#68692 Mar 3, 2013
Good Morning All

My prayers are with Jean and Pam.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#68693 Mar 3, 2013
I for one think you'd look lovely in slut shoes..........sent pic's!!!!!!!!!!
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that when I was looking for shoes for the wedding. Lots of slut shoes out there.
My dress came today. It is So ugly! It looked so pretty on the screen. I haven't had the heart to try it on.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#68694 Mar 3, 2013
I gave Tribe your message, but please feel free to join us anytime.

I realize there's been a misunderstanding and strange things ( not sure how to word it) seem to happen to a few different people but I can pretty much assure you that none of the regular ladies from chat are following or harassing anyone. Sure we all have a idea who's behind the nonsense ( although we don't all agree on who it is). Whoever it is more than anything I pity them, you got to admit it's pathetic to be following any of us around. We just aren't that exciting to begin with.
Marley wrote:
I've been sitting here, just as bored and lonely as the Maytag man. I went back and read some posts from Chat. Tribe Mom suggested googling, Bill Gekas photographer.((((Thank You Tribe!)))))
Please check out his gallery of pictures with his daughter. She reminds me a bit of Lindsay. I think my fav. is his "Girl with Pearl" They are all so adorable it is hard to choose.
Thanks again Ms. Tribe, and you make me remember an old "worried sick" path with my #2 son. You are doing the right thing sweetie. I am sure he will emerge to be one of your greatest joys! Mine gave me a lot of gray hair, and now gives us great company, and much happiness. I wish the same for you and your hubbie.
I hope you see this. I don't want to disrupt you guys again. You ladies are dealing with some sad difficult times.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68695 Mar 3, 2013
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
I appreciate the prayers for Pam and Jean.
It s sunny here and 40 degrees. I think it is supposed to get in the 50's today.
What are all y'all up to today?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68696 Mar 3, 2013
I called the number Marie gave me for Jean. The very nice lady (with a charming accent) told me that would get me to the floor, but no telephones in the rooms, and info only given to family.

“The one that got away”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

#68697 Mar 3, 2013
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68698 Mar 3, 2013
covcas wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DbviXG_56ssXX
Amen
Perfect and awesome.

Amne.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68699 Mar 3, 2013
I will try again with these fingers.

Amen.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68700 Mar 3, 2013
Ok. Prayed about it, tried one more time to get info from the hospital. I talked to the most wonderful lady. She said Jean is much better than when she got there. She can be moved out of ICU as soon as a room opens up that has 'a box' for all the monitors.
She asked if she could give her a message. I told her to tell Jean that we are praying for her. She said, "I prayed for her today, too." I told her Murph said she was going to come Bip her when she gets out. The lady said, "Keep praying, and I will, too. But a little butt-kicking won't hurt.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#68701 Mar 3, 2013
Marley wrote:
I've been sitting here, just as bored and lonely as the Maytag man. I went back and read some posts from Chat. Tribe Mom suggested googling, Bill Gekas photographer.((((Thank You Tribe!)))))
Please check out his gallery of pictures with his daughter. She reminds me a bit of Lindsay. I think my fav. is his "Girl with Pearl" They are all so adorable it is hard to choose.
Thanks again Ms. Tribe, and you make me remember an old "worried sick" path with my #2 son. You are doing the right thing sweetie. I am sure he will emerge to be one of your greatest joys! Mine gave me a lot of gray hair, and now gives us great company, and much happiness. I wish the same for you and your hubbie.
I hope you see this. I don't want to disrupt you guys again. You ladies are dealing with some sad difficult times.
Marley, when I read posts such as yours and Mousie's it gives me hope. I need hope in my heart that my boy will grow up and be a man. He is 27. I guess most folks consider that a man, but due to drugs, my husband's and my enabling, or whatever the cause, he is a boy in a man's body. My 20-year-old son acts older than he does.

I am SO glad I saw this. Please "disrupt" us. We need good posters such as yourself and the rest of some of you Inspiration Ladies. I understand why y'all stay over here. You guys have a good thread going here, one of the few I've seen, maybe the only one I've seen. We do have a few trolls, but for the most part there is a good group on Chat, just not enough. Poor Liz is the brave soul keeping it going. You are NEVER a disruption. I have a special place in my cyber heart for some of you ladies, and you are one of them. I feel like I connect with you on some level. Don't ask me to explain.

Thank you Marley. I want MY son back, the way your and Mousie's sons came back. I pray in my heart that I will experience what you have...and thank you for wanting it for me and my hubby too. It means a lot.

<3

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68702 Mar 3, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to pray for her, breahe with her, and go Bip her for continuing to smoke after the last two scares.
Ima saddle up ol' Clyde right now and go nag at her.
Please pray.
Murph, I will pray for Jean. From a former smoker (me), she will not quit until SHE is ready, but it certainly doesn't hurt to pray for her to quit while we're praying for her health.

It will be 5 years that I haven't smoked this April Fools day and the best single thing that I have done for myself. It was one of the hardest things that I have ever done and at times I'd still like to have a one (believe it not). I believe however if I ever smoked again I would of course get hooked again, and I believe if I ever smoke again I WILL DIE. That's what smoking did to me, but for now I can finally breathe and it is a wonderful feeling.

My husband ripped out all the carpet from my home the last time I was in Intensive Care for 8 days, our pets have died in the past year and now that I no longer smoke, I can for the first time in years finally breathe. It is the best feeling in the world to be able to breathe in air on my own without gasping for breath.

...and I'm hoping to one day see a grandchild.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68703 Mar 3, 2013
Thank all of you ladies who have continually prayed for me. I appreciate it more than you know. I'm ashamed to say that with my son in jail for the last 17 days, I have felt a little peace for the first time in forever. That makes me sad, but I NEED the peace, even if its just for a little while.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68705 Mar 4, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Thank all of you ladies who have continually prayed for me. I appreciate it more than you know. I'm ashamed to say that with my son in jail for the last 17 days, I have felt a little peace for the first time in forever. That makes me sad, but I NEED the peace, even if its just for a little while.
I know it breaks your heart, sweet lady, but sometimes kids (and yes, Many that age are still kids) do things that they were never raised to do.
I do believe, though, that when we raise them right, even if they stray far from the path, They Will Come Back. It would be very difficult to tell a beloved son that he can't come back home until he straightens up, but it might be the turning point. Tough love.
It works.
You need to be able to live your life in peace. You Deserve to be able to live your life in peace. I am praying for you and for your son.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#68706 Mar 4, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Marley, when I read posts such as yours and Mousie's it gives me hope. I need hope in my heart that my boy will grow up and be a man. He is 27. I guess most folks consider that a man, but due to drugs, my husband's and my enabling, or whatever the cause, he is a boy in a man's body. My 20-year-old son acts older than he does.
I am SO glad I saw this. Please "disrupt" us. We need good posters such as yourself and the rest of some of you Inspiration Ladies. I understand why y'all stay over here. You guys have a good thread going here, one of the few I've seen, maybe the only one I've seen. We do have a few trolls, but for the most part there is a good group on Chat, just not enough. Poor Liz is the brave soul keeping it going. You are NEVER a disruption. I have a special place in my cyber heart for some of you ladies, and you are one of them. I feel like I connect with you on some level. Don't ask me to explain.
Thank you Marley. I want MY son back, the way your and Mousie's sons came back. I pray in my heart that I will experience what you have...and thank you for wanting it for me and my hubby too. It means a lot.
<3
Hi Tribe.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I've not been in your shoes, so I can only imagine the heartbreak.

I saw Dr. Drew talking to/about family members. He strongly urged them to attend Al-a-non (?). He said family members "dance with the devil" and these groups are a great help to them. That has always stuck with me -- maybe to pass along to someone in need.

Good luck. We are here for you if you need us.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#68707 Mar 4, 2013
Florida Night Shift wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea! Remember clogs? I picked up a pair a couple of months ago. They were cute, too. Until I fell off them. Now the collect dust in a corner of the closet and I wear my $12 flats. I went online and searched for weeks for the right pair and just gave up.
I'm on my knees more this weekend and always lately, praying. Shoes don't get worn out so quick. Y'all are always in those prayers.
Well, well, well.

Looks who's back from being AWOL.

Murph is maaaaaaaaaaaaad at you. She's been clicking (again)!

Good to see you.

I have a pair of clogs that I love. I have roamed the streets of Manhattan for 12 and 14 hours in those shoes. Never a foot problem. I saw several pairs that I liked over the weekend, but I'm afraid I can't wear them until my foot gets better. I can't wear really flat shoes -- hurts my feet worse than heals.

Have a great week.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#68708 Mar 4, 2013
Murph wrote:
I called the number Marie gave me for Jean. The very nice lady (with a charming accent) told me that would get me to the floor, but no telephones in the rooms, and info only given to family.
Thank you for keeping us updated!

Prayers for all -- especially Miss Jean.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#68709 Mar 4, 2013
(((Marley)))

I found shoe inserts made especially for folks with PF. Walgreens -- with the Dr. Schols stuff.$10.00. I tried them yesterday. They really seem to help. Today at work will be the test.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#68710 Mar 4, 2013
Well just $hit.

It's Monday morning AND I have an 8 a.m. dentist appointment.

What was I thinking?

Have a wonderful day, allbodies.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68711 Mar 4, 2013
snarky wrote:
Well just $hit.
It's Monday morning AND I have an 8 a.m. dentist appointment.
What was I thinking?
Have a wonderful day, allbodies.
You were thinking to get all the unpleasant stuff over on Monday morning, then have a lovely week. I think.
I hope those inserts help your foot today.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68712 Mar 4, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a great day. It is sunny here, a good day to be outside cleaning up winter mess. Sigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Who 46,576
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,109,030
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr VET 2,475
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) 2 hr Frustrated 303
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Rambler 487,323
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,838
The alphabet (Jun '06) 15 hr Roxie Darling 1,075
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE