Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68676 Mar 2, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you just hurt my fillin's. The hand therapist told me to bring in my tennis shoes and there are velcro inserts that she can put in, so they still looked laced, but can be slipped on when my fingers won't do laces. Ima tell her I am Not Old Enough for those.
lol, At least they will still LOOK laced up. That's what counts.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68677 Mar 2, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Never got my hands on a pair of scissors for two or three years after that because my grandmother knew exactly what I would do with them.
Smart grandma!

I'll be keeping Pam in my thoughts and well wishes.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68678 Mar 2, 2013
snarky wrote:
Dear Lord. I have never seen such ugly-a$$ shoes in my life! Most of the stores had nothing but $lut looking shoes. They should have included a pole with them. The only other choice was old lady shoes (even some with velcro). Some of the old lady shoes had zippers. I guess that's supposed to make us look cool.
Found a pair of Grasshoppers, but they only came in suede and they didn't have my size. I don't think suede is a wise choice since it rains everyday in the spring/summer.
This sucks because barefoot isn't an option.
Maybe a J.C. Penney catalogue would have a better selection?
How does your foot feel after walking so much this morning?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68679 Mar 2, 2013
snarky wrote:
Dear Lord. I have never seen such ugly-a$$ shoes in my life! Most of the stores had nothing but $lut looking shoes. They should have included a pole with them. The only other choice was old lady shoes (even some with velcro). Some of the old lady shoes had zippers. I guess that's supposed to make us look cool.
Found a pair of Grasshoppers, but they only came in suede and they didn't have my size. I don't think suede is a wise choice since it rains everyday in the spring/summer.
I noticed that when I was looking for shoes for the wedding. Lots of slut shoes out there.
My dress came today. It is So ugly! It looked so pretty on the screen. I haven't had the heart to try it on.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68680 Mar 2, 2013
I've been sitting here, just as bored and lonely as the Maytag man. I went back and read some posts from Chat. Tribe Mom suggested googling, Bill Gekas photographer.((((Thank You Tribe!)))))
Please check out his gallery of pictures with his daughter. She reminds me a bit of Lindsay. I think my fav. is his "Girl with Pearl" They are all so adorable it is hard to choose.
Thanks again Ms. Tribe, and you make me remember an old "worried sick" path with my #2 son. You are doing the right thing sweetie. I am sure he will emerge to be one of your greatest joys! Mine gave me a lot of gray hair, and now gives us great company, and much happiness. I wish the same for you and your hubbie.
I hope you see this. I don't want to disrupt you guys again. You ladies are dealing with some sad difficult times.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68681 Mar 2, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that when I was looking for shoes for the wedding. Lots of slut shoes out there.
My dress came today. It is So ugly! It looked so pretty on the screen. I haven't had the heart to try it on.
OH MERCY! I haven't looked for new shoes in so long? What if I don't recognize slut shoes? Lol, What do they look like?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68682 Mar 2, 2013
PrayerRquest:
Please pray for Jean She was taken to the hospital yesterday. They determined that she has pnuemonia. This morning, she was having chest pains, so they put her in ICU.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68685 Mar 2, 2013
Murph wrote:
PrayerRquest:
Please pray for Jean She was taken to the hospital yesterday. They determined that she has pnuemonia. This morning, she was having chest pains, so they put her in ICU.
you have it. I'm breathing with her.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68686 Mar 2, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
you have it. I'm breathing with her.
We need to pray for her, breahe with her, and go Bip her for continuing to smoke after the last two scares.
Ima saddle up ol' Clyde right now and go nag at her.

Please pray.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68687 Mar 2, 2013
snarky wrote:
Hey, Dillard's has a sale 40% off the already reduced price. I think it goes through tomorrow. You might be able to find some shoes online. My daughter says that, in their stores, their shoe sales are usually Big. I just looked at what came up when I clicked on my email. They were Ugly, but if you go to their site, they might have Lots of shoes.

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#68688 Mar 2, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to pray for her, breahe with her, and go Bip her for continuing to smoke after the last two scares.
Ima saddle up ol' Clyde right now and go nag at her.
Please pray.
Praying now.

Send her lots of IL love, please.

Level 4

Location hidden

#68689 Mar 2, 2013
Snarky showed up with red socks for Jean.
That's a good thing. She helped me remember about the power of the red socks.

I was thinking that Snarky could wear just her socks instead of shoes, because we're all shoe shopping for snarks, but sending those to Jean is what we need.

Ask - no--TELL Marie to grab a pair, or send them through the phone lines if you have to--

Level 4

Location hidden

#68690 Mar 2, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dillard's has a sale 40% off the already reduced price. I think it goes through tomorrow. You might be able to find some shoes online. My daughter says that, in their stores, their shoe sales are usually Big. I just looked at what came up when I clicked on my email. They were Ugly, but if you go to their site, they might have Lots of shoes.
Great idea! Remember clogs? I picked up a pair a couple of months ago. They were cute, too. Until I fell off them. Now the collect dust in a corner of the closet and I wear my $12 flats. I went online and searched for weeks for the right pair and just gave up.

I'm on my knees more this weekend and always lately, praying. Shoes don't get worn out so quick. Y'all are always in those prayers.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68691 Mar 2, 2013
Florida Night Shift wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea! Remember clogs? I picked up a pair a couple of months ago. They were cute, too. Until I fell off them. Now the collect dust in a corner of the closet and I wear my $12 flats. I went online and searched for weeks for the right pair and just gave up.
I'm on my knees more this weekend and always lately, praying. Shoes don't get worn out so quick. Y'all are always in those prayers.
Hi Flo, I'm down beside you. Thinking of jean. and remembering Tribe.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#68692 Mar 3, 2013
Good Morning All

My prayers are with Jean and Pam.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#68693 Mar 3, 2013
I for one think you'd look lovely in slut shoes..........sent pic's!!!!!!!!!!
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#68694 Mar 3, 2013
I gave Tribe your message, but please feel free to join us anytime.

I realize there's been a misunderstanding and strange things ( not sure how to word it) seem to happen to a few different people but I can pretty much assure you that none of the regular ladies from chat are following or harassing anyone. Sure we all have a idea who's behind the nonsense ( although we don't all agree on who it is). Whoever it is more than anything I pity them, you got to admit it's pathetic to be following any of us around. We just aren't that exciting to begin with.
Marley wrote:
I've been sitting here, just as bored and lonely as the Maytag man. I went back and read some posts from Chat. Tribe Mom suggested googling, Bill Gekas photographer.((((Thank You Tribe!)))))
Please check out his gallery of pictures with his daughter. She reminds me a bit of Lindsay. I think my fav. is his "Girl with Pearl" They are all so adorable it is hard to choose.
Thanks again Ms. Tribe, and you make me remember an old "worried sick" path with my #2 son. You are doing the right thing sweetie. I am sure he will emerge to be one of your greatest joys! Mine gave me a lot of gray hair, and now gives us great company, and much happiness. I wish the same for you and your hubbie.
I hope you see this. I don't want to disrupt you guys again. You ladies are dealing with some sad difficult times.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68695 Mar 3, 2013
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
I appreciate the prayers for Pam and Jean.
It s sunny here and 40 degrees. I think it is supposed to get in the 50's today.
What are all y'all up to today?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68696 Mar 3, 2013
I called the number Marie gave me for Jean. The very nice lady (with a charming accent) told me that would get me to the floor, but no telephones in the rooms, and info only given to family.

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jun 09

Hookerville, GA

#68697 Mar 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min johnplustwomore 1,153,489
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min OzRitz 49,175
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Vic 96,622
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr MonaLittleMore 490,156
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr Riverside 26,175
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 5 hr Careless Crecca 69
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 11 hr Concerned_American 4,320
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News