Comments
68,041 - 68,060 of 70,428 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68646
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

36* here, no sun.
How about you southern ladies do a little weather dance for us folks up north?!
Send us plenty of sunshine and an early spring. lol..... Nothing hotter than 85* please!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68647
Feb 28, 2013
 
wow, a disagree over puppies and babies?
Jit must be very blue today. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you Jit.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68648
Feb 28, 2013
 
(((((((((Jeanie Bean))))))))

Is your computer going to let you say Hello today?
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68649
Feb 28, 2013
 
I just took half of one of Bears pain pills, I'll take the other half before we go out the door for my appointment. I hope I don't slur my words at the dr. office. I still can't believe that I've been such a wimp about this. It probably won't even hurt at all today,.....then I'll feel like a bigger NUT than I already am!!
lol
@@!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68650
Feb 28, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
wow, a disagree over puppies and babies?
Jit must be very blue today. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you Jit.
Good morning, Marley and Allbodies. I hope your day is good.
My friend is here helping me, and I am getting in her way. Got to get off the computer so she can scrubb.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68651
Feb 28, 2013
 
Oh I forgot to tell ya'll about little Monty.
He was the only kid in his class that could do chin ups in gym class. That's good for him but is pretty sad for the other kids that they haven't been playing hard enough to develop muscles.
Back when I was a kid, I think almost all the boys and girls could do at least two or three chin ups.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68652
Feb 28, 2013
 
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Marley and Allbodies. I hope your day is good.
My friend is here helping me, and I am getting in her way. Got to get off the computer so she can scrubb.
You two come on over to my house at break time, I'll be bringing back some wonderful cheese danish from the bakery. Gosh that would be fun to sit down and gab for awhile wouldn't it?
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68653
Feb 28, 2013
 
Hope to catch you later.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68654
Feb 28, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
Hope to catch you later.
I am praying that the injection won't be bad and that you get some immediate relief from it.
Amen.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68655
Feb 28, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
You two come on over to my house at break time, I'll be bringing back some wonderful cheese danish from the bakery. Gosh that would be fun to sit down and gab for awhile wouldn't it?
Oh, it sure would be fun!
My helper is gone now.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68656
Feb 28, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
Oh I forgot to tell ya'll about little Monty.
He was the only kid in his class that could do chin ups in gym class. That's good for him but is pretty sad for the other kids that they haven't been playing hard enough to develop muscles.
Back when I was a kid, I think almost all the boys and girls could do at least two or three chin ups.
It is written in my baby book, in what appears to be my aunt's handwriting: Can chin herself on the kitchen sink. Age 3.
I sort of remember doing that. It was about that time my sister persueded me that we should cut each other's hair. Of course, she would be the first cutter. She chopped the hell out of my hair and I went running for the bathroom mirror. "Do I look like a boy?" My grandmother neary fainted. Of course, she wasn't listening to the argument that, since I let my sister cut my hair, it was only fair that I get to cut hers. My sister had these long, blond, Shirley Temple curls and I was sick and tired of hearing everybody rave over them.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68658
Feb 28, 2013
 
Marley--Are ou home yet? Did the pain pill knock you out?(Lord, I wish I could find apill that would knock me out!)

Missing Red socks!

Jean, I hope your computer is not giving you a hard time again.
Allbodies--I sure would appreciate a prayer for my cousin, Pam.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68659
Mar 1, 2013
 
I lived! I didn't groan out loud!
Dr. gave me the shot in the low side of my heel.
It definitely hurt but not as bad as the last shot which was in the bottom of my heel.
I was so relieved to have it over and done, that I actually felt faint.
I fell asleep in the car, and slept almost all night. So far the pain in foot is almost gone. Thank Heaven! I won't know for sure until I have to walk on it for several hours.

Murph? Is cousin Pams R A still giving her problems?
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68660
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Marley wrote:
I lived! I didn't groan out loud!
Dr. gave me the shot in the low side of my heel.
It definitely hurt but not as bad as the last shot which was in the bottom of my heel.
I was so relieved to have it over and done, that I actually felt faint.
I fell asleep in the car, and slept almost all night. So far the pain in foot is almost gone. Thank Heaven! I won't know for sure until I have to walk on it for several hours.
Murph? Is cousin Pams R A still giving her problems?
I am So glad you got some relief, and I hope it lasts forever.

My mule-headed cousin won't even get tested to see if she has RA. What scares me most right now is that her legs and feet swelled terribly and stayed that way. She went to the doctor. He put her on Lasix. No more running to the bathroom than usual, which she says is not much. She double and triple her fluids, still no difference in trips to the potty. It scares me to death.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68664
Mar 2, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
So did the boyds return to Kansas Capistrano?
There is a flock (group? gaggle?) of fat 'n sassy robins getting ready to head your way. Where ever they spent the winter must have had a nice buffet, cuz they sure are plump.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68665
Mar 2, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
I just took half of one of Bears pain pills, I'll take the other half before we go out the door for my appointment. I hope I don't slur my words at the dr. office. I still can't believe that I've been such a wimp about this. It probably won't even hurt at all today,.....then I'll feel like a bigger NUT than I already am!!
lol
@@!
I hope you get last relief! Do you have bone spurs?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68666
Mar 2, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
wow, a disagree over puppies and babies?
Jit must be very blue today. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you Jit.
I don't think Jit is blue. I think Jit is a nut case.

Who doesn't like puppies and babies?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68667
Mar 2, 2013
 
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
It is written in my baby book, in what appears to be my aunt's handwriting: Can chin herself on the kitchen sink. Age 3.
I sort of remember doing that. It was about that time my sister persueded me that we should cut each other's hair. Of course, she would be the first cutter. She chopped the hell out of my hair and I went running for the bathroom mirror. "Do I look like a boy?" My grandmother neary fainted. Of course, she wasn't listening to the argument that, since I let my sister cut my hair, it was only fair that I get to cut hers. My sister had these long, blond, Shirley Temple curls and I was sick and tired of hearing everybody rave over them.
That's funny. Guess you were never able to cut her hair? That's kind of thing that stays with you -- for life. lol

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68668
Mar 2, 2013
 
Good morning, allbodies.

I get to buy all new shoes today.:)

Of course they will probably all be ugly but comfy. I think my stiletto days are over. Of course, those days have been over for years, but I figured I could have worn them if I wanted to. Now I can't wear them at all.

I will draw the line at shoes with ripple soles.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68669
Mar 2, 2013
 
Good morning Snarky,
Thanks for the well wishes on my foot, how is yours doing? do you have a spur?

No heel spur is bothering me, thank goodness!

Good luck with the shoe shopping. I hope you can find some appealing,...yet comfortable shoes. Do not buy tennis shoes with velcro closures. You are not old enough for those!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••