|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
So you could have just stood at the door and enjoyed it!
@@!
I do HAVE to admit,... the moonlight was positively gorgeous last nite.
There ya go, GF!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did.
Doc recommended:
advil
gel inserts in shoes
stretching exercise (as if)
No going barefoot -- at all -- ever
NO shot
NO pain meds
NO nothing
She said if the above doesn't work, I would need to be in boot.(not happening)
I taped it today. That seems to really help.
Keep taping it. Does Sports Creme or Ben Gay or any of those products help it? Salon Pas?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Is anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial? She makes C.A. look like a slacker!

I can't believe they televise this smut.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

snarky wrote:
Can you imagine what might result if the two of them ever got together??? Two Sick Biotches.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Murph wrote:
I am pretty sure that my cousin, Pam, has RA. Her doctor told her is was arthritis. I told her that doesn't mean a thing--my doctors told me that about my back for 35 years. I kept begging her to request a blood test looking for RA and CCP levels the next time she went to the doctor. She went today and Forgot to ask him, even though he ordered blood tests for tomorrow.
I will Bip her!
So muleheadedness runs in the family? Not a suprise.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep taping it. Does Sports Creme or Ben Gay or any of those products help it? Salon Pas?
I've tried all the stinky stuff -- it doesn't seem to help. The doc said it is actually little tears in ..... something (I forget what). Maybe my plantar? Maybe my fasciitis? Anyway, something is torn.

I'm really bad about going barefoot at home -- like from the minute I walk in the door and until I have to walk back out. My mom says I have been that way my entire life. It's hard to keep shoes on, but it seems to help.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
So muleheadedness runs in the family? Not a suprise.
This mule-head also says she never sleeps more than 45 minutes at a time, during the night. I told her I used to do that. Got on nocturnal oxygen, don't do it anymore. Has she checked into nocturnal oxygen? No.....
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried all the stinky stuff -- it doesn't seem to help. The doc said it is actually little tears in ..... something (I forget what). Maybe my plantar? Maybe my fasciitis? Anyway, something is torn.
I'm really bad about going barefoot at home -- like from the minute I walk in the door and until I have to walk back out. My mom says I have been that way my entire life. It's hard to keep shoes on, but it seems to help.
I, too, have done that all my life. When I was a kid, the BIG thing about our last day of school was that we could be barefoot. There were never any end of school celebrations, just we could come with no shoes.
My 2 biggest things as a kid in the summer---let me be in the water (any water) and let me be barefoot.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

snarky wrote:
Why do they keep talking about her sex life?
Bottom line is that she butchered the man in the shower. Stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat so viciously that he was nearly decapitated, then shot him in his forehead. On top of all that.. the crazy fruitcake took pictures as she was killing him.!
She even sent flowers and an 18 page letter to his grandma...the lady that raised him.
Oh,.....and she can't remember most of it.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
I go barefoot or with footie socks when I'm home too.
Heaven only knows what kind of germs lurk on street shoes! I got no desire to unload them on our carpet that the grand kids play on.
I guess I need to get a pair of shoes for use just in the house.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Snarky,
I even tried rubbing castor oil on my foot, and sleeping with it wrapped in a plastic bag, wrapped in a towel. That was pretty messy. Castor oil will stain fabrics!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
This mule-head also says she never sleeps more than 45 minutes at a time, during the night. I told her I used to do that. Got on nocturnal oxygen, don't do it anymore. Has she checked into nocturnal oxygen? No.....
Isn't it just so annoying when people won't do what would be good for them? Isn't it? Huh, murph, isn't it?

^5, Miss Jean!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Marley wrote:
Snarky,
I even tried rubbing castor oil on my foot, and sleeping with it wrapped in a plastic bag, wrapped in a towel. That was pretty messy. Castor oil will stain fabrics!
Footie sock probably don't provide the support you need.

Castor oil on your foot? Must be a northern thing. Down south we use duck tape.:)

Seriously. Cut it in half (width-wise). Put on foot in a X with the cross of the X at the front of the heal. Clear as mud?

Really, it seems to hold things in place and helps a lot! Really.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph like the girls said you shouldn't be shoveling. Please tell me that the sidewalk you felt needed shoveling was one leading up to your house and not the regular sidewalk near the street. No one here shovels sidewalks only a small path to the houses.

I haven't been watching the Jodi Arias trial but I have been catching the weekly updates on CNN.
Did anyone ever hear of this case before it went to trial? I never did.
What's the sex deal. If you're a Mormon you can't have vaginal intercourse but you can do every other kinky thing under the sun?

Wow........I hope these two are in the minority as far as sex and dating goes for young people. I'd flip if my kids were behaving like that.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph like the girls said you shouldn't be shoveling. Please tell me that the sidewalk you felt needed shoveling was one leading up to your house and not the regular sidewalk near the street. No one here shovels sidewalks only a small path to the houses.
I haven't been watching the Jodi Arias trial but I have been catching the weekly updates on CNN.
What's the sex deal. If you're a Mormon you can't have vaginal intercourse but you can do every other kinky thing under the sun?
Wow........I hope these two are in the minority as far as sex and dating goes for young people. I'd flip if my kids were behaving like that.
Don't worry, from what Ive seen your kid will always be a virgin.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a really good day.
Regular sidewalk near my street??? Girl, I was annexed into the city about 30 years ago, and we don't even have curbs!!!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Good morning Murph, Liz and all.

We are having a heat wave! It is 43*! No sunshine again,...but at least the furnace isn't running non stop.
We've had so many sunless days. good grief
Liz, I think Arias is just using the Mormon faith because she is trying to make everyone think she is a good little church going girl. When Travis was alive, I think she used his faith against him to try to corral him, and keep him in line.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Marley wrote:
Good morning Murph, Liz and all.
We are having a heat wave! It is 43*! No sunshine again,...but at least the furnace isn't running non stop.
We've had so many sunless days. good grief
Liz, I think Arias is just using the Mormon faith because she is trying to make everyone think she is a good little church going girl. When Travis was alive, I think she used his faith against him to try to corral him, and keep him in line.
It is cloudy here and 35 degrees. I finally gimped out to the patio to feed the birds. Now they are boycotting me!!!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
It is cloudy here and 35 degrees. I finally gimped out to the patio to feed the birds. Now they are boycotting me!!!
lol Don't worry. Those flying piggies will be back in an hour.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Don't worry. Those flying piggies will be back in an hour.
Not back yet. They are thoroughly disgusted at me. It didn't take the squirrels long at all to forgive me and come pig out.

I hope your body aches are better today. Hope your foot is healing, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,084,554
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min someone 484,438
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 66
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 3 hr Winnipeg 176
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 45,911
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 6 hr irish_girl28 3
Goodbye PH 11 hr honeymylove 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search