Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68628 Feb 26, 2013
snarky wrote:
Is anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial? She makes C.A. look like a slacker!
I can't believe they televise this smut.
Why do they keep talking about her sex life?
Bottom line is that she butchered the man in the shower. Stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat so viciously that he was nearly decapitated, then shot him in his forehead. On top of all that.. the crazy fruitcake took pictures as she was killing him.!
She even sent flowers and an 18 page letter to his grandma...the lady that raised him.
Oh,.....and she can't remember most of it.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68629 Feb 26, 2013
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried all the stinky stuff -- it doesn't seem to help. The doc said it is actually little tears in ..... something (I forget what). Maybe my plantar? Maybe my fasciitis? Anyway, something is torn.
I'm really bad about going barefoot at home -- like from the minute I walk in the door and until I have to walk back out. My mom says I have been that way my entire life. It's hard to keep shoes on, but it seems to help.
I go barefoot or with footie socks when I'm home too.
Heaven only knows what kind of germs lurk on street shoes! I got no desire to unload them on our carpet that the grand kids play on.
I guess I need to get a pair of shoes for use just in the house.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68630 Feb 26, 2013
Snarky,
I even tried rubbing castor oil on my foot, and sleeping with it wrapped in a plastic bag, wrapped in a towel. That was pretty messy. Castor oil will stain fabrics!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#68631 Feb 26, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
This mule-head also says she never sleeps more than 45 minutes at a time, during the night. I told her I used to do that. Got on nocturnal oxygen, don't do it anymore. Has she checked into nocturnal oxygen? No.....
Isn't it just so annoying when people won't do what would be good for them? Isn't it? Huh, murph, isn't it?

^5, Miss Jean!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#68632 Feb 26, 2013
Marley wrote:
Snarky,
I even tried rubbing castor oil on my foot, and sleeping with it wrapped in a plastic bag, wrapped in a towel. That was pretty messy. Castor oil will stain fabrics!
Footie sock probably don't provide the support you need.

Castor oil on your foot? Must be a northern thing. Down south we use duck tape.:)

Seriously. Cut it in half (width-wise). Put on foot in a X with the cross of the X at the front of the heal. Clear as mud?

Really, it seems to hold things in place and helps a lot! Really.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#68633 Feb 27, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph like the girls said you shouldn't be shoveling. Please tell me that the sidewalk you felt needed shoveling was one leading up to your house and not the regular sidewalk near the street. No one here shovels sidewalks only a small path to the houses.

I haven't been watching the Jodi Arias trial but I have been catching the weekly updates on CNN.
Did anyone ever hear of this case before it went to trial? I never did.
What's the sex deal. If you're a Mormon you can't have vaginal intercourse but you can do every other kinky thing under the sun?

Wow........I hope these two are in the minority as far as sex and dating goes for young people. I'd flip if my kids were behaving like that.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#68634 Feb 27, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph like the girls said you shouldn't be shoveling. Please tell me that the sidewalk you felt needed shoveling was one leading up to your house and not the regular sidewalk near the street. No one here shovels sidewalks only a small path to the houses.
I haven't been watching the Jodi Arias trial but I have been catching the weekly updates on CNN.
What's the sex deal. If you're a Mormon you can't have vaginal intercourse but you can do every other kinky thing under the sun?
Wow........I hope these two are in the minority as far as sex and dating goes for young people. I'd flip if my kids were behaving like that.
Don't worry, from what Ive seen your kid will always be a virgin.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68635 Feb 27, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a really good day.
Regular sidewalk near my street??? Girl, I was annexed into the city about 30 years ago, and we don't even have curbs!!!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68636 Feb 27, 2013
Good morning Murph, Liz and all.

We are having a heat wave! It is 43*! No sunshine again,...but at least the furnace isn't running non stop.
We've had so many sunless days. good grief
Liz, I think Arias is just using the Mormon faith because she is trying to make everyone think she is a good little church going girl. When Travis was alive, I think she used his faith against him to try to corral him, and keep him in line.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68637 Feb 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
Good morning Murph, Liz and all.
We are having a heat wave! It is 43*! No sunshine again,...but at least the furnace isn't running non stop.
We've had so many sunless days. good grief
Liz, I think Arias is just using the Mormon faith because she is trying to make everyone think she is a good little church going girl. When Travis was alive, I think she used his faith against him to try to corral him, and keep him in line.
It is cloudy here and 35 degrees. I finally gimped out to the patio to feed the birds. Now they are boycotting me!!!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68638 Feb 27, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
It is cloudy here and 35 degrees. I finally gimped out to the patio to feed the birds. Now they are boycotting me!!!
lol Don't worry. Those flying piggies will be back in an hour.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68639 Feb 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Don't worry. Those flying piggies will be back in an hour.
Not back yet. They are thoroughly disgusted at me. It didn't take the squirrels long at all to forgive me and come pig out.

I hope your body aches are better today. Hope your foot is healing, too.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68644 Feb 28, 2013
http://screen.yahoo.com/babies-laugh-puppies-...

Bringing you a morning smile.

This is cuter than a speckled pup in a red wagon!

Have a happy day.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68645 Feb 28, 2013
So did the boyds return to Kansas Capistrano?
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68646 Feb 28, 2013
36* here, no sun.
How about you southern ladies do a little weather dance for us folks up north?!
Send us plenty of sunshine and an early spring. lol..... Nothing hotter than 85* please!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68647 Feb 28, 2013
wow, a disagree over puppies and babies?
Jit must be very blue today. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you Jit.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68648 Feb 28, 2013
(((((((((Jeanie Bean))))))))

Is your computer going to let you say Hello today?
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68649 Feb 28, 2013
I just took half of one of Bears pain pills, I'll take the other half before we go out the door for my appointment. I hope I don't slur my words at the dr. office. I still can't believe that I've been such a wimp about this. It probably won't even hurt at all today,.....then I'll feel like a bigger NUT than I already am!!
lol
@@!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68650 Feb 28, 2013
Marley wrote:
wow, a disagree over puppies and babies?
Jit must be very blue today. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you Jit.
Good morning, Marley and Allbodies. I hope your day is good.
My friend is here helping me, and I am getting in her way. Got to get off the computer so she can scrubb.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68651 Feb 28, 2013
Oh I forgot to tell ya'll about little Monty.
He was the only kid in his class that could do chin ups in gym class. That's good for him but is pretty sad for the other kids that they haven't been playing hard enough to develop muscles.
Back when I was a kid, I think almost all the boys and girls could do at least two or three chin ups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr A duck 494,666
Movie Game (Sep '11) 3 hr JessicaAtriedes 426
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr woodtick57 1,207,368
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 52,386
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr King George 97,004
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr The Real Missy 17,972
News Top Orlando Dentist Attends Continuing Educatio... 8 hr Angela K 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]