Comments
67,961 - 67,980 of 70,457 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68558 Feb 24, 2013
Jean wrote:
Yippie, I am here! Trying to figure this out.
You go, Girl!
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68559 Feb 24, 2013
Waiting for the landlord, the basement leaked again.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68560 Feb 24, 2013
Jean wrote:
Waiting for the landlord, the basement leaked again.
Oh, NO!!!! Did it ruin any of your stuff?
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68561 Feb 24, 2013
No just the piece of carptet got a little damp.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#68562 Feb 24, 2013
Hi girls!! Getting ready to go to a boucherie (they're killing and roasting a pig and making cracklings). All I have to bring is garlic bread and whatever we want to drink. Should be a very fun night at my sisters house, I haven't been to a pig roast in a while and they really know how to do it. My BIL built a Cajun microwave! Works beautifully. I hope y'all all have a good day.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68563 Feb 24, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
Hi girls!! Getting ready to go to a boucherie (they're killing and roasting a pig and making cracklings). All I have to bring is garlic bread and whatever we want to drink. Should be a very fun night at my sisters house, I haven't been to a pig roast in a while and they really know how to do it. My BIL built a Cajun microwave! Works beautifully. I hope y'all all have a good day.
I hope you have a wonderful time. Tell us more about the Cajun microwave!

Level 3

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

#68564 Feb 24, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
Are you watching the pig bleed to death after his throat has been slit? I couldn't take all that fun.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68565 Feb 24, 2013
Just got back, on. Queen, hope you had a good time!
I just love cracklings!!!
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68566 Feb 24, 2013
Good night and God Bless.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68567 Feb 25, 2013
Heck, this new med either puts me to sleep or keeps me up. This is an up night.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68568 Feb 25, 2013
Jean wrote:
Heck, this new med either puts me to sleep or keeps me up. This is an up night.
Good morning Jeanie Bean! Good to see you
Yikes! Have you been up all night? Get your bed ready,.....you'll have to crash before too long!
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68569 Feb 25, 2013
Happy Good morning to anyone else that checks in!

Murph, are you getting snow again?
Have you been trying to burn firewood?
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68570 Feb 25, 2013
Morning Shani.

I hear from Sis the weather has been wonderful and warm. She said they went to the beach on Friday.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68571 Feb 25, 2013
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just stupid.
lol! Poor kitty!!

Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68572 Feb 25, 2013
Morning Marley and Allbodies. Went to bed about 5.
How is your weather?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68573 Feb 25, 2013
Good morning Marley and Jean and Allbodies. I hope you have a good day.
We are in a storm warning, but right now it is just raining. The snow is supposed to start later today and continue through tomorrow.

Jean--I was up half the night, too. WHen I finally went to sleep, I slept so soundly I didn't hear the friend who helps me and the friend who is fixing my bathroom and hallway when they came in. The funny thing--the dogs were so worn out from pacing with me, they didn't hear them either.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68574 Feb 25, 2013
Marley wrote:
Happy Good morning to anyone else that checks in!
Murph, are you getting snow again?
Have you been trying to burn firewood?
Haven't been using the fireplace, Marley. Really strange, 2 years ago I could cut and stack firewood, last winter I could carry logs in half a dozen at a time, and now I can't pick up a stick of wood and get in in the fireplace.
The friend who helps me is out now, in the rain, getting groceries for me. God bless that good woman!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68577 Feb 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
Hi everyone. Nice friendly thread.
Hi, Zazz. Good to see you.
Our morning started off with rain, then huge, beautiful snowflakes, then rain, then little snowflakes. I think we are just getting a cold drizzle right now. It is supposed to snow all night and until noon tomorrow.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68578 Feb 25, 2013
Now they are saying the snow will continue until 5 PM tomorrow. Glad I have lots of dog food/cat food!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#68579 Feb 25, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
Hey Queen. Good to see you.

I have to ask ---- what is a Cajun microwave?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,623
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,100,574
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 30 min Princess Hey 2,494
two words (Jul '10) 32 min Princess Hey 26,868
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 34 min Princess Hey 9,045
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 38 min Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 42 min Princess Hey 1,049
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr The Real Missy 17,632
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••