Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 3,398)

Showing posts 67,941 - 67,960 of70,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68527
Feb 22, 2013
 
Good Morning All

Murph what's it like now? I saw some pic's of Kansas, MO and IL. The storm looks brutal.

Re: My sister

A couple weeks ago my sister and brother went to parents weekend at my nephew's college. They both came back complaining about each other. A few days afterwards my brother came over and told me he was " sistered-out until Christmas".
Then I starting remembering last Christmas. Most of the day she had my sister in law cornered and was giving her all types of unsolicited advice. For hours. I noticed the more my sister spoke the more wine my sister in law drank. She was probably drunker than a skunk by the time we all left.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68528
Feb 22, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
There Goes Your NEIHBORHOOD!
The next thing that will happen,(If they are like our deer) they will start sampling your evergreens! And heaven help any rhododendrons you may have, that riff raff will eat those lovely greens and buds right down to the woody stems! Perhaps you can avoid having them live on your patio or covered porch by putting up some razor wire......
Good Luck!
P.S.
Speaking of greens and buds,.....
Never ever let them catch a whiff of your brownies.
Oh, and Clyde is straight,... right?
You know, I've never been real sure about Clyde.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68529
Feb 22, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
98 purple crocus in the snow.....
98 purple crocus.....
PUNXY Phil ate one down, passed it around,
97 Purple Crocus.....
come on now keep it goin.....swang your pardner!
I hate it when my Purple Crocus is all covered in ice and snow! Poor Purple Crocus!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68530
Feb 22, 2013
 
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph what's it like now? I saw some pic's of Kansas, MO and IL. The storm looks brutal.
Re: My sister
A couple weeks ago my sister and brother went to parents weekend at my nephew's college. They both came back complaining about each other. A few days afterwards my brother came over and told me he was " sistered-out until Christmas".
Then I starting remembering last Christmas. Most of the day she had my sister in law cornered and was giving her all types of unsolicited advice. For hours. I noticed the more my sister spoke the more wine my sister in law drank. She was probably drunker than a skunk by the time we all left.
Poor sister-in-law. When your sister is doing that to someone, you should secretly record her, then make her sit and listen to it. If she starts to move, say, "Oh, no. You aren't through talking yet."

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68531
Feb 23, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
Diotomaceous earth is a good thing. Keeps spiders at bay, and now fleas? Is your kitty old or sick?
No, just stupid.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68532
Feb 23, 2013
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My Granny says the cold will make the greens better. Covering them should protect them. Good luck.
Looks like your granny was right. The greens came through very well. Need to thin them today.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68533
Feb 23, 2013
 
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a nice day.
I have therapy at 8AM, and hand therapy at 9 AM.
Good luck today, Shani.
Morning, Ms. Murph. How is therapy going?

How about the tub? Are you able to use it at all?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68534
Feb 23, 2013
 
Look at you guys throwing around the purple crocus word like it's nothing.

NOW WE ARE IN FOR IT.!!!

Don't you remember we have a troll that just goes bat$hit when we use that word!!!

Boy oh boy. On y'alls head be it!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68535
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hey, Liz.

Could you pile up the things your sister sends to you and then have a garage sale this summer? Then let your sister know how much you made. Maybe she'll save the stuff for her own garage sale?

Or you could change your locks.:)

Or invite her to a bonfire.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68536
Feb 23, 2013
 
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ms. Murph. How is therapy going?
How about the tub? Are you able to use it at all?
Red socks. Red socks. Happy dance. red socks.
They told me at therapy that the occupational therapy (for my hands) would go on, but I have to change over to strictly water therapy for the rest of it. My therapist is leaving. Breaks my heart!
The tub feels good while I am in it, but the jets need to be set lower--they are beating me to death. About 3 hours after I get out, I feel like a truck ran over me.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68537
Feb 23, 2013
 
snarky wrote:
Look at you guys throwing around the purple crocus word like it's nothing.
NOW WE ARE IN FOR IT.!!!
Don't you remember we have a troll that just goes bat$hit when we use that word!!!
Boy oh boy. On y'alls head be it!
I was really skeered to use that word, but I was just so happy about seeing the Purple Crocus, I couldn't resist. Good thing I celebrated when I did, because it is covered in ice now.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68538
Feb 23, 2013
 
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I was really skeered to use that word, but I was just so happy about seeing the Purple Crocus, I couldn't resist. Good thing I celebrated when I did, because it is covered in ice now.
Did you get a picture? That would be cool.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68539
Feb 23, 2013
 
Anybody care about NASCAR? Got a favorite driver for tomorrow?
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68540
Feb 23, 2013
 
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a picture? That would be cool.
Didn't think to get a picture. I was just too excited about seeing the Purple Crocus.
We are supposed to get snow all day Monday with wind 25-30 MPH. I am afraid a lot of this ice will still be on the ground. They are calling what we had a lightning, thunder, rain, ice, sleet storm. I don't remember ever seeing ice falling like rain. It didn't look like sleet and didn't look like hail. Just looked like fat raindrops that turned to ice before they hit.

I am glad your greens made it through the 33 degree temp.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68541
Feb 23, 2013
 
snarky wrote:
Anybody care about NASCAR? Got a favorite driver for tomorrow?
I haven't watched the races for a long time. I always favored Jr, just because #3 was my very favorite driver.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68542
Feb 23, 2013
 
This sure is a mouthy bunch today!

I don't care much about NASCAR but it would be cool to see Danica Patrick win.

I'm just glad I don't need to go to Daytona for anything! It's a zoo during race week. Next starts bike week. That will be a mess too.

Older son saw Jr. at the Wally near him yesterday. He was posing for pictures, signing autographs, etc.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68543
Feb 23, 2013
 
After last week's freezing temps, it's 85 degrees right now.

I got some yard work done this morning. I enjoyed that. My yard always looks so dreadful this time of year.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68544
Feb 23, 2013
 
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think to get a picture. I was just too excited about seeing the Purple Crocus.
We are supposed to get snow all day Monday with wind 25-30 MPH. I am afraid a lot of this ice will still be on the ground. They are calling what we had a lightning, thunder, rain, ice, sleet storm. I don't remember ever seeing ice falling like rain. It didn't look like sleet and didn't look like hail. Just looked like fat raindrops that turned to ice before they hit.
I am glad your greens made it through the 33 degree temp.
I've never seen ice fall like rain. How odd. I've seen hail the size of golf balls, but never ice/rain.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68545
Feb 23, 2013
 
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen ice fall like rain. How odd. I've seen hail the size of golf balls, but never ice/rain.
Right now, the sun is shining on the trees and the ice is breaking. I have never heard a sound quite like this (and we have had ice on trees every winter). It sounds like the ice is breaking on every branch at the same time. It sure confused the dogs. They felt like they should bark, but weren't quite sure twhat to bark at.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68546
Feb 23, 2013
 
OMG! What an ending That race had! I hope there were no serious injuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,941 - 67,960 of70,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,034,675
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 34 min Sami 95,848
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min OzRitz 43,027
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Panamaed 2,634
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr rubygoober 887
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 2 hr rubygoober 2,383
~~name three things~~ (Feb '13) 3 hr rubygoober 584
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Riverside 478,307
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••