Murph

Halstead, KS

#68449 Feb 11, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are improving.
How lucky you are to have a friend with a kind hearted brother. Good handy men are prizes, just like good mechanics.
Yes. And honesty is a plus with both. I don't know how many times I have hired someone to do something, then have to hire another one to come in and clean up the first one's mess.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68450 Feb 11, 2013
Our Jean is in need of prayer. She has been feeling sick, went to the hospital yesterday. Low sodium, again. Also, they were probing her tummy and it hurt her when they would get close to her liver. They are going to do a liver test tomorrow.
Marie said she would let me know how the testing goes.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68451 Feb 12, 2013
I hope Jean's sodium goes up soon and her liver testing is clear!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68452 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning,Beatnck and Albodies. I hope you have a nice day.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68453 Feb 12, 2013
Snwo!! We are getting Snwo! It was raining then turned into big snowflakes. Beautful!

No word yet on Jean's tests. I'm praying for her.

Zero-sum: We coined the word snwo a couple of years ago, after a typo of mine. At the time, we were getting lots and lots of snwo.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68454 Feb 12, 2013
I just got a call from Marie. Jean's sodium level is back up, but they found a spot on her liver. They are going to do a biopsy tomorrow. She is really in need of all our prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68455 Feb 12, 2013
I believe my friend's family has adopted me. Her daughter did a lot of research on RA for me. Her cousin is the friend who is helping me. Her brother is going to do some captentry work for me. Another brother, (One I had not met before) just brought me a bottle of 'HyActives Tart Cherry' to see if they will help my joint pain. He is a real sweetie, like the rest of the family.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#68456 Feb 13, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph I'm praying for Jean. How's your GS's friend Jason doing any updates?

That sure is nice of your friends daughter for trying to help you out with your RA.

How much snow did you end up getting?
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68457 Feb 13, 2013
Good morning Murph, Liz, Beat, and allbodies.

Snwo? Water in any form is good for your state!

I will sure be thinking of Jean today.

A good day to all.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68458 Feb 13, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
That sure is nice of your friends daughter for trying to help you out with your RA.
I haven't heard any updates on Jason. I keep forgetting to ask GS. I have a card for him and I'm wondering if he is still in the same area of the hospital. I guess I will put 'Please Forward' on it. The boy still needs prayer.

My friend's daughter is pretty awesome. I've known her since she was a little girl. She lost her home to the tornado, lost a very close friend and lost her brother, all in a very brief period of time. She did the eulogies for her friend and her brother and did a beautiful job. She was still in high school at the time. Now she is a victims' advocate in Albuquerque.

We got probably less than an inch of snow. It didn't stick on the streets, thank God. It looks pretty on the roofs and yards.
Murph

Augusta, KS

#68459 Feb 13, 2013
Marley wrote:
Good morning Murph, Liz, Beat, and allbodies.
Snwo? Water in any form is good for your state!
I will sure be thinking of Jean today.
A good day to all.
Hey! Your post wasn't showing when I left.
I hope that poor foot is doing better.
I drove today for the first time in over 3 weeks. Felt good!

I'm hoping we will soon get some good news about Jean.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68460 Feb 13, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Your post wasn't showing when I left.
I hope that poor foot is doing better.
I drove today for the first time in over 3 weeks. Felt good!
I'm hoping we will soon get some good news about Jean.
Hey there Murphy Girl!

Hoping we here some good news about Jean real soon.

I'm glad your friend and her family are able to keep up with all the things (you) want to do!
hahaha
Do they know how to run a chainsaw?????
roflmbo
knee slapper
snork
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68461 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Snarky? Where are you? Are you angry with me?
I was joking about the Cinn Boca Rolls! HONEST
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68462 Feb 13, 2013
6:12 p.m. and 13 people viewing this forum.

Amazing!
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68463 Feb 13, 2013
6:26 p.m. and 8 people viewing the forum?

I am reading the forum board. Is anyone else seeing this?
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68464 Feb 13, 2013
Could this mean that topix is finally getting rid of the multiple personalities?....
Hee hee ha ha......
That would be too good to be true.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68465 Feb 13, 2013
Uh Oh Here we go! 6:54 and all of a sudden 36 people are viewing this forum?......Does anyone else find this a totally amazing turn of events????
We are being played ladies and gentlemen.

Good bye.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68466 Feb 13, 2013
Marley wrote:
Uh Oh Here we go! 6:54 and all of a sudden 36 people are viewing this forum?......Does anyone else find this a totally amazing turn of events????
We are being played ladies and gentlemen.
Good bye.
I guess I have never noticed that board!
I know--36 people just got off work and could not wait to read IL!!!

Please check your email (in about a minute; I haven't written it yet), but I am on it.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68467 Feb 13, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
I found out some info on Jason. They are getting ready to start skin grafts and his bones are healing nicely. GS showed me a picture of him. He looks good. If he sends me the picture, I will send it on.

His school has raised $12,000.00 so far, and the upcoming school dance proceeds will all go to him. It seems a paltry little amount compared to the bills his family is racking up, staying there with him, but it is a phenomenal amount when you consider this is just a small town high school.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68468 Feb 13, 2013
Jean is out of the hospital. The spot on her lung was noting. They changed all of her medicne.
Prayer work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,129,165
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 32 min Double Jeopardy 488,881
Winter Park bicyclist dies after collision with... (Sep '08) 36 min Mwearher 111
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min LessHypeMoreFact 47,583
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 51 min Double Jeopardy 17,721
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,290
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,920
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]