Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68335 Feb 5, 2013
Hello Marley and sisters. The snow has melted.
Nothing going on but, Marley making wish I had some sweets!
Marley

New Castle, PA

#68336 Feb 5, 2013
Maggie McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Marley....mmmm those cinnamon rolls sound yummy!! If you have extras you can send some my way but don't send them by way of Clyde cause they'll never get here.....hell does he even have a passport to cross the border because I sure wouldn't want him sneaking across and then I'm stuck with him....*S*
Hi Maggie McGee Happy to see you!

I forgot to say those rolls were wishful thinking.
:(
I wished I had some while I was eating toast and coffee!
:)
I know Murph likes old Clyde, but he is kind of a bactrian borderline criminal! Hard to tell if he has a passport, that old desert ship sells everything that Murph puts in his saddlebags!
His saddlebags need a combination lock.
Marley

New Castle, PA

#68337 Feb 5, 2013
Jean wrote:
I was wishing for sweets too! AND some singing birds! AND some sunshine!
Lots of snow on the ground, sunless, cold, and scattered flurries at my house. I need to pick up a few groceries but I don't have the least inclination to go out and get them.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68338 Feb 5, 2013
Marley wrote:
Wake Up! Wake up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FEp04dgOwPEXX
Listen to dem birdies asingin!
It's gonna be a good day!
I got raspberry filled glazed donuts!!
AND
Fresh warm cinnamon rolls with philly crm. cheese frosting!
Don't that just bring (happy tummy)tears to your eyes?!
(((((((HELLO))))))
Good morning Marley (and everyone).
I'm glad you didn't get buried under all that snow.
Breakfast treats are always a welcome sight!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68339 Feb 5, 2013
Maggie McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Marley....mmmm those cinnamon rolls sound yummy!! If you have extras you can send some my way but don't send them by way of Clyde cause they'll never get here.....hell does he even have a passport to cross the border because I sure wouldn't want him sneaking across and then I'm stuck with him....*S*
We'll have to get a special passport for Clyde. And we'll make sure he's groomed and purty for his picture.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68340 Feb 5, 2013
Jean wrote:
Hello Jean, I'm glad to see you dug out from under the snow and now it's gone. We are not having rain so that makes it very pleasant here.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68341 Feb 5, 2013
Marley, would you mind if we all used your special hair rollers just once so we can fix up Clyde? Heck, we'll have 'em back to ya in no time.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68342 Feb 5, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wishing for sweets too! AND some singing birds! AND some sunshine!
Lots of snow on the ground, sunless, cold, and scattered flurries at my house. I need to pick up a few groceries but I don't have the least inclination to go out and get them.
Oh I just missed this. Innovation might be the word of the day.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68343 Feb 5, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Maggie McGee Happy to see you!
I forgot to say those rolls were wishful thinking.
:(
I wished I had some while I was eating toast and coffee!
:)
I know Murph likes old Clyde, but he is kind of a bactrian borderline criminal! Hard to tell if he has a passport, that old desert ship sells everything that Murph puts in his saddlebags!
His saddlebags need a combination lock.
I'll have to spit shine Clyde's saddle and bags for the picture. That's what I did pretty much to my boots all of basic training (you'd think that would make me good at it but nooooo).
Marley

New Castle, PA

#68344 Feb 5, 2013
I don't feel like rolling out that cookie dough today. But in a search of the refrigerator I found about a cup and a half of ricotta. I think Baked birds nests sound amusing and tasty for supper.

Just cook pasta till flexible, rinse under cool water then pull up long clumps and turn around your fingers to form a palm sized round circle (Like a nest) place nests in a buttered 9x13 pan.
Beat a couple of eggs into the ricotta, then spoon ricotta into the centers of the nests. Add your favourite spaghetti sauce over the top. Bake in 350 degree oven till the ricotta is firmed up.
I like to add honey to the sauce and just enough red pepper to give it some heat! Good on a cold day!
Marley

New Castle, PA

#68345 Feb 5, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Marley, would you mind if we all used your special hair rollers just once so we can fix up Clyde? Heck, we'll have 'em back to ya in no time.
Hey Beat
Glad you are not getting rained on today.

Sure you can use them. Lucky for old Clyde I have the knew curlers!
The old ones would have given him permanent curls, and given us the dubious treat of smelling singed camel hair.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68346 Feb 5, 2013
Marley wrote:
I don't feel like rolling out that cookie dough today. But in a search of the refrigerator I found about a cup and a half of ricotta. I think Baked birds nests sound amusing and tasty for supper.
Just cook pasta till flexible, rinse under cool water then pull up long clumps and turn around your fingers to form a palm sized round circle (Like a nest) place nests in a buttered 9x13 pan.
Beat a couple of eggs into the ricotta, then spoon ricotta into the centers of the nests. Add your favourite spaghetti sauce over the top. Bake in 350 degree oven till the ricotta is firmed up.
I like to add honey to the sauce and just enough red pepper to give it some heat! Good on a cold day!
Leave it to you to come up with a yummy and fun recipe!
Marley

New Castle, PA

#68347 Feb 5, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to spit shine Clyde's saddle and bags for the picture. That's what I did pretty much to my boots all of basic training (you'd think that would make me good at it but nooooo).
If you spit shine those saddle bags be prepared for a contact high.
Over the years Murph has sent out a lot of special brownies in those bags! Now I'm humming their song,.....Oh I'll never eat brownies with Murphy and Clyde. la da ta dada ta dada ta da
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68348 Feb 5, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Beat
Glad you are not getting rained on today.
Sure you can use them. Lucky for old Clyde I have the knew curlers!
The old ones would have given him permanent curls, and given us the dubious treat of smelling singed camel hair.
Thanks Marley, I'm glad you reminded me we'll have to wash his hair and dry it before the rollers. Then the passport picture taker won't get too upset. We got to watch it and not do too much more though, Clyde could go all vain on us.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68349 Feb 5, 2013
When he goes all vain on us, he walk funny.
Marley

New Castle, PA

#68350 Feb 5, 2013
((((((((((Hey Murph!))))))))

We are talking about you, are your ears burning?

I'm going to start calling you Lady Sheba. You are probably sitting and eating grapes, immersed in scented warmth, while little effervescent whirlpool bubbles moisturize your face.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68351 Feb 5, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you spit shine those saddle bags be prepared for a contact high.
Over the years Murph has sent out a lot of special brownies in those bags! Now I'm humming their song,.....Oh I'll never eat brownies with Murphy and Clyde. la da ta dada ta dada ta da
I can hear the band right now lol! But I've no idea how to avoid that contact high. Brownies by proxy.
Marley

New Castle, PA

#68352 Feb 5, 2013
beatnick wrote:
When he goes all vain on us, he walk funny.
Hee hee he! We don't want his head to get as big as his a..
mmmm? Hump
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68353 Feb 5, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee he! We don't want his head to get as big as his a..
mmmm? Hump
lololol
lunch time.
Have a great day Marley (and everyone).
Marley

New Castle, PA

#68354 Feb 5, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
lololol
lunch time.
Have a great day Marley (and everyone).
And a good day to the Beat Peeps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min red and right 1,263,939
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 30 min zazz 97,462
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,333
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr RealBenjam in 501,504
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,378
two words (Jul '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 27,332
last post wins! (Jul '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 5,804
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages