Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68283 Jan 31, 2013
We had about 10 minutes of snow! They were teensy little flakes, but they came down really fast.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68284 Jan 31, 2013
If Marle ever gets Clyde back to me, I need to sddle him up again and send him out to look for Beatnick. And Cajun. And Albodies who are absent withut a note.

Trust me--You Do Not want Clyde coming to your house. He will party with deer, bears, squirrels, Anyone he can find to party with and they usually leave Marley's pavillion in a huge mess.
Marley

Irwin, PA

#68285 Jan 31, 2013
Murph wrote:
If Marle ever gets Clyde back to me, I need to sddle him up again and send him out to look for Beatnick. And Cajun. And Albodies who are absent withut a note.
Trust me--You Do Not want Clyde coming to your house. He will party with deer, bears, squirrels, Anyone he can find to party with and they usually leave Marley's pavillion in a huge mess.
Thank Goodness! We are back from th Doc's with an Rx for prednisone! NO SHOT! Happy happy happy.
Now I just hope it works for me. 3xa day for 1 week, then 2x a day 7 days, then 1 a day 7 days. You will know if it works when I stop betch moanin and groanin about my heel. Ha-ha

Just thinking....
I wouldn't want to be a Big Rig driver today! In this wind the trucks are moving slow, and struggling to stay on the road.

Everyone be careful out there!
Marley

Irwin, PA

#68286 Jan 31, 2013
Murph wrote:
You do it Murph!
make a list and take names.
Take a name and make a list?
mame and desist?....dang it....
You know what I think I'm trying to say.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68288 Jan 31, 2013
Murph wrote:
Here's a note just to stave off Clyde:
Bills are paid, phone calls made. All is good.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68289 Jan 31, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank Goodness! We are back from th Doc's with an Rx for prednisone! NO SHOT! Happy happy happy.
Now I just hope it works for me. 3xa day for 1 week, then 2x a day 7 days, then 1 a day 7 days. You will know if it works when I stop betch moanin and groanin about my heel. Ha-ha
Just thinking....
I wouldn't want to be a Big Rig driver today! In this wind the trucks are moving slow, and struggling to stay on the road.
I'm hoping the prednisone works Marley!
Murph

Mulvane, KS

#68290 Jan 31, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking....
I so hope that Prednisone works for you. Glad you were spared the needle.
Murph

Mulvane, KS

#68292 Jan 31, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a note just to stave off Clyde:
Bills are paid, phone calls made. All is good.
A note will only stave off Clyde for a little while.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68294 Feb 1, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I wish you a lovely day.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68295 Feb 1, 2013
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Allbodies. I wish you a lovely day.
You too Murph. And everyone.
zerosum

Saint Augustine, FL

#68296 Feb 1, 2013
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."

Winston Churchill
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68297 Feb 1, 2013
Hi, Zerosum.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68298 Feb 1, 2013
Clyde's saddlebags are loaded and he is out on his mission.
Ask not for whom he searches; he searches for Y'all.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68299 Feb 2, 2013
Good morning! I am present and counted for.
Nothing going on but cold.
I am surpised I got to get here.
Love ya!

Level 3

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#68300 Feb 2, 2013
Murph wrote:
My tub is IN!!! I can't use it for 24 hours, utiil the caulking dries.
There is a little button I can push to change the light from lavender to blue, to green, etc., etc.
Glad it is in Murph.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68301 Feb 2, 2013
Good morning, Jean and Allbodies. Happy Sonic Saturday.
It is cold here, too, Jean. It must have sleeted during the night because there are little pieces of ice all over that look like rock salt. The sun is shining now.

What is everyone up to today?

Level 3

Location hidden

#68302 Feb 2, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking....
Everyone be careful o
It was very hot here the first of the week and then turned cold on Thursday. It is chilly this morning, but seems to be warming up.

Level 3

Location hidden

#68303 Feb 2, 2013
I hope your shot works too Marley.

Level 3

Location hidden

#68304 Feb 2, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Murph. And everyone.
Hi Beat.

Level 3

Location hidden

#68305 Feb 2, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been enjoying unsesonably warm weather, but tomorrow is supposed to be cold.
So you are going to go out and walk on that sore foot and do yard work. huh.
I called you one day last week, but no one answered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min CHARON 1,265,113
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Gypsey hobo 27,350
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,403
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,407
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,732
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr HELL ON EARTH 501,578
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,078
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages