|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry the rollers were too fat. I TOLD you to get those others out of the garbage!
Soak that poor foot and baby it. It sounds like you did a lot of walking while shopping.
The tub salesman had told me I might have to wait 6 weeks for the tub. He said, "We like to under-promise and over-deliver."
A man called today and said he might take delivery on the tub tomorrow. He asked if he could come and start installing tomorrow if it came. I told hhim he could. He said I should have in installed by Thursday at the latest.
I am afraid of the drain not working and being stranded in the tub until somebody comes and finds me. I think the first thing I will do once it is installed, is to see whether I can climb on the 17" seat and throw my leg over the side to ge out.
Last night it was after 2:30 AM before I went to sleep. Then I dreamed I was in a concentration (re-educatin) camp, thinking my hair would be long and white by the time I got out and my family wouldn't recognize me. I hope I Sleep tonight!
Poor girl, you must have been reliving the damg sales pitch!
I don't think the drain will ever fail. If it does, just open the damg door, and water be damned. What is more important? The water?...or YOU? I am sure your kids will agree with me. 100%

Problem solved!

What else are you worried about?
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Sending Hugs Murphy Girl. Sleep well.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Sweet dreams to all tonight.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor girl, you must have been reliving the damg sales pitch!
I don't think the drain will ever fail. If it does, just open the damg door, and water be damned. What is more important? The water?...or YOU? I am sure your kids will agree with me. 100%
Problem solved!
What else are you worried about?
Marley, the door only opens inward ( I was determined to get one that opened outward, and I have seen them advertised, but Jacuzzi only makes the inward opening door).The first thing I asked the sales rep is whether I could get out if it didn't drain. He said it had to be drained for the door to open, but that they ALWAYS drain.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Marley wrote:
Sending Hugs Murphy Girl. Sleep well.
hank you, Marley. I slept beter than SUnday night. I was up in the middle of the night ordering a pantsuit from Macy's, but then I went back to bed and slept.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I meant thank you, not hank you.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope your day is great.
We got some rain, blessed, blessed rain during the night.
I was awake for part of the thunder and ligtning. I don't now how much we got. It looks like we culd possibly get more.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

My tub is here! It won't get totally installed today, but it is here and the men are taking my bathroom door frame off right now.

My friend said that at the time she was driving in (9 o'clock) there was a tornado warning. I didn't even know.

She dusted the corner cabinet and all the pictures in the hallway So Carefully, and now that is all going to be undone by the work going on.
Maggie McGee

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Murph wrote:
My tub is here! It won't get totally installed today, but it is here and the men are taking my bathroom door frame off right now.
My friend said that at the time she was driving in (9 o'clock) there was a tornado warning. I didn't even know.
She dusted the corner cabinet and all the pictures in the hallway So Carefully, and now that is all going to be undone by the work going on.
That tub sounds like it is going to be awesome.....my daughter and I have seen commercials for them and I would just love to have one.....gotta win that damn lottery.....gotta buy a damn ticket first....*s*

Hope everyone is having a great day......it is really miserable here.....been pouring rain all day.....temp is suppose to reach 58.....what crazy weather we've been having.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Maggie McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
That tub sounds like it is going to be awesome.....my daughter and I have seen commercials for them and I would just love to have one.....gotta win that damn lottery.....gotta buy a damn ticket first....*s*
Hope everyone is having a great day......it is really miserable here.....been pouring rain all day.....temp is suppose to reach 58.....what crazy weather we've been having.
We are getting some good rain right now. Yesterday and Sunday it got up to 70 degrees. Tomorrow the high is going to be 29.
When you get that lottery money, remember that it is your turn to finance the party bus!

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
We are getting some good rain right now. Yesterday and Sunday it got up to 70 degrees. Tomorrow the high is going to be 29.
When you get that lottery money, remember that it is your turn to finance the party bus!
Don't worry Murph, we will have the fanciest party bus going.....everyone will be so envious of us when we roll into town...you can be in charge of decking it out in lots of bling!...

Off to W.W......keeping my fingers crossed. I sure wasn't good over the holidays but the week I had the flu and everything else I lost 6.9 lbs....lol

Everyone have a good evening....stay warm and dry..*s*
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

My tub is IN!!! I can't use it for 24 hours, utiil the caulking dries.
There is a little button I can push to change the light from lavender to blue, to green, etc., etc.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Murph wrote:
My tub is IN!!! I can't use it for 24 hours, utiil the caulking dries.
There is a little button I can push to change the light from lavender to blue, to green, etc., etc.
We are saddling up. I made Clyde get ready for the trip to see you. I went out to the pavilion, and shoved his hump out of the hammock. started checking his saddle bags. found one of your homemade biscuits in the bottom...it was tasty but dry...
Our pavilion hammock just isn't going to hang right ever again!
Me and Clyde want to see those lavender lights!
I'm bringing my private stash of Macadamia nuts, and a fruity little zinfindel so we can...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I partied better back then.
snork

P.S. I'm also packing a handy dandy little tool called the DRAIN EVER!(PUT AWAY those water wings) At the push of a button, even underwater, it will drill a two inch hole in anything! Drain won't drain? Worry no more with DRAIN EVER!
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Get out the Tard ole lady fudge Big Mama!
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

It is supposed to get up to 61 tomorrow!
I am ready to be out the door first thing in the a.m.. I need to check the down spouts run off, and the little run off stream out back. Shovel and muck out if needed. I wish I had a new wheelbarrow with two wheels.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I've got a busy day planned for tomorrow. The weather is really weird but I'm going to take advantage of it by burning the downed branches.
A day outside,....YIPPPPPEEE!
What a wonderful excuse to NOT DO HOUSEWORK!
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jeanie Bean,
I'll give a call this early p.m.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Marley wrote:
Get out the Tard ole lady fudge Big Mama!
I will have the tard ol' lady fudge waiting. ANd brownies, of course.

Two problems with the tub--my hands are going to have a hard time with the door lever, and the drain turner off and on-er. My son specifically asked about every lever and button and the salesman assured him that my hands wouldn't have any trouble operating any lever or knob.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Marley wrote:
I've got a busy day planned for tomorrow. The weather is really weird but I'm going to take advantage of it by burning the downed branches.
A day outside,....YIPPPPPEEE!
What a wonderful excuse to NOT DO HOUSEWORK!
We've been enjoying unsesonably warm weather, but tomorrow is supposed to be cold.
So you are going to go out and walk on that sore foot and do yard work. huh.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
We are saddling up. I made Clyde get ready for the trip to see you. I went out to the pavilion, and shoved his hump out of the hammock. started checking his saddle bags. found one of your homemade biscuits in the bottom...it was tasty but dry...
Our pavilion hammock just isn't going to hang right ever again!
Me and Clyde want to see those lavender lights!
I'm bringing my private stash of Macadamia nuts, and a fruity little zinfindel so we can...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I partied better back then.
snork
P.S. I'm also packing a handy dandy little tool called the DRAIN EVER!(PUT AWAY those water wings) At the push of a button, even underwater, it will drill a two inch hole in anything! Drain won't drain? Worry no more with DRAIN EVER!
You were supposed to send Clyde straigt home. You know how he gets when he parties with those deer!

Little Marley nearly attacked one of the workers. He stepped back and Murphy was right at his heels. He stepped on her paw and she yelped. Marley came barreling toward him, doing that low, scary growl/bark that she does. I had to call her off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,701 - 67,720 of70,379
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,071,146
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 49 min zazz 25,462
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 482,739
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr jordan115 4,083
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Washington DC 45,432
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Fatjackntrixie 96,278
Review: Clear Choice Roofing Inc. 6 hr Annonymus 1
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••