Comments
67,681 - 67,700 of 70,459 Comments Last updated Monday
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68230 Jan 27, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
Anyone every had to have a crown bridge?
Can't help you there, Shani. I know lots of people with crowns, but not a crown bridge.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68231 Jan 28, 2013
Good morning, I'm still yawning here.

Shani-I haven't seen a crown bridge but it sounds complicated (and expensive).

Murph-congratulations, GS can keep a good eye on the ball!

snarky-let us know if those sweet potato tots are good, they're supposed to be healthy.

Marley-Lindsay and Jackson sure got in to it this time-ROFL!

Too many typos I had to correct. It's time for some coffee.

Y'all have a great day!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68232 Jan 28, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Good morning, I'm still yawning here.
Shani-I haven't seen a crown bridge but it sounds complicated (and expensive).
Murph-congratulations, GS can keep a good eye on the ball!
snarky-let us know if those sweet potato tots are good, they're supposed to be healthy.
Marley-Lindsay and Jackson sure got in to it this time-ROFL!
Too many typos I had to correct. It's time for some coffee.
Y'all have a great day!
Good morning, Beatnick and Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day.
Beatnick, I am just getting ready for my second cup. I was up until almost 2AM, didn't wake up until a little after 9.

We didn't get the day of rain that was forecast for yesterday. I think maybe we got a little sprinkle in the night. It is cloudy today, so there is still hope.

What are all y'all doing today?
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68233 Jan 28, 2013
Well it only took me two days to get here!
Good morning.
Marie, changed her first toliet seat and furnace filter.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68234 Jan 28, 2013
Jean wrote:
Well it only took me two days to get here!
Good morning.
Marie, changed her first toliet seat and furnace filter.
That girl's a Keeper!!
Maggie McGee

Windsor, Canada

#68235 Jan 28, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, there in lies the rub.
The ride lasted a brief second before the fan blade snapped off under his weight partially tearing the fan from the ceiling.
Since it was still running and out of balance the remaining four blades chopped into the ceiling with every rotation. DIL said by the time she got there chunks of drywall and dust was in the air, Lindsay was screaming, and Jackson was still standing on the table, fan blade in hands with a look of pure disbelief!
roflmao
OMG Marley, I can't stop laughing over this.....everytime I try to picture this in my head I start cracking up.....lol This is just priceless....*S*

Good afternoon everyone.......my computer at home is really a pain in the "you know what".....takes forever to do anything. I really need to re-format the stupid thing but it's just so damn much work.

Finally over the flu, throat and chest infection.....back to work and hate every minute of it.....wish I could hang around and chat but there is so much to do here.....I think I see retirement in the not too distant future......as soon as I win the lottery!!!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68236 Jan 28, 2013
Maggie McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Marley, I can't stop laughing over this.....everytime I try to picture this in my head I start cracking up.....lol This is just priceless....*S*
Good afternoon everyone.......my computer at home is really a pain in the "you know what".....takes forever to do anything. I really need to re-format the stupid thing but it's just so damn much work.
Finally over the flu, throat and chest infection.....back to work and hate every minute of it.....wish I could hang around and chat but there is so much to do here.....I think I see retirement in the not too distant future......as soon as I win the lottery!!!
Maggie, it is so good to see you. I am glad you are over all the illness. That had to be thoroughly miserable.
Here's hoping you win the lottery!!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68237 Jan 28, 2013
Good evening.

We had a really peculiar day today. We had a morning of misty rain and fog. Then as the temperatures continued to rise, the fog became very dense. I could feel the little moisture particles in it!
Not quite as bad as pea soup,.. but close.
I found some "Conair" hot rollers at the Wally in Hermitage. Got the new coffee pot also.
I got the rollers home thinking I was a pretty sassy shopper, because of Snarky's info. These rollers came with the wire pins! WOOhoo! Right?...
I tried to fight the hermetically sealed box to make sure they were what I was looking for.(They were packaged as though they were some kind of a top secret!) Near as I could tell they were bang on! So I purchased them.
I got them home, Cut, snipped, and carefully cajoled the *^&$'s out of the box, everything was good except the size! They were way too fat for the length of my hair! wth
I want my old rollers back! I'll pay somebody to try to fix them!
This is exactly why I take good care of the stuff that works!
I'd stomp my foot, but it would hurt too bad.
@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@@#% $%
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68239 Jan 28, 2013
Maggie McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Maggie.
Sounds as though you must have been feeling kind of crappy for at least two weeks! I hope it is gone for good.
Buy a ticket for that lottery! I'm rootin for ya!

Bear never buys a ticket. But over the holidays he bought a scratch off on impulse and won $40.00. He was so much fun to watch.
You would have thought he won a thousand! It was worth $400.00 just to see how delighted he was.
It would be wonderful to hear that you had won big.

That Jackson is such an energetic angelic imp!
Last year he was wearing his Spiderman costume, and doing Spiderman stunts in the living room, when he hurled himself into a forward roll and collided with the arm (unpadded part) of the couch. It was a three stitch accident. His Mom and Dad have some adorable pctures of the nurses at the hospital comforting an injured Spiderman.
He is our little fearless dude.
Always trying to help?
Like the time he put a bar of soap in the tank of our toilet.
to help clean
Like the time he stuck his finger deep into the middle of my moisturizer so,....
I could tell how much was left!
It is always wild fun when he comes to visit. And a mirthful relaxing when he goes home.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68240 Jan 28, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
Anyone every had to have a crown bridge?
I have a crown on the bottom with an extra (fake)tooth attached to bridge the gap between another tooth. Would that be what you mean?
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68241 Jan 28, 2013
P.S. I got some really cute valentine stickers for the windows in the breezeway and living room. I can't wait for Lindsay to see them!

Oh, The girl scouts are out and about selling cookies! If you love a girl scout cookie every now and again, start asking where they are in your neighborhood!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68242 Jan 28, 2013
Good night. Sleep tight.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68244 Jan 28, 2013
Marley wrote:
Good evening.
We had a really peculiar day today. We had a morning of misty rain and fog. Then as the temperatures continued to rise, the fog became very dense. I could feel the little moisture particles in it!
Not quite as bad as pea soup,.. but close.
I found some "Conair" hot rollers at the Wally in Hermitage. Got the new coffee pot also.
I got the rollers home thinking I was a pretty sassy shopper, because of Snarky's info. These rollers came with the wire pins! WOOhoo! Right?...
I tried to fight the hermetically sealed box to make sure they were what I was looking for.(They were packaged as though they were some kind of a top secret!) Near as I could tell they were bang on! So I purchased them.
I got them home, Cut, snipped, and carefully cajoled the *^&$'s out of the box, everything was good except the size! They were way too fat for the length of my hair! wth
I want my old rollers back! I'll pay somebody to try to fix them!
This is exactly why I take good care of the stuff that works!
I'd stomp my foot, but it would hurt too bad.
@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@@#% $%
Sorry the rollers were too fat. I TOLD you to get those others out of the garbage!
Soak that poor foot and baby it. It sounds like you did a lot of walking while shopping.
The tub salesman had told me I might have to wait 6 weeks for the tub. He said, "We like to under-promise and over-deliver."
A man called today and said he might take delivery on the tub tomorrow. He asked if he could come and start installing tomorrow if it came. I told hhim he could. He said I should have in installed by Thursday at the latest.
I am afraid of the drain not working and being stranded in the tub until somebody comes and finds me. I think the first thing I will do once it is installed, is to see whether I can climb on the 17" seat and throw my leg over the side to ge out.

Last night it was after 2:30 AM before I went to sleep. Then I dreamed I was in a concentration (re-educatin) camp, thinking my hair would be long and white by the time I got out and my family wouldn't recognize me. I hope I Sleep tonight!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68245 Jan 28, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry the rollers were too fat. I TOLD you to get those others out of the garbage!
Soak that poor foot and baby it. It sounds like you did a lot of walking while shopping.
The tub salesman had told me I might have to wait 6 weeks for the tub. He said, "We like to under-promise and over-deliver."
A man called today and said he might take delivery on the tub tomorrow. He asked if he could come and start installing tomorrow if it came. I told hhim he could. He said I should have in installed by Thursday at the latest.
I am afraid of the drain not working and being stranded in the tub until somebody comes and finds me. I think the first thing I will do once it is installed, is to see whether I can climb on the 17" seat and throw my leg over the side to ge out.
Last night it was after 2:30 AM before I went to sleep. Then I dreamed I was in a concentration (re-educatin) camp, thinking my hair would be long and white by the time I got out and my family wouldn't recognize me. I hope I Sleep tonight!
Poor girl, you must have been reliving the damg sales pitch!
I don't think the drain will ever fail. If it does, just open the damg door, and water be damned. What is more important? The water?...or YOU? I am sure your kids will agree with me. 100%

Problem solved!

What else are you worried about?
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68246 Jan 28, 2013
Sending Hugs Murphy Girl. Sleep well.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68247 Jan 28, 2013
Sweet dreams to all tonight.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68248 Jan 29, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor girl, you must have been reliving the damg sales pitch!
I don't think the drain will ever fail. If it does, just open the damg door, and water be damned. What is more important? The water?...or YOU? I am sure your kids will agree with me. 100%
Problem solved!
What else are you worried about?
Marley, the door only opens inward ( I was determined to get one that opened outward, and I have seen them advertised, but Jacuzzi only makes the inward opening door).The first thing I asked the sales rep is whether I could get out if it didn't drain. He said it had to be drained for the door to open, but that they ALWAYS drain.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68249 Jan 29, 2013
Marley wrote:
Sending Hugs Murphy Girl. Sleep well.
hank you, Marley. I slept beter than SUnday night. I was up in the middle of the night ordering a pantsuit from Macy's, but then I went back to bed and slept.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68250 Jan 29, 2013
I meant thank you, not hank you.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68251 Jan 29, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope your day is great.
We got some rain, blessed, blessed rain during the night.
I was awake for part of the thunder and ligtning. I don't now how much we got. It looks like we culd possibly get more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,101,989
Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 14 min riceski 64
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,577
Pre-teen modeling site is raising an uproar (Aug '07) 1 hr Joe 243
Executed Journalist Steven Sotloff Noted for Hi... 1 hr bottlecap 1
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,791
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,388
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info