Derby, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Yesterday we tried my porch for a place the dogs could go out to play. Grandson had said little Marley could get under the slats of the wooden fence. I thought she was too fat. It is my plan to have a fence put up just north of my porch and leave the north gate of the porch fence open so the dogs would have room to play and I could let them in and out through my bedroom door that opens on the porch. Sure enough--Marley can get out.
I still think it is doable.

PS This was Jean's idea.

Level 3

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

My nephew Jeff won the election for State Attorney of the third Judicial Circuit in Lake City. He was sworn in today. He is the first Republican elected since the Re-Construction.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shaniquah wrote:
My nephew Jeff won the election for State Attorney of the third Judicial Circuit in Lake City. He was sworn in today. He is the first Republican elected since the Re-Construction.
Congratulations to Jeff!!!

Level 3

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations to Jeff!!!
He's a good man.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Good Morning Ladies

Shani congrats on your nephew winning the election.

Marley I agree with Murph. Write the manufacturer. Those curlers should have lasted more than 20 years. I've had mine for about 15 years and I expect them to last another 15 years or so. Then again I usually only curl my hair 5-6 times a year.

Are any of you getting the ice that was suppose to hit the midwest?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

(((MARLEY)))

Don't get rid of the clips for your old curlers! The new ones come with crappy crappy crappy plastic clips that don't work! I hope I'm not too late!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Good morning allbodies.

Shani -- That very cool about your nephew. Now we can say we know someone who is related to someone ...

Do you think he can help get our bail reduced when we get tossed into the pokey?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I guess we really are a bunch of little old ladies. My right foot is killing me. I may have to break down and go to the doctor.

My left thumb hurts like hell too.

I'm hoping it's just the cold weather.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Shaniquah wrote:
Wow that's really exciting. Big congratulations to Jeff!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

snarky wrote:
I guess we really are a bunch of little old ladies. My right foot is killing me. I may have to break down and go to the doctor.
If you're actually having cold weather, then we'll say that's what it is.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Good morning, Liz and Snarky and Beatnick and Allbodies. I hope you have a really good day. It is supposed to get in the low 70's here and Rain. We Really need that rain. Nothing so far.

Snarky--Sorry about your foot and your thumb. I have a theory that we are passing a foot/thumb virus to one another via internet.

Beatnick, if you get any rain that you don't need, please push it our way. We don't want any cold, just rain.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Murph wrote:
Hey, Marley and Jean. Good to see you.
I hope the shopping trip goes fast for you, Marley. Nothing like shopping with a sore foot.
Heehee--You shoud throw a fit about those curlers. Things should be made to Last! Write to the manufacturer.
Now, now,....If we were the sort of peeps that throw everything out because it is old, outdated, or funny looking, Bear would have tossed ME out a loooong time ago.

Wally World didn't have much of a selection of rollers or coffee pots. I stopped at Rite-Aid looking for hot rollers. They had a compact set for $27 and a larger set for $46! They sure came up in price over the last 22 years!
I didn't purchase any yet. I think I'll take a run to a different Wally to see if they have a better selection.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Murph wrote:
Yesterday we tried my porch for a place the dogs could go out to play. Grandson had said little Marley could get under the slats of the wooden fence. I thought she was too fat. It is my plan to have a fence put up just north of my porch and leave the north gate of the porch fence open so the dogs would have room to play and I could let them in and out through my bedroom door that opens on the porch. Sure enough--Marley can get out.
I still think it is doable.
PS This was Jean's idea.
Good idea Jeanie Bean!
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning Ladies
Shani congrats on your nephew winning the election.
Marley I agree with Murph. Write the manufacturer. Those curlers should have lasted more than 20 years. I've had mine for about 15 years and I expect them to last another 15 years or so. Then again I usually only curl my hair 5-6 times a year.
Are any of you getting the ice that was suppose to hit the midwest?
Not yet. We are supposed to get that fun stuff tomorrow or Tuesday.
We've got a high today!! 28 degrees Woopee
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

snarky wrote:
(((MARLEY)))
Don't get rid of the clips for your old curlers! The new ones come with crappy crappy crappy plastic clips that don't work! I hope I'm not too late!
UH Oh :( Too late.
Dang

I saw that they use clips now. I was thinking they might work better than the wire thingys, DANG!
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Shaniquah wrote:
Congratulations Jeff.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

snarky wrote:
Warm moist heat on thumb. Try sticking out your right thumb next time your hitch hiking to the beach.
nanner nanner
The podiatrist told me to freeze a small water bottle then 2 or 3 times a day put it on the floor and roll the arch and heel of my foot over it. Did nothing for me, but it MIGHT help you.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're actually having cold weather, then we'll say that's what it is.
Now that there is just plain funny!
Good one Beat!
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Warm moist heat on thumb. Try sticking out your right thumb next time your hitch hiking to the beach.
nanner nanner
The podiatrist told me to freeze a small water bottle then 2 or 3 times a day put it on the floor and roll the arch and heel of my foot over it. Did nothing for me, but it MIGHT help you.
next time you're
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet. We are supposed to get that fun stuff tomorrow or Tuesday.
We've got a high today!! 28 degrees Woopee
This is just unreal. I was thinking that, last winter, our weather was pretty similar. It is 55 and climbing here. We had one morning of snow/rain mix that lasted an hour or two. It is scary in a way. For years I have disliked January and February because of all the snow and ice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,641 - 67,660 of70,220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,034,295
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 4 min TBK 8
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 24 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,844
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 35 min Spooky Mulder 17,339
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 35 min Hung n horny 1,839
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 45 min Spooky Mulder 478,299
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 43,018
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance