Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68195 Jan 27, 2013
snarky wrote:
I guess we really are a bunch of little old ladies. My right foot is killing me. I may have to break down and go to the doctor.
My left thumb hurts like hell too.
I'm hoping it's just the cold weather.
Warm moist heat on thumb. Try sticking out your right thumb next time your hitch hiking to the beach.
nanner nanner
The podiatrist told me to freeze a small water bottle then 2 or 3 times a day put it on the floor and roll the arch and heel of my foot over it. Did nothing for me, but it MIGHT help you.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68196 Jan 27, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're actually having cold weather, then we'll say that's what it is.
Now that there is just plain funny!
Good one Beat!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68197 Jan 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Warm moist heat on thumb. Try sticking out your right thumb next time your hitch hiking to the beach.
nanner nanner
The podiatrist told me to freeze a small water bottle then 2 or 3 times a day put it on the floor and roll the arch and heel of my foot over it. Did nothing for me, but it MIGHT help you.
next time you're
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68198 Jan 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet. We are supposed to get that fun stuff tomorrow or Tuesday.
We've got a high today!! 28 degrees Woopee
This is just unreal. I was thinking that, last winter, our weather was pretty similar. It is 55 and climbing here. We had one morning of snow/rain mix that lasted an hour or two. It is scary in a way. For years I have disliked January and February because of all the snow and ice.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68199 Jan 27, 2013
Did you really throw away those curlers? GO git 'em. Do not get rid of them. Find your warranty.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68200 Jan 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
nanner nanner
I don't think she uses her thumb when she hitchhikes on the beach. The youtube clips I have of her, she is sticking out her right leg.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68201 Jan 27, 2013
I'm bummed, it sounds as if I won't like the clips on new hot rollers!

The old rollers should still be in the bin.

I wonder if I go out and do a little digging in the bottom of our garbage.........
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68202 Jan 27, 2013
Good Grief this computer is crabby this morning.
Strange.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68203 Jan 27, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just unreal. I was thinking that, last winter, our weather was pretty similar. It is 55 and climbing here. We had one morning of snow/rain mix that lasted an hour or two. It is scary in a way. For years I have disliked January and February because of all the snow and ice.
Gosh I sure hope your state gets enough rain this year!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68204 Jan 27, 2013
Help! I need Help. I need Mother-of-the-groom Help.
I always thought the mother of the groom's role was to wear beige, keep her mouth shut, and pay for the rehearsal dinner. Now, younger son is telling me that all the time-held traditions have changed.
What Am I Supposed To Do?????
I remember the line at my daughter's reception and shaking hands, receiving hugs, shaking hands, for what seemed like hours.
I Can't DO this now. If someone shook my hand a little too hard, I would probably instinctively Kick them.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68205 Jan 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
I'm bummed, it sounds as if I won't like the clips on new hot rollers!
The old rollers should still be in the bin.
I wonder if I go out and do a little digging in the bottom of our garbage.........
Or, you could get a short cut and say goodbye to rollers, curling rods, and hair dryers forever.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68206 Jan 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
Good Grief this computer is crabby this morning.
Strange.
Teehee--you should see what my 2-finger posts look like before I make the 20 corrections. I should post as-is sometime just so you could see what it looks like.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68207 Jan 27, 2013
I got a good story for ya Murph.

You will never guess what seen from the Gremlins Movie Jackson tried to recreate!?

Apparently....there is a scene in the movie where a gremlin has a FUN ride by hanging onto a ceiling fan blade..........YEP.....little nincompoop climbed up on the kitchen table held one of the blades in both hands, and told Lindsay to turn on the fan.
@@!
YIKES

needless to say,.....chaos ensued...

Big Belly Laugh
I laugh harder every time I think about it!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68208 Jan 27, 2013
Now I know I corrected the spelling of Seen....Scene
wth?
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68209 Jan 27, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, you could get a short cut and say goodbye to rollers, curling rods, and hair dryers forever.
I could also pretend I ENJOY looking like a bowling ball with a crewcut.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68210 Jan 27, 2013
Murph wrote:
Help! I need Help. I need Mother-of-the-groom Help.
I always thought the mother of the groom's role was to wear beige, keep her mouth shut, and pay for the rehearsal dinner. Now, younger son is telling me that all the time-held traditions have changed.
What Am I Supposed To Do?????
I remember the line at my daughter's reception and shaking hands, receiving hugs, shaking hands, for what seemed like hours.
I Can't DO this now. If someone shook my hand a little too hard, I would probably instinctively Kick them.
WHAT?
I must have missed reading a post somewhere!
Wear a tag pinned to your dress with your name, address, telephone number, and a sentence that says, "Please don't shake my hand."

That way you've covered all your bases. No one will hurt your hand, and after a few champagnes the guy you pick up for booty call will know where to take you if you get a little tipsy and slur your words.
:)
hehee
chortle
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68211 Jan 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
I got a good story for ya Murph.
You will never guess what seen from the Gremlins Movie Jackson tried to recreate!?
Apparently....there is a scene in the movie where a gremlin has a FUN ride by hanging onto a ceiling fan blade..........YEP.....little nincompoop climbed up on the kitchen table held one of the blades in both hands, and told Lindsay to turn on the fan.
@@!
YIKES
needless to say,.....chaos ensued...
Big Belly Laugh
I laugh harder every time I think about it!
OMG! That sounds like so much fun!!! Kid knows how to live!!!
Grab life (or a fan blade) with both hands.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68212 Jan 27, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
I must have missed reading a post somewhere!
Wear a tag pinned to your dress with your name, address, telephone number, and a sentence that says, "Please don't shake my hand."
That way you've covered all your bases. No one will hurt your hand, and after a few champagnes the guy you pick up for booty call will know where to take you if you get a little tipsy and slur your words.
hehee
chortle
The guys I pick up for booty calls all know where I live anyway.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68213 Jan 27, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! That sounds like so much fun!!! Kid knows how to live!!!
Grab life (or a fan blade) with both hands.
Aye, there in lies the rub.
The ride lasted a brief second before the fan blade snapped off under his weight partially tearing the fan from the ceiling.
Since it was still running and out of balance the remaining four blades chopped into the ceiling with every rotation. DIL said by the time she got there chunks of drywall and dust was in the air, Lindsay was screaming, and Jackson was still standing on the table, fan blade in hands with a look of pure disbelief!

roflmao
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68214 Jan 27, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
The guys I pick up for booty calls all know where I live anyway.
hehee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prepare for Another Battle in The War on Culture 4 min Culture Auditor 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Tilly 1,190,015
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 26 min Ponderings 96,876
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 27 min Net Workit 17,356
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 28 min Net Workit 2,639
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 27,078
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,030
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr T-REX 491,973
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]