Level 3

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

#68150 Jan 25, 2013
Murph wrote:
Electricians are finished. My friend is about done running errands--she just called and said there is not a bottle of Maalox to be found in Any of the stores.
I felt more comfortable getting in and out of the bath tub, knowing that if I fell and broke something she would be back before long.(I pray for Jesus to take me home, but I Really don't want it to be bare-azzed on the bathroom floor0.
And Still Ain't Nobody Talkin' To Me!
I Called you Tuesday.
Murph

Derby, KS

#68151 Jan 25, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi everyone. I have been off for a few days. My hand has been hurting. It has really warmed up today, hopefully that will help.
I guess it will just sit there for a while.
Sorry about your hand, Gaye. I hope it gets better.

((Jean)) That woman gon stand here and Tell me how much I could pay her for all the running around she does for me! I told her, Humer me. I'm Old. PLUS--she brought me banana bread again And goulash!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68152 Jan 25, 2013
Murph wrote:
Electricians are finished. My friend is about done running errands--she just called and said there is not a bottle of Maalox to be found in Any of the stores.
I felt more comfortable getting in and out of the bath tub, knowing that if I fell and broke something she would be back before long.(I pray for Jesus to take me home, but I Really don't want it to be bare-azzed on the bathroom floor0.
And Still Ain't Nobody Talkin' To Me!
I bet you'll enjoy that tub Murph.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68153 Jan 25, 2013
Jean wrote:
Good morning. I am so thankful for your friend, Murph.
I agree, she's a safety net and a blessing.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68154 Jan 25, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi everyone. I have been off for a few days. My hand has been hurting. It has really warmed up today, hopefully that will help.
I guess it will just sit there for a while.
I'm glad your hand is better Shani. Now if it'll just stay that way!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68155 Jan 25, 2013
Oh I misread that. I hope the heat does help Shani.
We have blue sky and a few clouds today. It looks really nice outside.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68156 Jan 25, 2013
I'm off to straighten up this house. It needs it!
Murph

Derby, KS

#68157 Jan 25, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text> I Called you Tuesday.
I probably was at therapy, but sometimes I am just taking the dogs out. If I don't answer, try again in 10 minutes or so.
I am sorry I missed you!
Murph

Derby, KS

#68158 Jan 25, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you'll enjoy that tub Murph.
I am going to have a tub party when it is installed, and all y'all will have to hop on the party bus and come to my house. Of course, it is a one-person tub, so we will have to stand in line. That is ok. I will make brownies.
Woooo, I am getting excited about this. I will make tard-ol'-lady fudge, too. And punch.
Murph

Derby, KS

#68160 Jan 25, 2013
OMG! I absolutely Do Not see any profanity in my post, but Topix sent me a warning. WTH??????
Murph

Derby, KS

#68161 Jan 25, 2013
WTH??????????
Level 3

Tampa, FL

#68163 Jan 25, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to have a tub party when it is installed, and all y'all will have to hop on the party bus and come to my house. Of course, it is a one-person tub, so we will have to stand in line. That is ok. I will make brownies.
Woooo, I am getting excited about this. I will make tard-ol'-lady fudge, too. And punch.
I bet it would help my hand.
Level 3

Tampa, FL

#68164 Jan 25, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Oh I misread that. I hope the heat does help Shani.
We have blue sky and a few clouds today. It looks really nice outside.
I usually like the cold weather, but if it is going to make my hand hurt I would rather be hot. I just hope my hand isn't going to start hurting all the time no matter what the weather is like.
Level 3

Tampa, FL

#68165 Jan 25, 2013
Goodnight ladies. Have a nice weekend.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#68166 Jan 25, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I got dibs on the first one in and you better all show up in time for a brownie, if there are any left. I don't want no fudge but I might try a sip or two of your expensive wine to wash down the brownies while I'm in the tired old lady tub. What time are we supposed to show up? I don't want to be tardy for the party, lol!

Hey y'all, I hope you all are having a FAF, I was thinking of Cindy today when we were planning our garden, we're expanding it and hubs has all kinds of neat ideas for it. A couple of months and I will be getting my chickens, yay! Went to Kroger and they had canned veggies for .29, I bought forty, does that make me a prepper???
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#68167 Jan 25, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
Goodnight ladies. Have a nice weekend.
Goodnight Shani, sweet dreams.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68168 Jan 25, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I got dibs on the first one in and you better all show up in time for a brownie, if there are any left. I don't want no fudge but I might try a sip or two of your expensive wine to wash down the brownies while I'm in the tired old lady tub. What time are we supposed to show up? I don't want to be tardy for the party, lol!
Hey y'all, I hope you all are having a FAF, I was thinking of Cindy today when we were planning our garden, we're expanding it and hubs has all kinds of neat ideas for it. A couple of months and I will be getting my chickens, yay! Went to Kroger and they had canned veggies for .29, I bought forty, does that make me a prepper???
WHat a buy!! Did they have all kinds? I think buying 40 was the smart thing to do.
I am excited to hear all that you put in your garden. I remember that neat fence the guys built you. We need pictures of that.

My girl was here this evening. She brought me taco salad. It was only about 6 PM and her daddy wasn't getting off work until 8 PM.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68169 Jan 25, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it would help my hand.
Also, get a doctor to prescribe some Voltaren Gel. It won't take the pain away, but it will take the hard edge off of it
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68171 Jan 26, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies I wish you a lovely day.
It is realy nice out, sunny and 43 degrees with no wind. I took the dogs out in just my jammes and didn't get cold.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68172 Jan 26, 2013
Good morning Murph and all!
WE are at 26.:(

What a morning.

Coffee pot quit working.
:(
Thank goodness for instant.
:)

I plugged in my hot rollers and they heated so hot I could have roasted a hot dog on them.
:(
The darn things are ONLY about 22 years old.
Those rollers are so old they look barbaric compared to new types they have now.
I hadn't planned on shopping today.
It will be a short shopping trip, the foot wants to get super painful if I am on it too long.
I have started copying the Flamingo stance! haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min scirocco 1,206,434
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 min Loin Sphincter 494,398
News What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 18 min Lon Spector 287
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,286
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 17,500
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 12,267
Little snot head found (Dec '08) 5 hr ImmaGetMeSome 12
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]