Murph

Wichita, KS

#68082 Jan 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
Haha...I just noticed the sentence with youngest sister in it.....I'm sure she will be delicious!
I'll bet she tastes like chicken.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68083 Jan 20, 2013
Jean wrote:
Good idea Marley.
Good morning. It has been a day and a half since I have a cig. I am going Bonkers!!!!
WOW. Rah! Rah! Sis..Boom..Bah!
We can be your cheerleaders! I can't jump and neither can Murph, we will cheer with hand signals and rolling our eyes.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68084 Jan 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. Rah! Rah! Sis..Boom..Bah!
We can be your cheerleaders! I can't jump and neither can Murph, we will cheer with hand signals and rolling our eyes.
I can't do hand signals, but I will roll my eyes and yell.
Go! Go! Go!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68085 Jan 20, 2013
PS Since the RA hit my shoulders, I can't reach to get clothes off the hangers. My friend made neat stacks of at-home sweat suits and Sunday-go-to-meetin' track suits on my closet floor.
Molly got in the closet and found them. She made a cozy nest for her little shedding self.

She looked so cute and comfy there, I couldn't even tell her Bad Molly.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68086 Jan 20, 2013
I just found this
gavehttp://www.youtube.com/wat ch?

v=usk81XVsE9o&NR=1 me goosebumps!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68087 Jan 20, 2013
OOPS screwed that one up!

try this
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68088 Jan 20, 2013
Murph wrote:
PS Since the RA hit my shoulders, I can't reach to get clothes off the hangers. My friend made neat stacks of at-home sweat suits and Sunday-go-to-meetin' track suits on my closet floor.
Molly got in the closet and found them. She made a cozy nest for her little shedding self.
She looked so cute and comfy there, I couldn't even tell her Bad Molly.
I wish that RA would go into remission and stay there!
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68089 Jan 20, 2013
This cheap ass router I bought barely lets me get here.
It is cool today.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68090 Jan 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that RA would go into remission and stay there!
Thank you. I spend much of my time praying for that.

Yesterday evening,(after a day of horrendous pain) I got up from the computer and Walked, with near-normal stride, toward the bedroom. I couldn't believe it, so I turned around and walked from the hallway all the way across the living room with near-normal stride. I woke up in the middle of the night and was afraid I had dreamed it, so I did it Again.
This morning, I tried it when I first got up, and couldn't do it. A couple of hours later, I Could.
Daughter and GS came. I told them to wait by the door. I walked across the room. Daughter was so impressed, she decided we should go out and walk around the circle part of my yard. Did it.
While they were still here, DIL came. I did it again. She just kept saying, "Praise God!"
Oh God, please let this be permanent. That two-inch shuffle is humiliating, plus it throws my back out of alignment.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68091 Jan 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
OOPS screwed that one up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =usk81XVsE9oXX
try this
Goosebumps for sure!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68092 Jan 20, 2013
Jean wrote:
This cheap ass router I bought barely lets me get here.
It is cool today.
It is beautiful here. Usually we get a couple of lovely days in January, but they are usually follow and precede cold and snow.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68094 Jan 21, 2013
Baby it's cold outside!

Headed out for that ultrasound treatment on my heal.
Brrrr
I've got my eyes fingers and toes crossed hoping this brings relief.
I should have stayed off the foot yesterday, it is giving me miserable miseries today!
I hope it is still nice down your way Murph.
Snarky gets a day off! I wonder if Maggie gets a day too?

Better run,.....well.....limp...anywa y!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68095 Jan 21, 2013
It's cold outside here too. I guess we'll just stay as warm as we can.
I also truly hope the ultrasound treatment brings relief to your heel.

snarky and all who have the MLK Bday off------enjoy your day!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68096 Jan 21, 2013
beatnick wrote:
It's cold outside here too. I guess we'll just stay as warm as we can.
I also truly hope the ultrasound treatment brings relief to your heel.
snarky and all who have the MLK Bday off------enjoy your day!
Mornin Beat.

I just googled our weather. Wind chill advisory and snow advisory.
wind gusts up to 30mph with wind chill of -10!!
I sure hope everybody gets ready to bring any outside pets into the house. I worry about the animals when it turns into this deep freeze weather.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68097 Jan 21, 2013
Yes, too much heat or too much cold, the animals gotta come in. Though I have heard of heated dog houses.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68098 Jan 21, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Yes, too much heat or too much cold, the animals gotta come in. Though I have heard of heated dog houses.
Yep. There is a little 'Yodel" wood stove in the (dog house) garage for Bear!
hahaha
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68099 Jan 21, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. There is a little 'Yodel" wood stove in the (dog house) garage for Bear!
hahaha
lol so he doesn't have to sit on the porch he can still keep warm!
Murph

Derby, KS

#68100 Jan 21, 2013
If fingers will let me, I am going to try to post about Jason here so people who don't read their email or people who read but don't post here. Jason needs all the prayers he can get.

There are 2 high schools in 2 different towns in the county, about 12-15 miles apart. A lot of local kids prefer the school in the other town because they feel that athletic program is better.
Kids are allowed to drive to and from school and practice when they are 15. Jason is 16.

Last week, Jason was driving to school and wrecked his car, which caught on fire. He suffered some bad burns on his right side, a broken left leg, broken right arm, broken ribs, and punctured lungs.
He was life flighted from the scene to a hospital in Springfield, Mo.

Friday they amputated his leg at mid-thigh. Burns are always a concern because of the risk of infection.

Jason had no insurance, but between Babe Ruth Baseball, his school, our local school, and the generosity of our people, money has been gathered to allow his mother to stay with him and family members to be there at the time of the surgery.

This was a promising young athlete who suddenly finds himself with only one leg and a tremendous amount of pain. He is in desperate need of the prayers of anybody who feels compelled to pray for him. His family is still in shock and also in need of prayers.

Prayers are also needed or the people who came upon the accident first. They are still unable to sleep
Murph

Derby, KS

#68101 Jan 21, 2013
Now a happy story. My 15 year-old GS, who was playing Fall Ballin Bartlesville, Ok (the one who slammed his head nto a fence and knocked himself out) started, as soon as Fall Ball was over, playing with a traveling tournament team in Olathe, KS.(Long way). They have their practices in Lenexa, up by KC (again-long way) every Saturday.
Regulations dictate that when high school baseball starts, he will not be allowed to practice with this team until HS ball is over, then he can go back to being a member of this team.

Saturday, the coach read them a letter from Nike. The Nike Combat Gear clothing line is offering to sponsor this team. This means that Nike will supply uniforms, t-shirts, etc.
GS is SO excited about this.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#68102 Jan 22, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph I'm praying for Jason , his family and all the first responders.

That's great news about Nike Sponsoring your GS's team.
I'm not sure what the deal is with Nike and our school. Last year the kids got all new away pants and jersey's by Nike but the blue home jersey's were never replaced. Maybe the white was donated by Nike? If the school was buying new jersey's I'm sure they would have stuck with the Blue. So now whenever the kids pose for pic's or attend any sporting event instead of wearing the blue like always they all wear the white.
Murph wrote:
If fingers will let me, I am going to try to post about Jason here so people who don't read their email or people who read but don't post here. Jason needs all the prayers he can get.
There are 2 high schools in 2 different towns in the county, about 12-15 miles apart. A lot of local kids prefer the school in the other town because they feel that athletic program is better.
Kids are allowed to drive to and from school and practice when they are 15. Jason is 16.
Last week, Jason was driving to school and wrecked his car, which caught on fire. He suffered some bad burns on his right side, a broken left leg, broken right arm, broken ribs, and punctured lungs.
He was life flighted from the scene to a hospital in Springfield, Mo.
Friday they amputated his leg at mid-thigh. Burns are always a concern because of the risk of infection.
Jason had no insurance, but between Babe Ruth Baseball, his school, our local school, and the generosity of our people, money has been gathered to allow his mother to stay with him and family members to be there at the time of the surgery.
This was a promising young athlete who suddenly finds himself with only one leg and a tremendous amount of pain. He is in desperate need of the prayers of anybody who feels compelled to pray for him. His family is still in shock and also in need of prayers.
Prayers are also needed or the people who came upon the accident first. They are still unable to sleep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 min LizW 17,710
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Grey Ghost 1,156,211
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 15 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 19 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr Anne 96,717
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando