Murph

Wichita, KS

#68056 Jan 19, 2013
Good morning, Snarky and Beatnick and Allbodies.
I hope you have a great dya.
Sorry work is so frantic right now, Snarky. I hope it will settle down soon.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68057 Jan 19, 2013
We have bright SUNSHINE today! It would put a spring in my step if my darn feet didn't hurt.

I am such a chicken(....!) I just couldn't make myself go for that second shot. I know, I'm an awful wimp.
But I called the Chiropracter, and he said they could do some ultrasound treatments that might make the flare up subside. I went yesterday for the first treatment, I think it helped a little. I go again on Monday.
Meantime, I've never treated my feet so good!
Soaking them in nice warm water, Giving them a nice castor oil massage, and propping them up on pillows. Only thing missing is the bon bons, and tiara! hahaha
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68058 Jan 19, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Beat, Snarky, and all.
This is a blast from the past for you Beatnick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FEN97Ng_UQ8XX&NR=1
Gosh, look how young those guys were.
Snarky, Have a good day in spite of it all.
I got good news and bad news this morning.
Our commode has been having flushing fits every now and again so I called the plumber to snake the drains. The bad news is the pump in the big underground tank has burned out. It's about 21 years old. Yikes! That is an expense I wasn't counting on!(That's the bad news) The good news is, I located a fella who has excellent word of mouth references, to bring in 24 ton of gravel Limestone) for our driveway. He will also bring his skidloader in to spread the gravel evenly, and neatly. Yippeeee! The price he gave us is 400.00 less than we were thinking it would be! Happy dance!
Hahahaha Maynard G. Krebs-an original beatnik.
Home ownership sure has its goods and bads.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68059 Jan 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Snarky and Beatnick and Allbodies.
I hope you have a great dya.
Sorry work is so frantic right now, Snarky. I hope it will settle down soon.
You have a great day too Murph, Marley, snarky, and everyone.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68060 Jan 19, 2013
Shout ou to Tribe,
I'm glad to see that you are back. You were missed.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68061 Jan 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me that the first couple of times, I might be tired and achey afterward. I was a little tired and had a Bad charley horse this morning.
They guarantee that the tub wil be installed within 6 weeks. "We like to under-promise and over-deliver." A woman from the company called yesterday and said their electrician would be calling today or Monday to schedule. He will be here approximately 4 hours!!!
This should make your baths worry free and relaxing! If I ever get those Bon Bons I'll send you some!!
:)
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68062 Jan 19, 2013
((((Jeanie Bean)))))

This ones for you!

:)
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68063 Jan 19, 2013
Hey there Ellie Mae!

When it gets rainy and cold, keep a heating pad nearby to wrap around your hand.
Has the rain stopped?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68064 Jan 19, 2013
Marley wrote:
We have bright SUNSHINE today! It would put a spring in my step if my darn feet didn't hurt.
I am such a chicken(....!) I just couldn't make myself go for that second shot. I know, I'm an awful wimp.
But I called the Chiropracter, and he said they could do some ultrasound treatments that might make the flare up subside. I went yesterday for the first treatment, I think it helped a little. I go again on Monday.
Meantime, I've never treated my feet so good!
Soaking them in nice warm water, Giving them a nice castor oil massage, and propping them up on pillows. Only thing missing is the bon bons, and tiara! hahaha
I loaded ol' Clyde up with bon-bons and a tiara. I told him to go Fast. Clyde doesn't really go very fast, ever, and he will probably eat most of the bon-bons on the way (even though I packed him some shredded wheat). At least you will have your tiara.

I know what you mean about keeping the place up. Always Something. I am glad you found such a good price on the gravel and grading.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68065 Jan 19, 2013
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68066 Jan 19, 2013
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68068 Jan 19, 2013
Song about Alice.
A girlfriend for Clyde?
My nieces are a hoot when they sing this.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68067 Jan 19, 2013
Good morning. Suppose to hit 60* today, then in the next two days plummet to 9*.

Will pray for Jason, murph.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68069 Jan 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I loaded ol' Clyde up with bon-bons and a tiara. I told him to go Fast. Clyde doesn't really go very fast, ever, and he will probably eat most of the bon-bons on the way (even though I packed him some shredded wheat). At least you will have your tiara.
I know what you mean about keeping the place up. Always Something. I am glad you found such a good price on the gravel and grading.
Oh Thank you dear.

While eating bon bons in the new tub, make sure you don't drop any.
Brown streaks in the tub would be hard to explain!

snork
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68070 Jan 19, 2013
Marley wrote:
Song about Alice.
A girlfriend for Clyde?
My nieces are a hoot when they sing this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GpoqrvTLc8MXX
Wow--two of my favorite songs! Go, Alice, Go.--But I hope you won't try to keep Clyde.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68071 Jan 19, 2013
Jean wrote:
Good morning. Suppose to hit 60* today, then in the next two days plummet to 9*.
Will pray for Jason, murph.
That is a tremendous drop!
Thank you for prayers for Jason. He is on DIL's Fb page.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68073 Jan 20, 2013
Good Morning All.

I woke up this morning to the sound of the wind pushing on the windows and whistling under the eaves! Spits and spurts of snow are flying sideways. I think if I were to go out and don a pair of wings I could achieve lift-off!(snork)
Temp is 32 windchill 16.
I'm putting a roast and onions in the oven. While it cooks I'll work a puzzle, and watch the show the wind is putting on.
Large squadrons of leaves are on the move,
first one direction then another....
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68074 Jan 20, 2013
I'm going to keep babying my feet today. I'm getting behind in all the housework tho,:( grrrr.

This darn puzzle I started has been on the table long enough to get dusty! Haha Time to get it finished and put away!

What are ya'lls plans for the day?
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#68075 Jan 20, 2013
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68076 Jan 20, 2013
Good morning, Marley and Allbodies.
That sounds like quite a storm you are getting, Marley. I think you should put your feet in a pan of Epsom Salts and sit where you can watch mother nature.
It feels almost like spring here. I am sure we will get ours--we always do--but it sure feels good for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Yeah 1,127,283
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,771
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr Mary NY 25,900
'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) 4 hr No more ouches 181
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 12 hr honeymylove 4,182
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 hr honeymylove 5,285
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 14 hr Peter Vayeos Boy ... 11,956
Let's Chat (Jan '12) Fri Liz Spector 17,711
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance