|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been following that case myself, Jodi is Casey!
Yes, she is.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I miss the 'Angels' thread, but its time has passed.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Shaniquah wrote:
Is anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial?
Hey Shani. I'm not watching the trial, but I have caught some of the coverage in the evening. She's a whackadoodle. A crazy whackadoodle. She admitted doing it. I love how she looks so mousey in court!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Murph wrote:
Amen.
My first hydro-therapy went really well.
Does it provide any relief after you are done?

Maybe your new tub will have good effects too!

Do you know when it will be installed?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you on that one. We would know then our justice system is way too weird.
I agree.

Hey Beat. Good to see you.

We went from 80 degrees yesterday to 40 degrees last night. Very strange weather here. So many sick people with the flu and the crud.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Hey Beat. Good to see you.
We went from 80 degrees yesterday to 40 degrees last night. Very strange weather here. So many sick people with the flu and the crud.
It's hard to have large temperature variations and that's not typiccal of what I remember of Florida. I recall 85 in the day and 77 at night. I loved night swimming there!
Here it's just plain freezing. 29 at night, 39 in the day. But I still enjoy the sunshine we're getting.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I'm going back to bed. It's way too early here.
zzzzzzz......
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it provide any relief after you are done?
Maybe your new tub will have good effects too!
Do you know when it will be installed?
She told me that the first couple of times, I might be tired and achey afterward. I was a little tired and had a Bad charley horse this morning.
They guarantee that the tub wil be installed within 6 weeks. "We like to under-promise and over-deliver." A woman from the company called yesterday and said their electrician would be calling today or Monday to schedule. He will be here approximately 4 hours!!!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a really good day. It is sunny he, but only 46 degrees. I Really want to have my doors open so I can hear the birds.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me that the first couple of times, I might be tired and achey afterward. I was a little tired and had a Bad charley horse this morning.
They guarantee that the tub wil be installed within 6 weeks. "We like to under-promise and over-deliver." A woman from the company called yesterday and said their electrician would be calling today or Monday to schedule. He will be here approximately 4 hours!!!
I bet it's busy and noisy at your house about right now. Tell us if you like your new tub!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it's busy and noisy at your house about right now. Tell us if you like your new tub!
Not busy and noisy yet, although I did have a new water heater installed today. The guy just asked if he could move my car so they could come and go through the garage and not disturb me. I was All for that!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Not busy and noisy yet, although I did have a new water heater installed today. The guy just asked if he could move my car so they could come and go through the garage and not disturb me. I was All for that!
They were thoughtful, quiet and peaceful. Thank goodness no mayhem lol.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
They were thoughtful, quiet and peaceful. Thank goodness no mayhem lol.
The boss-man is the son of a friend. He was telling me that he had recently lost his 'lady.' He said she had a sudden stroke and died. I could tell this was a man who was hurting Very Badly.
He told mme she was the most wonderful person he had ever known. He said, "Usually when I have a great loss, it is due to my own stupidity, but I didn't do anything to have to hurt this badly."
I feel so sorry for him. He said, "People tell me to get on with my life." I AM getting on with my life. I get up and go to work every day, just like my world hasn't ended."
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

That poor man is so full of grief, even work doesn't provide him much relief. I wish him comfort in his great loss.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
The boss-man is the son of a friend. He was telling me that he had recently lost his 'lady.' He said she had a sudden stroke and died. I could tell this was a man who was hurting Very Badly.
He told mme she was the most wonderful person he had ever known. He said, "Usually when I have a great loss, it is due to my own stupidity, but I didn't do anything to have to hurt this badly."
I feel so sorry for him. He said, "People tell me to get on with my life." I AM getting on with my life. I get up and go to work every day, just like my world hasn't ended."
That's very sad. You just never know when you interact with someone, what's going on in their lives. A good reason to treat everyone with kindness (unless they dictate otherwise).

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

beatnick wrote:
That poor man is so full of grief, even work doesn't provide him much relief. I wish him comfort in his great loss.
Morning, Beat. I hope you went back to bed yesterday and got some sleep. I must admit, I was a tad bit jealous when I read that. lol Most days I want to go back to bed.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Morning, allbodies.

Well, it's Saturday. It's a three day weekend. And I have to go to work for a couple of hours. This really sucks. Big time! The only word I can think of for work is frantic!

Have a great day allbodies. I hope to be back this evening.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

snarky wrote:
Morning, allbodies.
Well, it's Saturday. It's a three day weekend. And I have to go to work for a couple of hours. This really sucks. Big time! The only word I can think of for work is frantic!
Have a great day allbodies. I hope to be back this evening.
I hope your work day goes by fast.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your work day goes by fast.
Good Morning Beat, Snarky, and all.

This is a blast from the past for you Beatnick!
&NR =1
Gosh, look how young those guys were.

Snarky, Have a good day in spite of it all.

I got good news and bad news this morning.
Our commode has been having flushing fits every now and again so I called the plumber to snake the drains. The bad news is the pump in the big underground tank has burned out. It's about 21 years old. Yikes! That is an expense I wasn't counting on!(That's the bad news) The good news is, I located a fella who has excellent word of mouth references, to bring in 24 ton of gravel Limestone) for our driveway. He will also bring his skidloader in to spread the gravel evenly, and neatly. Yippeeee! The price he gave us is 400.00 less than we were thinking it would be! Happy dance!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad.

Reading that gives me that empty "Home Sick" feeling. The kind you get when you miss your loved ones so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Mugsy 1,099,220
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 486,495
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,272
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,382
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr The Real Missyfit 17,608
The alphabet (Jun '06) 8 hr Doug77 1,048
UCF's Corrupt Residency Reclassification Policy 8 hr ddsmorton 1
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••