Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#68002 Jan 15, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph I hope the extra therapy sessions help. I'll be praying they do.

Shani nice to see you. Hope all is well.

Beatnick how much snow did you end up getting? Our's all melted a couple days ago. We were suppose to get snow last night but it never came.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68003 Jan 15, 2013
Good morning evernyone

Today is almost blue sky and no rain or snow. So it's a very good day!
Murph

United States

#68004 Jan 15, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Good morning evernyone
Today is almost blue sky and no rain or snow. So it's a very good day!
Hey, liz and Beatnick and Allbodies. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Beatnick, we have blue sky and sunshine, also, but it is pretty cold out.
Whar is Ever'body????
The man comes at 4:30 to tell us about the walk-in tubs and another woman is coming tomorrow to discuss shopping, errands, and house cleaning with me. Thursday I start hydro-therapy. That is a summation of my very exciting life.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68005 Jan 15, 2013
Liz-it was a light snow for a couple of hours then went away.
Murph It's blue sky and sunshine here now too but plenty cold. You sound busy! Hydro therapy sounds divine.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#68006 Jan 15, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Liz-it was a light snow for a couple of hours then went away.
Murph It's blue sky and sunshine here now too but plenty cold. You sound busy! Hydro therapy sounds divine.
Hey Beat. Blue sky, sunshine & hydro therapy all sound wonderful!

Level 3

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#68007 Jan 15, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, liz and Beatnick and Allbodies. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Beatnick, we have blue sky and sunshine, also, but it is pretty cold out.
Whar is Ever'body????
The man comes at 4:30 to tell us about the walk-in tubs and another woman is coming tomorrow to discuss shopping, errands, and house cleaning with me. Thursday I start hydro-therapy. That is a summation of my very exciting life.
will call you again tomorrow.
Murph

United States

#68008 Jan 15, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text> will call you again tomorrow.
That man stayed Forever. Three times I politely suggested that he just get to the bottom line, but I Still had to watch the flippin' video which, in my opinion, was designed to scare old people. It was mainly about the number of bathroom falls every year, the cost of having a broken bone, the cost of assisted living and rest homes, on and on. I asked,'Could we skip the video and just get to the bottom line.' Finally, we did.
I am glad my son was here because there was a whole lot of conversation about the plumbing, wiring, dimensions, etc.
PLUS--I had not eaten all day except for a peanut butter sandwich about 11 this morning, so I was flat-out starving to death.

I look forward to your call. Afternoon would better. As far as I know, there won't be any people here between noon and coffee time at 4:30.
Murph

United States

#68009 Jan 15, 2013
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Beat. Blue sky, sunshine & hydro therapy all sound wonderful!
My new tub will have different colored lights for mood aleviation and aroma therapy with about 30 scents to choose from. He said they would give me 3 or 4 when I got the tub, but have to buy the rest. All I really wanted was a damn door because it is sort of treacherous trying to get my stiff, bum leg over the side of the tub!
If you want to see a picture of my tub, I think it is the first one that comes up when you go to Jacuzzi.com .
Murph

United States

#68010 Jan 15, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
My new tub will have different colored lights for mood aleviation and aroma therapy with about 30 scents to choose from. He said they would give me 3 or 4 when I got the tub, but have to buy the rest. All I really wanted was a damn door because it is sort of treacherous trying to get my stiff, bum leg over the side of the tub!
If you want to see a picture of my tub, I think it is the first one that comes up when you go to Jacuzzi.com .
No--I told you wrong. That is Not what comes up now, when I go there.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68011 Jan 16, 2013
Good morning Allbodies. I think I am over the crud, I feel a whole lot better.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68012 Jan 16, 2013
Good morning Jean and everyone. I'm over my cold too.
Today it's foggy out and there's stagnant air warnings on the TV.
Murph

Derby, KS

#68013 Jan 16, 2013
The friend who is going to be doing stuff for me is absolutely delightful, and very efficient. She brought in a truck full of groceries.
Has a little 'mothering instinct' going on. I decided on an already cooked baked potato She was trying to get me to eat a turkey sandwich with it. I told her that would be way too much food. She cut part of the sandwich off.
"Here. You need to eat this. You need the meat."
She worked this morning, is going out of town until Sunday, so will start doing it on a regular basis on Monday.
She is a Godsend!

Jean, I am glad you are feeling better. You sounded miserable.

Beatnick, I hae never heard of stagnant air warnings.--Learn omething new every day.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#68014 Jan 16, 2013
PS Beatnick--I am glad you are over the crud!

I am about to saddle up ol Clyde and go looking for people. Clyde says his knobby knees are bthering him and he doesn't want to go all over the country looking for people who probably left on the party bus without me.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68015 Jan 16, 2013
Murph wrote:
The friend who is going to be doing stuff for me is absolutely delightful, and very efficient. She brought in a truck full of groceries.
Has a little 'mothering instinct' going on. I decided on an already cooked baked potato She was trying to get me to eat a turkey sandwich with it. I told her that would be way too much food. She cut part of the sandwich off.
"Here. You need to eat this. You need the meat."
She worked this morning, is going out of town until Sunday, so will start doing it on a regular basis on Monday.
She is a Godsend!
Jean, I am glad you are feeling better. You sounded miserable.
Beatnick, I hae never heard of stagnant air warnings.--Learn omething new every day.
In these parts stagnant air just means there's dust because it hasn't rained in a long time. The news tells people with lung disease to stay inside.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68016 Jan 16, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
In these parts stagnant air just means there's dust because it hasn't rained in a long time. The news tells people with lung disease to stay inside.
So did you stay inside? Glad you are feeling better.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68017 Jan 16, 2013
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you stay inside? Glad you are feeling better.
Yep, it's been an indoor day.

Level 3

Location hidden

#68018 Jan 16, 2013
Is anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial?

Level 3

Location hidden

#68019 Jan 16, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Beat.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68020 Jan 16, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
Is anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial?
Hi Shani!
I've beem following the trial. She's as creepy as C. Anthony, I sure hope she doesn't get away with it.
Murph

United States

#68021 Jan 17, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope there will be moments of pure joy in your day.
It feels like early spring here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min FYVM 1,383,696
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Barack calls me B... 59,531
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Murphey_Law 513,248
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 14 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) Fri Joy Crews 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages