Careful with the bleach. I hope you are going out every once in a while and getting fresh air.<quoted text>Nice to see you Flo. I have been inhaling to much bleach and cleaning products and I feel like I have a cold. My nose is running so bad and I am coughing. I am going to kill myself with that bleach, but with cleaning up after my 5 dogs it seems to work the best. Any suggestions?
We don't have a dog right now, but I seem to remember white vinegar seemed to work. Of course, it doesn't smell much better than bleach.