“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#67879 Jan 9, 2013
Gosh. It's nice to see some of our old friends! Maggie Mac, Beat, Shani, Jean,-- I hope you are well. We have missed all of you. Some days Murphus Houndogus is the only one around. And we all know how she is. lol

I was off for two weeks -- some of the time I was in bed with the crud. Made for a low key Christmas. Now my sister is here. She just retired (and rubs it in every chance she gets) so she's not sure how long she will stay.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67880 Jan 9, 2013
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text>I am scared to go on any other sites.
Amen, sistah!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67881 Jan 9, 2013
snarky wrote:
Gosh. It's nice to see some of our old friends! Maggie Mac, Beat, Shani, Jean,-- I hope you are well. We have missed all of you. Some days Murphus Houndogus is the only one around. And we all know how she is. lol
I was off for two weeks -- some of the time I was in bed with the crud. Made for a low key Christmas. Now my sister is here. She just retired (and rubs it in every chance she gets) so she's not sure how long she will stay.
Ahhh--Sisters are absolutely wonderful....until they start telling you...."I bought 14 flowering trees this evening. I am going to plant them after work tomorrow. I only got to jog 3 miles this morning instead of my usual 4 because it was raining so hard. I never hurt anywhere. etc. etc."

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67882 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning allbodies.

Just another day in paradise -- I'm off to the salt mines. Yippie!

Have a wonderful day folks.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67883 Jan 10, 2013
Before I go ---

Did you guys see the article about the massive white shark that was tracked less than 200 yards off the beach in Jacksonville. You can track this shark on-line which is pretty cool -- but 200 yards is a little too close for comfort! I love the beach, but a concrete pool is looking real good! I'm not a huge fan of swimming in lakes or springs in Florida -- gator issues. Yup. Concrete hole it is!
Murph

Derby, KS

#67884 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning, Snarky and Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.
It sprinkling rain, which is a very good thing here. It has been very, very dry.
Many people in need of prayer today.

Marley, I hope your heel is healed.
Jean, I hope your flu has flown.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67885 Jan 10, 2013
Amen.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#67886 Jan 10, 2013
Amen and God Bless.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#67887 Jan 10, 2013
Hey Beat, I am still sick.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#67888 Jan 10, 2013
Morning Sarky and Murph.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#67889 Jan 10, 2013
Jean wrote:
Hey Beat, I am still sick.
I wish you were better Jean. I am trying the Vit. C route (2,000mg in the morning and 2,000mg at night) and it seems to be helping.
If your ear still hurts, you know the routine, call the doc!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#67890 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning Murph snarky Jean and Allbodies. I hope your day is great. It is cloudy but no rain here right now.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#67891 Jan 10, 2013
snarky wrote:
Before I go ---
Did you guys see the article about the massive white shark that was tracked less than 200 yards off the beach in Jacksonville. You can track this shark on-line which is pretty cool -- but 200 yards is a little too close for comfort! I love the beach, but a concrete pool is looking real good! I'm not a huge fan of swimming in lakes or springs in Florida -- gator issues. Yup. Concrete hole it is!
On-line shark tracking 200 yards from the beach could be awesomely scary lol-----but better on-line than for real. Yup I just reached your conclusion---the concrete pond is the way to go.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#67892 Jan 10, 2013
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Snarky and Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.
It sprinkling rain, which is a very good thing here. It has been very, very dry.
Many people in need of prayer today.
Marley, I hope your heel is healed.
Jean, I hope your flu has flown.
I hope your area gets a few days of good rain.
Murph

Halstead, KS

#67893 Jan 10, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that would be wonderful! So far, it is just intermittent sprinkles.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#67894 Jan 10, 2013
Amen.

Level 3

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

#67895 Jan 10, 2013
snarky wrote:
Before I go ---
I didn't know Great Whites came to Florida. I heard about the Giant Squid located in Japan.

Level 3

Tampa, FL

#67896 Jan 10, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
On-line shark tracking 200 yards from the beach could be awesomely scary lol-----but better on-line than for real. Yup I just reached your conclusion---the concrete pond is the way to go.
Hi Beat. It is there home and we should stay out of it in my opinion.

Level 3

Tampa, FL

#67897 Jan 10, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
We have gotten a lot of rain this winter.

Level 3

Tampa, FL

#67898 Jan 10, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you were better Jean. I am trying the Vit. C route (2,000mg in the morning and 2,000mg at night) and it seems to be helping.
If your ear still hurts, you know the routine, call the doc!
Are you sick too Bee? I think I am the only one not sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min johnplustwomore 1,155,592
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 49,310
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 3 hr Dennis 16
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 96,692
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr Top of the day 2 ya 490,362
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 23 hr Obviously Obvious 2
Do you need any attorney for personal injury? (Jul '13) Tue Laura Struthers 11
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News