Murph

Wichita, KS

#67733 Dec 23, 2012
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67734 Dec 23, 2012
Wow, I have had so many helpers yesterday and today that just about everything is done. Daughter did my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day grocery shopping for me, God bless her. GS just vacuumed.

Today the swelling in my leg is way down, but now I can't turn my head. I told Daughter I wanted her to play Patsy Cline's "I Fall To Pieces" at my funeral.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#67735 Dec 23, 2012
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I am So glad that he kanow that a heart can sing!-And that he recognizes it when he is with you.
This gives me good material for laying a guilt trip on my grandsons.
"Sigh. You never...you never once told me that I make your heart sing."
Hi Beat! Good to see you! How is Mr. Beatnick? Did you get him some licorice this year?

We were singing a rousing rendition of dashing through the snow as we drove to Mickey D's at the top of our lungs. Poor kid didn't know if his heart was singing or just getting an echo! Haha

We did get maybe 4 or 5 inches of snow that made driving and visibility a little tricky. But it is sunny today, and it is melting off a little.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#67736 Dec 23, 2012
Murph wrote:
Wow, I have had so many helpers yesterday and today that just about everything is done. Daughter did my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day grocery shopping for me, God bless her. GS just vacuumed.
Today the swelling in my leg is way down, but now I can't turn my head. I told Daughter I wanted her to play Patsy Cline's "I Fall To Pieces" at my funeral.
I'm glad you had help! There is so much to do. I hope they come tomorrow and help get the table set too.
My niece and my Sis will come tomorrow to help me get the table pulled out and the boards put in, then we have to wrestle all the chairs around...set up the extra table in the living room, give the Christmas dishes a quick rinse in the dishwasher, add some of my sisters silverware to mine. I just have a service for 12....etc., etc.....
I gotta run out one more time tomorrow:( I washed the shower curtain and it fell apart! Also wanted to pick up scratch off tickets to hide in the Christmas tree along with chocolate Santas for the kids.

Maybe you are like my shower curtain and are falling apart because you have washed yourself to much?
I'm sorry to hear that your aches and pains are still running amuck on you.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#67737 Dec 23, 2012
I swear you need a Shaman, I think your Doctors have PRACTICED enough on you!
I keep telling Bear that I'm going to take him to a Shaman to get saged.
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#67738 Dec 23, 2012
I gotta get back to work.

This is where I tell myself the line from the movie Cristmas Vacation,....

"IT's Christmas,...and we are ALL miserable dear."
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67739 Dec 23, 2012
Murph wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P_NLyYIwp2QXX
Thanks Murph

Check this out.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2052286094001
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67740 Dec 23, 2012
Marley wrote:
I gotta get back to work.
This is where I tell myself the line from the movie Cristmas Vacation,....
"IT's Christmas,...and we are ALL miserable dear."
Merry Christmas Marley, Murph, Beat, Snarky and Everyone! I hope you all have a jolly old time!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67741 Dec 23, 2012
Now our forecast has changed again, to show that we may have a white Christmas.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#67742 Dec 24, 2012
Good Morning All and Merry Christmas Eve Everyone.

Murph I hope you're feeling better soon.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#67743 Dec 24, 2012
Hope all you wonderful people a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#67744 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas Eve allbodies!

It's nice to see folk posting.

Today is day 5 of a real butt-kickin flu. I feel a little better today -- been in bed since Thursday. I don't think I can get caught up for Christmas. At least all the shopping was done. Hubby and jr are going to back today. That should provide some comic relief.

Have a great day and a wonderful Christmas.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67745 Dec 24, 2012
Happy, Happy Christmas Eve.

Snarky, I am so sorry that you are going through that. It sounds like a particularly bad strain of the flu has you. I pray that you are better and will feel stronger every day.

The people who work in therapy were dropping like flies with some bad strain of flu. One of them missed a full week of work--for the first time in her entire career. Every one of those who got sick had gotten their flu shots. The shots were not created for this particular strain of flu.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#67746 Dec 24, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas Marley, Murph, Beat, Snarky and Everyone! I hope you all have a jolly old time!
As may you, and your family Queen. Thank You.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#67747 Dec 24, 2012
snarky wrote:
Merry Christmas Eve allbodies!
It's nice to see folk posting.
Today is day 5 of a real butt-kickin flu. I feel a little better today -- been in bed since Thursday. I don't think I can get caught up for Christmas. At least all the shopping was done. Hubby and jr are going to back today. That should provide some comic relief.
Have a great day and a wonderful Christmas.
I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling crummy enough to be in bed!
That isn't like you,..for sure!
I bet everyone has missed you being up, and taking care of things.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#67748 Dec 24, 2012
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Beat! Good to see you! How is Mr. Beatnick? Did you get him some licorice this year?
We were singing a rousing rendition of dashing through the snow as we drove to Mickey D's at the top of our lungs. Poor kid didn't know if his heart was singing or just getting an echo! Haha
We did get maybe 4 or 5 inches of snow that made driving and visibility a little tricky. But it is sunny today, and it is melting off a little.
I had to go back to find this question for you Beat, Christmas wouldn't be right if Mr. Beat missed out on his licorice.
:)
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#67749 Dec 24, 2012
Mainly, I just wanted to stop long enough to light a candle, and think of each and every one. With a wish that we are all blessed with that often experienced "special" Christmas Eve moment tonight. That... SPECIAL moment, when you may have baked the last cookie, tied the last package, looked down at your poor tired feet, folded the last towel, or snuck the door open, with your shawl across your shoulders to stare out at an awesome December sky.
And some how, some way, for a moment or two, may we all be lucky enough to feel the indescribable magic of this Amazing Silent Night.
Wishing you LOve, HEalth, and MUCH HAppiness.
Merry Christmas
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#67750 Dec 24, 2012
Thinking of you, Maggie, Ellie Mae, oops! Shani, Florida Night Shift, Quest, Unreal, Granny Charlie, Ruby......Nebraska Mom,....,...
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#67751 Dec 24, 2012
Thinking of you Jean, hope to see you back real soon!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#67752 Dec 24, 2012
Race, we all miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,142,755
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Hans 489,639
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min strokeofirish 48,468
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 43 min Tiburon Girl 2,595
two words (Jul '10) 47 min Tiburon Girl 26,984
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 52 min Tiburon Girl 12,020
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 57 min Tiburon Girl 17,240
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]