Murph

Wichita, KS

#67651 Dec 8, 2012
This was a grand and glorious day! I chose the Christmas sweater that I thought everyone would be wearing, but they weren't wearing Christmas sweaters. Now, we all have fabulous matching pashminas to wear. I haven't tried mine with my fleece jammies yet, but I know it is going to be awesome.
Liz is going to be So Jealous of the elbow length rubber gloves I got.

Dogs were in hawg heaven because they recognized three soft touches and got taken out about once every 30 minutes.

We ate Mexican food then a German chcolate upside down cake. Gosh, I hated to see them leave. It will be 2 or 3 months before I see them again.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67652 Dec 8, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pretty freaky, just how big is this bear? I'd be scared to death. I was reading the other day about this fella who had fallen asleep watching tv and woke up with a bear standing over him! I know I would have thit all over myself. I know there's a good does a bear thit in the woods joke here, but I'm too damned tired to think of one.
Snarky's bear thits in her front yard because she refuses to pour a little honey over the trash for him. Makes a bear ticked off.

Good to see you!!!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67653 Dec 8, 2012
snarky wrote:
Need a ya-ya report!
Ya-yas were their usual wonderful, zany, hilarious selves.

One has her aging mother living with her. She said mom had to get dentures. She refused to go for the last two fittings because the dentist hurt her mouth. She hated the teeth, bitched about them the whole time she had them, then threw them away and is blaming the dog for it. "The dog ate my teeth."
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67654 Dec 8, 2012
Good night, Angels. Love all y'all.
My back is throwing a big, major Fit. Too much sitting, too much hard laughing.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#67655 Dec 8, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pretty freaky, just how big is this bear? I'd be scared to death. I was reading the other day about this fella who had fallen asleep watching tv and woke up with a bear standing over him! I know I would have thit all over myself. I know there's a good does a bear thit in the woods joke here, but I'm too damned tired to think of one.
No, the bear doesn't thit in the woods. The bear thit's in my yard!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67656 Dec 8, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
They're probably too busy drinking that expensive wine Murph is so fond of!!!
Yup. Murph bought a new box for the occasion.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67657 Dec 8, 2012
Murph wrote:
This was a grand and glorious day! I chose the Christmas sweater that I thought everyone would be wearing, but they weren't wearing Christmas sweaters. Now, we all have fabulous matching pashminas to wear. I haven't tried mine with my fleece jammies yet, but I know it is going to be awesome.
Dogs were in hawg heaven because they recognized three soft touches and got taken out about once every 30 minutes.
We ate Mexican food then a German chcolate upside down cake. Gosh, I hated to see them leave. It will be 2 or 3 months before I see them again.
Excuse me for a moment. I need to consult the google.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67658 Dec 8, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how big the bear is. I slept through it. But as the day went on and hubby was talking about it, the bear got bigger and bigger.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67659 Dec 8, 2012
Murph wrote:
Okay. Now I know what a pashmina is. What color? Do you all the same color? Mexican and German -- sounds like a feast to me!

I so glad you had a good time with them.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67660 Dec 9, 2012
Good morning, Allodies. I hope you have a lovely day.
Snarky--the pashminas are multi-color stripes. Mine is predominantly green. They aren't identical, but very similar.
Are you going bear hunting today?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67661 Dec 9, 2012
Cajun--I hope Nevaeh doesn't discover a Justice store. SHe is already carrying around an American Girl catalog. I think their prices are Waaaaaay up there.

My Ya-yas brought me so much cool stuff, I can have Christmas again tday, just going through it again. CUPS. I have Cups! I had brokn all but 3 of one set an all but 2 of another set. It just amazes me how much kitchen one litle cup of coffee can cover, when dropped.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67662 Dec 9, 2012
Good afternoon allbodies.

Well, the bear didn't show up last night. Hubby even topped of the pond for him. He managed to displace a great deal of water. I suggested a mild electrical current. Hubby looked at me like I was Lizzie Borden or something. It was just a suggestion.

So far today I have been to Pubix twice, once to Wally, got mom's laundry done, her bandage changed, her dishwasher loaded, run and emptied, did her banking and went to brunch with hubby.

I think I'm pooped.

Wal-Mart is a MADHOUSE!

Going to get cuppa.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67663 Dec 9, 2012
snarky wrote:
Good afternoon allbodies.
Well, the bear didn't show up last night. Hubby even topped of the pond for him. He managed to displace a great deal of water. I suggested a mild electrical current. Hubby looked at me like I was Lizzie Borden or something. It was just a suggestion.
So far today I have been to Pubix twice, once to Wally, got mom's laundry done, her bandage changed, her dishwasher loaded, run and emptied, did her banking and went to brunch with hubby.
I think I'm pooped.
Wal-Mart is a MADHOUSE!
Going to get cuppa.
Girl you have been an absolute whirlwind! Publix twice And Wally? You deserve a medal!

Last night, pain kept me awake nearly all night so, this morning, after daughter and DIL left, I went back to bed. My accomplishments for the day: Zilch.
Well, I don't know whether this counts but while I was dozing, I was thinking I was standing at the dining room table wrapping gifts and every time I cut some wrapping paper, I cut it the wrong size. I dreamed (nightmared) this for two hours.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67664 Dec 9, 2012
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl you have been an absolute whirlwind! Publix twice And Wally? You deserve a medal!
Last night, pain kept me awake nearly all night so, this morning, after daughter and DIL left, I went back to bed. My accomplishments for the day: Zilch.
Well, I don't know whether this counts but while I was dozing, I was thinking I was standing at the dining room table wrapping gifts and every time I cut some wrapping paper, I cut it the wrong size. I dreamed (nightmared) this for two hours.
Gift bags, girlfriend, gift bags.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67665 Dec 10, 2012
I've got a double fudge cake in the oven and I added crushed Heath bars to the frosting and cake and I added Hershey's chocolate syrup mixed all through and added extra cocoa. A true chocolate lovers delight.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67666 Dec 10, 2012
I'm trying hard to think is something special to cook for Christmas dinner, insucj if turkey and ham. I was thinking of doing a standing rib roast like Snsrky, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any good ideas? Us even be willing to a theme type dinner, maybe Cajun specialties. What are you guts having? In thinking about making a creole seafood gumbo, who knows what we'll end up with.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67667 Dec 10, 2012
Jeez, that last post sounded like a third grader wrote it, sorry!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67668 Dec 10, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
I've got a double fudge cake in the oven and I added crushed Heath bars to the frosting and cake and I added Hershey's chocolate syrup mixed all through and added extra cocoa. A true chocolate lovers delight.
Add a half a cup of strong coffee to that and you've got heaven on a plate. Sounds Sooo god!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67669 Dec 10, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
I'm trying hard to think is something special to cook for Christmas dinner, insucj if turkey and ham. I was thinking of doing a standing rib roast like Snsrky, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any good ideas? Us even be willing to a theme type dinner, maybe Cajun specialties. What are you guts having? In thinking about making a creole seafood gumbo, who knows what we'll end up with.
I think Beef Wellington sounds really good. I am not going to make it though; we're having ham. I have always thought Snarky's standing rib roast sounded wonderful.
Cajun specialties sounds great--that could become a new family tradition.

My hands wouldn't work all day. ABout 10 minutes ago, they started working. I decided to get up and get some gifts wrapped. I got up, looked at all the gifts waiting to be wrapped, and decided to go back to bed.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67670 Dec 11, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
I haven't talked to hubby yet, but I assume we will do a standing rib roast.(again)

I saw a cool post (someplace) that showed different themed bars. There was a Mexican bar, a breakfast bar, salad bar, and several others that looked really cool. If I can find it again, I will send you the link. Might give you an idea.

Actually, I would like to keep Christmas dinner simple. Hum. I need to give that some thought. I guess ordering pizza isn't gonna work. But simple is sounding good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,109,943
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 23 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,421
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 4 hr fucknow 21
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr truth-facts 46,644
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr born in 1930 2,484
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,846
TIES between the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and the L... 9 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search