“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#67637 Dec 4, 2012
Murph wrote:
On the phone, trying to sign up for meals-on-wheels. Do y'all deliver in my area?
Don't go there. My mom tried them. She fed the food to her dog.

Probably the meals were prepped by M.H.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67638 Dec 4, 2012
snarky wrote:
pssst, Murph.
That Murphus Houndogus is such a show off! She should move along to Uppity Lane.
Doesn't she just make you Sick??? She do me!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67639 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Friday, allbodies. Hey Murph. I think you are allbodies now.

Things a little slow right on Murky Lane, but it's the weekend. YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67640 Dec 7, 2012
snarky wrote:
Happy Friday, allbodies. Hey Murph. I think you are allbodies now.
Things a little slow right on Murky Lane, but it's the weekend. YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!
YEEHAW!!!!! Bring on that weekend!!! Usually, Saturday is just another day for me, only kids in and out more. This weekend my Ya-yas are coming, so I am really looking forward to tomorrrow. YEEHAW!!!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67641 Dec 7, 2012
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
YEEHAW!!!!! Bring on that weekend!!! Usually, Saturday is just another day for me, only kids in and out more. This weekend my Ya-yas are coming, so I am really looking forward to tomorrrow. YEEHAW!!!
Don't you guys do matching shirts? Did you do that this year?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67642 Dec 8, 2012
Good morning Murky Lane.

Last night hubby heard a big bang outside. He assumed it was the bear (he's back) knocking over our trash can. He got up to see and saw the bear walk across the yard and SIT DOWN IN OUR POND. He stayed in the pond for about 5 minutes and then went on his way. Our pond is not a big thing, but hubby said he just sat his azz right down in it.

The scary part is that jr got home about 10 minutes after the bear left.
Murph

Halstead, KS

#67643 Dec 8, 2012
snarky wrote:
Good morning Murky Lane.
Last night hubby heard a big bang outside. He assumed it was the bear (he's back) knocking over our trash can. He got up to see and saw the bear walk across the yard and SIT DOWN IN OUR POND. He stayed in the pond for about 5 minutes and then went on his way. Our pond is not a big thing, but hubby said he just sat his azz right down in it.
OMG! That is pretty scary. That bear has made himself right at home at your house. I am glad he and Jr did not meet!
Are you going to have to make all those phone calls again, to try to get something done abut him?
ROFL----I remember your hubby saying that, if he understood correctly, you needed to bring the house up to the bear's specifications, then deed it over to the bear.
Murph

Halstead, KS

#67644 Dec 8, 2012
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you guys do matching shirts? Did you do that this year?
We have matching Christmas sweaters and matching Eskimo Joe shirts. No one has mentioned what they are wearing, so I have all 3 of mine ready.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67645 Dec 8, 2012
Need a ya-ya report!
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67646 Dec 8, 2012
I am so proud of myself, I finished my Christmas shopping, even stocking stuffers!! Yeah, baby!
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67647 Dec 8, 2012
snarky wrote:
Good morning Murky Lane.
That is pretty freaky, just how big is this bear? I'd be scared to death. I was reading the other day about this fella who had fallen asleep watching tv and woke up with a bear standing over him! I know I would have thit all over myself. I know there's a good does a bear thit in the woods joke here, but I'm too damned tired to think of one.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67648 Dec 8, 2012
snarky wrote:
Need a ya-ya report!
They're probably too busy drinking that expensive wine Murph is so fond of!!!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67649 Dec 8, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
I am so proud of myself, I finished my Christmas shopping, even stocking stuffers!! Yeah, baby!
Way to go! I wish I could say the same thing.

Are your grands excited?
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#67650 Dec 8, 2012
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go! I wish I could say the same thing.
Are your grands excited?
They are very excited, I found some really cool toys for my grandson and I had a lot of fun picking out girly 'tween stuff for granddaughter. I told her at nine, she's too old for toys and too young for boys, it was a challenge finding things for her. They have so much new stuff for boys and girls now. GD's favorite store is Justice, it's an entire store devoted to little girls. I spent a damn fortune in there and came out with one bag. Where's the justice in that, lol??
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67651 Dec 8, 2012
This was a grand and glorious day! I chose the Christmas sweater that I thought everyone would be wearing, but they weren't wearing Christmas sweaters. Now, we all have fabulous matching pashminas to wear. I haven't tried mine with my fleece jammies yet, but I know it is going to be awesome.
Liz is going to be So Jealous of the elbow length rubber gloves I got.

Dogs were in hawg heaven because they recognized three soft touches and got taken out about once every 30 minutes.

We ate Mexican food then a German chcolate upside down cake. Gosh, I hated to see them leave. It will be 2 or 3 months before I see them again.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67652 Dec 8, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pretty freaky, just how big is this bear? I'd be scared to death. I was reading the other day about this fella who had fallen asleep watching tv and woke up with a bear standing over him! I know I would have thit all over myself. I know there's a good does a bear thit in the woods joke here, but I'm too damned tired to think of one.
Snarky's bear thits in her front yard because she refuses to pour a little honey over the trash for him. Makes a bear ticked off.

Good to see you!!!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67653 Dec 8, 2012
snarky wrote:
Need a ya-ya report!
Ya-yas were their usual wonderful, zany, hilarious selves.

One has her aging mother living with her. She said mom had to get dentures. She refused to go for the last two fittings because the dentist hurt her mouth. She hated the teeth, bitched about them the whole time she had them, then threw them away and is blaming the dog for it. "The dog ate my teeth."
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67654 Dec 8, 2012
Good night, Angels. Love all y'all.
My back is throwing a big, major Fit. Too much sitting, too much hard laughing.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67655 Dec 8, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the bear doesn't thit in the woods. The bear thit's in my yard!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67656 Dec 8, 2012
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
They're probably too busy drinking that expensive wine Murph is so fond of!!!
Yup. Murph bought a new box for the occasion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min MonaLittleMore 490,182
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Agents of Corruption 1,153,940
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 32 min Mary NY 26,179
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doug77 17,298
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,184
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 9 hr OrlandoEvents 1
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 12 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance