A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Good Morning Ladies

I shopped last night until about 10PM. At this point I'm not even sure what the heck I even bought. Once I sort it out I'll have a better idea of what I have, but I do know I bought some Men's Chaps sweaters that normally sell for 50.00 and were only 15.00.
Oh and two sets of cheese spreaders. We're not sure what we're going to do with them ut we just couldn;t pass them up. 30.00 marked down to 12.99 then a 10.00 coupon.
snarky wrote:
Good morning murky lane.
Did anyone get any fabulous deals yesterday?
Jr. came home very pleased with himself. He got all three Lord of Rings dvd's in BluRay for his dad for $3 each.
That's about the extent of our black friday savings.:)
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Good morning, Snarky and Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a terrific day.

It is only 37 degrees today, but feels much warmer. Wednesday and Thursday were like summer. Yesterday was warm but with a little bite in the wind.

Back permitting, I will get my outdoor garland up today. I put it in the middle of the family room floor and left it there all day yesterday, but no one took the hint.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Wally's version of an 18 foot garland is: two 9 foot garlands connected with a 3 foot green wire.

Got the garland hung.
In the wind.
By myself.
With swollen fingers.

Filled me with Christmas joy.
Love ever'body.
Love WalMart.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Murph wrote:
Wally's version of an 18 foot garland is: two 9 foot garlands connected with a 3 foot green wire.
Got the garland hung.
In the wind.
By myself.
With swollen fingers.
Filled me with Christmas joy.
Love ever'body.
Love WalMart.
I want some of what you are smoking! I've never heard anyone say, "Love WalMart". Nevah. Evah.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
I want some of what you are smoking! I've never heard anyone say, "Love WalMart". Nevah. Evah.
Try hanging their flimsy little garland in the wind. You will develop some extremely passionate feelings about Walmart. That may not have been love I was feeling, howsomever.

Good morning, Snarky and Allbodies. I hope you have a really good day.
Oldest daughter is back from Branson. She did some Christmas shopping for me while she was there and is bringing it this morning. I am going to have some wrapping to do. That will be Fun with these wonky fingers.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Good Morning Ladies

Ugh..........I hate thinking about wrapping.
We had snow last night. Nothing that accumulated but it was pretty to see.
Murph

Derby, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LizW wrote:
Good Morning Ladies
Ugh..........I hate thinking about wrapping.
We had snow last night. Nothing that accumulated but it was pretty to see.
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I wish you a lovely day.
Liz, I love snow that does not accumulate!!

Since my daughter's shopping trip in Branson, I have Lots to wrap now, but still only a small percentage of my shopping done.

She said, of the many, many times she has been to Silver Dollar City, this time was by far the busiest. They had people parking in the employees parking lot.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Good Morning Ladies

Okay what's going on here? You all didn't go on one of those Royal Caribbean cruises did you?

HELLO
HELLO

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Good morning ladies....WOW, am I reading this right. No one has been here since Thursday???

Liz, I think they went on the cruise without me......I wonder who has the bail money now because if they are all together somewhere in the sun then for sure there is going to be trouble...*s*
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Maggie McGee wrote:
Good morning ladies....WOW, am I reading this right. No one has been here since Thursday???
Liz, I think they went on the cruise without me......I wonder who has the bail money now because if they are all together somewhere in the sun then for sure there is going to be trouble...*s*
Now you Know we would never go on a cruise without you. I think we are counting on your Bingo winnings for our bail money!
It is good to see you, Maggie.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Good morning, Maggie and Allbodies. I hope your day is great. It is supposed to be in the 70's today and tomorrow. This will be nice for the deer hunters. Yesterday was the first day of deer season and that is sort of like a state holiday here.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Murph wrote:
Good morning, Maggie and Allbodies. I hope your day is great. It is supposed to be in the 70's today and tomorrow. This will be nice for the deer hunters. Yesterday was the first day of deer season and that is sort of like a state holiday here.
Run, Bambi, RUN!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Good morning, allbodies.

Tis the season ....

So much to do
So much to buy
No time
No money

fa-la-la-la-la-la

Went to a Christmas program by jr's school last night. It featured the band, choir, and ballet dancers. It was very good. I think my favorite part was several numbers from the Nutcracker Suite.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Run, Bambi, RUN!
I think Bambi is pretty safe. The rule book says one thing, then the people in the sports dept. of Wally say a different thing, so most hunters are just sitting on logs wondering if they dare to try to get a deer. The rule book says a certain kind of bullet must be used. The sports dept.., where they go to buy their ammunition, is telling something different. Then, when the hunters figure out that Wally mislead them, Wally is So Very sorry, but they can't do returns on ammunition.
The deer tags are supposed to say 'for antlered deer only', but the tags Wally is selling say,'for any deer that is white-tailed'.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

snarky wrote:
Good morning, allbodies.
Tis the season ....
So much to do
So much to buy
No time
No money
fa-la-la-la-la-la
Went to a Christmas program by jr's school last night. It featured the band, choir, and ballet dancers. It was very good. I think my favorite part was several numbers from the Nutcracker Suite.
I am glad you got to see that. I wish my back would let me go to just one Christmas program.
The last time I saw Nutcracker was in Topeka with my Ya-yas. The scenery people had done an outstanding job.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Yesterday, a woman in therapy was telling me that her kids go together to get her Christmas gift. She said this year they are giving her a certificate for full-house carpet cleaning. I think that is a wonderful idea. I wouldn't mind getting a certificate for 3 months of dog-walking.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Just when you thought you'd seen it all....

I just saw a commercial for an ear vac.

Yup, for $10 you can vacuum the wax out of your ears.

How have I lived all these years without one!

fa-la-la-la-la-la

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Murph wrote:
Yesterday, a woman in therapy was telling me that her kids go together to get her Christmas gift. She said this year they are giving her a certificate for full-house carpet cleaning. I think that is a wonderful idea. I wouldn't mind getting a certificate for 3 months of dog-walking.
Yyou know that lil Marley would not be at all happy about that! She wants her mama.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

snarky wrote:
Just when you thought you'd seen it all....
I just saw a commercial for an ear vac.
Yup, for $10 you can vacuum the wax out of your ears.
How have I lived all these years without one!
fa-la-la-la-la-la
Aw, Sheesh! I can just see my puny little brain getting sucked out.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yyou know that lil Marley would not be at all happy about that! She wants her mama.
That is probably true. I don't know whether she just needs to cling to me or can't stand the idea of me loving on Murphy and the cats, but she sure stays within touching distance.

Are you going Christmas shopping today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,081 - 67,100 of70,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,032,971
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 min Panamaed 2,624
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 min Vic 95,796
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min ritedownthemiddle 42,949
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 29 min Riverside 478,234
Edmonton man sentenced to year in jail for sex ... 34 min USA Citizen 1
Three California Residents Arrested, Charged wi... 39 min USA Citizen 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr LizW 17,327
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search