“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#67590 Nov 22, 2012
Congrats Snarky that's great news.

Did Jr ever consider trying out for one of those talent shows like Idol or X-Factor?
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is a real hoot. When you put the two of them together, it's very entertaining.
I forgot my "big" news. Jr.'s music teacher put him in for a scholarship and increased it to ten credit hours. Guess he really wants jr in choir and show choir. I haven't heard them perform yet.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67591 Nov 22, 2012
Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
You are some wonderful peeps.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67592 Nov 22, 2012
Last night, I was a little wound up after the party, so I was afraid I would forget something this morning. So--I got up to move the oven grate. Got back up to poke the turkey to make sure it was thawed. Got back up to make sure there was plenty of pop chillng, etc., etc.
I still woke up bfore my alarm went off.
Other than basting the bird, getting the table cloths on, and (later) making gravy, my work is done.
Marley

New Castle, PA

#67593 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Wishing you all a wonderful day filled with family, laughter, good food, and lots of love.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67594 Nov 22, 2012
Marley wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Wishing you all a wonderful day filled with family, laughter, good food, and lots of love.
Where you Bin??? Girl, you are So Grounded.
Grounded--Do you hear me????????
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67595 Nov 22, 2012
Wow-this went fast. Everyone ate, cleaned up, and went outside to play basketball. Now they are on their way to youngest son's to play cards. Oldest daughter and her 15 year-old son and youngest daugher's 14year-old daughter are on their way to Branson.

Most of them said they would be back for leftovers.
I am never, not ever, going to let myself get this full again.(Unless I forget and go overboard again this evening).

Not one single ornament got put on the tree. By the time I remembered, I was too miserably full to want to do it.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#67596 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a great day.

Turned out to be a very quiet but nice day. Mom didn't feel well enough to come over, so we went to her house for a while. Older son didn't want the hassle of driving all over the county, so he came here -- his GF wen to her dads. Tonight they are going to her moms.

All in all a very nice day. And now the Redskins are winning.(for now)

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67597 Nov 23, 2012
Happy DATG.

This is MY holiday. House is clean, food is cooked and company is gone (well not really). But you get the idea.

A friend of Jr. showed up last night. He is a member of a Christian vocal group (that are very very good) and he spends most of his time on the road. It was good to see him and he's still here. He's low maintenance and been hanging out here since high school.

I will shop tomorrow. Tomorrow is small business Saturday, so I will shop at some of our independent stores.

I hope everyone has a great DATG!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67598 Nov 23, 2012
Good morning, Snarky and Allbodies. Happy DATG to you!
I was up most of the night, thinking of all I was going to accomplish today. So far, nothing.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67599 Nov 24, 2012
Good morning murky lane.

Did anyone get any fabulous deals yesterday?

Jr. came home very pleased with himself. He got all three Lord of Rings dvd's in BluRay for his dad for $3 each.

That's about the extent of our black friday savings.:)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#67600 Nov 24, 2012
Good Morning Ladies

I shopped last night until about 10PM. At this point I'm not even sure what the heck I even bought. Once I sort it out I'll have a better idea of what I have, but I do know I bought some Men's Chaps sweaters that normally sell for 50.00 and were only 15.00.
Oh and two sets of cheese spreaders. We're not sure what we're going to do with them ut we just couldn;t pass them up. 30.00 marked down to 12.99 then a 10.00 coupon.
snarky wrote:
Good morning murky lane.
Did anyone get any fabulous deals yesterday?
Jr. came home very pleased with himself. He got all three Lord of Rings dvd's in BluRay for his dad for $3 each.
That's about the extent of our black friday savings.:)
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67601 Nov 24, 2012
Good morning, Snarky and Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a terrific day.

It is only 37 degrees today, but feels much warmer. Wednesday and Thursday were like summer. Yesterday was warm but with a little bite in the wind.

Back permitting, I will get my outdoor garland up today. I put it in the middle of the family room floor and left it there all day yesterday, but no one took the hint.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67602 Nov 24, 2012
Wally's version of an 18 foot garland is: two 9 foot garlands connected with a 3 foot green wire.

Got the garland hung.
In the wind.
By myself.
With swollen fingers.

Filled me with Christmas joy.
Love ever'body.
Love WalMart.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

#67603 Nov 25, 2012
Murph wrote:
Wally's version of an 18 foot garland is: two 9 foot garlands connected with a 3 foot green wire.
Got the garland hung.
In the wind.
By myself.
With swollen fingers.
Filled me with Christmas joy.
Love ever'body.
Love WalMart.
I want some of what you are smoking! I've never heard anyone say, "Love WalMart". Nevah. Evah.
Murph

Halstead, KS

#67604 Nov 25, 2012
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
I want some of what you are smoking! I've never heard anyone say, "Love WalMart". Nevah. Evah.
Try hanging their flimsy little garland in the wind. You will develop some extremely passionate feelings about Walmart. That may not have been love I was feeling, howsomever.

Good morning, Snarky and Allbodies. I hope you have a really good day.
Oldest daughter is back from Branson. She did some Christmas shopping for me while she was there and is bringing it this morning. I am going to have some wrapping to do. That will be Fun with these wonky fingers.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#67605 Nov 26, 2012
Good Morning Ladies

Ugh..........I hate thinking about wrapping.
We had snow last night. Nothing that accumulated but it was pretty to see.
Murph

Derby, KS

#67606 Nov 26, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning Ladies
Ugh..........I hate thinking about wrapping.
We had snow last night. Nothing that accumulated but it was pretty to see.
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I wish you a lovely day.
Liz, I love snow that does not accumulate!!

Since my daughter's shopping trip in Branson, I have Lots to wrap now, but still only a small percentage of my shopping done.

She said, of the many, many times she has been to Silver Dollar City, this time was by far the busiest. They had people parking in the employees parking lot.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#67608 Nov 29, 2012
Good Morning Ladies

Okay what's going on here? You all didn't go on one of those Royal Caribbean cruises did you?

HELLO
HELLO

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#67609 Dec 1, 2012
Good morning ladies....WOW, am I reading this right. No one has been here since Thursday???

Liz, I think they went on the cruise without me......I wonder who has the bail money now because if they are all together somewhere in the sun then for sure there is going to be trouble...*s*
Murph

Wichita, KS

#67610 Dec 1, 2012
Maggie McGee wrote:
Good morning ladies....WOW, am I reading this right. No one has been here since Thursday???
Liz, I think they went on the cruise without me......I wonder who has the bail money now because if they are all together somewhere in the sun then for sure there is going to be trouble...*s*
Now you Know we would never go on a cruise without you. I think we are counting on your Bingo winnings for our bail money!
It is good to see you, Maggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 min stryk 2,984
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Earthling-1 46,981
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,114,887
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min Bunner 488,172
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) 3 hr Tor 136
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr WAS sanka 96,462
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr WAS sanka 11,941

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]