zzzaaapppp ron gone

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2013
would be funnier if the filthy little pervert was really GONE, forever. I'm so damn tired of reporting his filth!!!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 22, 2013
I agree that it's funny to watch his posts disappear.
The time he spends ranting and raving is wasted by a quick click from the moderators. One might think he would have learned by now and toned down his rhetoric, but that would be the intelligent thing to do; therefore, he is incapable of that action.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#4 Jul 22, 2013
For a good solid month, no one responded to his posts, not one word!!! Darwin remembers this. His posts disappeared each day he posted and there were days, even up to a good week that he wasn't here. It's only since Pete and others who started answering him again that he's went back into his spamming mode. You want him gone? Ignore him.
Huh Duh What

Spring, TX

#5 Aug 11, 2013
Do me the same favor. I love watching posts disappear also. lmao.
I don't take this seriously in the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,458,294
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Milee 73,749
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Into The Night 62,314
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 12 hr YIM 7,942
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 hr Murphey_Law 512,863
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,271
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) Sun Catpeople 268

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages