TS Strip Club Night this Sunday in De...

TS Strip Club Night this Sunday in Deland

Posted in the Orlando Forum

tswendy

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Soft Tails Ladies and Gentlemen's Club will host the first TS night this Sunday Feb. 10th. Join as TS Strippers like Wendy Williams, Jonelle Brooks, Michelle Micheals and more hit the stage. Come early as the doors open at 7pm and grab one of the ladies for the VIP or Champagne Room!

2360 E. International Speedway Blvd.

Wendy Williams: www.hotwendywilliams.com
caseyanthony

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2013
wonder if casey will be there? she says she is broke this sounds like a perfect way a person of her calibur could make some cash.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#3 Feb 7, 2013
There isn't enough pancake makeup in Florida to cover Casey's black blobs if she were to strip.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
There isn't enough pancake makeup in Florida to cover Casey's black blobs if she were to strip.
Um, if I'm not mistaken,'TS' stands for 'transsexual'. I have no problem with gentlemen's clubs, but if I'm right about the transsexual strippers, then it's the LAST place I would want to be. No offense...
rizo

Tampa, FL

#6 Apr 21, 2015
Where is tbe club ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,236,671
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min Murphey_Law 498,957
A Man Who Thinks He is a Women Has a Mental Ill... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Milee 5,739
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Wiley_Kyote 71,940
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Wiley_Kyote 18,169
CAUTION! Before hiring lawfirm of Morgan & Morg... (Mar '10) 3 hr Milwaukee Brewers 51
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]