Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; estimates show ass...

Add up the couple's 2007 income and the estimated value of their property and investments and they appear to be worth at least $1.2 million. Full Story
ELMER J FUDD

Hollywood, FL

#1 Oct 2, 2008
I'll post it here since I can't on any other topic. This is what I wrote to wsvn which applies to ALL media.

IN REGUARDS TO YOUR STORY ON THE MCCAIN AND OBAMA POLLS, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TWO THINGS:
1) WHERE DO YOU TAKE THESE POLLS?
2) AND WHY IS IT THAT I'VE NEVER BEEN ASKED NOR DO I KNOW OF ANYONE THAT'S EVER BEEN ASKED TO TAKE PART IN THESE POLLS?
IS THERE ONLY CERTAIN AREAS YOU ASK MAINLY BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS LARGELY DEMOCRATIC?
DO YOU ONLY ASK CERTAIN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE DEMOCRATS?
OR DO YOU ONLY REPORT THOSE VOTES YOU CONSIDER AS "IMPORTANT"?
MY PARTY IS ANTI-POLITICIAN AND PRO-AMERICAN. I DON'T LIKE MCCAIN, AND I HATE THE FACT HE CHOSE PALIN (WHO SOUNDS LIKE A CANADIAN).
OBAMA AND THE REST OF THE DEMOCRATS ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THIS COUNTRY'S FINANCIAL STATUS IS IN SO MUCH TORMOIL.( http://www.youtube.com/TheMouthPeace )

( http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx... )

SOUNDS LIKE THE DEMOCRATIC MEDIA IS TRYING TO LET AMERICA KNOW WHO THEY WANT AS PRESIDENT BY WAY OF THEIR SO CALLED "REPORTS".
NOBODY LIKES TO BE CONSIDERED A LOSER. SO WHY WOULD PEOPLE VOTE FOR A LOSING CANDIDATE?
YOU GUYS ARE WORSE THAN LAWYERS.
Not too shabby

Stuart, FL

#2 Oct 2, 2008
Let's give Palin and her husband credit on their financial success. I would say that they've done pretty well for themselves and have achieved a nice piece of the American Dream. It didn't require fancy degrees or professions, just a good work ethic.
Marylynne

London, UK

#3 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/EvYZBe ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,156,210
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 49,362
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 8 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 11 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando