CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165843 Feb 21, 2011
This is eye opening. I don't think it's barbaric to sentence a woman to death. I think women can be very tactical in their plans to off someone. I think they put alot of thought into how it's going to be done which is why they normally aren't messy killers.
T-REX 76 wrote:
And there were even more prior to the 1900`s
This is the list for the 1900`s,sure see the difference:
Dora Wright Black Domestic Servant Murder Hanging Jul 17 1903 Oklahoma
Mary Rogers 21 White Housewife Murder Hanging Dec 8 1905 Vermont
Mary Farmer 29 White Housewife Robbery-Murder Electrocution Mar 29 1909 New York
Virginia Christian 17 Black Domestic Servant Robbery-Murder Electrocution Aug 16 1912 Virginia
Pattie Perdue Black ? Robbery-Murder Hanging Jan 13 1922 Mississippi
Ruth Snyder 33 White Housewife Murder Electrocution Jan 12 1928 New York
Ada Leboeuf 38 White Housewife Murder Hanging Feb 1 1929 Louisiana
Silena Gilmore Black ? Murder Electrocution Jan 24 1930 Alabama
Eva Dugan 49 White Housekeeper Robbery-Murder Hanging Feb 21 1930 Arizona
Irene Schroeder 22 White Waitress Murder Electrocution Feb 23 1931 Pennsylvania
Anna Antonio 27 White Housewife Consp To Murder Electrocution Aug 9 1934 New York
Julia Moore ?Oriental?? Murder Hanging Feb 8 1935 Louisiana
May Carey 52 White Housewife Murder Hanging Jun 7 1935 Delaware
Eva Coo 40 White Tavern Owner Murder Electrocution Jun 27 1935 New York
Mary Frances Creighton 36 White Housewife Murder Electrocution Jul 16 1936 New York
Mary Holmes 35 Black Domestic Cook Robbery-Murder Hanging Apr 29 1937 Mississippi
Marie Porter 38 White Boarding Hse Own Consp To Murder Electrocution Jan 28 1938 Illinois
Anna Hahn 32 White Housekeeper Murder Electrocution Dec 7 1938 Ohio
Ethel Juanita Spinelli 52 White Criminal Murder Asphyxiation-Gas Nov 21 1941 California
Toni Jo Henry 26 White Prostitute Robbery-Murder Electrocution Nov 28 1942 Louisiana
Rosanna/Rosanne Phillips 25 Black Maid Robbery-Murder Asphyxiation-Gas Jan 1 1943 North Carolina
Sue Logue White School Teacher Consp To Murder Electrocution Jan 15 1943 South Carolina
Mildred Johnson Black ? Murder Electrocution May 19 1944 Mississippi
Helen Fowler 37 Black Housewife Robbery-Murder Electrocution Nov 16 1944 New York
Bessie Williams 19 Black House Maid Robbery-Murder Asphyxiation-Gas Dec 29 1944 North Carolina
Lena Baker 44 Black Domestic Servant Murder Electrocution Mar 5 1945 Georgia
Shellie Mckeithen ?Oriental?? Murder Electrocution Jan 7 1946 Pennsylvania
Corrine Sykes 22 Black Maid Robbery-Murder Electrocution Oct 14 1946 Pennsylvania
Rose Marie Stinette 49 Black Domestic Servant Murder Electrocution Jan 17 1947 South Carolina
Louise Peete 58 White Housekeeper Murder Asphyxiation-Gas Apr 11 1947 California
Martha Beck 29 White Nurse Robbery-Murder Electrocution Mar 7 1951 New York
Earle Dennison 54 White Nurse Murder Electrocution Sep 4 1953 Alabama
Bonnie Heady 41 White Prostitute Kidnap-Murder Asphyxiation-Gas Dec 18 1953 Missouri
Dovie Dean 55 White Housewife Murder Electrocution Jan 15 1954 Ohio
Betty Butler 25 Black ? Murder Electrocution Jun 12 1954 Ohio
Barbara Graham 32 White Prostitute Robbery-Murder Asphyxiation-Gas Jun 3 1955 California
Rhonda Belle Martin 48 White Waitress Murder Electrocution Oct 11 1957 Alabama
Elizabeth Ann Duncan 58 White Housewife Consp To Murder Asphyxiation-Gas Aug 8 1962 California
Level 5

Since: Oct 09

United States

#165844 Feb 21, 2011
casey is guilty-76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse wanted to be close to the investigation because he LOVED Caylee and was horrified that all along, while Casey had been sexing Tony and partying, and talking of going to PR to enjoy, and getting tattoos, and asking him (Jesse) to meet him at the beach etc...Caylee had actually been gone (dead)...
I would be horrified too and help all I could if any of my friends DARED to do this!
black bag - stolen property??
access to her car - so? that doesn't make any of them a killer!
you are NOT smarter than the FBI.... your idiotic selective bits of edited information doesn't fly with anyone here...and neither will it with the Jury...
ofcourse you are here to just spread propaganda and try to create doubt for baby-killer casey....BECAUSE IN COURT none of this BS is being presented by Baez!
idiot
LOL funny how you and I said the same about JG. odd how haters cannot see how a good loving person would act.
snoring days

Huntington, IN

#165845 Feb 21, 2011
casey is guilty-76 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesse came to know of Caylee's disappearance and murder at the same time as the others...

WHY should be want to speak with Casey
to try and get answers from her.

he had no problem trying to get answers out of tony, amy, troy, retardo, jp & LEE.

why not the person who should have the most answers?

doesn't make a lick of sense that he wouldn't ask her about the REAL circumstances of caylee - his loved one - going missing.
T-REX 76

Chico, CA

#165846 Feb 21, 2011
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!
Looks like you caught me red-handed, T-REX.
Here's the "source" of my "inside information"..........
DOCUMENT # 24445
Released January 2011
Post the link to that document ng,I want to read it myself,I sure didnt find it anywhere I looked
Level 5

United States

#165847 Feb 21, 2011
Maddy 76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi WAC,
Don't have time to listen to these right now, description of Zanny may be in one of these vids. This was the hearing where in The Mouth tell Zenaida she is not a '10'.
LOL, wonder if The Mouth will feel so cocky and self assured during the trial when she realizes that Jeff and Linda are goin to prove KC GUILTY and there is now way KC will be going home in the Spring to help find Caylee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LgC0jodXXbsXX&feature=rel ated
I am still wondering why they are waiting for KC to be released to find Caylee LOL??? Although we know the truth, they are playing games, why would they not be looking NOW????
"oh its ok she can wait til KC is free and we will walk hand in hand throught the beautiful green grass and streaming meadows searching endlessly for Caylee"??
I call BS
snoring days

Huntington, IN

#165848 Feb 21, 2011
sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
That case really upset me.
The woman had no outlet, her husband ignored what was happening.
People just don't "go there" when they recognise their SO has a problem. No one thinks, "Wow, bet my wife will kill the kids if I don't do something."
Think of so many women in abusive relationships with a violent man "Oh he hits me but he would never kill me." Then BOOM, it happens.
Look at the recent case in Tampa. Children and family services actually investigated the daughter being hit by her mother and nothing came of it. Nice military family, white, father an officer, sadly they didn't look too hard.
But even a crack addled mom from the poor side of town is given her child back after doing "classes" or attending rehab.
Look at the Anthonys, nurse and former LE, all the training they have and they didn't recognise the danger Caylee was in.
Casey and her lies, the lies growing daily, the dependance on her cell phone, her preferance for partying rather than mothering.
They were aware of her lies about the Sports Authority job, IMO they knew she wasn't working at Universal and chose to ignore it.
Why I do not know.
They also chose to ignore the question of Caylee's paternity.
caylee is different.

caylee was abducted before her "murder".
T-REX 76

Chico, CA

#165849 Feb 21, 2011
Maddy 76 wrote:
Prosecutor Wants Baez Held In Contempt Of Court
Casey Anthony Attorney Missed Deadline, State Claims
POSTED: 3:26 pm EST February 21, 2011
UPDATED: 3:36 pm EST February 21, 2011
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26942307/det...
OMG. I cant believe he did this again and try to weasel out of it by saying he didnt understand,or he thought it meant something else.
I dont think HHJP is going to be a happy camper do you
AN 5-9-lI

Wilkesboro, NC

#165850 Feb 21, 2011
T-REX 76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AN 5-9-11
You are the best at finding stuff,I read this post earlier,looked everywhere for the answer and could not find it.just wonder if this poster NG has inside information.Maybe just me but something doesnt smeel right here and wonder if you could locate the docs that state all this.
ngrace posted this::
""Kenneth and Marcus are two names she wrote about in that same diary.
Here's some of the indented writing, presented as formatted from the FBI:
"together and
our realationship has taken
a different course, however nothing has changed. Of course I like him. I'm just scared that this isn't the best time for me.
my - I'm
but - it's best right now
XXXXXXX and it's
something for me for now. I feel
a lot better about my decision
now that Kenneth and I worked
things out.
Marcus has been nothing
short of perfect the past few days. He's known just how to cheer me up. He is definitely a great guy and potential boyfriend material. I'm glad
that I am getting""
Hi T. I've been looking for a link. I didn't think just giving you the document page number was helpful. http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/image... page 8 of 16.

While looking, I was directed to Blink. See comment #29. http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/13/cayleecase...

More posts from Squishy23&#8242;s MySpace page, sent to her from KC:

Dec 5, 2007 9:12 PM
you may have me by a few years, but caylee is already 2, going on 2 & 1/2…yeah, i feel old! haha.
all moms go through it.
can’t wait to see you guys!!! is there anything she needs?
i miss buying smaller clothes
cays was doing the same, by her first birthday, with christmas around the corner. they grow up terribly fast!

tell *marcus* i said hello.
i miss you love!
Level 5

United States

#165851 Feb 21, 2011
CMA CMA CMA wrote:
<quoted text>ITA TK. Of all the early characters coming out when this story broke, Jesse, as well as his father, seemed to be the most reasonable and concerned. I never formed an opinion that included obsessed. Neither would anyone else who's reasonable.
Jesse's not in jail facing the death penalty for Caylee's murder.
The cops got their man so to say!
you know I am an old mama but I wonder what friends and loved ones who really cared would come forward and open themselves up to help find me if for some insane reason something like this happened to me. You might be surprised who really cares and will give 100 percent of unselfish care and concern.
Level 1

Location hidden

#165852 Feb 21, 2011
snoring days wrote:
<quoted text>
right......that's why they've spent the last two years doing parallel investigations!
You're a lonely lowly criminal moron. You'd piss in your panties and cry foul if there WASN'T another investigation.

It's obvious you can't help but post to me. You're giving me more and more of what I need so it's a two way street.

Do us a favor, stick to the case and keep posting those threats under all your hats. Those are what I need.
Jerry

Fort Worth, TX

#165853 Feb 21, 2011
snoring days wrote:
<quoted text>
he had no problem trying to get answers out of tony, amy, troy, retardo, jp & LEE.
doesn't make a lick of sense that he wouldn't ask her about the REAL circumstances of caylee - his loved one - going missing.
Nothing makes sense to you. You got major problems. The Bitch killed her kid. You know it, I know it Hell, everyone with a single cell brain knows it.
Go get a real job and stop lusting after that POS killer.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#165854 Feb 21, 2011
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26942307/det...

State wants JB held in contemt of court again

Location hidden

#165855 Feb 21, 2011
sorry spelling contempt
casey is guilty-76

Ellenville, NY

#165856 Feb 21, 2011
snoring days wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE,including Jesse, had asked her about Caylee at one time or another in the 31 days...and Casey had LIED to them ALL...

are you stupid to think that after all the lies, when she was finally caught and dragged home screaming and kicking, she would tell Jesse the truth?

She didn't tell Amy, Tony, Cindy, George, Lee, LE...but she would have told Jesse??

Jesse should be blamed for the crime because he did not ask Casey again....?

ROFLOLOLOL...how paranoid ARE YOU about Jesse!

get help
Jerry

Fort Worth, TX

#165857 Feb 21, 2011
snoring days wrote:
<quoted text>
caylee is different.
Says you Oh holly one with half witts. Get out of your dream world. Casey aint getting out. Death Row baby.
No one deserves to get death row more than that so called moty POS Casey Anthony. Maybe you can do a suicide thingy and meet her in hell.
casey is guilty-76

Ellenville, NY

#165858 Feb 21, 2011
snoring days wrote:
<quoted text>
caylee is different.
Nopes

another LIE!

no one "kidnapped" Caylee, based on every investigation conducted so far...

she was killed and trashed by her mother Casey...period
T-REX 76

Chico, CA

#165859 Feb 21, 2011
totally kris wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...well HELLO of course it is?? She is such an IDIOT that her words and actions will never coincide
Hi Kris, one thing is certain.

Casey will never be a star on thier security monitors any more doing her famous strut.
Level 1

Location hidden

#165860 Feb 21, 2011
snoring days wrote:
<quoted text>
caylee is different.
Caylee was never missing.

The cops fooled you with their legal word trickery.

They knew Caylee was dead by the hands of her mother as soon as they heard she was gone for '31 days'.

Usually the truth hits one square in the face. You, not so much.

Location hidden

#165861 Feb 21, 2011
I am tires of JB not understanding the law. Mason should know better and advise JB.
Kato Kaelin

Brooksville, FL

#165862 Feb 21, 2011
Casey Anthony was blindsided, set up, and framed just like Juice Simpson was in Nevada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Grey Ghost 1,681,983
News Sexual-related incidents at water parks prompts... (Jul '09) 5 hr Jayme 17
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue Never a tourest 98,659
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Tue The Peoples Media 3,079
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue Into The Night 64,397
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Jan 15 LizW 73,914
Song Title Game (Apr '15) Jan 14 Rocko Bender 725

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages