CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14613 May 30, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll get back to the pond, love- I need the proper combination of intoxicants...
Crack dealer late tonight?
LOL...It's a holiday weekend...he'll get there with his suitcase full of drugs...hang tight and keep posting...the night is young....

TROLL.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#14614 May 30, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't- Your bloomers are three sizes too small, they're cutting off blood flow to your brain...
Is this how you behave when you have had to much to drink? I cannot stand a nasty drunk...and you are theatening to mop the floor with a woman.....shame on you!
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#14615 May 30, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct- I don't... And neither do you...
I am convinced she is guilty...no questions, no doubts...

and the Jury will be too...

not everyone wants an out for a baby-killing sociopath

Location hidden

#14616 May 30, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
You only love ONE brand of asinine posts?
Your asinine posts aren't clever enough. Face it.
Patience

Maryville, MO

#14617 May 30, 2010
I disagree wrote:
Casey said she hadn't see her daughter for 30 days. So that puts it around June 15th since Krunk supposedly had Caylee. WHY does Krunk have Caylee? No one knows. I would think Casey knows but she seems to think a nanny did this crime.
Yet Krunk implicates himself by calling the cops and giving his real name, real address and real phone number. Yet, Casey still covers for him. This after Krunk promised not to hurt Caylee if she cooperated with the script. Krunk apparently broke his promise to Casey. It's obvious Krunk is trying to pin it on Casey.
Fast forward....
Krunk took Caylee because he may have beat his wife.
That makes sense right?
The supporters need to tie it all together for me? I need a nice little neat bow on the Krunk theory.
I dont think Kronk was the nanny and I sure dont have a nice neat bow to put on him.
But I will say something is funky with the creep and I think he may have had Caylee's remains.
He was after big bucks I pray he didnt take pictures potmortem and tries to sell them some day.

Location hidden

#14618 May 30, 2010
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>WHERE'S the nanny?
Hmmm...Who'll be the first Dumbazz to say the Nanny was Kronk in drag?
Patience

Maryville, MO

#14619 May 30, 2010
adds the s

_LoverGurL_
Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14620 May 30, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll get back to the pond, love- I need the proper combination of intoxicants...
It's gone...but ok...

waiting to dip my toes...
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#14621 May 30, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
You only love ONE brand of asinine posts?
it has nothing to do with BRAND...but quick wit and intelligence...

you could learn
Monika R

Chula Vista, CA

#14622 May 30, 2010
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the Defense focusing on the forensic reports, the testimony of TM, and the investigation, itself, Jenni. They have plenty to work with.
I see the Defense looking for jurors who are free thinkers.
And I see the prosecution using their peremptory challenges to get rid of those free thinkers.

Level 8

New York

#14623 May 30, 2010
Buttsweetheart wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL...I think that's already been said B.
I disagree

Houston, TX

#14624 May 30, 2010
Buttsweetheart wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Please don't give the tin foils another conspiracy to work with.

Location hidden

#14625 May 30, 2010
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>I am convinced she is guilty...no questions, no doubts...
and the Jury will be too...
not everyone wants an out for a baby-killing sociopath
ITA!
This is a total NON-ISSUE on these threads as far as I'm concerned!
PLEASE!
The question is not DID SHE DO IT.

The question is WILL SHE GET AWAY WITH IT?

the answer is NO WAY.

Maybe on the "GOOD SHIP LOLLIPOP."

But not on this planet now based in reality.
Watch these trolls change their screen names after this trial. Ha.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#14626 May 30, 2010
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree
Dont make any difference what you post,Hans will have some kind of snide remark about it, thats all he does,and ngrace just thinks he is the cats meow,so that should say something right there
I do admire Han's ability to juxtapose satire with logic.....Han's is a really smart person, if anyone sat back and thought about what he is saying.

Sometimes, though, even Hans succumbs to Topix behavior....but that's understandable once in awhile, after taking hit after hit.

Han's is my Derek Jeter.

Level 8

New York

#14627 May 30, 2010
Patience wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think Kronk was the nanny and I sure dont have a nice neat bow to put on him.
But I will say something is funky with the creep and I think he may have had Caylee's remains.
He was after big bucks I pray he didnt take pictures potmortem and tries to sell them some day.
W A F I !
T-REX

Stonyford, CA

#14628 May 30, 2010
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the Defense focusing on the forensic reports, the testimony of TM, and the investigation, itself, Jenni. They have plenty to work with.
I see the Defense looking for jurors who are free thinkers.
C`mon ngrace, the defence cant even account for the money they have spent and you think they are focusing on forensic reports.
Jose hasnt a clue to what he is doing,he is a scam artist like the Anthonys are and thats all. CASEY BUTT IS DEAD MEAT

Location hidden

#14629 May 30, 2010
Buttsweetheart wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao!
I posted that scenario a few weeks ago because it SEEMS like that's where this whole thing is going...doesn't it?

Kronk IS Zanny! lol
I disagree

Houston, TX

#14630 May 30, 2010
Patience wrote:
<quoted text>
Great point! Kronk had the remains right? As per your own words so I hope I'm not taking you out of context.

How did a live child become remains? That's the one question you guys refuse to answer.

Point me to a logical theory other than Casey being the killer.

Location hidden

#14631 May 30, 2010
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I do admire Han's ability to juxtapose satire with logic.....Han's is a really smart person, if anyone sat back and thought about what he is saying.
Sometimes, though, even Hans succumbs to Topix behavior....but that's understandable once in awhile, after taking hit after hit.
Han's is my Derek Jeter.
You are PERFECT for each other.
Hans Delbruck

United States

#14632 May 30, 2010
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>open-minded? you? ROFL...liar
your sarcasm is ONLY directed to those that think Casey is guilty...
just because YOU cannot handle discussions or discuss like an ordinary, intelligent human being, don't go spouting stuff like "no discussion is possible here"
ROFL again
My sarcasm is is directed at jerkoffs who fancy themselves judge, juror, and executioner, not those who think Casey is guilty.

Show me your intelligent discussion- Why has this case become a three ring circus? What warrants the death penalty here, but not elsewhere where equal, if not greater tragedies have occurred?
Is it not obvious that the DP has been used by a weak prosecution to leverage a slam dunk case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min OzRitz 1,419,303
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 56 min zazz 98,169
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr This is Sweet 22,976
News Belmont: The Bronx 's true Little Italy - (Aug '07) 2 hr I dont know 104
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr New Yorker 61,050
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Fri Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Aug 25 Milee 5,970

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages