CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
remember

Orlando, FL

#138055 Jan 1, 2011
new leaf days wrote:
<quoted text>
why wouldn't it be any witness protection style arrangement?
you don't remember cindy's slip to the media about casey's bail condition would have her released to a safe-house?
good thing lenny brought tracey.
The word that caught my eye was__relocate. Obviously GA wasn't worried about his own safety__he was dragging that little milstead sign all over town not to mention setting up and manning collection points. Even when he bought the handgun__he tucked it away where it wasn't exactly handy.

Looks to me like his only fear was his wife. Prolly not important but if it is we'll learn about it.
AN l24

North Wilkesboro, NC

#138056 Jan 1, 2011
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too ROFLMAO, the house of cards is starting to crumble.....
Monday will be a busy day, especially if they address all the locamotions!
Looks like Bozo is desperately trying to throw all the evidence out!!
One thing I do know is there is no EVICENCE of Casey ever looking for her missing daughter or even caring one bite about Caylee's safety!
Hi Sweetie! Happy New Year! Sorry about the links. Try this.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26328169/detail.html

If that doesn't work, it is the defense motion to suppress statements.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26328169/detail.html
Ban CKC Now

Jacksonville, FL

#138057 Jan 1, 2011
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever wondered why the prosecution even included a jib jab video in the documents. What evidentiary value was there in it?: It shows how desperate the prosecution is IMHO.
Are you really this old and stupid?

The state turns over everything. Period.

and if they didn't turn over that video, the desperate defense would have been crying and whining that the state was "with holding evidence!!"

Now, go back to defending pedo's, scumbag..as it's quite obvious you know nothing about the law or this case.

Move it, pig
AN l24

North Wilkesboro, NC

#138058 Jan 1, 2011
To team kc.

I am so grateful for your attempts to elucidate those nuances in the law that you think I am unable to comprehend without your enlightenment. However, it is totally unnecessary for you to explain the law to me. I am quite capable of discerning the difference between probative and prejudicial value, but I do appreciate your efforts.

Thank you so much. I wish you both the happiest of new year's and I look forward to all your entertaining posts.
Tommycat

Ruskin, FL

#138059 Jan 1, 2011
Strange all the KC people keep posting that the state has no evidence,when in fact the state's evidence will not/cannot be released to the public only the defense has seen it. Looks like they're running scared.

Happy New Year everyone!
AN l24

North Wilkesboro, NC

#138060 Jan 1, 2011
The case against Casey Anthony continues to build with the discovery of the presence of “coffin flies” in the trunk of Casey’s car, and the absence of a stage of human decomposition, leading investigators to believe Caylee was removed from Casey’s car before she abandoned it.

Another discovery: The presence of coffin flies on paper towels inside a trash bag collected from the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

Plus: The findings of Entomologist Dr. Neil H. Haskell that Caylee’s body was most likely removed from the car between June 19-June 22, and, that paper towels discovered in a white trash bag in the trunk contained human decomposition fluid."

The second discovery, of Phorid, or coffin flies, on paper towels found in a white trash bag discovered in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s 1998 white Pontiac Sunbird, is important due to the fact that the flies are drawn to human bodies displaying advanced decomposition and, are known for their ability to find human remains buried as much as six foot underground or in enclosed or confined spaces such as the trunk of a car.

"According to the report filed by Entomologist Dr. Neil H. Haskell,“decomposition fluids” were discovered on the carpeting of the trunk, an additional source for attracting the flies as well as the same fluids found on the paper towels. Haskell surmised that the paper towels were used in an attempt to clean the decomposition fluids from the carpet,“purged” from Caylee’s remains due to the “very hot temperatures-over 90 degrees F-from June 17 to June 20. Haskell estimated that “body fluid purging” would have occurred “in a very short period”, 3-4 days from when the death occurred.

Haskell believes decomposition fluids were present in the trunk after June 19 yet decomposition grease-associated with post-bloat stage decomposition-wasn’t present in the car leaving Haskell to surmise that Caylee’s body was most likely removed during the period of June 19-22. Casey Anthony abandoned her car June 27.

Haskell also noted that “even after nearly 6 months” and with the trunk carpet liner removed,“strong decompositional odor was still present” in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com
Tommycat

Ruskin, FL

#138061 Jan 1, 2011
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever wondered why the prosecution even included a jib jab video in the documents. What evidentiary value was there in it?: It shows how desperate the prosecution is IMHO.
Because the law requires them to!

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#138062 Jan 1, 2011
Ban CKC Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this old and stupid?
The state turns over everything. Period.
and if they didn't turn over that video, the desperate defense would have been crying and whining that the state was "with holding evidence!!"
Now, go back to defending pedo's, scumbag..as it's quite obvious you know nothing about the law or this case.
Move it, pig
That would fit if they also had included all the blogs, forums, and other silliness about the case online. They haven't - so now explain why it was just the jib jab BS.

I am pretty sure I know more about the law than you do - so you can move it. I won't call you names though - that is your style not mine. I will say that you seem to have a real serious issue with this case and it isn't finding the truth - you are also not Towser. Although Towser was not the nicest poster he wasn't of your low caliber.
new leaf days

Huntington, IN

#138063 Jan 1, 2011
granny of 6 wrote:
Happy New Years Day everyone..and new leaf wth happened to you? Did your mother get your puter and start posting nicely? I like the new you,doubt it will last tho, but happy just the same while it last. We all have different oppinions and thats great but when people start being mean to others it is just down right NASTY. I like the new you,stay that way..again everyone even new leaf Happy New Years..
hello and happy new year my little sugar plum.

here's wishing you and your family the best of mental health.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#138064 Jan 1, 2011
AN l24 wrote:
To team kc.
I am so grateful for your attempts to elucidate those nuances in the law that you think I am unable to comprehend without your enlightenment. However, it is totally unnecessary for you to explain the law to me. I am quite capable of discerning the difference between probative and prejudicial value, but I do appreciate your efforts.
Thank you so much. I wish you both the happiest of new year's and I look forward to all your entertaining posts.
Since you are capable, why don't you do it?
new leaf days

Huntington, IN

#138065 Jan 1, 2011
AN l24 wrote:
To team kc.
I am so grateful for your attempts to elucidate those nuances in the law that you think I am unable to comprehend without your enlightenment. However, it is totally unnecessary for you to explain the law to me. I am quite capable of discerning the difference between probative and prejudicial value, but I do appreciate your efforts.
Thank you so much. I wish you both the happiest of new year's and I look forward to all your entertaining posts.
how refreshing it is when a poster - such as yourself - realizes the error of their ways and publicly clarifies their position.

i'm relieved to see that you no longer believe their is a leak to topix posters -- referencing points of current defense arguments -- and previously posted opinions on topix.

good girl.

happy new year, darling.
new leaf days

Huntington, IN

#138066 Jan 1, 2011
remember wrote:
<quoted text>The word that caught my eye was__relocate. Obviously GA wasn't worried about his own safety__he was dragging that little milstead sign all over town not to mention setting up and manning collection points. Even when he bought the handgun__he tucked it away where it wasn't exactly handy.
Looks to me like his only fear was his wife. Prolly not important but if it is we'll learn about it.
there was no reason to fear for his safety so long as his daughter didn't talk.

did she talk?

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#138067 Jan 1, 2011
Tommycat wrote:
Strange all the KC people keep posting that the state has no evidence,when in fact the state's evidence will not/cannot be released to the public only the defense has seen it. Looks like they're running scared.
Happy New Year everyone!
You keep harping on this but since no one knows what the State has or what the defense might have that hasn't been released we can only discuss the case based on what has been released.

There are some hints as to what the State may have - since under Sunshine the Judge determines what is held back (at least from what I have read about it) and there is little evidence of in camera hearings with the Judge to hold back anything that has been released to the defense.
Ban CKC Now

Jacksonville, FL

#138068 Jan 1, 2011
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
That would fit if they also had included all the blogs, forums, and other silliness about the case online. They haven't - so now explain why it was just the jib jab BS.
I am pretty sure I know more about the law than you do - so you can move it. I won't call you names though - that is your style not mine. I will say that you seem to have a real serious issue with this case and it isn't finding the truth - you are also not Towser. Although Towser was not the nicest poster he wasn't of your low caliber.
lol...

You really are a f*cking idiot...

You just keep drowning in your own ignorance, pig....it's just the way I like it.
granny of 6

Saint Louis, MO

#138069 Jan 1, 2011
Ty new leaf,but my close family are all in good health..the police where most of them work makes sure of it,and did so while i worked there also. My poor brother who u truly are referring to is in Colorado Mental evaluation for the one charge still pending which I think will be dropped once the 2 month eval is completed. Yes, he has problems,thats why we didnt associate since our mother passed away, but that does not say we didnt love each other.Just did not like what he was doing to himself over guilt over his promises to our mom that he never got to fulfil and caused his mental breakdown.I'm sure you of all people understand this as his son knows who you are..have great day booboo
new leaf days wrote:
<quoted text>
hello and happy new year my little sugar plum.
here's wishing you and your family the best of mental health.
AN l24

North Wilkesboro, NC

#138070 Jan 1, 2011
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are capable, why don't you do it?
The happiest of New Year to you also.
granny of 6

Saint Louis, MO

#138071 Jan 1, 2011
Mybe by the time the post pages get off the three 6's and to the 6670 then new leaf will be his ole self lol
granny of 6

Saint Louis, MO

#138072 Jan 1, 2011
*maybe typo sorry all

“Keeping The Faith”

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Watching From The Sidelines

#138073 Jan 1, 2011
Sweet53 wrote:
*evidence
more coffee....
Hi Sweet, A Very Happy New Year to you and your family.

No need to concern yourself with the typos, we All make them and it's just a message board anyway. We get your drift. Besides, you've got traits some on here will never have --- common sense and a kind heart.
Cheers to you girlfriend!!!!
Earthdevil

AOL

#138074 Jan 1, 2011
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Not human decomposition. What questions would the jury have need to ask to clarify that there was nothing of human origin in that stain?
The jurors won't be able to ask a lot of questions or question the experts on their own.
I would think there will be proxies aplenty for the jurors' questions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Copout 1,497,478
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Julia 63,346
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) 6 hr fightcps 36
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 10 hr Princess Hey 530
3 word game (Jan '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 14,142
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 11 hr Princess Hey 80
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 12,840

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages