CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
wign

AOL

#13535 May 28, 2010
justpassinthru wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one who is adamant about the video of Tim Miller with Holly Bristow. You are also the one who preaches on here to back things up with proof. No one said it was your job to contact her. It was a suggestion as to a way for you to get the damned video out here for all to see, Backing up your allegations. You want links from everyone else, and most oblige with that. You were given a possible solution and your response was it not your job. Well....then do not bring up the damned video anymore unless you can link it. Geesh...try to help you and you and your crew poo poo it.
Well since Remember is part of the said Media or indeed knows them perhaps Remember could put in the word for all of us,that we seen it and know what Tim said,,,,,,,,,Now cough it it!!!!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#13536 May 28, 2010
wign wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the nanny story so out of the realm of possibilty?
Have you or anyone else yet to figure out the Sawgrass story?
Proof positive that is not throwing it onto The desk clerks,Dante or VickI.........{which all of these people deny ever talking to Casey about ZG being there}
Also do remember Zg said the only other persons in that office were The clerks and a women with a child {she says it was not Casey}
Has Grund recanted his statement that Casey told him of Zenaida F Gonzalez in 2006?
Unless the Sawgrass story can be explained away..........You cannot figure out anything else.PERIOD!
Ever think that other women with a child may of been THE NANNY?
THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!
You think about it! A nanny doesn't come cheap. A girl with no job for two years and no money doesn't have a nanny. A parent keeps the name and phone number of the person who takes care of their child (be it nanny or babysitter). There is no record of a nanny, not on a cell phone, computer, no picture. Casey's mother has never seen her, nor has George or Lee. None of Casey's friends have ever laid eyes on her. There is no nanny!!!

Have you figured out the Sawgrass story? No! I don't know too many people who have figured out any of Casey's lies.

You don't know that Richard Grund meant she said the name Zeneida Fernandez-Gonzalez. He may have meant Zanny. Unless you heard him, you don't know anymore than I do.

I do believe Casey used Xanax occasionally on Caylee before she used chloroform and the trunk. I think that's where the name Zanny came from, and when she heard the name Zeneida, it just fit into her little web of lies. People who lie like she does usually have vivid imaginations and wild stories come easy to them.

I'm here discussing this case the same as you are. You have your opinion, and I have mine. You are no better at figuring out anything than anyone else.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13537 May 28, 2010
wign wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so wait..........
You are banking on a arguement between Mother & daughter that leads up to said mother snapping and killing her child,but yet she supposedly planned on killing her child for up to 2 yrs before her actual death and months before searched ways to do it?
Makes absolutely not a ounce of sense.
THINK THINK THINK
Who said anything about 2 years? I never said she searched for ways to do anything. I DO think she searched for ways to knock her child out, but I've never mentioned her computer searches. You think!!! Most of what you spit out makes no sense either. That's for sure.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13538 May 28, 2010
Patience wrote:
The death of Caylee is a tragic and unimaginable event but unless it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that her death was a premeditated the dealth penalty should be eliminated JMO
I do too.
3yappingwenches

AOL

#13539 May 28, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You think about it! A nanny doesn't come cheap. A girl with no job for two years and no money doesn't have a nanny. A parent keeps the name and phone number of the person who takes care of their child (be it nanny or babysitter). There is no record of a nanny, not on a cell phone, computer, no picture. Casey's mother has never seen her, nor has George or Lee. None of Casey's friends have ever laid eyes on her. There is no nanny!!!
Have you figured out the Sawgrass story? No! I don't know too many people who have figured out any of Casey's lies.
You don't know that Richard Grund meant she said the name Zeneida Fernandez-Gonzalez. He may have meant Zanny. Unless you heard him, you don't know anymore than I do.
I do believe Casey used Xanax occasionally on Caylee before she used chloroform and the trunk. I think that's where the name Zanny came from, and when she heard the name Zeneida, it just fit into her little web of lies. People who lie like she does usually have vivid imaginations and wild stories come easy to them.
I'm here discussing this case the same as you are. You have your opinion, and I have mine. You are no better at figuring out anything than anyone else.
Do ya really think we are talking a Nanny or a mere babysitter?
Casey just threw NANNY in to sound impressive.

OK..........babysitter
3yappingwenches

AOL

#13540 May 28, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about 2 years? I never said she searched for ways to do anything. I DO think she searched for ways to knock her child out, but I've never mentioned her computer searches. You think!!! Most of what you spit out makes no sense either. That's for sure.
Look if she told Grund of nanny in 2006,and she made those searches months before .........then she didn't kill her child due to a fight with Momma and since THE STATE is going with this ZAnny & computer searches to try for a conviction of first degree premeditated murder..........IT DOES NOT MATTER if Casey & Cindy had a fight ..........it doesn't mean shit@@@

Make more sense :~~~)))))
3yappingwenches

AOL

#13541 May 28, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
UMMMMMM Richard said in a interview

Casey told me about her new nanny ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ GONZALEZ and Jeff and his son zach.......

You tell The Rev he's full of shit,last time I did he sigged fcking Cobra on me!!!!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13542 May 28, 2010
3yappingwenches wrote:
<quoted text>
OK..........babysitter
Oh, I'm sure she was. She didn't have the money to pay a babysitter, much less a nanny. She wanted to sound impressive. She didn't.
3yappingwenches

AOL

#13543 May 28, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think Casey needed to "KNOCK OUT" a 2 yr old anyway?
I mean I have 5 kids and the rascals all fall asleep before 8:30 pm all by themselves and could sleep through a hurricane.

Caylee was 2 yrs old and most likely was soundly sleeping on her own by 8pm..........No "drugs" needed.

Again THINK THINK THINK

Most 2 yr olds aren't party animals that stay up til 3 am,ya know!!!!!!!!
remember

Palm Bay, FL

#13544 May 28, 2010
wign wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the Voyage photos are online.
Look specifically for the last 2 in the set,but be sure you remember what Tony was wearing shirt wise.This helps in knowing who Caseys has her arms around in the last photo.
This fits in your May 2008 time frame .
Pardon me, I have a little trouble keeping up with all the different names and fake proxies on this thread. Are you the Philly row house chick?

By the way, if you go back through all this, Casey didn't really go to that many clubs, not many at all. Not many bars either, and only a few house parties. Half hour from the beach and there were only a few beach pictures, Casey didn't do very damned much did she?

Well, at least she had her name narrowed down to two!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13545 May 28, 2010
3yappingwenches wrote:
<quoted text>
Look if she told Grund of nanny in 2006,and she made those searches months before .........then she didn't kill her child due to a fight with Momma and since THE STATE is going with this ZAnny & computer searches to try for a conviction of first degree premeditated murder..........IT DOES NOT MATTER if Casey & Cindy had a fight ..........it doesn't mean shit@@@
Make more sense :~~~)))))
The State IS NOT going with this Zanny story. Casey IS. The State doesn't buy it at all. They are looking at chloroform searches on computer and anything else to help them figure out why this young girl would kill her little girl. That is their job to find out what happened to Caylee, especially when all they have are Casey's lies to go on. It could have been premeditated if she gave it a minutes thought. Whether she had a fight with mom or not doesn't negate the fact that she was looking up choroform, nor does it change the fact that while she was committing aggravated child abuse by doing it, her child died. There was chloroform in her trunk. Caylee is dead. Makes more sense to me.
:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13546 May 28, 2010
3yappingwenches wrote:
<quoted text>
UMMMMMM Richard said in a interview
Casey told me about her new nanny ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ GONZALEZ and Jeff and his son zach.......
You tell The Rev he's full of shit,last time I did he sigged fcking Cobra on me!!!!
Let's see what he testifies to in court.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13547 May 28, 2010
3yappingwenches wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think Casey needed to "KNOCK OUT" a 2 yr old anyway?
I mean I have 5 kids and the rascals all fall asleep before 8:30 pm all by themselves and could sleep through a hurricane.
Caylee was 2 yrs old and most likely was soundly sleeping on her own by 8pm..........No "drugs" needed.
Again THINK THINK THINK
Most 2 yr olds aren't party animals that stay up til 3 am,ya know!!!!!!!!
How convenient for you. I'm sure that happened plenty of times. In fact, her friends said Caylee slept through many a party, but I'm sure Casey wasn't always at somebody's house. She wanted to go out, to be young and free like her friends. You've forgot what it was like to be young, haven't you now?
Uno

Bradenton, FL

#13548 May 28, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Can they question her therapist like that? I guess in the case of a child's death they could. I do believe Cindy Anthony was stressed over money, George's shenanigans and Casey's lying and thievery. She probably spilled her guts to this therapist, and the therapist, knowing Casey was 22 yrs old, probably told her to boot her out the door. Parents feel guilty about kicking their kids out in the street (well some do), but if they are doing what Casey was doing they need to go. The only thing is, if Cindy knew Casey was afraid to get a job or just wasn't going to, she should have somehow tried to keep Caylee in her home. If they did have a blowout, she really couldn't keep Casey from taking her own daughter, legally that is.
Cindy told the SAO that her therapist told her to kick Casey out and take custody of Caylee. The therapist would only be needed to confirm this statement. There would not be any need for further questioning, a simple yes or no. No violation of Hippa or confidentiality. Cindy opened this line of questioning. Confirmation puts either the therapist of department of children services in trouble. Denial, well, those two mentioned would be in the clear.
3yappingwenches

AOL

#13549 May 28, 2010
remember wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me, I have a little trouble keeping up with all the different names and fake proxies on this thread. Are you the Philly row house chick?
By the way, if you go back through all this, Casey didn't really go to that many clubs, not many at all. Not many bars either, and only a few house parties. Half hour from the beach and there were only a few beach pictures, Casey didn't do very damned much did she?
Well, at least she had her name narrowed down to two!
AWWWWW
See that got ya a bit upset.
Hey bitch to the PHOTOGRAPHER that took the pictures.
Pretty black dress she was wearing BTW and I still don't get why Tony was wearing the stupid gret t-shirt with black nikey emblem but whatever!

How pissed do ya think ricardo was to know The girl he loved was bouncing in the sack with this lil New York twirp and in front of him even?

Bet it pissed him off.....well at least thats the look on his face in the photo :~~~)

Bet if ya paid THAT PHOTOGRAPHER the money from selling Caylee's pictures in her big trouble t-shirt THEY might not of been online for a topix posters to find.
3yappingwenches

AOL

#13550 May 28, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure she was. She didn't have the money to pay a babysitter, much less a nanny. She wanted to sound impressive. She didn't.
Hey have we ever discussed Ricardo's friend Zanita here?
She is very pretty,I'd say a ten!
3yappingwenches

AOL

#13551 May 28, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient for you. I'm sure that happened plenty of times. In fact, her friends said Caylee slept through many a party, but I'm sure Casey wasn't always at somebody's house. She wanted to go out, to be young and free like her friends. You've forgot what it was like to be young, haven't you now?
No
Most good parties don't start til after 9 pm and 10 pm is when you really want to be there.

Say why do ya think Ricardo kept saying "I don't know I think she mentioned a Zanita" but yet forgot to say he has a friend named Zanita?

So odd!!

“Tactful & Classy”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

at all times

#13552 May 28, 2010
If you are going to babble about photos could you please throw us a link?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13553 May 28, 2010
3yappingwenches wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey have we ever discussed Ricardo's friend Zanita here?
She is very pretty,I'd say a ten!
Never heard of her.
Uno

Bradenton, FL

#13554 May 28, 2010
3yappingwenches wrote:
<quoted text>
OK..........babysitter
Casey was an unwed mother, with no job, not even the bare minimum educational requirements for most menial jobs, drove a car provided by mom and dad as well as lived with mom and dad. The people Casey wished to hang out with at least had graduated from high school and supported themselves. Casey wouldn't have been included in most of the groups she would wish to associate with if she didn't bolster her personal "resume", nanny included.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Donald_ 1,418,935
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Aug 24 Former Play 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages