CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Who Knew

Rosedale, MD

#125701 Dec 4, 2010
Ban CKC Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleas never happen until right before the trial. Usually a week or two.
Reason?
Comfy, cosy, safe, "jail"... sure beats the hell out of COLD, HARD, general population "PRISON", doesn't it?
That's why....
Never been to prison, but jail was really shitty... and that makes sense from Casey's perspective, but what about from the lawyers' perspectives? Does the state pay their full rate?
cindy

AOL

#125702 Dec 4, 2010
peanut butter pie wrote:
<quoted text>
dave is alright. leave dave alone.
dave is a self centered opportunist bastard.....looks like blink is following in his footsteps

blink posted on her board that she had lunch with judge perry a couple of days ago........wtf these people are so starved for attention they got to get it like this?
Zion

AOL

#125703 Dec 4, 2010
1183PDO wrote:
jazzper= charlenia barnes. she is very mean. she also go's by cutie61479. she has pictures of a baby name of zion. there is zion in here.
Yep there is a Zion in here ! I am from Logan Utah and I am very good friends with D W
I gave her a DOG ! A while back, You told me to get a real name remember????

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

WHO IS BART COMMITTEE

#125704 Dec 4, 2010
Who Knew wrote:
<quoted text>It was good of your mom to intervene. Most people wouldn't.
Bipolar Disorder is one that frequently goes untreated, even after diagnosis. These folks like to stop taking their meds. Depression is bad, but the mania is not. Mania is, actually, the desired state of mind--it's much more positive that the depression is negative--like a high. On meds they get neither, so they stop the meds. Sooner or later, something bad happens.
I forgot to mention back in the day when I thought he was a jerk....he shot a gun and it missed my brother head by the hair on his chiny chin chin! around the age of 13....my brother knew it was NO accident!

he finally did kill someone?!
Maddy

Buena Park, CA

#125706 Dec 4, 2010
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
A sociopath is not a person with a severe mental disease. A sociopath is a personality disorder.
And KC sure fits the criteria doesnt she ?
To name just a few...

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Who Knew

Rosedale, MD

#125707 Dec 4, 2010
1183PDO wrote:
<quoted text>
your name is not mary.
...and I'm not really Who Knew. I bet you're not called 1183PDO.

What's your point, and what's in a name?
Maddy

Buena Park, CA

#125708 Dec 4, 2010
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE LOUISE!!!
LOL Doubt if her name is Louise, it probably Walker and Buckster entertaining themselves.
Maddy

Buena Park, CA

#125709 Dec 4, 2010
Zion wrote:
<quoted text> Yep there is a Zion in here ! I am from Logan Utah and I am very good friends with D W
Wow last night Walker said she never took the dog, got one from the Animal Shelter instead.Hmmmmm

Level 7

Location hidden

#125710 Dec 4, 2010
Ban CKC Now wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's a reminder on how it is going to help, by law, the jury find her guilty of murder...
362. Consciousness of Guilt: False Statements
"If [the] defendant made false or misleading statement relating to the charged crime, knowing the statement was false or intending to mislead, that conduct may show (he/she) was aware of (his/her) guilt of the crime and you may consider it in determining (his/her) guilt."
Say bye bye, Casey fans...
----------
Hiya, Mary....
When there's factual forensic evidence that points away from the defendant, "considering" if the defendant told the truth, carries much less weight in the jury room than you would like us to believe.

Attempted flight is something else the jury can "consider".......nee d we talk about the white Bronco chase and how that case turned out?

They key word is "consider".....the key word is not "proof of".

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#125711 Dec 4, 2010
Zion wrote:
<quoted text> Yep there is a Zion in here ! I am from Logan Utah and I am very good friends with D W
I thought ya said ya were from layton? I think your a liar.
Maddy

Buena Park, CA

#125712 Dec 4, 2010
Ban CKC Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, as messed up as it seems, the defense getting Casey LWOP and saving her life from the death penalty, will be seen as a VICTORY for the defense.
Then come all the book deals/guest spots.
It's a win/win for everyone.
OMG I can just imagine how the short chubby guy will be strutting his stuff.Giving an interview and searching for Kathy Belich. LOL

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#125713 Dec 4, 2010
1183PDO wrote:
jazzper= charlenia barnes. she is very mean. she also go's by cutie61479. she has pictures of a baby name of zion. there is zion in here.
There sure is a zion in here, and she ain't from layton or logan. hahaha

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#125714 Dec 4, 2010
Zion wrote:
I'm not DW and you didn't give me a dog.

Hello to the rest of you!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#125715 Dec 4, 2010
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
And KC sure fits the criteria doesnt she ?
To name just a few...
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
omg everything you just said fits my BIL
He can look you in the eye and swear that its the truth buts its not.... I really think he believes its the truth. If he would tell me the sky was blue I would have to look. but hes not a walley wager like INF's BIL
Anthony

Lacoochee, FL

#125716 Dec 4, 2010
Ban CKC Now wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
What up, man...
Is ngrace ever going to one thing correct? ha, ha

“kingbird”

Level 4

in my yard

#125717 Dec 4, 2010
Who Knew wrote:
<quoted text>Trial isn't until May. Would they be prohibited from offering such a defense in late Feb? I really don't know.
I do know that this case has been extremely strange from day 1. i had stopped following closely some time ago, but when I heard that she still had attorneys joining the case pro bono, I figure there might be some reason, something kind of basic and hard to refute. Having always been of the belief that Casey full on, bat shit wacky, I figure maybe this is documented.
I think the S.S. Insanity Defense sailed many moons ago. Casey knows right from wrong. She knew the difference when she was stealing from her friend, & she pled guilty to those crimes. You can't have it both ways.

Casey is bat shit wacky, but that is not a valid insanity defense.

IMO, the reason she's had so many attorneys join pro bono is b/c of the case's notoriety.

Level 7

Location hidden

#125718 Dec 4, 2010
Maddy wrote:
Well ng may have an ingrain hatred for Orlando LE but even she would have to admit that they did save the life of he who sired the Child Killer....
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-01-2...
Officers used Anthony's cell-phone transmissions to track down the Orange County man. Conway said the quick response by law enforcement likely saved his client's life.
"If they had waited, there would have been a different outcome," Conway said. "George had been pushed to the brink of what may have been another tragedy in this case."
Sheriff's detectives were able to use pings from Anthony's cell phone to track him to Daytona Beach near Bethune Point, according to Daytona police. Shortly before 2 a.m. Friday, officers searching for his Chevrolet HHR spotted it at the Hawaii Motel in the 1300 block of South Ridgewood Avenue.
Mike Chitwood, Daytona Beach's police chief, said he and several officers had to knock on the motel-room door several times before Anthony answered. He was well-dressed, laid back and low-key, the chief said.
Your assumptions of me aside, I can tell you beyond any doubt that when a suicidal person is the subject of a BOLO, little, if any, action is taken to locate that person.

They didn't save his life because they were the good doobies.....they pulled out all stops to find the key witness in the State's case against Casey Anthony.

It really wasn't that difficult......especially if they had planted a tracking device on his vehicle, along with the wire taps on their phones.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#125719 Dec 4, 2010
peanut butter pie wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you are one of the hybrids in question.
I see you got a chance to listen to the interview. lol Crazy huh?

“kingbird”

Level 4

in my yard

#125720 Dec 4, 2010
1183PDO wrote:
<quoted text>
your name is not mary.
Psst, you're right! Her name is really Murgatroid. But please don't tell anybody.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#125721 Dec 4, 2010
Oh why not wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought ya said ya were from layton? I think your a liar.
She did but she isn't from Layton either. She's in West Valley. Her son rides a scooter and attends the U of U.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,346,812
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Just Bev 18,692
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Just Bev 12,535
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr texas pete 4,853
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 57,267
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr Wondering 97,819
funny new show 10 hr new shows on 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages