CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
LMAO

AOL

#103068 Oct 20, 2010
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you my niece placed a baby for adoption and tried to keep her pregnancy from the family - not from her mother though.
You can't keep any story straight - why worry who said it.
Miss Suzy wasn't here long enough for you to have much about her in your memory bank. She got tired of the BS and is enjoying life with other pursuits. She is also sitting in the chair next to me doing some sewing on a quilt she is making. I am taking a break from mine to see what you all are up to.
She told me to tell you and the others that she doesn't miss you a bit and she and I are very different people except that we both are not so certain that the State has the Goods to Convict. She is a wonderful lady - you all should be so lucky to have her as a friend. I am almost glad you thought she was me - it brought us to get to know each other and that is worth it all to me. I totally am enjoying her visit - but we are very different; she wears skirts most of the time - I hate to have to dress up. She loves pinks and such and I am more into earth tones and red. She and I don't like the same foods but she is developing a taste for my husbands BBQ cooking. And it goes on - we are still having great fun.
tell me why you cant remember if you posted something under Miss Suzy or INF then ??? smart mouth tell me who you wee when you wrote these then !!!
----- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I sense a bit of jealousy. My husband and I spend a lot of time together and do very similar things - I have no reason to doubt the poster was being totally honest. I haven't been married to my hubby as long but we are still very close and he would never ever send me off on a cruise alone. Wow, we would love that time together and nothing would stop us from doing that. Well, unless our grand daughter or any child we love was missing.
post 8434
----- wrote:
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>OMFG that's genious! Giving her head a quick spin on the turn table..........OMFG hahahahahahahaah
OMFG - That was hillarious.
She thinks she get's me going, but in fact she looks like the biggest ass puppet in town. She faked her support for Cindy, she faked her support of 9 very good people that wrote back and forth to one another. She fakes her illness' to get attention, her/his three son's look like the biggest red ass puppets I've ever seen.
So you see, you continue to support her and find her FKNG hillarious, it's the attention she needs. It always was. Why do you think she was kicked off every board she ever joined.
Oh and forget the he/she anymore. It's too much grammar for me to remember. ROTFLMAO!
She fails to realize that I don't care how I type on here. This is a fkgn board for cryin out loud. Who gives a chit. She does it because she has nothing else. It's called being a bully and picking on the kids. It's what she is used too.
Oh and Walker, she's not hiding, she is working on some darn good stuff. You'll see.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#103069 Oct 20, 2010
WoodenGiraffe wrote:
<quoted text>
WoodenCow, don't stop writing.
Wooden giraffes don't "marry". I come from a very casual herd. Others herds might be different.
And thanks for the nice compliments.
"I come from a very casual herd". LMAO!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#103070 Oct 20, 2010
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if the mouth will be in court the next time too,they better widen the doorway,because the last time she went to court,it looked like she gained at least 30 pds or more,heck she may be in two different zipcodes now
She needs to cut that dutch boy mop she's growing...Casey grows her hair long, then Cindy follows suit...Cindy is way too old for long unkempt hair!

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#103071 Oct 20, 2010
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I often am accused of twisting the facts and/or, spinning them.
DAYS gets accused of the same thing.
Both of us are seeing the facts that help Casey, while the majority here, see the same facts as a nail in her coffin.
We see the facts from the defense perspective; you all see them from the other.
Which segues nicely into your question about the Judge's commentary.
It was obvious enough what the Judge meant when he said it....and it was, imo (and Chucky's), one of the biggest reasons pointing to judicial bias and one of the factors leading to his recusal. A Judge is supposed to be an arbitrator of the facts, not a juror.
Which, in turns, segues nicely into the purpose of this thread....to examine the facts and see if the state has the goods to convict. Much like the Judge, this thread is to discuss the evidence, and not, to render a verdict prior to trial because neither this thread, nor the recused Judge, had/have that capacity to pass judgment until all the evidence is presented by BOTH sides.
Very well stated.

“Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#103072 Oct 20, 2010
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me to tell you and the others that she doesn't miss you a bit and you all should be so lucky to have her as a friend.
Edited for brevity, but we get the idea.:)

Please tell her that we all miss her very much, but we still have you and that's just the same to us.
WoodenCow

Marathon, FL

#103073 Oct 20, 2010
Hans Delbruck i B wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times can you repeat the same stupid argument?
We get it, you crave the approval of dingbats...
He certainly has your attention wooden Chihuahua!
LMAO

AOL

#103074 Oct 20, 2010
HEre is anothter one you wrote to Richard grund! you are such a nice person ! INF Linn or MissSuzy -- name the one of you that wrote this ! You wont answer because you don't remember you fake bitch
----- wrote:
<quoted text>

We're here to make sure that the truth gets told. We are here so that you and your lying son, aren't given sainthood for the lying and deceitful acting that you have done. You have lied about Casey. You have campaigned to get her convicted. You have used the media,to gain noteriety and you exploit a tiny child's death for donations to your so-called church. You portrayed yourself and your family as Caylee's grieving grandparents and Jesse as her father figure. You in fact have been seen partying,and enjoying the noteriety that brought many material luxuries to your life. Your actions are not of what you try to portray.
We aren't here to answer YOUR questions, or to be upset by your silly juvenile attacks on usernames.
LMAO

AOL

#103075 Oct 20, 2010
INeedFriends wrote:
<quoted text>
Edited for brevity, but we get the idea.:)
Please tell her that we all miss her very much, but we still have you and that's just the same to us.
As INF said Very well stated LOL

Hans Delbruck i B
Level 5

Since: Aug 10

United States

#103076 Oct 20, 2010
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to cut that dutch boy mop she's growing...Casey grows her hair long, then Cindy follows suit...Cindy is way too old for long unkempt hair!
You're way too old to act like a schoolgirl... And by schoolgirl I mean, T-Rex-
Maddy

Monterey Park, CA

#103077 Oct 20, 2010
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you my niece placed a baby for adoption and tried to keep her pregnancy from the family - not from her mother though.
Miss Suzy wasn't here long enough for you to have much about her in your memory bank. She got tired of the BS and is enjoying life with other pursuits. She is also sitting in the chair next to me doing some sewing on a quilt she is making. I am taking a break from mine to see what you all are up to.
She told me to tell you and the others that she doesn't miss you a bit and she and I are very different people except that we both are not so certain that the State has the Goods to Convict. She is a wonderful lady - you all should be so lucky to have her as a friend. I am almost glad you thought she was me - it brought us to get to know each other and that is worth it all to me. I totally am enjoying her visit - but we are very different; she wears skirts most of the time - I hate to have to dress up. She loves pinks and such and I am more into earth tones and red. She and I don't like the same foods but she is developing a taste for my husbands BBQ cooking. And it goes on - we are still having great fun.
GFY 24 /7 365 X 50 when thru GF Oozy 24/7/ 365 X 50 when thru go to the keeper of the Looney bin and ask if you might be entitled to a 24 hour pass to milk ya Bull.Either way just GFY cos sure as shit no one else will.

Level 3

Location hidden

#103078 Oct 20, 2010
LINDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't pick on Hoppy, she mights milk ya next. Get in line mfer
Be nice Bucky. I don't milk anyone or any critter. Our cows are all beef cattle and not milked - the city folk don't know they are different.

How are the lobster. Had some yummy lobster a couple of weeks ago and for whatever crazy reason I had a brief thought of you .

Hans Delbruck i B
Level 5

United States

#103079 Oct 20, 2010
WoodenCow wrote:
<quoted text>
He certainly has your attention wooden Chihuahua!
I focus on the cream of the dumbass crop...
WoodenCow

Marathon, FL

#103080 Oct 20, 2010
Hans Delbruck i B wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot calls kettle, black...
Chihuahua calls out T'Rex. The Beast would step on you un-noticed looking for lunch punk.

Level 3

Location hidden

#103081 Oct 20, 2010
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
He said the media producer ordered apps for the table, as any good host would do.
He said he didn't see how much Cindy ate because she spent most of the evening in her room.......as any grief stricken person would do.
The most often heard quote during the days surrounding a death is, "You've got to eat to keep up your strength".
Cindy didn't stuff her face with crab puffs and I'm tired of it being the butt of jokes.
(Rant over).
Amen.

“Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#103082 Oct 20, 2010
LMAO wrote:
HEre is anothter one you wrote to Richard grund! you are such a nice person ! INF Linn or MissSuzy -- name the one of you that wrote this ! You wont answer because you don't remember you fake bitch
<quoted text>
Does she use the word 'silly' in all of her posts?

Level 3

Location hidden

#103083 Oct 20, 2010
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a developing friendship.
I don't know anything about her accountant but ours lives about 2 miles from us - and in the same state.
Miss Suzy says it works for them to keep the accountant they have used for years even though they moved. I would think that is their business to make that choice. If it works for them why would you care?
Who said I cared?
Maddy

Monterey Park, CA

#103084 Oct 20, 2010
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU..
She is such a slut she is simply developing a taste for ya husband. Ya daft ol bitch.
Ngrace

AOL

#103085 Oct 20, 2010
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she is there with you - Is this part of your multiple personality disorder (MPD) therapy?

Hans Delbruck i B
Level 5

United States

#103086 Oct 20, 2010
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY 24 /7 365 X 50 when thru GF Oozy 24/7/ 365 X 50 when thru go to the keeper of the Looney bin and ask if you might be entitled to a 24 hour pass to milk ya Bull.Either way just GFY cos sure as shit no one else will.
A regular ole Mark Twain...

Hans Delbruck i B
Level 5

United States

#103087 Oct 20, 2010
WoodenCow wrote:
<quoted text>
Chihuahua calls out T'Rex. The Beast would step on you un-noticed looking for lunch punk.
Chihuahua's got big balls...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,536,726
News Hallmark Delivers a 'Christmas Card' (Nov '07) 22 min Sweetiepie 87
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr TRUMP the MESSENJAH 63,627
News Davie and Cooper City Gazette (Sep '08) 9 hr wait 4
News Residents learn how to deal, get rid of iguanas (May '09) 12 hr Lily 34
News Central Florida leaders fear big loss if voters... 12 hr Lily 3
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 14 hr RealMan 1,330

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages