CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“kingbird”

Level 4

Since: Jul 10

in my yard

#80700 Sep 5, 2010
269 willkickyerass wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think any of this was casey's choice.
a "premeditated design" frame-up...hoax gone wild....f.e.a.r.(false evidence appearing real).... to hide some underlying issue - which simply hasn't surfaced. yet!
it will. give it time. it will.
you live.....what? 20-30 minutes from the action?
you know there are underlying issues, don't you?
even IF there is an "unlikely" conviction.....dna appellate issues are changing fast, my friend.
i don't think ms. anthony will need to worry about appeals.
justice fought hard.....wins!
dr's. eikelenboom's aren't your garden variety criminalists from mayberry p.d.
when they speak....justices listen.
:-)
You have actually created an acronym in your insane fantasy world? F.e.a.r.? Did you learn this clever device when you worked for K.A.O.S.?
I disagree

Houston, TX

#80701 Sep 5, 2010
<quoted text>
a "premeditated design" frame-up...hoax gone wild....f.e.a.r.(false evidence appearing real).... to hide some underlying issue - which simply hasn't surfaced. yet!
My goodness Days. I never thought I'd say this but this post comes close to being open minded to all possibilities.

If I read you correctly, anything is possible right? Everything you mentioned is possible including the things you didn't mention. One being Casey did this thing with absolute forethought, intent and malice.

Since: Jun 10

Quebec Canada

#80702 Sep 5, 2010
Casey , you did it. The truth will set you free!
Ura Ratt

Waterloo, Canada

#80703 Sep 5, 2010
wign wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are nuts!!!
Ohhhhhh stuff a stock in it BAD BOY!!!
Did MOMMY whip your butt as a boy???
not wign
Maddy

Anaheim, CA

#80704 Sep 5, 2010
remember wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter__the "problem" will be solved with words and pictures__not graphs, charts, Latin terms and theories from faraway experts.
Silence is not always golden eh? It also complicates the appeals process.
Casey's choice__or was it?
The Jury will need no graphs etc - they will view the desecrated remains of a child slaughtered by her mother & dumped like garbage in a copse, STRIPPED OF FLESH AND STREWN AROUND BY ANIMALS then debate among themselves why the mother waited 31 (THIRTY ONE DAYS )BEFORE the Grandmother of the slaughtered child called LE to report her missing ( Not MYOTY but Granma ) and just the MOTY's response when being told by Granma that LE needs to speak to her dutring 911 converstion sums it up.
The killer showed more emotion at trying to get Tonys number than she did about the child she had slaughtered.
Yep product of a normal loving family ( per Orgy )
Ura Ratt

Waterloo, Canada

#80705 Sep 5, 2010
sanka wrote:
That's NOT wign.
how do you know? Did you call her too?
remember

Orlando, FL

#80706 Sep 5, 2010
Webbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Experts dont have theories they have FACTS.
You do know that facts change right? The earth is no longer flat is it? How many "known facts" have changed since you were in 5th grade?
Ura Ratt

Waterloo, Canada

#80707 Sep 5, 2010
Ms Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
love the Madedines info, mine is more sexy and bliss! To the exact contrary of your loveliness over mine to the Real Men involved.
I am of course the lady!
RAMbLeR
Landsing

AOL

#80708 Sep 5, 2010
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/det...
(snipped)
POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:22 pm EDT September 30, 2009
> The development comes a day after the state attorney's office released thousands of pages of documents in the case and Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone uncovered new evidence that a mystery source of DNA is on the duct tape that was found wrapped around Caylee's skull.
The findings could cast doubts about the state's case against Casey Anthony.
Two pieces of DNA were found on the duct tape attached to Caylee's skull, the same brand and type as that one found on a gas can in the Anthony family's east Orange County home, Pipitone reported.
But neither piece shows traces of Casey Anthony, according to documents released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.
One DNA sample was traced to an FBI lab analyst who accidentally contaminated the outside of the duct tape during testing, the documents stated. But an FBI lab report showing a fragment of DNA represented by the number 17 was found on the underside, the adhesive side.
Local 6 showed it and other test results to John Jay College Professor Henrietta Nunno, who said it could be a big break for Casey Anthony's defense team.
"So it's not Casey. It's not Caylee. It's not Cindy. It's not George. And it's not the FBI analyst?" Pipitone asked.
"I would agree with that, yes," Nunno said. "Someone who is not one of those people did leave DNA on the tape. Whether it was the perpetrator of the crime or another person who examined it, I guess we don't know."
The amount of DNA is so small that it can't be used to identify whether it is from another FBI analyst. <
FBI documents released to the public in October 2009 indicated that two sources of DNA had been discovered in swabbings taken from the duct tape which was found on Caylee's remains, neither of them Casey Anthony's. One set of DNA, found on the shiny side of the tape, was found to be that of one of the FBI laboratory personnel and unrelated to the case] The other 5 " hair was an incomplete segment of DNA found on the adhesive side of the tape which did not match the DNA of Casey Anthony, her parents, the FBI analyst, or that of Caylee.[37]

The way I understand this is: that only these two sources of DNA did not match any of the Anthonys nor Casey, or are unidentified !
But does not say that is all the sources of DNA Found. The tape had Caylee hair attached , so we know that they found her DNA on it. The report just states it was not Casey's DNA found on these 2 items !
A N II

North Wilkesboro, NC

#80709 Sep 5, 2010
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL nuff said ! Has to be Jerry Mahoney cos cameras had not yet been invented when Big Daddy appeared a Fun Luvin Atty.
Don't forget Knucklehead Smith. I think we know who that is.
Hans Rivera

Marathon, FL

#80710 Sep 5, 2010
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
See, my parent's were going to , at first name me Hans. Well, Of course I first objected leaving me to think about it and ponder? He is my Brother, so it started me thinking?
If Nome can qiuote The master, who can Quebec Cindy is guilty of her crime.?
Webbie

Nixa, MO

#80711 Sep 5, 2010
remember wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that facts change right? The earth is no longer flat is it? How many "known facts" have changed since you were in 5th grade?
Yawns at your futile attempt to be witty.

Quebec Canada

#80712 Sep 5, 2010
Could it be last but not least?
269 willkickyerass

Demotte, IN

#80713 Sep 5, 2010
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/det...
(snipped)
POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:22 pm EDT September 30, 2009
> The development comes a day after the state attorney's office released thousands of pages of documents in the case and Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone uncovered new evidence that a mystery source of DNA is on the duct tape that was found wrapped around Caylee's skull.
The findings could cast doubts about the state's case against Casey Anthony.
Two pieces of DNA were found on the duct tape attached to Caylee's skull, the same brand and type as that one found on a gas can in the Anthony family's east Orange County home, Pipitone reported.
But neither piece shows traces of Casey Anthony, according to documents released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.
One DNA sample was traced to an FBI lab analyst who accidentally contaminated the outside of the duct tape during testing, the documents stated. But an FBI lab report showing a fragment of DNA represented by the number 17 was found on the underside, the adhesive side.
Local 6 showed it and other test results to John Jay College Professor Henrietta Nunno, who said it could be a big break for Casey Anthony's defense team.
"So it's not Casey. It's not Caylee. It's not Cindy. It's not George. And it's not the FBI analyst?" Pipitone asked.
"I would agree with that, yes," Nunno said. "Someone who is not one of those people did leave DNA on the tape. Whether it was the perpetrator of the crime or another person who examined it, I guess we don't know."
The amount of DNA is so small that it can't be used to identify whether it is from another FBI analyst. <
the dna excluded the defendant, the victim, and their immediate family.

it isn't enough material to identify someone thru "conventional" methodology.

"touch dna", however, can eliminate the barrier's to identification - in small samples - where current testing has failed to provide enough data.
:-D
Webbie

Nixa, MO

#80714 Sep 5, 2010
Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
Experts infer theories and conclusions from the facts.
True and it doesnt matter what country an expert comes from to find the facts.

Even Judge Perry rolled his eyes when the prosecution was so itchy about the botanist. lol
Maddy

Anaheim, CA

#80715 Sep 5, 2010
<quoted text>
you live.....what? 20-30 minutes from the action?
you know there are underlying issues, don't you?
even IF there is an "unlikely" conviction.....dna appellate issues are changing fast, my friend.
i don't think ms. anthony will need to worry about appeals.
justice fought hard.....wins!
dr's. eikelenboom's aren't your garden variety criminalists from mayberry p.d.
when they speak....justices listen.
:-)
Are you proposing that the slaughter of Caylee was not a choice for KC ??
Action = Reaction
Action = KC slaughtered Caylee
Reaction = KC will be found Guilty.
Despite all the prior chatter about the Quantum theory Thesis and Anithesis is a proven fact.. i.e you post nonsense on here ( your action ) You get replies ( reaction) Ergo is it your choice / decision to post on here ??
Maddy

Anaheim, CA

#80716 Sep 5, 2010
A N II wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Knucklehead Smith. I think we know who that is.
Errrm - Ummm,
dam I am buried in a muck of questions here and haven't had time to review all my notes - Can I file a Motion and get back to you with an answer in November ? Where the hell is Kathy Belich, does she have Tonys number ?

Quebec Canada

#80717 Sep 5, 2010
The Anthony family is and are guilty of a crime./.

Live your lives. Be kind to one another,.
Maddy

Anaheim, CA

#80718 Sep 5, 2010
Webbie wrote:
<quoted text>
True and it doesnt matter what country an expert comes from to find the facts.
Even Judge Perry rolled his eyes when the prosecution was so itchy about the botanist. lol
LMAO the reason Judge Perry was rolling his eyes is because the Boze was sweating profusely and beads of sweat were spraying the bench. Nice try tho with your Comedy of Errors.
Webbie

Nixa, MO

#80719 Sep 5, 2010
<quoted text>
the dna excluded the defendant, the victim, and their immediate family.
it isn't enough material to identify someone thru "conventional" methodology.
"touch dna", however, can eliminate the barrier's to identification - in small samples - where current testing has failed to provide enough data.
:-D
Oh I wonder whose printy print print is on the underside of the duct tape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,510,362
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr not a mental cripple 8,083
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Long Island Liberal 63,591
News Boy, grandfather critically wounded in Sanford ... 13 hr NNelie 1
News Infant hit with empty glass in Oviedo restauran... (Apr '08) 20 hr TashaD 201
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Tue Michael 241
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Tue zazz 25,586

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages