CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#527537 Sep 27, 2014
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex needs a nurse not a duck expert.
I'm amazed you even know where the start button is.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#527543 Sep 27, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit the start button lower left you can then scroll across, you will also see a down arrow on the main page, click that to navigate apps.
Yea I went out and brought this new computer wireless with the 8.1, tyhough what the heel I figured out all of the computers from before window's, and started with window's 95 right up to this, this 8,1 is very quick,have no problem's with Apps,its the other stuff I am having a nervous breakdown with, I am sure once I get by my stupidity I will achieve my goal,
The whole purpose was I wanted a wireless so I could go stricky to internet TV ( comcast just raised my Basic to (95 dollars ,that is unacceptable ), Have Netflix already set up, but then decided why not go wireless on the TV also, back to town and came home with a smart tv and have that all set up also, now if I can figure how to access the necessary programs,I wwant to make a back up,it takes 16 gigabite thumb drive to do that.I will figure it out before I go to bed,of course that might be a couple days away. But it's so much fun

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#527544 Sep 27, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I went out and brought this new computer wireless with the 8.1, tyhough what the heel I figured out all of the computers from before window's, and started with window's 95 right up to this, this 8,1 is very quick,have no problem's with Apps,its the other stuff I am having a nervous breakdown with, I am sure once I get by my stupidity I will achieve my goal,
The whole purpose was I wanted a wireless so I could go stricky to internet TV ( comcast just raised my Basic to (95 dollars ,that is unacceptable ), Have Netflix already set up, but then decided why not go wireless on the TV also, back to town and came home with a smart tv and have that all set up also, now if I can figure how to access the necessary programs,I wwant to make a back up,it takes 16 gigabite thumb drive to do that.I will figure it out before I go to bed,of course that might be a couple days away. But it's so much fun
I have windows 8.1 it does take a little getting used to but I like it. It won't take you too long to figure it out. I also dropped my TWC bundle, 180.00 a month????? Don't think so, I dropped the home phone and the upper channels. If I want to watch things I can go to youtube...lol

Good Luck Rexy~
T-REX

Chico, CA

#527545 Sep 27, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have windows 8.1 it does take a little getting used to but I like it. It won't take you too long to figure it out. I also dropped my TWC bundle, 180.00 a month????? Don't think so, I dropped the home phone and the upper channels. If I want to watch things I can go to youtube...lol
Good Luck Rexy~
I looked into Hulu also but after reading the reviews on it I said no way,I can pull up most everything I generally watch, science,documentaries,discover ies,LMN and all the loacl TV stations,sports etc.Have to do the old trial and error on some but I think I will weed the good from the bad, I watched you tube for a short while yesterday, I have two Tv's on the netflix so 8.99 a month is not real bad at all.I rarley watch any news,just do my usual reading of daily news on the internet from the major cities and area's.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#527548 Sep 28, 2014
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you can't afford a smart tv . Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you aren't smart enough to figure out how to get one on welfare like all the other Mexicans. You are too old for the times .
Realy I paid cash for a 55 inch smart TV,paid Cash for a Dell with 1TB,8gig ram and wireless also,and I paid cash for a Wireless/DSL Modem also,I am not a Mexican and damn sure not welfare ( never have been ) only losers like yourself and Murphy do that.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#527549 Sep 28, 2014
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you can't afford a smart tv . Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you aren't smart enough to figure out how to get one on welfare like all the other Mexicans. You are too old for the times .
It isn't a question of being to old,it's only relative if your not willing to learn,apparently you never try to improve yourself in any way.Your condescending post over the last few years prove that.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#527550 Sep 28, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
I cant' help but wonder if this young man had a Mammy who spent so much time on Topix submitting non-informative comments- That he too was desperate for attention like his Mammy ??? But Mammy was too busy Posting to tell him UH! UH!- That's a No No !!!!!
This is certainly not The O Henry Playhouse !!!
''''''Serial exposer arrested in Orange County
Edward Henry accused of exposing self to couple in Winter Park
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/serial-expos...
Wow Casey got her hair cut
T-rex

Chico, CA

#527551 Sep 28, 2014
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way it is also a curved 55 inch smart TV by Samsung
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#527553 Sep 28, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the fruits of your years of labor Rex - you deserve it friend !
LOL ignore those idiots stricken by the green eyed monster aka Jealousy of the has nots!
I think there is just one monster.
The *5 in one* poster. Notice it always giving itself 4 good judgets and 5 bad ones to everyone else. Its so dedicated to this forum too! We should set up a special day, once a week dedicated to our Green Eyed monster troll and show it how much we care. PF

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#527559 Sep 28, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I think there is just one monster.
The *5 in one* poster. Notice it always giving itself 4 good judgets and 5 bad ones to everyone else. Its so dedicated to this forum too! We should set up a special day, once a week dedicated to our Green Eyed monster troll and show it how much we care. PF
Five posters that don't have one brain between them.

Nuttier than Lon Laundry KC Luster.

T-rex

Chico, CA

#527560 Sep 28, 2014
Bonergram wrote:
Well I must go off to the pool and wait for my hubby to bring me some snacks. He lets me buy anything I want so thanks Rex for the Great idea!
Doubt your married,no man could be that stupid
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#527562 Sep 28, 2014
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
It was believable until this last post. LMAO As Murph would say "You wish".
You know the old saying, if you really got it you don't flaunt it. Lucky you are online where everything is real if you type it! Have fun dudette, I must go watch my 32'" Dinosaur.
Well 1700+was a good buy,but your from Texas,land of steers and qu#$rs
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#527563 Sep 28, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I think there is just one monster.
Bulls eye
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#527574 Sep 28, 2014
Bonergram wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right! I can remember when I used to come here long ago, like several years ago. I am curious now. You used to tell people that you were on a fixed income and you could barely get by. So I just wanted to say congrats for winning the lotto , or what ever happened to you to be able to afford things now. Hope you didn't rob an imaginary bank ?
I am on a fixed income +, but that is none of your business is it.Well if you came here several years ago, then that means your still here under many hats. so I report any thing you post good or bad.
Your only on here to harass and disrupt the thread,because you haven't the intelligence to discuss anything. your basically worthless.
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#527575 Sep 28, 2014
Bonergram wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ordered one , a small fortune, who cares cause I want it. My friend has one you can chat on here right on your tube++*^%. I will be chatting on Topix on my Big screen soon.%%%%can't wait******.
Reported harassment and disruption
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#527576 Sep 28, 2014
Bonergram wrote:
Well I must go off to the pool and wait for my hubby to bring me some snacks. He lets me buy anything I want so thanks Rex for the Great idea!
Reported harassment and disruption
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#527577 Sep 28, 2014
Bonergram wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right! I can remember when I used to come here long ago, like several years ago. I am curious now. You used to tell people that you were on a fixed income and you could barely get by. So I just wanted to say congrats for winning the lotto , or what ever happened to you to be able to afford things now. Hope you didn't rob an imaginary bank ?
Reported harassment,and disruption and intimidation
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#527578 Sep 28, 2014
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Maddy leave him alone......You repeat the same exact things over and over so go click yourself Gooffaw girl...You are muchly laughed at literally......
Oh Brad, leave her alone. You repeat the same insults over and over, so click yourself, attention seeker. You are pitied, literally.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#527580 Sep 28, 2014
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on a fixed income +, but that is none of your business is it.Well if you came here several years ago, then that means your still here under many hats. so I report any thing you post good or bad.
Your only on here to harass and disrupt the thread,because you haven't the intelligence to discuss anything. your basically worthless.
Your troll is pushing you to give
info about what you own. Be careful and watch out ! You never know! You just might have a stalker in your neighborhood who preys on the the posters LizW points out as being senior citizens. You never know who needs a new computer or TV and snatches S S checks from mail boxes, and stuff from medicine cabinets to supplement their income.
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#527582 Sep 28, 2014
Any guess how Jodies second penalty phase will end up tomorrow,or do you think it will go more than 1 day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Into The Night 60,091
News Sheriff's Office: Watch out for criminal gypsie... (Mar '09) 26 min Sly 26
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 hr kuda 1,334
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 945
Adult Breastfeeding Relationship 1 hr Sierramikekilo24 1
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 2 hr Patriot 279
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr USAsince1680 1,395,134
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages