Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#527036 Sep 18, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have a great sense of humor. I don't know if I'm more jealous of you or casey.
Well at least I try. Spewing out hatred and anger becomes who you are. It eventually rots out your heart and makes you ugly both inside and out.....particularly anonymous online ranting about matters that you have no direct influence over. In the days before computers were people nicer or did they just bury a lot of rage that now seems to appear all over the internet? I don't know the answer to that......but it's sad to see people devoting so much of their life to useless negativity.

However "god" - if one happens to be spiritual in any way - did give us the ability to THINK for a reason. No different than other parts of the body, exercise if the mind is a good thing. In my opinion, it's often CUROSITY that beckons one to engage in the thought processes "why, what, how...." and as a result we allow ourselves the opportunity to learn many new things. I've learned a lot from this case - for example how the US Justice system is different than Canada's, I could visit places in Orlando and probably feel like I've been there before, and I've observed the behaviour of people and noticed a distinct "pack mentality" where, for various reasons, unfortunately some people are reluctant to express a differing opinion in fear of getting verbally tackled.

I just thought I'd share this for no real reason other than it's what I "think". In a different place, different time we all might even like each other.....but meanwhile I know you all have a job to do while it makes me thankful that's not the reason why this unsolved case still intrigues me.

Okay, now where was I? Oh yes, the "tattoo". Nobody's going to convince me the answer has already been revealed. Ever since the year 2008, when documents began being released in the media and TV interviews were aired, I've searched for the answer. It's just not there.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#527037 Sep 18, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> YOU'RE A FEMALE - Or Everyone knows you are a female. OK I corrected my mistake now put that damn belt with the horseshoe
buckle away.
Haha!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#527038 Sep 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddy ,I believe the trustee has that info also.
Thanks sweetie pie.!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#527039 Sep 18, 2014
Riverside wrote:
Rambler when you reply to my post please correct my mistake. I meant No one has said Cindy *WAS* ask. Thanks cutie. I know everyone knows your female, but I like to think of you as
a 6'4" 230 lbs man, with a six pack, and size 11 E cowboy boots and big hands.
O Gawd - Be still my palpitating heart .You are describing Jess G perfectly - All one has to do is look at the smile on Aubreys face at the wedding to prove your right.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#527040 Sep 18, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least I try. Spewing out hatred and anger becomes who you are. It eventually rots out your heart and makes you ugly both inside and out.....particularly anonymous online ranting about matters that you have no direct influence over. In the days before computers were people nicer or did they just bury a lot of rage that now seems to appear all over the internet? I don't know the answer to that......but it's sad to see people devoting so much of their life to useless negativity.
However "god" - if one happens to be spiritual in any way - did give us the ability to THINK for a reason. No different than other parts of the body, exercise if the mind is a good thing. In my opinion, it's often CUROSITY that beckons one to engage in the thought processes "why, what, how...." and as a result we allow ourselves the opportunity to learn many new things. I've learned a lot from this case - for example how the US Justice system is different than Canada's, I could visit places in Orlando and probably feel like I've been there before, and I've observed the behaviour of people and noticed a distinct "pack mentality" where, for various reasons, unfortunately some people are reluctant to express a differing opinion in fear of getting verbally tackled.
I just thought I'd share this for no real reason other than it's what I "think". In a different place, different time we all might even like each other.....but meanwhile I know you all have a job to do while it makes me thankful that's not the reason why this unsolved case still intrigues me.
Okay, now where was I? Oh yes, the "tattoo". Nobody's going to convince me the answer has already been revealed. Ever since the year 2008, when documents began being released in the media and TV interviews were aired, I've searched for the answer. It's just not there.
You wrote ..'In the days before computers were people nicer or did they just bury a lot of rage that now seems to appear all over the internet? I don't know the answer to that......but it's sad to see people devoting so much of their life to useless negativity.'

""pack mentality"

Yet still you continue to post here 10 /7 Eh ??

Why is that do you think- Are you scared of being banned from the pack of Kid Killer Lover Cult???
AN other

United States

#527041 Sep 18, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is truly POEtic.

I'm here to support truth, justice and the American way.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#527043 Sep 18, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually I was shooting* for my Mother Teresa badge.

* pardon the terminology, it's a Canadian thing. We "shoot" a lot. "Oh shoot, I forgot!" "The motor on my car is shot". "I'll help you build your fence, I'm no carpenter but I'll give it a shot."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#527044 Sep 18, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote ..'In the days before computers were people nicer or did they just bury a lot of rage that now seems to appear all over the internet? I don't know the answer to that......but it's sad to see people devoting so much of their life to useless negativity.'
""pack mentality"
Yet still you continue to post here 10 /7 Eh ??
Why is that do you think- Are you scared of being banned from the pack of Kid Killer Lover Cult???
Speaking of CULTS, I happened to notice this news article the other day....

Isis: an apocalyptic cult carving a place in the modern world
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014...

Nope, not that one. This?

Tony Abbott brands Isis a 'death cult'– and says Australia will send military force to fight extremists
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/austral...

No, I don't recall reading that one either. But Google is giving me a whole lot of options using the key search words of "ISIS" and "CULT".

Perhaps it was this one:

Tony Abbott says extreme force needed to counter Isis 'death cult'
‘Sometimes dire and dreadful measures are necessary in response to the pure evil we are now seeing,’ PM says
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/02/...

Regardless, it's a positive step forward to notice that the original definition of "cult" has been resurrected by the media, as opposed to the watered-down version of the same word commonly used, akin to nothing more than some sort of harmless groupie thing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#527045 Sep 18, 2014
And not to rain on your parade, but because young men from Calgary have been radicalized and some have lost their lives in Syria, the subject of this CULT - which I'd say many don't associate the word "cult" with what might be initially perceived as a religion - is fairly high profile in the media. The "saving women and children" caught my eye....

JOSHUA SKURNIK
Damian Clairmont's mother speaks out
9:00 pm, September 18th, 2014

For Chris Boudreau, thoughts of how things could have ended differently for her 22-year old son Damian Clairmont continue to haunt her.

"When I'm by myself and the stars are out, I do a lot of thinking, and the worst part is when I think what Damian would have gone through in his last moments," said the Calgary mother, "Wish he would come home, every day, but I guess that can't happen.''

This past winter Boudreau received the news. Clairmont had died fighting as a jihadist in Syria. His story is just one of a growing tale of young Canadians seduced by radical Islam. When Clairmont converted to Islam at age 17 Boudreau says it was good for the troubled teen, giving him a sense of purpose and peace. Three years later, it was a different story. He was attending a new mosque and a radical study group in downtown Calgary at the Downtown 8th & 8th Musallah, a small Calgary prayer room. Many of the study group's members would also leave their families and go overseas to fight.

<snip>

"He [Damian] was a smart kid, he was athletic, he was brilliant, actually when he left he spoke French and English," said Boudreau.

Despite all Clairmont had going for him, he had his demons. Battles with depression and suicide were helped by converting to Islam. Boudreau says the religion gave Clairmont stability and prevented him from abusing drugs or alcohol. But Boudreau says a new mosque, new apartment, and news friends brought a new outlook on his life.

"He started becoming adamant about taking on more than one wife, he started having discussions with regards to world politics, what was going on in the world what was happening in Syria and the Middle East, and that nobody was doing anything about it," said Boudreau.

Youth group eventually trumped time with family. He became secretive.

<snip>

"When I finally did confront him once I'd found out from CSIS where he was, and I confronted him, he admitted it right away, I told him that I'd seen it on the country code, and he admitted yeah, that's where he was, and then he told me that he was there to help women and children, they were being tortured, and he was adamant about staying there, and he said that he didn't want to tell me, because he didn't want to hurt me. I'd lost a son in 2001, and he knew it completely destroyed me, and he didn't want me to go through that again so he didn't want me to worry," said Boudreau.

Boudreau says "at that time" her son was still the person she knew him as. More than a year later he would die in battle.

More
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/specialr...
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#527046 Sep 18, 2014
Hey Marce -- Interesting article....

18 September 2014 Last updated at 19:07 ET
.Gdansk theatre reveals Poland's ties to ShakespeareBy Adam Easton

BBC News, Gdansk

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29250459

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#527047 Sep 19, 2014
Good Morning Kids.

Anyone going to the big homecoming games this weekend?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#527048 Sep 19, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually I was shooting* for my Mother Teresa badge.
* pardon the terminology, it's a Canadian thing. We "shoot" a lot. "Oh shoot, I forgot!" "The motor on my car is shot". "I'll help you build your fence, I'm no carpenter but I'll give it a shot."
I like that idea and hope you get your badge.

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

Wilkesboro, NC

#527049 Sep 19, 2014
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#527050 Sep 19, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree with you there Rambler..that "Orlando does have that Pack Mentallity"....
I've been there...and LIVED in the US long enough to experience it too....

Of course..because WE Canadian's were brought up with a different Education...
Canadian TRY to Communicate vs American Style..File a Lawsuit....
What a mess...

But Casey's YAHOO Horoscope today : Pisces
Your day may have started out just like yesterday did...
But it's certainly going to end differently_ You've got all kind of options
and you're ready, willing and able to try them all out _
Even those you don't know about yet!

Tonight, You may even decide to try your hand at an informal type of Performance.
GO AHEAD_ Amaze_ Amuse and Entertain the MASS....
It's Definatly your turn to have some FUN!...

Imagine that...I doubt even Star-Trex can imagine any of it!
Smile..Let the Chips fall where they may...

Level 6

Location hidden

#527051 Sep 19, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here...
I'm here to Support Truth., Justice , In God We Trust!
and Toss the damned Lawsuits away...
God Bless America!
Smile
T-REX

Chico, CA

#527052 Sep 19, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree with you there Rambler..that "Orlando does have that Pack Mentallity"....
What a mess...
Tonight, You may even decide to try your hand at an informal type of Performance.
Liar
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#527053 Sep 19, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mess...
PSSST! In case you're unaware of the fact that the U.S./ Canada Border allows ingress & egress,
If you find our way of life so unbearable - why not head for that swinging door.
Don't let it hit you in the bum on your way out !!!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#527055 Sep 19, 2014
OM! Despite the fact that I am disappointed in the Scottish Referendum - It is such articles as this that lifts my spirits and make me chuckle.......Levity is an amazing balm which Andy Borowitz supplieS..

(1)LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—
The Queen’s speech began with the phrase “Listen, you Scottish bastards,” and became steadily saltier as the monarch blasted her subjects for having the impudence to consider leaving the fold.
“I’ll make you heel like a litter of [Anglo-Saxon vulgarity] corgis,” she said, as her rage reached a crescendo.

After the speech, British Prime Minister David Cameron made a desperate attempt at damage control, hoping to distance himself from the Queen’s paint-peeling rant.

“The views of Her Majesty the Queen are her own,” he said in a hastily prepared statement.“Neither I nor my government consider the people of Scotland ‘bloody wankers.’”

(2)LONDON (The Borowitz Report)– In the aftermath of Scotland’s “no” vote in the referendum on becoming an independent country, Queen Elizabeth II, of Great Britain, took to the airwaves on Friday morning to inform the people of Scotland that she “graciously and wholeheartedly” accepted their apology.

“Although the matter of independence has been settled, one question remains very much open,” she said in an address televised across Scotland.“And my answer to that question is this: yes, I forgive you.”

The Queen made only scant reference to her obscenity-laden tirade on Thursday, in which she reamed the Scots for even considering breaking away from the United Kingdom.

“Like any parent with a naughty child, I became a little cross,” she said.“I forgive you for provoking me.”

The Queen ended Friday’s address to the Scottish people on a conciliatory note.“Let us all, each and every one of us, move forward now as one great nation, enjoying the benefits and the history of our glorious and historic union,” she said.“Even the forty-five percent of you who are wankers.”

Totally OT I know but I think there are some posters who have a sense of humor and will smile...

Level 6

Location hidden

#527056 Sep 19, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
PSSST! In case you're unaware of the fact that the U.S./ Canada Border allows ingress & egress,
If you find our way of life so unbearable - why not head for that swinging door.
Don't let it hit you in the bum on your way out !!!
Sorry Honey..no-one is perfect...don't you know...

I learned to deal with it...comes with the Job!

Talk about Pack & Mob Mentality
Check Florida out....in The News Aaaaagain.Today

http://e.orlandosentinel.com/a/hBUHIZBB8hLfOB...

By the Way ..Wasn't that Judge Perry's Old Backyard?

Oh Well.... Nothing to Smile about hey!
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#527057 Sep 19, 2014
n-dis-grace wrote:
Wonder what Casey is doing with her freedom today?
Toilets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,220,128
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min New York 52,852
News "In This Place, Everybody Is Hopeless," Says Pr... (Oct '11) 1 hr pinky160 12
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) 2 hr HELL ON EARTH 166
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr A duck 18,087
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Doug77 12,424
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 6 hr positronium 4,688
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]