CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#527192 Sep 21, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice there is no comments from Liz when her fan club Hatters are posting nasty comments to Rex - who happens to be a senior citizen - Nor a peep out of her when her same fan club attacks An & other posters. Strange that - I guess she is what can be considered a Selective Christian Woman - i.e she selects only those she feels worthy of her blessings whilst the rest can go to hell.
Its not what we posts that caused her to feel so superior, it's because she thinks we don't carry $ 200.00 Coach wallet or a Vera Bradley. Then show them off by hanging it on the chain link fence in front of the bleachers at our boys games.( I'm serious - they really do )
I recall her posting that her and her daughter love to set at that mall and laugh at people carrying fake Coach. How shallow is that ?
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#527195 Sep 21, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Its not what we posts that caused her to feel so superior, it's because she thinks we don't carry $ 200.00 Coach wallet or a Vera Bradley. Then show them off by hanging it on the chain link fence in front of the bleachers at our boys games.( I'm serious - they really do )
I recall her posting that her and her daughter love to set at that mall and laugh at people carrying fake Coach. How shallow is that ?
Well who doesn't feel superior after shopping in an outlet mall?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#527198 Sep 21, 2014
LurkyMcLurkerton is back.

Toss me some bad judgeits please.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#527199 Sep 21, 2014
http://www.examiner.com/article/who-s-paying-...

September 21, 2014

Do you want to know who's funding Casey Anthony's life as a free woman? Well, you're probably going to find out soon. This Saturday news report shares that the lawsuit initiated by Zenaida Gonzalez may require Casey to reveal her sources of income. Remember that Tot Mom filed for bankruptcy not long after her acquittal, and throughout the course of the past three years she hasn't had any employment. Nonetheless, there have been reports of her being sighted living it up on Siesta Key, enjoying her freedom with expensive tastes. In fact, it looks like she's somehow gone back to her partying ways even though she's the most hated woman in America.

While some sources have claimed that Anthony is being supported by various benefactors and admirers, her attorney has come forward already and admitted to essentially supporting her. This report shared that Casey Anthony does housekeeping and clerical work for Cheney Mason. She is also reportedly living with the attorney and his wife. So there may be at least a small amount of truth to claims that she was sighted living it up on Siesta Key. If she was, it was likely on Mason's dime, and he was probably somewhere within earshot of the woman acquitted of killing her own child. There is probably also some truth to the claims that benefactors and admirers have given her money. There are entire websites dedicated to the idea that Anthony is innocent and deserves the charity of others to survive. So she probably does have people donating to keep her entertained while she's mostly cooped up in her attorney's mansion.

If a judge decides that Casey has to reveal her sources of income, this may open a can of worms. This means if any illegal activity is going down it will be hard for her not to expose it while revealing her income sources. If anything illegal is going on behind the scenes in Casey's world, she could end up seeing the inside of a prison. At least, this is according to the man once hired to be her ghostwriter.

cont...
AN other

United States

#527200 Sep 21, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, did you offer them monopoly money?
Why? Has that proven to be effective for you?

PS. No money has been exchanged yet.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#527201 Sep 21, 2014
Interesting Ms Mary, thanks for posting.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#527202 Sep 21, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/who-s-paying-for-casey-antho ny-s-party-lifestyle
September 21, 2014
Do you want to know who's funding Casey Anthony's life as a free woman? Well, you're probably going to find out soon. This Saturday news report shares that the lawsuit initiated by Zenaida Gonzalez may require Casey to reveal her sources of income. Remember that Tot Mom filed for bankruptcy not long after her acquittal, and throughout the course of the past three years she hasn't had any employment. Nonetheless, there have been reports of her being sighted living it up on Siesta Key, enjoying her freedom with expensive tastes. In fact, it looks like she's somehow gone back to her partying ways even though she's the most hated woman in America.
While some sources have claimed that Anthony is being supported by various benefactors and admirers, her attorney has come forward already and admitted to essentially supporting her. This report shared that Casey Anthony does housekeeping and clerical work for Cheney Mason. She is also reportedly living with the attorney and his wife. So there may be at least a small amount of truth to claims that she was sighted living it up on Siesta Key. If she was, it was likely on Mason's dime, and he was probably somewhere within earshot of the woman acquitted of killing her own child. There is probably also some truth to the claims that benefactors and admirers have given her money. There are entire websites dedicated to the idea that Anthony is innocent and deserves the charity of others to survive. So she probably does have people donating to keep her entertained while she's mostly cooped up in her attorney's mansion.
If a judge decides that Casey has to reveal her sources of income, this may open a can of worms. This means if any illegal activity is going down it will be hard for her not to expose it while revealing her income sources. If anything illegal is going on behind the scenes in Casey's world, she could end up seeing the inside of a prison. At least, this is according to the man once hired to be her ghostwriter.
cont...
I agree, I said a long time ago Casey opened a huge can of worm's by filing bankruptcy,Like she stated She can make them all suffer,I bet they are listening now. and that is right Mason is going to keep an eye on his Mistress, wonder when Masons wife went Deaf and Dumb.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#527203 Sep 21, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who doesn't feel superior after shopping in an outlet mall?
She seems more like a Goodwill shopper but would deny shopping there.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#527204 Sep 21, 2014
I think It's a sad state of affairs when some mentally ill people have to suffer the indignities of this poor woman - Whilst other Psychoitic Miscreants are given bail and are free to adorn various hats and post on this thread continually braying like Jackasses - posting non-informative hate filled comments.

Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land in lockdown

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/jailed-...
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#527205 Sep 21, 2014
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems more like a Goodwill shopper but would deny shopping there.
I pictured her to be more of a Salvation Army Depositary Dumpster Diver - Strange why a person would need a $200 wallet to carry around a Welfare Check together with a Mother's S.S. check.
I think she may be confusing a Coach bag with her Feed bag.

It really does take all kinds I guess.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#527206 Sep 21, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
LurkyMcLurkerton is back.
Toss me some bad judgeits please.
Give it time & it's sister Gerdie McTurdy will appear. Followed by Lizzie Makepeace the Holy Momma.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#527207 Sep 21, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/who-s-paying-for-casey-antho ny-s-party-lifestyle
September 21, 2014
cont...
OMG!......OLD NEWS Mary NY....
I guess you need attention...girl!
Been Living under a rock or something?

Rick Namey went LIVE on Crime Radio twice to attack
Cheney Mason's of committing Bankcruptcy Fraud......
Planning a Pay-Per-View $50 Million Deal..........

Going on saying ...Casey is guilty ....of "Something"....
But he has NO IDEA of what?
But It SELLS ....to shallow minds like your's Hey!

Riverside

Riverside, CA

#527208 Sep 21, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a great time. We placed an offer yesterday (Eek)!
Way to go ! Good luck! now's a great time to buy.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#527209 Sep 21, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I said a long time ago Casey opened a huge can of worm's by filing bankruptcy,Like she stated She can make them all suffer,I bet they are listening now. and that is right Mason is going to keep an eye on his Mistress, wonder when Masons wife went Deaf and Dumb.
When she heard of that > $50 Million Pay-Per-View Plot!
Money is the Root of all evil!
It Makes people do Crazy Stuff....

They're all using Nancy Grace's Lighting Rod to Balance Themselves
WALKING On a Tight Rope between 2 Federal Buildings ....Right Now...
The Federal Courthouse and Federal Prison...
AN other

United States

#527210 Sep 21, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Way to go ! Good luck! now's a great time to buy.
Thanks River.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#527212 Sep 21, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I pictured her to be more of a Salvation Army Depositary Dumpster Diver - Strange why a person would need a $200 wallet to carry around a Welfare Check together with a Mother's S.S. check.
I think she may be confusing a Coach bag with her Feed bag.
It really does take all kinds I guess.
Ah, dumpster diving.....not only purses and wallets, but if she hits up the correct dumpster, she can have a meal or two.

A quick check of the other threads shows she has no one to 'chat' with. After likely downing a cheap bottle of wine for breakfast she landed here posting one of her previous sermons.

Tis pathetic

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#527213 Sep 21, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
When she heard of that > $50 Million Pay-Per-View Plot!
Money is the Root of all evil!
It Makes people do Crazy Stuff....
They're all using Nancy Grace's Lighting Rod to Balance Themselves
WALKING On a Tight Rope between 2 Federal Buildings ....Right Now...
The Federal Courthouse and Federal Prison...
Speaking of crazy ^^^^^^^^

Money is NOT the root of all evil. The love of money is the root of all evil.

Nancy Grace has a lightening rod? And a tight rope? She also has her own tv show which makes her a pretty powerful wealthy woman. It sounds like you are very jealous of Nancy. Did you think that with your crazy foolish behaviors that you should have been offered your own tv show?

Sour grapes, Donia.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#527214 Sep 21, 2014
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, dumpster diving.....not only purses and wallets, but if she hits up the correct dumpster, she can have a meal or two.
A quick check of the other threads shows she has no one to 'chat' with. After likely downing a cheap bottle of wine for breakfast she landed here posting one of her previous sermons.
Tis pathetic
No sign of her I notice to chastise Smurrt & Sssickfit - Maybe Baby Boy's Team lost and she is over at the Our Mothers Of Sorrow Church praying for a win next time Baby Boy plays.

I the reason she always claims to have not seen such comments is because she is to busy genuflecting.

The Kid Killer fans are quite fractious tonight. Must be some bad news coming regarding their Kid Killer idol.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#527215 Sep 21, 2014
Too bad Ssssmurt didn't keep her red outfit - Had she done so she could have worn it when she was called to testify - Everyone would have thought it was Cardinal Wolsey !!!http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/me dia/images/77661000/jpg/_77661 247_cardinal-wolsey.jpg
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#527216 Sep 21, 2014
Scrol down on thihttp://www.bbc.com/news/mag azine-29240820s link..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,478,971
News Pulse nightclub massacre is Florida's top story... 32 min gary 5
In car accident ...left disabled 47 min Jolie 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 62,879
Curse of the OJ lawyers (Jul '11) 12 hr Purple 12
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr Joy 98,315
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sun lisa 25,580

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages