T-REX

Chico, CA

#525292 Aug 19, 2014
marce-hardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well.
Hey Marce you know that wasn't what I posted,it was the inbred wuo is totaly jealous of everyone on here except his different hats.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525293 Aug 19, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
Wow, for a bunch of girls with a private chat place you would think they would be there.
No, they are here so whats the point?
You ladies are like teenagers , over the hill teenagers with the reporting and saying juvenile things.
Sorry Maddy and Marce, but you just look like such little girls with this game here.
This thread used to be informative, but now is just Maddy Mary and Mrce with the little girl thread that they claim they don't want to be on.
So stupidly childish you girls are.
Childish at times,But not discarded cry babies like you.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525294 Aug 19, 2014
LizW wrote:
A private chat? Did my invite get lost in the mail??????????
How am I suppose to keep everyone updated on the latest football scores?<quoted text>
Good reply
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525295 Aug 19, 2014
KC MAWEE PEE PEE ANALTEE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Forget it - Is so dam fat & ugly Topix wouldn't allow - Said it would cause damage to the Optics.
Not to worry here is a pic of the new Execut Kid Killers poster waddling over to the computer to post more of it's brilliant comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WH9u2y3BaLsXX
I question why Topix hasn't been questioning this idiots chane of hat's,or at least monitor his/her IP address and see how many different names he/she has registered,that alone would be enough suspicion to bar IT from posting.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525296 Aug 19, 2014
marce-hardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well.
Why do you always register using other peoples name's,is it because you lack the intelligence to have a descent discussion of idea's and facts.
Your a loser in all respects with your change of hats and location.s
Winnipeg

Orangeville, Canada

#525298 Aug 19, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
Wow, for a bunch of girls with a private chat place you would think they would be there.
No, they are here so whats the point?
You ladies are like teenagers , over the hill teenagers with the reporting and saying juvenile things.
Sorry Maddy and Marce, but you just look like such little girls with this game here.
This thread used to be informative, but now is just Maddy Mary and Mrce with the little girl thread that they claim they don't want to be on.
So stupidly childish you girls are.
The mean girls private chat was a setup and a cruel game played on one other poster. Those "ladies" were never there lol.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525299 Aug 19, 2014
DuckBilled Mary
“You quack me up”
Since: May 14
New York

BiRexual
Since: Jun 14
Chico, CA

Doniarrhea
Since: Aug 14
Clapsville, Canada

EXECUTE KID KILLERS
“formerly Jesus Christ”
Los Angeles, CA

marce-hardcore
“A legend in my own mind”
Warsaw, Poland

Rather interesting"" IT"" assumes the names of Posters who actually discuss this case.
I guess ""IT "" cant handle the truth about"" IT'S ""Fantasy.

A copy of all these different hats and explanation about the snide remarks and insults to descent posters has been sent to Topix from a different Topix thread,I have asked them to bar this person permantly by blocking anything it post from IT's IP address.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525300 Aug 19, 2014
LizW wrote:
How am I suppose to keep everyone updated on the latest football scores?<quoted text>
Wow a spam,clueless and nuts judge it.

Poor little intellectual idiot had "" ITS """ feelings hurt again
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525301 Aug 19, 2014
LizW wrote:
Oh shame on you ,bad judge its again,hurt the morons feelings again.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525302 Aug 19, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish at times,But not discarded cry babies like you.
And again
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525303 Aug 19, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I question why Topix hasn't been questioning this idiots chane of hat's,or at least monitor his/her IP address and see how many different names he/she has registered,that alone would be enough suspicion to bar IT from posting.
And again
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525304 Aug 19, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always register using other peoples name's,is it because you lack the intelligence to have a descent discussion of idea's and facts.
Your a loser in all respects with your change of hats and location.s
And again
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525305 Aug 19, 2014
T-REX wrote:
DuckBilled Mary
“You quack me up”
Since: May 14
New York
BiRexual
Since: Jun 14
Chico, CA
Doniarrhea
Clapsville, Canada
EXECUTE KID KILLERS
“formerly Jesus Christ”
Los Angeles, CA
marce-hardcore
“A legend in my own mind”
Warsaw, Poland
Rather interesting"" IT"" assumes the names of Posters who actually discuss this case.
I guess ""IT "" cant handle the truth about"" IT'S ""Fantasy.
A copy of all these different hats and explanation about the snide remarks and insults to descent posters has been sent to Topix from a different Topix thread,I have asked them to bar this person permantly by blocking anything it post from IT's IP address.
And again
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525306 Aug 19, 2014
I bet the twerp counts light bulbs,peanuts,and no spam signs in "' ITS "" sleep instead of sheep.
Must be sad to be so deranged.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#525308 Aug 19, 2014
T-REX wrote:
I bet the twerp counts light bulbs,peanuts,and no spam signs in "' ITS "" sleep instead of sheep.
Must be sad to be so deranged.
You give the inbred way too much credit - IT is still trying to figure out how many digits it has on each hand - Feet are simple since all IT has is hooves.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#525309 Aug 19, 2014
KC MAWEE ANALTEE wrote:
PLEASE NOTE :
Henceforth I will be signing in as the name shown - Unfortunately the deranged Kid Kid Lover Inbred Perv decided to once again to use my name I order to satisfy it's deranged sex starved ego.
I would have thought that once the bittch changed hats it would have chosen to sign is as MERV THE PERV !!
Sometime during the day I must have ripped a cuticle - which unbeknownst to me caused some blood - Ol Merv The Perv quickly detected the scent and is now thrashing around like a Shark in a feeding frenzy,
LMFAO! "KC MAWEE ANALTEE"

omg, you rock!
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#525310 Aug 19, 2014
KC MAWEE PEE PEE ANALTEE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Forget it - Is so dam fat & ugly Topix wouldn't allow - Said it would cause damage to the Optics.
Not to worry here is a pic of the new Execut Kid Killers poster waddling over to the computer to post more of it's brilliant comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WH9u2y3BaLsXX
"KC MAWEE PEE PEE ANALTEE" -- roflmfao!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#525313 Aug 19, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't send it Liz because it's an imaginary secret thread..:) Those 4 just rehash the garbage they post here, so who the heck would care if they really have a thread? LOL
They act like they have some important stuff to say in secret, Hahahaha, yeah right, like the crap the teen girls post here, real interesting crap right.
I hope they do stay away maybe some of the good posters will come back once Casey and Mason get arrested for bankruptcy fraud! No more of this attacking murph crap every day with the same exact crap over and over...
Ya never know? Keep us posted on the football stuff.
Stop whining because you can't find where we are. It's you and your other hats that act like middle school bullies.

"Sorry Maddy and Marce, but you just look like such little girls with this game here.
"This thread used to be informative, but now is just Maddy Mary and Mrce with the little girl thread that they claim they don't want to be on."

I never claimed that I didn't want to be here, if I didn't I wouldn't come in here. You however are a troll. We talk about many things here and have bonded friendships. You are here to troll hat up and name call like some kid on a middle school playground. You decided to pop in here and create trouble because your chat thread is dead.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#525314 Aug 19, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
They are a joke alright! LOL They themselves have turned in to trolls just looking for attention is all. Pffft.
ROFL@ you..we are not out searching for you and your hats, you come to us. You come in here with your nasty remarks, funny this was never your home to post since it started. Now that chat is dead here you are. You are extremely needy.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#525315 Aug 19, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining because you can't find where we are. It's you and your other hats that act like middle school bullies.
"Sorry Maddy and Marce, but you just look like such little girls with this game here.
"This thread used to be informative, but now is just Maddy Mary and Mrce with the little girl thread that they claim they don't want to be on."
I never claimed that I didn't want to be here, if I didn't I wouldn't come in here. You however are a troll. We talk about many things here and have bonded friendships. You are here to troll hat up and name call like some kid on a middle school playground. You decided to pop in here and create trouble because your chat thread is dead.
Chub Rub commented ::::::

""This thread used to be informative,"

This comment from Chub Rub is most deserving of a horrendous Acerbic Snort since
Chubs has never ever posted anything informative other than her attack against NON KC Fans.

Wonder why the KC Fans are sooooooo desirous of getting this thread pulled ?
Big pay-off from the Fumbles & Mumbles Book Sales ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,192,801
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 51,558
CAUTION! Before hiring lawfirm of Morgan & Morg... (Mar '10) 2 hr At Least Forty Pe... 42
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr JessicaAtriedes 17,887
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Anne 96,894
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? (Aug '14) 6 hr Lon Spector 124
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 6 hr Lon Spector 309
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:40 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:40PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bucs' Top FA Targets
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
How Should the Bucs Fill Their Biggest Holes?
Bleacher Report 1:24 PM
Best Draft-Day Contingency Plans for Jags
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?
NBC Sports 5:00 AM
Former Eagle Trent Cole to visit Buccaneers first