CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

Bell, CA

#525759 Aug 28, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest- Even if Asclepius were still alive even he would be unable resurrect that Dead Thread.
But as an alternative perhaps we should just start going to the Inspiration Thread to reply to Liz.
This would certainly save her sister having to race over here every day to defend her.
Warms my heart to see that during my absence all the Good Chatter Hatter Posters returned -
Each posting informative comments in memory of the slaughtered Caylee.
OT. I went to the Getty Center today. It is spectacular.
marce-encore

Chula Vista, CA

#525760 Aug 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie -- you're here! Yes, the center really is spectacular, isn't it.

So good to 'feel' you out here on the Left Coast! I could, like, feel the vibes,
AN other

Bell, CA

#525761 Aug 28, 2014
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
So good to 'feel' you out here on the Left Coast! I could, like, feel the vibes,
The hurricane???!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525763 Aug 28, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I popped in here an hour ago and thought I hit the chat thread. Poor lonely folk, sure they can post here!:-)
Yeppers!--Apparently "The Joke That Is on Us" caused a sudden painful flare up of Chub Rub for IT who types Good Ridden.

Good Ridden were the exact words Moses spoke when he read the Tablets - Cast his eyes to God & proclaimed "Good Ridden" Whereupon he climbed upon his bike and rode across the barren desert to spread the word to his fave preacher lady from Rochester NY.

Unfortunately his fave preacher lady was at a football game and he mistook her for Sandusky.

AN other

Bell, CA

#525765 Aug 28, 2014
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
OT-I'm looking around for places to buy a vacation home. I've been to Ventura, Valencia, Huntington Beach and Glendale. Hubs likes Palm Springs but I'd like to be closer to the princess and my granddog. I'm staying in West Hollywood and really enjoying it.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525766 Aug 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you enjoyed my few donations to such a foundation- Hope you made a generous donation - These penny-a-post comments are bankrupting me.

Sincerely J.P G.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#525767 Aug 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right! LOL These idiot ladies think people want to be on the private 4 club thread, yeah right so we can just read the same crap they post here. Good ridden.
You are a nice person with some common sense. Marce their leader,(LOL) and maddy their drunk mascot. The joke is on them....

You have no idea how much it means to see you using so much of your valuable time worrying and wondering about us and and our refined, experienced leader,(yes -we only have one) No need to thank us for still posting on this thread. Hows the weather? For some reason the above post don't sound like your having a very good day ! Something is different about it. We all know how silly adolescents can be these days ! Just a thought.
AN other

Bell, CA

#525768 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
So glad you enjoyed my few donations to such a foundation- Hope you made a generous donation - These penny-a-post comments are bankrupting me.
Sincerely J.P G.
Anything for you, oh Fearless Leader.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#525769 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeppers!--Apparently "The Joke That Is on Us" caused a sudden painful flare up of Chub Rub for IT who types Good Ridden.
Good Ridden were the exact words Moses spoke when he read the Tablets - Cast his eyes to God & proclaimed "Good Ridden" Whereupon he climbed upon his bike and rode across the barren desert to spread the word to his fave preacher lady from Rochester NY.
Unfortunately his fave preacher lady was at a football game and he mistook her for Sandusky.

Was that preacher lady setting under a raggedy umbrella grinning from ear to ear ? Literally from ear to ear !
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525770 Aug 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
OT-I'm looking around for places to buy a vacation home. I've been to Ventura, Valencia, Huntington Beach and Glendale. Hubs likes Palm Springs but I'd like to be closer to the princess and my granddog. I'm staying in West Hollywood and really enjoying it.
Love W. Hollywierd During my stay there I lived on Rosewood Ave- & Dorrington Ave -.Close to San Vicente /Robertson & La Cienega. The latter allows a tad avoidence of the 405.

You expecting a Grandog ??? AGOG am I - According to those who disagree with us we are neither Mothers nor Granmas.

PSST! If you choose Valencia- check out the 'OLD RD" whilst heading into L.A.

marce-encore

Chula Vista, CA

#525771 Aug 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I love West Hollyweird. I'd move there in a heartbeat.

I am DYING from this miserable heat!
marce-encore

Chula Vista, CA

#525772 Aug 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked into Compton?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#525774 Aug 28, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>These posters who are doing the name calling, making crazy accusations against other posters and stalking/bullying are nothing but weak individuals. Anyone with their self esteem in check is not going to behave like some of these people do. Just like the typical school yard bully. Insecure and weak.
And just look who's doing the name calling and making crazy accusations against others, as always!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525775 Aug 28, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> And just look who's doing the name calling and making crazy accusations against others, as always!
PSSST! As I wrote earlier Post your comments to Liz on the Inspiration Thread.l

She drops he Frass on here then hides out on that thread much like she did on the Stroll thread which later became obsolete..
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525776 Aug 28, 2014
Hey Riv you wrote """"" ""
"And just look who's doing the name calling and making crazy accusations against others, as always! """"

That's not name calling dontcha know-Those are nowt but words of kindly wisdom hoping to covince us that KC did not slaughter her kid and dump her in a copse to be devoured by wildlife for 6 months whilst she lubricated her crotch around a pole.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525777 Aug 28, 2014
PSSST ! An! Disregard the suggestion that youj check out Compton which is Popualted by Polack Women hurling Peroges at newcomers.
Tho of course have you kept up with all the recencnt informative pots you will have learned that the Polish Rebel has been deported .
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525778 Aug 28, 2014
Frigs Me ! WTH happened to the Inspiration Thread ?

Did Liz wrap it up and hide it in the dirty laundry of her kid knowing we would not look for it due to the stench she has so oft bragged about ???

“moon”

Since: Jul 14

child

#525779 Aug 28, 2014
Hey Riv you wrote """"" ""
"And just look who's doing the name calling and making crazy accusations against others, as always! """"
That's not name calling dontcha know-Those are nowt but words of kindly wisdom hoping to covince us that KC did not slaughter her kid and dump her in a copse to be devoured by wildlife for 6 months whilst she lubricated her crotch around a pole.
Yes, the US government deported me back to the US.

“Hate on hypocrites”

Since: Aug 14

Los Angeles, CA

#525780 Aug 28, 2014
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the US government deported me back to the US.
And you being Polish couldn't take a joke.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525781 Aug 28, 2014
I hope as we decided on our PF we continue to NOT feed the Kid Killer Lover Trolls and simply sit back quietly and watch the attention craving Menopausal Vultures from Chat turn and devour each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,433,657
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 61,521
Extra Money 7 hr Heretohelp 1
keith or amy dunihue (Jan '11) 20 hr diane 15
News Man sought in sex abuse of girl arrested in Pom... (Jul '08) Wed Jessica 20
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Wed Princess Hey 19,169
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) Tue Ketie Holms 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages