CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#525466 Aug 22, 2014
AN other wrote:
Casey Anthony Boycott Information
Casey Anthony seen in St. Cloud/Kissimmee FL trying to use expired cards at a 7-11 store - August 21, 2014
what is she doing there? Baez? Michelle Medina?????
https://m.facebook.com/story.php...
O really - wonder who she stole the card from..
Maybe she wanted to withdraw enough money to head for the Ukraine to compete against her opponent.. Anastasia.Too bad Shirley has already twigged on to KC and the Stinger got Stung..

Eat ya heart out KC...

T-REX

Chico, CA

#525467 Aug 22, 2014
AN other wrote:
Same site
CINDY and GEORGE ANTHONY FORECLOSURE CASE
new doc filed – looks like NATIONSTAR is filing all the documents which Cindy is trying to say were not filed – doubt this would be CINDY filing these documents
8/20/2014 Notice of Filing Original Note and Mortgage
----------
They have had TWO foreclosures on the same house.
First FORECLOSURE filed – Feb 22, 2010 – by BANK OF AMERICA - they had not paid mortgage payments in 9 months
- Got LOAN MODIFICATION from BANK OF AMERICA – June 11, 2010 - ahead of other people who have waited YEARS
- Made new loan mod payments August 1, 2010 thru December 2010 ONLY
- Stopped paying mortgage payments on new Loan Mod – December 2010
Second FORECLOSURE filed November 4, 2013 – by NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE
- No mortgage payments made since last one December 2010
Amazing how these thief's get away with stuff
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525468 Aug 22, 2014
- January 17, 2014 – George sells the red Jeep back to his brother-in-law in Ohio, and buys a NEW “2014” Chrysler 200 Touring car!

Pretty good for a man who doesn't work,I sure hope the IRS is keeping close eyes on them
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#525469 Aug 22, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how these thief's get away with stuff
Get real Rex - All one needs do is to spawn a Kid Killer - Get a smarmy head jerking Lawyer - Together with a drunk with low batteries for his hearing aid - Set up a foundation - A jury consisting of 12 Inbreds-
An interview with Dr. Phil and VOILA?

Crikey my post # is 1313 hope this will not lead to any posts from Lon explaining my TAURUS the Bull sign signifies that I will have to enter the Bull Ring to face the final thrust from Mammy Sin.

Kurrist I doubt I will join the 2 Kid Liller Fans shouting " OLE?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525470 Aug 22, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real Rex - All one needs do is to spawn a Kid Killer - Get a smarmy head jerking Lawyer - Together with a drunk with low batteries for his hearing aid - Set up a foundation - A jury consisting of 12 Inbreds-
An interview with Dr. Phil and VOILA?
Crikey my post # is 1313 hope this will not lead to any posts from Lon explaining my TAURUS the Bull sign signifies that I will have to enter the Bull Ring to face the final thrust from Mammy Sin.
Kurrist I doubt I will join the 2 Kid Liller Fans shouting " OLE?
If your talking about the LON on the other thread along with his other alias from Islip ,Ny I am not sure any number would be appropriate except a "" 0 ""
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Los Angeles, CA

#525472 Aug 22, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
If your talking about the LON on the other thread along with his other alias from Islip ,Ny I am not sure any number would be appropriate except a "" 0 ""
Hey Rexy my Suger Pop Pie - Please feel free to correct me If I am wrong....

When Mammy was sworn in - did she not hastily add - " So Help Me God "

Could it be that she was actually calling upon Allah to guide her in her perjury ???

Were the 12 Inbred Jurors afraid that Mammy would launch her own Jihad against them if they voted Guilty.1842
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525473 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey Rexy my Suger Pop Pie - Please feel free to correct me If I am wrong....
When Mammy was sworn in - did she not hastily add - " So Help Me God "
Could it be that she was actually calling upon Allah to guide her in her perjury ???
Were the 12 Inbred Jurors afraid that Mammy would launch her own Jihad against them if they voted Guilty.1842
No correction needed.
ABSOLUTELY

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#525474 Aug 22, 2014
I have already bid goodnight to all the NON Kid Killer Loves on our PF To those of you who may have missed my comment- whilst on here - I wish that you all Be Safe !
Following our departure this thread is now left open to the Kid Killer Lover Poster Cockroaches who communicate with each other....
"•Cockroaches communicate with each other by using chemical cues called pheromones. These pheromones help roaches find mates, places to hide and food sources"
" Cockroaches are generally active at night and remain hidden during the day. Daylight sightings usually indicate a large population."....
Well now since we have not seen too many daylight sightings of Roaches here today I guess it is safe to assume that there aren't toooooo many Cockroach KC KidKiller Fans EH ???
Ever heard of...... "Boric Acid"......It does take care of Your Problem Maddy...

You have a Blessed Day now...and Smile for Bob while you're at it!!!!!!
PS: I like this New Topix Format....quite attractive!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525475 Aug 22, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of...... "Boric Acid"......It does take care of Your Problem Maddy...
You have a Blessed Day now...and Smile for Bob while you're at it!!!!!!
PS: I like this New Topix Format....quite attractive!
Last thing this thread needs is a comment from a hallucinating Gummy Bear.

Level 6

Location hidden

#525477 Aug 22, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Last thing this thread needs is a comment from a hallucinating Gummy Bear.
You're so funny Chico!

Level 6

Location hidden

#525478 Aug 22, 2014
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like Casey is Fcked!
Actually., Casey has been..., since Jose Baez used her and signed that ABC News $250,000.00
Contract in October 14th 2008 ....unless of course she.....

Smile...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525479 Aug 22, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually., Casey has been..., since Jose Baez used her and signed that ABC News $250,000.00
Smile...
Miss typed again did you,no problem I will correct it for you NO CHARGE

Actually., Casey has been since the day she was born

Level 6

Location hidden

#525480 Aug 22, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss typed again did you,no problem I will correct it for you NO CHARGE
Actually., Casey has been since the day she was born
How very nice of you Chico...Thank you...
I'm smiling...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#525481 Aug 22, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile...
I was re-reading some of Cobra's old posts- I just noticed where he said that Zenaida Gonzales face was never shown on TV until 63 days after Cindy reported Caylee missing July 21st 2008 . How did you recognize her so soon ? By the # 10 description that Casey gave to George and Cindy? Or did the FBI give you a sneak peek of what she looked like ? LOL you claimed in your first sighting report in July that it was her with Caylee... You even claimed you saw her around town earlier on June 19 2008, yet no one knew what she looked like. The pictures of her on her my space and facebook was taken years ago, and didn't even resemble her.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#525482 Aug 22, 2014
WHy the bad judget's Smurphy ? I just ask you a question ?

“Aleene'sOriginal ”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#525483 Aug 22, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile...
Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's lawyer, has for the first time publicly acknowledged they was able to mount a successful defense thanks to the money Casey Anthony got from ABC news.

Baez, who appeared on PBS's "Frontline," explained how Casey Anthony got $200,000 from ABC for photos of Casey and Caylee, and that money was used "so we could mount a proper defense."

In 2010, Casey's team divulged in the trial that they spent $275,000 on the defense, and the major portion came from the ABC deal. Baez explains the money was critical in beating the murder rap.

Level 6

Location hidden

#525484 Aug 23, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I was re-reading some of Cobra's old posts- I just noticed where he said that Zenaida Gonzales face was never shown on TV until 63 days after Cindy reported Caylee missing July 21st 2008 . How did you recognize her so soon ? By the # 10 description that Casey gave to George and Cindy? Or did the FBI give you a sneak peek of what she looked like ? LOL you claimed in your first sighting report in July that it was her with Caylee... You even claimed you saw her around town earlier on June 19 2008, yet no one knew what she looked like. The pictures of her on her my space and facebook was taken years ago, and didn't even resemble her.
I identified Zaneida Gonzales ....after I saw her in an interview with John Morgan that aired
in SW Florida....to be the women I saw with Casey and Caylee....

I first reported Caylee to the hotline...in July 2008
Then confirmed it was indeed Casey when HER FACE was broadcasted
and then recognized Zanny...

Not to worry snake...I called John Morgan personnaly when I first saw HIM with Zanny on TV.
AND...That # 10 Casey gave to George and Cindy must have been one of them lies...

Smile Riverside...

Level 6

Location hidden

#525485 Aug 23, 2014
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's lawyer, has for the first time publicly acknowledged they was able to mount a successful defense thanks to the money Casey Anthony got from ABC news.
Baez, who appeared on PBS's "Frontline," explained how Casey Anthony got $200,000 from ABC for photos of Casey and Caylee, and that money was used "so we could mount a proper defense."
In 2010, Casey's team divulged in the trial that they spent $275,000 on the defense, and the major portion came from the ABC deal. Baez explains the money was critical in beating the murder rap.
First...No Murder was committed...Case Closed...
Second...It was illegal for Jose Baez to enter a Contract with ABC News while HIS CLIENT
was incarcerated...

Ever heard of the Epstein case movement in Florida ....?
Disbar The Florida Bar...Stop Corruption in Florida Courts...

Nothing to smile about Aleene!

Since: Aug 14

Clapsville, Canada

#525486 Aug 23, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I identified Zaneida Gonzales ....after I saw her in an interview with John Morgan that aired
in SW Florida....to be the women I saw with Casey and Caylee....
I first reported Caylee to the hotline...in July 2008
Then confirmed it was indeed Casey when HER FACE was broadcasted
and then recognized Zanny...
Not to worry snake...I called John Morgan personnaly when I first saw HIM with Zanny on TV.
AND...That # 10 Casey gave to George and Cindy must have been one of them lies...
Smile Riverside...
Who cares?

Old news

Old lady.

You have sh_t for brains sewer breath.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#525488 Aug 23, 2014
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text>
$275,000...how much did it cost to come up with an incredible drowning story?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Homer 1,261,821
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 58 min zazz 97,443
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Milee 18,318
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Milee 72,414
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr OzRitz 54,328
Does the Civil Disobedience Involve Robbing Sto... 17 hr Culture Auditor 1
beer prices Sun dan 41 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages