CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Cochrane, Canada

#525734 Aug 27, 2014
WAS skanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded , um sorry Reported.
really stupid new toon Rex-all
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525735 Aug 27, 2014
WAS skanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on Rexy cuder bait. Us all don't much mind if you hopped the fago fence. we still love ya.
so you registered another new name,to harass another good poster by imitating his/her registered name.
Not a problem,I will report this one also with the same complaint as all your other names.
You have to be a very sic person to continue this charade.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525736 Aug 27, 2014
WAS skanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on Rexy cuder bait. Us all don't much mind if you hopped the fago fence. we still love ya.
Reported
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#525737 Aug 27, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
so you registered another new name,to harass another good poster by imitating his/her registered name.
Not a problem,I will report this one also with the same complaint as all your other names.
It's lonely...

it has nothing else to do but stalk posters and ruin the thread.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#525739 Aug 27, 2014
WAS skanka wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is nothing going on here except Ms. Rex reporting things. Ruin what?
I take it you weren't invited to join all the fun posters on the new private thread ?
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#525740 Aug 27, 2014
WAS skanka wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is nothing going on here except Ms. Rex reporting things. Ruin what?
Well done then.

No fear, we'll be back rejoicing every misery to befall KKC.

;-D

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#525742 Aug 27, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done then.
No fear, we'll be back rejoicing every misery to befall KKC.
;-D
Ahnold.."we"ll be back"? Sure,, before or after you get off the stage at the Newport Strip Club?

Another one that "ass-umes" anyone that wants to post here is a Casey Lover? You go woman, saw you on stage at the Brass Mule..why you got a Bella Vita tattoo on your left shoulder?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Level 1

Location hidden

#525743 Aug 27, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just told to kill this thread, a private thread does not interest me, just glad you all moved on....
What.."kill this thread"? It died a long time ago when the posters followed the Pied Piper with their hatred of anyone that wanted to discuss this sad case or give an opinion. If you weren't a rat that followed the Pied Piper and agreed with all said, you were eaten alive.

BTW..did the Pied Piper overdose on Vodka Seaweed Salad, drown on it's 8 laps in 4minutes, or all her 4 friends here in the "private thread" LMAO, finally talk her into getting help?

Guess we shall see, when she resurfaces
Level 1

Location hidden

#525745 Aug 27, 2014
Sick Brend wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex got her banned and the Polish one got deported.
Oh pulllleeezzzeee..Rex got no one banned! That's why it is a joke everytime he posts REPORTED. I bet the Topix Mods take one look at all his reports and all the reports against him and have a real laugh in.

As for someone Polish being deported. if Topix lets them post and doesn't delete their posts or bans them, reports them to Maddy so she can report them to the F.B. EYE, it's a good bet they are safely hiding under another Topix hat. Maddy must be having a hard time living on her "penny a post" she loves to accuse anyone who posts of doing.
Level 1

Location hidden

#525746 Aug 27, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just told to kill this thread, a private thread does not interest me, just glad you all moved on....
Good post, but they never "move on"..they just go troll other Topix Forums..they been doing it for years, with their crap, until they take that Forum down. Seems that they are trying to get the State Forum up to 500,000 posts. Must be a big prize for the winner. Topix doesn't care as long as they get the hits. And the posters do not care what they post, who they insult or what they say to posters.

I would like to think the posters who spew filth to fellow posters here are good people in real life, but it's hard to imagine.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#525747 Aug 28, 2014
HELL ON EARTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, but they never "move on"..they just go troll other Topix Forums..they been doing it for years, with their crap, until they take that Forum down. Seems that they are trying to get the State Forum up to 500,000 posts. Must be a big prize for the winner. Topix doesn't care as long as they get the hits. And the posters do not care what they post, who they insult or what they say to posters.
I would like to think the posters who spew filth to fellow posters here are good people in real life, but it's hard to imagine.
You're right it's hard to imagine. I just don't see how a regular/normal Mom or Grandmother could/would post some of this nasty stuff. This might sound far fetched but it's crossed my mind that one of the biggest offenders might be getting paid by Topix to come up with all these crazy posts just to keep the thread going.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#525748 Aug 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about charades. Did you hear the latest? Hello Kitty isn't really a cat. Frigs.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#525749 Aug 28, 2014
RealBenjam in wrote:
<quoted text> I take it you weren't invited to join all the fun posters on the new private thread ?
LMAO!!!!!

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#525750 Aug 28, 2014
Sick Brend wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex got her banned and the Polish one got deported.
Our leader on the private forum has ask us not to feed the trolls invading the state thread. Most claim there is only one troll using 5 sock puppet anyway as the judgets are a such a tell tell sign. It's like mice leaving droplets or rat leaving turds! 5 brilliants is going a little overboard when there is only one poster. But I can see where it might fool a few people from Lets Chat. HA HA
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#525751 Aug 28, 2014
RealBenjam in wrote:
<quoted text> Our leader on the private forum has ask us not to feed the trolls invading the state thread. Most claim there is only one troll using 5 sock puppet anyway as the judgets are a such a tell tell sign. It's like mice leaving droplets or rat leaving turds! 5 brilliants is going a little overboard when there is only one poster. But I can see where it might fool a few people from Lets Chat. HA HA
LMAO! Our leader!? LMFAO!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#525752 Aug 28, 2014
HELL ON EARTH wrote:
<quoted text>
What.."kill this thread"? It died a long time ago

It don't look dead to me. There's been a ton of posts in the past 24 hrs thanks to you and your hats plus sister Liz. If you want us to jump-start Chat again just let us know. We're such a friendly group here , we'd be more than glad to help you out with your dead thread !

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#525753 Aug 28, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't look dead to me. There's been a ton of posts in the past 24 hrs thanks to you and your hats plus sister Liz. If you want us to jump-start Chat again just let us know. We're such a friendly group here , we'd be more than glad to help you out with your dead thread !
I popped in here an hour ago and thought I hit the chat thread. Poor lonely folk, sure they can post here!:-)
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525755 Aug 28, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest- Even if Asclepius were still alive even he would be unable resurrect that Dead Thread.
But as an alternative perhaps we should just start going to the Inspiration Thread to reply to Liz.

This would certainly save her sister having to race over here every day to defend her.

Warms my heart to see that during my absence all the Good Chatter Hatter Posters returned -
Each posting informative comments in memory of the slaughtered Caylee.
AN other

Bell, CA

#525756 Aug 28, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I popped in here an hour ago and thought I hit the chat thread. Poor lonely folk, sure they can post here!:-)
Hi Mary. I'm glad to see there are some humans posting now. How did you and Riverside cross the bridge with that little troll waiting for you? Or have I spoken too soon?

OT. I'm visiting the princess this month.
AN other

Bell, CA

#525757 Aug 28, 2014
Never mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,460,531
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 46 min Patriot AKA Bozo 7,969
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 1 hr Jeremy 87
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr CJ Rocker 27,921
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr CJ Rocker 3,077
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr CJ Rocker 19,241
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr CJ Rocker 13,112

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages