CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525674 Aug 25, 2014
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of who you are and their familiarity of your posts, do you ever wonder why they never do anything rex?
You need to look in the mirror to change you before you can ever expect to change another.
Common sense is not one of your strong points.
I never have to worry and I don't try to change others,never have,but you haven't a clue what Common sense is,but I suspect your parent's never had a clue either.

“Hate on hypocrites”

Since: Aug 14

Los Angeles, CA

#525675 Aug 25, 2014
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text> The two today are sisters.
And you aren't someones hat. You twits just don't get that you are twits.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#525676 Aug 25, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how they show up on this thread to complain and then register under other peoples names they have used for 6 yrs and then have the audacity to complain about what we say.
I sent a complaint describing what these Rejects of society have been doing and copies of the post and who they are referring to,also explained how these reject's register under the names used by good posters like your self in order to harass them
For Instance
Duck Billed Mary------Reference to Mary NY
Bi-Rexual----------Reference to T-REX
Hopefully the Topix people will bar this individual or individuals,I asked them to check the person,or persons IP number and block everything they post under.
Those two names come from the same trolling fool. They even follow me to other threads. Needy little trolls.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525677 Aug 25, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
TSK1 TSK! Just that comment alone will bring back the Preacher Momma.

Have to admit of course that your comments - Tho redundant are extremely informative.
Once you quit posting on Topix do you keep a Journal consisting of your comments for the following day ??

LOL! You & Billy Randy Hearst EH ??????

Level 8

New York

#525679 Aug 25, 2014
DuckBilled Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish duck butt. You always say you are skinny, but all fat butts say that. Nobody stalks you, because you are an over weight pimple faced duck murderer.
Repetitive as usual. Same words just phrased a little differently. I think you need to worry about how many potato chip lips you are consuming daily. I'd love to play your game waddles but it's just way to childish. I would feel badly if I had to bring you up to my level, you are so lost as it is. You just don't have the brains or imagination and that would be taking advantage.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525680 Aug 25, 2014
LOL! The kid killer lovers seem to have a Mirror Psychosis- This comment from ND today reflects the comment the HOE posted last night.....

"How's it going for you looking in a mirror lately? You talk to that woman in the mirror? "

"You need to look in the mirror to change "

Tho I am sure all the mirrors in their trailer are covered - Since Blood Sucking Vampires sucking the blood from a dead kid in order to support the Kid Killing Mother have no reflection.

NOR do they reflect upon the horrible death this child suffered.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525681 Aug 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetitive as usual. Same words just phrased a little differently. I think you need to worry about how many potato chip lips you are consuming daily. I'd love to play your game waddles but it's just way to childish. I would feel badly if I had to bring you up to my level, you are so lost as it is. You just don't have the brains or imagination and that would be taking advantage.
Just like the Chatter thread - There are times there is a lull on her fave thread so IT slithers over here.
If you check out some of IT'S comments you can see just how lonely IT is...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIH1NOD...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525682 Aug 25, 2014
DuckBilled Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish duck butt. You always say you are skinny, but all fat butts say that. Nobody stalks you, because you are an over weight pimple faced duck murderer.
Reported

“OK”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#525683 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
What does it matter what we do, or post, or who we are - or what we look like ? We are addicting and you're hooked - Nothing we do or post is going to make you leave us -
We are the sunshine in your life . Its so sweet how you always communicate with us and never ignore anyone's post. Admit it ! You love us, that's why you hang out here 24/7 and get so excited when someone posts. You are growing on us a little too. WINK

Level 8

New York

#525684 Aug 25, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the Chatter thread - There are times there is a lull on her fave thread so IT slithers over here.
If you check out some of IT'S comments you can see just how lonely IT is...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIH1NOD...
LOL.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#525688 Aug 25, 2014
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text> What does it matter what we do, or post, or who we are - or what we look like ? We are addicting and you're hooked - Nothing we do or post is going to make you leave us -
We are the sunshine in your life . Its so sweet how you always communicate with us and never ignore anyone's post. Admit it ! You love us, that's why you hang out here 24/7 and get so excited when someone posts. You are growing on us a little too. WINK
"We are the sunshine in your life"

...that's why it'll always be around! Good one.

“Hate on hypocrites”

Los Angeles, CA

#525689 Aug 25, 2014
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text> What does it matter what we do, or post, or who we are - or what we look like ? We are addicting and you're hooked - Nothing we do or post is going to make you leave us -
Reported for being too friendly.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525690 Aug 25, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction SG
"".that's why it'll always be crawling around!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525691 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Reported for being too friendly.
You were just reported for being indescribably ignorant !!

Level 8

New York

#525692 Aug 25, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.

“Hate on hypocrites”

Los Angeles, CA

#525693 Aug 25, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You were just reported for being indescribably ignorant !!
So, what do you want a cookie?

“Hate on hypocrites”

Los Angeles, CA

#525694 Aug 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
You only wish you could laugh your ass off to no avail ducky poo.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525695 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
So, what do you want a cookie?
Not from you Behemoth Butt.. Probably all soggy from the sweat oozing out of your large pores.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525696 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You only wish you could laugh your ass off to no avail ducky poo.
reported
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#525697 Aug 25, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
reported
So Rexy Poo, how's all this reporting working out for you? Matter of fact, how many jitters you been giving posters today? I sure don't see many posts being removed that you say you have reported.
Why not sit back, take the old T-Rex sense of humor out of the closet, have fun posting or staying on Topic, instead of giving yourself Carpal Tunnel reporting every post you don't like. The Mods have a lot more filthy, vile, stalking, harassing, bullying posts to remove then what is posted here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr WasteWater 897
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr OK Barry 1,253
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr An NFL Fan 1,394,703
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 60,025
Casey Anthony is still a MILF 3 hr one love 6
Anyone looking for a Pediatrician for your chil... 3 hr heartless mofo 2
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 6 hr WeTheSheeple 258
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages