CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#525651 Aug 25, 2014
Aboime to scuttle off and become a loony from New Yack usting for the Ultimate Kid Killer KC.

You go have your fun, toodles.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#525652 Aug 25, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
It's very easy to come up with snide remarks posting with a multiple sock wearing loser.
Don't you have some laundry to do? Keep those socks fresh please, they're getting rather rancid.
Hey!

Are you referring to me. I see you mention laundry ( I'm the Queen of laundry) and then mention NY. I didn't understand what you were trying to say in that post but whatever it is I didn't do it. Don't even try to accuse me of having a hat or a sock, because I might just get one and follow you around with all the latest football and back to school news.

PS..........you mentioned rancid, obviously you've been stalking me and smelling my son's practice clothes. Those clothes are enough to make anyone vomit.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#525654 Aug 25, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo have no nuts , or back-bone. You can't take what you dish out. OH my did someone hurt your little feelings big guy? You are the only male here, yet you bitch more than anyone.
You bring up a very good point. These posters who are doing the name calling, making crazy accusations against other posters and stalking/bullying that Murphy poster are nothing but weak individuals. Anyone with their self esteem in check is not going to behave like some of these people do. Just like the typical school yard bully. Insecure and weak.
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#525655 Aug 25, 2014
Why must Casey be innocent to be loved? If we waited for that, we would NEVER
love ANYONE because in the 6,000 years of the world's existence, there has only
been ONE innocent person, and he died with ALL the world's sins on His back.
"The wages of sin are DEATH." Christ payed those sin's in FULL.
Casey needs to be WATCHED, NOT HATED. She is in no position to hurt ANYONE.
Why should Casey go to waste? She could hold and love someone. Someone could
hold and love her.
I wouldn't know about such things, but I suspect that would be worth all the tea in China.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525656 Aug 25, 2014
HELL ON EARTH wrote:
T-Rex you are too funny posting all this "reporting" stuff. How many posts do you think Topix is going to delete when you have been reported for most of the filth you have posted, and your posts are still there?
What is an elderly man such as yourself, who had a stroke a couple years ago, just spent a "month" watching and taking care of his grandchildren spending his Golden Years, on a Forum arguing and insulting anyone that posts, a different opinion than you have?
What do you want your family to see when you pass away to read when they have to close out your Topix account?
That should give you an Idea that my post aren't filth or they would have been removed,I havent seen any of my post removed nor have I been warned by Topix.
You and your many different hats have had their post removed many times , why is that.It's because you and your hats of many color's demean descent poster's with slur's to their nationality,their Male/female status.their opinion's etc.
Your and your hats problem is you can not deal with somebody who happens to be far more intelligent than you,and I will continue to report any derogatory post toward the many descent poster's, of which you are not one.I don't consider myself a descent poster either but I do have great respect for those who are.
I can't think of one single post you ever made where you gave an opinion on what we discuss,but 99.9% of your post are nothing but harassment towards the posters who give their opinion.
My reason for posting is because I do enjoy it and I want to,I have made many friends on here who have called me down on my post's when it was necessary.
Now hear this I will continue to give you and your other hats hell and in not so nice term's as long as you demean and make snide remark's to the descent poster's.
If you want to act human please feel free to offer your opinion on what we discuss,we would love the idea you may have ,because it gives us something to discuss.
Now Murph 's post are the most unbelievable BS there is,along with LON's
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525657 Aug 25, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Rexy isn't a Man at all. He had his nads stolen long ago before he ever got here.
My nads are just fine and I am far more man then you could ever handle
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525658 Aug 25, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>You bring up a very good point. These posters who are doing the name calling, making crazy accusations against other posters and stalking/bullying that Murphy poster are nothing but weak individuals. Anyone with their self esteem in check is not going to behave like some of these people do. Just like the typical school yard bully. Insecure and weak.
"""Just like the typical school yard bully. Insecure and weak.""

Actually more like Catfish, all mouth and no brains

“OK”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#525659 Aug 25, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of crap...Let the judge decide with the file he has in hand...
You got nothing other than cockroaches on your brain....Mary NY...
You and Aleene aka Little Snake are 2 peas in the same pod.....
Enjoy yourselves...
The judge and all the others did decide - that you are a nut! And tossed all your letters in the trash dear.

“OK”

Location hidden

#525660 Aug 25, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>You bring up a very good point. These posters who are doing the name calling, making crazy accusations against other posters and stalking/bullying that Murphy poster are nothing but weak individuals. Anyone with their self esteem in check is not going to behave like some of these people do. Just like the typical school yard bully. Insecure and weak.
Well dear it seems to keep you entertained !
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525661 Aug 25, 2014
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text> Well dear it seems to keep you entertained !
or sure
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525662 Aug 25, 2014
'"
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text> Well dear it seems to keep you entertained !
Amazing how the Chatter Hatters all appeared at approx.. the same time- Methinks somebody must have sent out a 'Chain PM desirous of pranking again.

Ironic how a poster condemns others yet within the same comment reverts to name calling.

......."nothing but weak individuals. Anyone with their self esteem in check is not going to behave like some of these people do. Just like the typical school yard bully. Insecure and weak."

Apparently somebody checked in their self esteem but forgot to pick it up when they left the Chatter box thread.

There are some whose lives are so boring they lurk 24/7 on this thread and can never resist joining in the fracas of dissension
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525663 Aug 25, 2014
Another sad loss..

Tributes paid to film director Richard Attenborough

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-28...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#525665 Aug 25, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
'"<quoted text>
Amazing how the Chatter Hatters all appeared at approx.. the same time- Methinks somebody must have sent out a 'Chain PM desirous of pranking again.
Ironic how a poster condemns others yet within the same comment reverts to name calling.
......."nothing but weak individuals. Anyone with their self esteem in check is not going to behave like some of these people do. Just like the typical school yard bully. Insecure and weak."
Apparently somebody checked in their self esteem but forgot to pick it up when they left the Chatter box thread.
There are some whose lives are so boring they lurk 24/7 on this thread and can never resist joining in the fracas of dissension
I agree and a couple of them wear multiple hats. Their rants are childish along with the names they choose to post with.

“OK”

Location hidden

#525666 Aug 25, 2014
'"<quoted text>
The two today are sisters.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525667 Aug 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and a couple of them wear multiple hats. Their rants are childish along with the names they choose to post with.
And like KC they also have sticky finger -Stealing the names of other posters whilst cunningly changing just one letter. Poor unimaginative boring creatureswith no real life when not posting on Topix.

And the Oscar for Best Performance by a Chatter Hatter goes to ???????
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525668 Aug 25, 2014
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text> The two today are sisters.
LOL! Could have fooled me - I thought by the way they lust after KC they were Cheech & Chong portraying the Corsican Bros.
Rumor has it that the LM also has her kid post on this thread.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525669 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
And like KC they also have sticky finger -Stealing the names of other posters whilst cunningly changing just one letter. Poor unimaginative boring creatureswith no real life when not posting on Topix.
And the Oscar for Best Performance by a Chatter Hatter goes to ???????
I reported as many names they use and which good poster it refers to and what they posted,I sent the list to Topix
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525670 Aug 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how they show up on this thread to complain and then register under other peoples names they have used for 6 yrs and then have the audacity to complain about what we say.
I sent a complaint describing what these Rejects of society have been doing and copies of the post and who they are referring to,also explained how these reject's register under the names used by good posters like your self in order to harass them
For Instance
Duck Billed Mary------Reference to Mary NY
Bi-Rexual----------Reference to T-REX

Hopefully the Topix people will bar this individual or individuals,I asked them to check the person,or persons IP number and block everything they post under.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#525671 Aug 25, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I reported as many names they use and which good poster it refers to and what they posted,I sent the list to Topix
Hopefully they don't ban them Rex - Without them our popularity would fast decline - They live and breathe 24/7 awaiting the opportunity to come on here and post sheer unadulterated hatred.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#525672 Aug 25, 2014
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be mean, but your post sums you up to a T--rex.
Just sayin.
That is your opinion,but all one has to do is look at who posted it,your credibility ends right there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,394,602
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 30 min serfs up 1,242
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr Tequila 875
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 60,022
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 5 hr Mite Be 256
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 6 hr WeTheSheeple 111
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Anne 98,075
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages