CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“ personal friend of mine.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Same

#521821 Jul 11, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, Liar, Liar..Pants on FIRE!!!
She's run out of purple cush and is smoking white virgin which tends to make one paranoid. Especially with a vintage in the wine glass

Level 2

Same

#521822 Jul 11, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT !
OK non Kid Killer Lovers -We may as well pack up our gear and head on to the Chat Thread.
Don't know 'bout the rest of you - But my IQ is waaaaaaaaay too limited to enable me to respond to such a brilliant comment as "Liar, Liar, Liar..Pants on FIRE!!!,
Oh do be a sport and leave the bottle and take out behind. That purple cush gives me the munchies.

“moon”

Since: Jul 14

child

#521824 Jul 11, 2014
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask your "sniff my" sister poster. Talk about pack mentality. If Murph had said "Vintage point" first instead of the resident KIA, you'd all have been on her like flies on a dead baby in Casey's trunk. However, it was one of your own litter so she gets a pass and a cute little joke. That's pack behaviour.
Look, genius, Murphey DID write 'vintage point' first, which is why I used it when I replied to one of her posts.

Wow, you just can't wait to slam everyone here.

Perhaps next time you can read back a bit further before you make a fool of yourself.

As for you thinking I'm the 'resident KIA': should I dumb down my posts so you can understand them?

“moon”

Since: Jul 14

child

#521826 Jul 11, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to your question has been sealed.in .OC Sheriff Deputy
Anthony Rusciano's deposition..
He was a close friend of Casey....
He was suspended and then fired for apparently LYING to investigators...
after they called Casey a liar too....
.Of course ,
George is an EX-COP...HE WOULD NEVER EVER DO SUCH A THING...
He's one of us..says Jeff Ashton....
HOW Dare you Casey ....say such a lie....about your father...
Get my drift Marce....?
Rusciano was not a close friend of Casey's. They were sex partners, & even that was for a short while. He never even knew Caylee was missing.

Rusciano was fired because he lied to police about having a personal relationship w/ Casey.

Where do you get all this misinformation?

As for Ashton saying 'George is one of us', do you have a link for that? I've never heard that. George isn't an attorney.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#521827 Jul 11, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are reaching aaaaaagain ..and lying aaaagain...
I said armed...I did not say with .....what?
You are the dangerous person with that BIG LYING MOUTH of yours...
trying to create MAHEM..
Calm down CRAZY women...we're talking on "INTERNET"
I'm in Cali ...you're in NY...
Take a breather...or STOP BOOZING!
You are the one that let me know you are armed! My bad was it ham-hocks? Who are you kidding with your idle BS threats. You are mad mad mad! You post too much of your personal biz and the biz of people you don't even know.

Level 8

New York

#521828 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh do be a sport and leave the bottle and take out behind. That purple cush gives me the munchies.
That explains things.

“OK”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#521829 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
What a goof?! Your very last post said you were done with Murph yet looky here you are flapper yappin away. Which one of the middle school posse do you belong to again?
So I lied, what are you going to do about it? Have Murphylaw shoot me? Looking forward to see what name you post under next.* Middle school*? What a hurtful degrading insulting comment. Are you trying to make me cry? Congratulation Murpheylaw You get an AH award.

Level 8

New York

#521830 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT !
OK non Kid Killer Lovers -We may as well pack up our gear and head on to the Chat Thread.
Don't know 'bout the rest of you - But my IQ is waaaaaaaaay too limited to enable me to respond to such a brilliant comment as "Liar, Liar, Liar..Pants on FIRE!!!,
LMAO!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Anaheim, CA

#521831 Jul 11, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
What hat would you like to be buried in? You have quite a collection.

Too bad the Red Hat is s no longer available !
Howzabout about a Utah Ham Hock Eating Hat ???

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#521835 Jul 11, 2014
Aleene wrote:
<quoted text> So I lied, what are you going to do about it? Have Murphylaw shoot me? Looking forward to see what name you post under next.* Middle school*? What a hurtful degrading insulting comment. Are you trying to make me cry? Congratulation Murpheylaw You get an AH award.
I'm William Tell....
Put an APPLE on your head....I'll shoot it with my Arrow...
Smile!
PS: You always lie Mary NY...to satisfy your Fancy !!
That Casey is guilty.....Of What?
Casey was Acquitted..Not Guilty., Not Guilty., Not Guilty!

What is it YOU cannot understand in "NOT GUILTY" my dear..Do Tell...
Smile!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Anaheim, CA

#521836 Jul 11, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are reaching aaaaaagain ..and lying aaaagain...
I said armed...I did not say with .....what?
You are the dangerous person with that BIG LYING MOUTH of yours...
trying to create MAHEM..
Calm down CRAZY women...we're talking on "INTERNET"
I'm in Cali ...you're in NY...
Take a breather...or STOP BOOZING!
Duly reported to the Muscle Flexing Hellyonerth.!

Your comments are not only naaaaasty but also reflect the intolerance you feel toward those of us who have Big Mouths and attend AA.

It is people like you who cause me to S N OR T Enormously & Glugggg on the Plonk.

Shame on you- I was hoping to be your next BFF next time you appeared before the FBI
Psychiatric Commission.

Not to worry - Won't take me long to explain the reason why you used your Cell to call yourself on your Land Line and prate on to Napoleon warning him that not only was he about to be defeated but it was indeed the Duke of Wellington who slaughtered Caylee

As MarNY would say...... " NEXT?"

Level 2

Same

#521837 Jul 11, 2014
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, genius, Murphey DID write 'vintage point' first, which is why I used it when I replied to one of her posts.
Wow, you just can't wait to slam everyone here.
Perhaps next time you can read back a bit further before you make a fool of yourself.
As for you thinking I'm the 'resident KIA': should I dumb down my posts so you can understand them?
No thanks, they are plenty dumb already. I don't have time to read here. I read here. Veni, Vidi, Legi.

Level 6

Location hidden

#521838 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Duly reported to the Muscle Flexing Hellyonerth.!
Your comments are not only naaaaasty but also reflect the intolerance you feel toward those of us who have Big Mouths and attend AA.
It is people like you who cause me to S N OR T Enormously & Glugggg on the Plonk.
Shame on you- I was hoping to be your next BFF next time you appeared before the FBI
Psychiatric Commission.
Not to worry - Won't take me long to explain the reason why you used your Cell to call yourself on your Land Line and prate on to Napoleon warning him that not only was he about to be defeated but it was indeed the Duke of Wellington who slaughtered Caylee
As MarNY would say...... " NEXT?"
Are you related to Mary NY by any chance???
...Definatly same psychiatric ward for the exact same illness .LOL!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Anaheim, CA

#521839 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
" take out behind. "

Sorry I think you have me confused with the deviate BiRex Hatter who is addicted to purple cush behinds - Why else would you be here ? EH?

And Gawd forbid there are those among the Kid Killer Lovers who post on here who accuse me of calling peeps Inbreds when actually all they are a Peddy Inbreds

Anything exciting planned for the weekend other than checking out the Men's Bathroom 24 /7

If by chance you happen to come across a Broken Lance be sure to let Lizzie know Hokay.

Level 6

Location hidden

#521840 Jul 11, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that let me know you are armed! My bad was it ham-hocks? Who are you kidding with your idle BS threats. You are mad mad mad! You post too much of your personal biz and the biz of people you don't even know.
Like ALWAYS...You jump to Conclusion without thinking...
and you believe it with all your heart and try to convince everyone else!

That's your BIG Problem...Yak! Yak! Yak!..Just like Nancy Grace....
yet she and you cant prove shyt...even if you magnify your lies 10,000 times..

I think you need another LONG Vacation...remember the last one...you
were gone for so long....Think about it...
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Anaheim, CA

#521841 Jul 11, 2014
OH MY EYES !
The You Kid Killer Lovers have been so busy posting all the colorful hateful Jugees - I thought it was Christmas. Muchly dazzled am I.
Thank you Tards -- OOOOPs Sorry I meant Lards as in Lard Rss.

So how are you Lards doing EH ?? Still content with wearing the hats that SSSSSmutty allocates ya ?? And typing word for word the same old script she hands you -? Curios exactly what percentage of her penny a post does she pay you ????

Level 8

New York

#521842 Jul 11, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Like ALWAYS...You jump to Conclusion without thinking...
and you believe it with all your heart and try to convince everyone else!
That's your BIG Problem...Yak! Yak! Yak!..Just like Nancy Grace....
yet she and you cant prove shyt...even if you magnify your lies 10,000 times..
I think you need another LONG Vacation...remember the last one...you
were gone for so long....Think about it...
Keep pushing with your threats Murph. You opened that big yapper of yours saying you are armed. That is a threat and very foolish of you. You have not shut up about it since you posted it. Consciousness of guilt? When someone says they are armed, they mean a weapon.

You are a dangerous person Murph because your mouth works faster than your brain. I will do as I please. I'm here to stay get use to it or just quit typing to me. If not I will post back, like it or not.

Level 6

Location hidden

#521843 Jul 11, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep pushing with your threats Murph. You opened that big yapper of yours saying you are armed. That is a threat and very foolish of you. You have not shut up about it since you posted it. Consciousness of guilt? When someone says they are armed, they mean a weapon.
You are a dangerous person Murph because your mouth works faster than your brain. I will do as I please. I'm here to stay get use to it or just quit typing to me. If not I will post back, like it or not.
http://youcouldbewrong.wordpress.com/2014/07/...

Ya Ya...

You want to take Perry's place...?
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Anaheim, CA

#521844 Jul 11, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to Mary NY by any chance???
...Definatly same psychiatric ward for the exact same illness .LOL!
HMMM! Why do you ask if I am related to MarNY ?? EH ? EH ???
Are you setting up a File on all Non Kid Killer Lovers to present at the next BKRTCY hearing of the Kid Killer KC ??

Fair nuff - I will answer your questions soon as you answer a few of mine ...

( 1 ) Is Your Belly Button an Outie or an Inny ?

(2) How close to your Belly Button are your tiddies ?

(3) How often do you change you Depends.?

( 4) Do you soak your fangs overnight -OR do you sleep with them in ?

( 5 ) Was Betty just a friend or actually your Beddy???

Snuff from me - At least whilst you continue posting on here your neighbors are safe from a Maniac knocking on their door selling Mumbles book.

PSSST! If you continue to post nassssty comments such as you have been doing You will be sentenced by Hellyonerf to serve the next 3 years on the Chat Thread - And under orders of the Supreme Hellyonerf Protector you will have to listen to how NoWayHoHay scored a touchdown, And you will have to assist in all the DIY projects after shopping for bargains by the preacher Lady..

Level 8

New York

#521845 Jul 11, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youcouldbewrong.wordpress.com/2014/07/...
Ya Ya...
You want to take Perry's place...?
Sorry but your links can't be trusted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,394,508
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 3 min WasteWater 860
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 4 min Go Blue Forever 1,237
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 18 min Mite Be 256
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,018
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 111
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Anne 98,075
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages