CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#520878 Jul 3, 2014
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
She supposedly knew he cheated, I starting thinking maybe they were swingers?
I didn't hear that part, but it would make sense and why they decided the baby was in the way. So much for them being so religious , UNLESS it was one of those weird ones.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520879 Jul 3, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
You can clearly see that Lazzaro does not reciprocate Casey's obsessive infatuation. Look at his body language. Casey is holding onto him tightly, big shit-eating grin on her face. Lazzaro barely rests his hand on her shoulder, fingers curled. He looks distant.
Jeez, she was throwing herself at this clown. Why? Was she that desperate?
A drowning person will always grab at straws - Pehaps she thought he had the Tel # of Zanny !

I notice the Smurrrt minions have sobered up and are now appearing P A TH E T I C indeed that they get sso aggravated when the topic shifts from KC thus preventing them from pledging their allegiance.

Guess SSSSmurt will hide out in the wings watching their failure before stepping up center stage screeching her same old Mantra that Caylee is alive.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520880 Jul 3, 2014
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
If not for Rex,Marce and Maddy we would have no jit's to speak of here. so belittling to the sender Hah hah.
PSST herewith 1/5 th of a CLICK = CL
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520881 Jul 3, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this in fiction or fantasy?

Neither !'Tis just the deranged rantings of a drunken has been lying Def. Lawyer..

This book should be in the same category as the best Comedy of 2014.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520882 Jul 3, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't hear that part, but it would make sense and why they decided the baby was in the way. So much for them being so religious , UNLESS it was one of those weird ones.
ROT ROH ! You think it was really Jess impostering the Daddy who left the poor child in the car to die much like impostered KC during her video ??
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520883 Jul 3, 2014
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
We all need others to like/love us. Without it we become just like Casey.
Hey Marce - Notice how the drunken yachtsman's posts are the same unoriginal comments he posted on the Oh Well Thread 24 / 7 .
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#520884 Jul 3, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROT ROH ! You think it was really Jess impostering the Daddy who left the poor child in the car to die much like impostered KC during her video ??
So many people has posted comments on how this Baby Killer Harris , reminds them of Casey. Its been three years this mo that Casey got away with murdering Caylee - Yet she's still dubbed as the most hated woman in the nation, and is still having to hid!
The way Old Mason put it - He and his wife are the only friends Casey has ( I bet she lives with them ) He looks and acts like a pervert who worships her the same sick way LON does.
You know hes getting something out of it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#520885 Jul 3, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of shyt again.
1---- Mason was not on the scream team and Judge Perry wasn't there to say lets go to trial
2-----Judge Strickland was the presiding Judge
3-----Cindy didn't admit calling 911 till asked at trial
4-----Caylee is not alive,and there are documents to prove that for fact.
5-----Mason cant do shyt,
No customers today again Donia at your motel room, maybe you should invest some of your drug money for a brighter RED LIGHT.
I just returned from spending 10 day in your parts of the woods..Star trex....
and drove by your Chico trailer park....You should clean your dump...and mouth too...

Got any idea why Slick Metnick is NOT ALLOWED to question Casey...
about her daughter Caylee?

I just Love It when a plan comes together...
Smile!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#520886 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>
A drowning person will always grab at straws - Pehaps she thought he had the Tel # of Zanny !
I notice the Smurrrt minions have sobered up and are now appearing P A TH E T I C indeed that they get sso aggravated when the topic shifts from KC thus preventing them from pledging their allegiance.
Guess SSSSmurt will hide out in the wings watching their failure before stepping up center stage screeching her same old Mantra that Caylee is alive.
Your're funny...Smurph is not hiding and not backing out.....I'll say it again...

CAYLEE IS ALIVE!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#520887 Jul 3, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Your're funny...Smurph is not hiding and not backing out.....I'll say it again...
CAYLEE IS ALIVE!
DEAD! Casey going to sue you.
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#520888 Jul 3, 2014
LMAO MUCHLY !
I clicked on Book Opening opening and read dialog of Boozy Deaf As a Door Knob Mumbles and am still Guffawing muchly that he claims his word will be the final words .
Guffawing muchly - Ol Mammy Sin ain't gonna like that not one bit.
Specially since she is now compiling her LMOTY Employee Of The Year Memoir.Final words .
Sadly her daughter KC refused to reveal the final words of Caylee as she struggled to remove the duct tape from her breathing canals.
http://www.amazon.com/Justice-America-Prosecu...
http://www.amazon.com/Justice-America-Prosecu...
Maddy..you read my previous post and grabbed the website like you found it to post..go for it keep it up. No wonder this Topix thread is down to 6 posters all your little minons who follow you..

Go for it..Sheep and her Sheeple who are afraid to disagree with the Pied Piper.afraid of the mouith and the wrath she will rain down on you.

Find your own material to post Maddie.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520889 Jul 3, 2014
HELL ON EARTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddy..you read my previous post and grabbed the website like you found it to post..go for it keep it up. No wonder this Topix thread is down to 6 posters all your little minons who follow you..
Go for it..Sheep and her Sheeple who are afraid to disagree with the Pied Piper.afraid of the mouith and the wrath she will rain down on you.
Find your own material to post Maddie.
I CLICK FOR BLUBBERING BLETHERING DRUNKS-!!!!!!!
Resubmit your comment to me when you have sobered up - if ever you do.

“Mourning the loss of Rambler”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#520890 Jul 3, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
DEAD! Casey going to sue you.
Dead Duck family going to sue YOU!

“Mourning the loss of Rambler”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#520891 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>
After all you are One eh!
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520892 Jul 3, 2014
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
After all you are One eh!
I think your confusing me with your boozy mammy. EH ???
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520893 Jul 3, 2014
Release of 'Pillowcase Rapist' delayed over norovirus outbreak

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/03/release-...

LOL I hope the filthy sccumbag has a severe case of it..

Norovirus is a very contagious virus that can infect anyone. You can get it from an infected person, contaminated food or water, or by touching contaminated surfaces. The virus causes your stomach or intestines or both to get inflamed. This leads you to have stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea and to throw up. These symptoms can be serious for some people, especially young children and older adults...
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#520894 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Good old Maddie, or whatever screen name you are using now, can't come up with an intelligent reply but have to have a smart answer. Everyone who questions you or does not agree with you is a drunk, idiot or "tard"..

Who's the drunk Maddie..who posts 20/7..is your husband still alive or has he been a figment of your imagination all these years? When do you have time to swim in the pool? How about all your neighbors you use to get together with, what about your own..kids you have none..all you have is this Topix Forum and look what you have become, with your posts. Sad, hateful, bitter woman who has let a woman who killed her baby girl and got away with it, consume your life.

Do you really know, great sage, what the definition of "slaughter" is, as you so like to use when you talk about the murder of Caylee? Was she slaughtered? Her POS mother killed her but where did the slaughter come in?

Pot -never call a Kettle black when you don't have a cast iron skillet to hit them with.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#520896 Jul 4, 2014
AN other wrote:
We are watching the news. Everyone is bitching about taking care of the Central American refuge children. My husband asked why aren't the churches taking care of the children. Why aren't they? Isn't that what Christians do?
1. They aren't allowed to get anywhere near the children. Did you see the article about the Congressman from California who wasn't even allowed to set foot in the compound IN HIS DISTRICT where unknown numbers of illegal aliens. mostly children, are being housed?

2. Those churches might actually mention Jesus and we know what the current administration thinks about those who dare to exercise their Constitutional right to free exercise of religion.

3. The more opportunities the illegal aliens have to tell people how they got here the more likely it will be that people figure out the truth. This is a deliberate attempt to destabilize our southern border, overwhelm states that are staunch opponents of the current administration, and enable voter fraud on a scale that will make the Mississippi Senate primary look like amateur hour.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#520897 Jul 4, 2014
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
1. They aren't allowed to get anywhere near the children. Did you see the article about the Congressman from California who wasn't even allowed to set foot in the compound IN HIS DISTRICT where unknown numbers of illegal aliens. mostly children, are being housed?
2. Those churches might actually mention Jesus and we know what the current administration thinks about those who dare to exercise their Constitutional right to free exercise of religion.
3. The more opportunities the illegal aliens have to tell people how they got here the more likely it will be that people figure out the truth. This is a deliberate attempt to destabilize our southern border, overwhelm states that are staunch opponents of the current administration, and enable voter fraud on a scale that will make the Mississippi Senate primary look like amateur hour.
Wow. I thought it was a result of gangs of young men all over the world undermining the lives of families, particularly women and children with violence, rape and murder.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#520898 Jul 4, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I just returned from spending 10 day in your parts of the woods..Star trex....
and drove by your Chico trailer park....You should clean your dump...and mouth too...
Got any idea why Slick Metnick is NOT ALLOWED to question Casey...
about her daughter Caylee?
I just Love It when a plan comes together...
Smile!
OMG smurphy is POE!!!

Stalker time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,621,586
News Mother: Casey Anthony's Acquittal A Sign From God (Sep '11) 20 min cadescove99 49
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Can t Have It Bot... 64,007
Anybody know what happened to crazy Ron? Sun GoGetThem 2
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun GoGetThem 42
Florida Cops Investgated Sun GoGetThem 1
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Oct 21 That guy 1,339

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages