CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520769 Jul 2, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Another graduate of the Casey Anthony School of Mothering.
Ugh. Just UGH.
Sad thing is I would almost bet she gets her kid back and wont do jail time,we are talking Orlando,Fla.
Wonder how long it will be before ngrace appears and starts a new Does the State have the Goods and start condemning law enforcement the way she did in CA trial
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520770 Jul 2, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no slaughter,just one different animal at a time,I think it is awesome.
Like it says,don't complain about what you don't understand. Am I guilty because I have shot hundreds of rabbits,squirrels,deer and caught thousands of fish to eat.
Maybe you should complain about the reality show of the biker gang,
Not meaning anything personal about your belief Marce,but there is a difference,between slaughter and hunting.
'Hunting' implies eating what you kill. And that's what you've done with all the animals you've hunted. What you've hunted are NOT animals on the edge of being endangered or are vulnerable to extinction.

What this girl is doing is slaughtering big game for no other reason than to prove she can. You really think she eats zebra or rhino meat?

And yes, I DO understand. Ever since I can remember my dad & my brother hunted, as did my uncles. We ate what they killed. I have no qualms about that.

Don't understand why you bring up a show about a biker gang. I don't watch any reality TV so have no idea what kinds of shows there are. But if this girl gets her own reality show, I would definitely write a letter to that network.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520771 Jul 2, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
'Hunting' implies eating what you kill. And that's what you've done with all the animals you've hunted. What you've hunted are NOT animals on the edge of being endangered or are vulnerable to extinction.
What this girl is doing is slaughtering big game for no other reason than to prove she can. You really think she eats zebra or rhino meat?
And yes, I DO understand. Ever since I can remember my dad & my brother hunted, as did my uncles. We ate what they killed. I have no qualms about that.
Don't understand why you bring up a show about a biker gang. I don't watch any reality TV so have no idea what kinds of shows there are. But if this girl gets her own reality show, I would definitely write a letter to that network.
But if you Read about her she does eat a lot of what she kills,I understand the endangered part also,but she shoot's only one of each,look at all the elephants and rinos killed for their tusk by illegal hunting poacher's, this girl is trying to preserve the animal's.She is a good guy
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520772 Jul 2, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
She claims she's helping the conservation effort by slaughtering big game. Can someone explain that to me please?
I wish someone would shoot her with her own crossbow. See how she likes it. That triumphant grin she has when she poses with all those carcasses chills my blood.
If she gets her own reality show, I'll be sure to tell whatever network exactly what I think of them, & then never watch it again.
I wonder who is financing her Slaughter Jaunts.???? Those slaughter weapons must be pretty expensive as would her travel .
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520773 Jul 2, 2014
Currently, it is estimated that 20 to 30 million deer populate North America. The actual number of animals killed in deer-vehicle collisions is not known because no such database exists. In 1981 study, it was concluded that “large animals,” which included deer, accounted for 26% of animals killed each year in collisions with vehicles on interstates and country roads.[5]

In the United States, the state with the highest number of deer-vehicle collisions is Pennsylvania, with an estimated 115,000 collisions in 2013 causing $400 million in damage.[6] West Virginia is the state with the highest risk that a motorist will hit a deer while driving.[7]

And animal groups complain about the killing of deer
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520775 Jul 2, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who is financing her Slaughter Jaunts.???? Those slaughter weapons must be pretty expensive as would her travel .
Bear Archery company

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#520776 Jul 2, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your still wrong,he was a citizen Of MEXICO,( Not a Citizen of The United States) and he was on Mexican soil,not America's. therefore he is not entitled to the Rights OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION.
By your reasoning then,The United States should have started a war with Mexico,because since 2009 ,there has been 70,000 plus murders on the Mexican/American Border, because they should be entitled to be protected by our Constitution.
The Constitution was written mainly to sever Ties from England's Taxation and Rules, most of the colonials were slaves sent to the new world by England.
Since I was only referring to to the unalienable rights of life, liberty anf the pursuit of happiness which I don't think anyone which be denied, and is a human right, I'm not exactly sure why you went off on some historical revision about colonists being slaves. The Puritans arrived in the Americas as early as 1630. I know, because my family arrived in 1670. They were not slaves.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520777 Jul 2, 2014
EKK

The bow she shoots sells for $899.99,it is called the Rumor

Dead serious, for women who are.

Specifically designed around the physique and the ambitions of serious female archers, the new Rumor features the optimized Hybrid-cam technology, lightweight anti-torque structure, smaller slip-free grip, tailored draw cycle, and silent, shock-free release women need to realize their full potential in the field. The result is all the speed, agility, forgiveness and lethality any avid female shooter could want. Plus the honor of being named the Official Bow Of RealTree Girl.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520778 Jul 2, 2014
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I was only referring to to the unalienable rights of life, liberty anf the pursuit of happiness which I don't think anyone which be denied, and is a human right, I'm not exactly sure why you went off on some historical revision about colonists being slaves. The Puritans arrived in the Americas as early as 1630. I know, because my family arrived in 1670. They were not slaves.
Indentured servitude was a voluntary labour system whereby young people paid for their passage to the New World by working for an employer for a certain number of years. It was widely employed in the 18th century in the British colonies in North America and elsewhere. It was especially used as a way for poor youth in Britain and the German states to get passage to the American colonies. They would work for a fixed number of years, then be free to work on their own. The employer purchased the indenture from the sea captain who brought the youths over; he did so because he needed labour. Some worked as farmers or helpers for farm wives, some were apprenticed to craftsmen. Both sides were legally obligated to meet the terms, which were enforced by local American courts. Runaways were sought out and returned. About half of the white immigrants to the American colonies in the 17th and 18th centuries were indentured.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520779 Jul 2, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who is financing her Slaughter Jaunts.???? Those slaughter weapons must be pretty expensive as would her travel .
She's a cheerleader, for God's sake!

The Humane Society calls her a 'thrill killer'. It's in this article:

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2014/07/no...

The picture of this girl SMILING over the carcass of this magnificent beast, this beautiful white lion, actually made me sick to my stomach.

This is only 'sport' if the big game are armed the same way she is.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520780 Jul 2, 2014
T-REX wrote:
Currently, it is estimated that 20 to 30 million deer populate North America. The actual number of animals killed in deer-vehicle collisions is not known because no such database exists. In 1981 study, it was concluded that “large animals,” which included deer, accounted for 26% of animals killed each year in collisions with vehicles on interstates and country roads.[5]
In the United States, the state with the highest number of deer-vehicle collisions is Pennsylvania, with an estimated 115,000 collisions in 2013 causing $400 million in damage.[6] West Virginia is the state with the highest risk that a motorist will hit a deer while driving.[7]
And animal groups complain about the killing of deer
What do DEER have to do with endangered/vulnerable big game in Africa??

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#520781 Jul 2, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
She claims she's helping the conservation effort by slaughtering big game. Can someone explain that to me please?
I wish someone would shoot her with her own crossbow. See how she likes it. That triumphant grin she has when she poses with all those carcasses chills my blood.
If she gets her own reality show, I'll be sure to tell whatever network exactly what I think of them, & then never watch it again.
I'm a hunter. I'm also a staunch supporter of conservation. Those two positions are not mutually incompatible.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520782 Jul 2, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a cheerleader, for God's sake!
The Humane Society calls her a 'thrill killer'. It's in this article:
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2014/07/no...
The picture of this girl SMILING over the carcass of this magnificent beast, this beautiful white lion, actually made me sick to my stomach.
This is only 'sport' if the big game are armed the same way she is.
She probably has her prey skinned and sells it to other freaks who want animal rugs and skins to decorate their den /games room Then with the money she makes she buys plane tickets and killing tools to go slaughter other prey.

To me she is probably another daughter who has never been told NO and thinks the world is her oyster - that being the case I hope she eats them when there is no "R" in the month - and chokes on the pearl. Egotistical- Attention seeking Bitttch.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520783 Jul 2, 2014
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a hunter. I'm also a staunch supporter of conservation. Those two positions are not mutually incompatible.
No, they are not incompatible. But do you kill endangered/vulnerable big game just to prove you can?
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520784 Jul 2, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably has her prey skinned and sells it to other freaks who want animal rugs and skins to decorate their den /games room Then with the money she makes she buys plane tickets and killing tools to go slaughter other prey.
To me she is probably another daughter who has never been told NO and thinks the world is her oyster - that being the case I hope she eats them when there is no "R" in the month - and chokes on the pearl. Egotistical- Attention seeking Bitttch.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm glad this is causing an uproar. It should.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS

Lake Forest, CA

#520785 Jul 2, 2014
T-REX wrote:
Currently, it is estimated that 20 to 30 million deer populate North America. The actual number of animals killed in deer-vehicle collisions is not known because no such database exists. In 1981 study, it was concluded that “large animals,” which included deer, accounted for 26% of animals killed each year in collisions with vehicles on interstates and country roads.[5]
In the United States, the state with the highest number of deer-vehicle collisions is Pennsylvania, with an estimated 115,000 collisions in 2013 causing $400 million in damage.[6] West Virginia is the state with the highest risk that a motorist will hit a deer while driving.[7]
And animal groups complain about the killing of deer
Anoother excuse is that if they are not hunted thewy will starve to death..
This planet is overpopulated - Does that give me the right to take my 38 and go hunt them down so that some remaining people wont starve- These drunk drivers who cause accidents- should I be allowed to hunt & kill them also.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520786 Jul 2, 2014
DuckBilled Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
You and rex are little animal Murderers. They say that real people murderers sart with small animals and move up to people. OMG! Cult Cult CULT!
Thats exactly what your heroine did right.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520787 Jul 2, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anoother excuse is that if they are not hunted thewy will starve to death..
This planet is overpopulated - Does that give me the right to take my 38 and go hunt them down so that some remaining people wont starve- These drunk drivers who cause accidents- should I be allowed to hunt & kill them also.
I bet she wont be a woman who bitches because the Microwave doesn't work,and if warse came to pass,she would be a survivor as would most people who hunt whether its big game or small game.The average suburban women would starve to death if they didn't have a store or a mall to go to.In fact I would bet there would be twenty percent decrease in traffic on the freeway system in La if they disallowed women shoppers to shop between certain hour's.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520788 Jul 2, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not incompatible. But do you kill endangered/vulnerable big game just to prove you can?
Gee the gang bangers kill innocent people and children daily in LA,so should I assume endangered species of animals are more important than humans in your philosophy.

Marce no insults or anger meant in any of my reply's,so if you take any as such let me know and i will readily apologize.Your two nice of a poster
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520789 Jul 2, 2014
Here we go again,but at least it is a happy ending.

SLIDELL, La.(AP)— A Louisiana police officer rescued a 5-week-old baby locked for more than a half hour inside a sweltering car on a summer day after someone noticed the child unconscious in the back seat and called 911, authorities said.

The woman told police she had just dropped off her other child and forgot the baby was in the back seat in the strip mall parking lot. Temperatures outside reached above 90 degrees on Tuesday. The temperature inside the car was about 130 degrees. The baby has made a full recovery.

The mother of the infant, Gloria Elzy, 44, of Slidell, Louisiana, was in custody Wednesday on a charge of second-degree cruelty to juveniles and a warrant for failure to appear for an unrelated case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Mary NY 1,705,991
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 23,146
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 13,109
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr LizW 73,957
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon GALAXY FART 64,458
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Mon The Peoples Media 3,094
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Feb 18 Seamus 41

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages