CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#520326 Jun 24, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
There was 55,000 of them in Florida alone in 2010...ad 48k missing children....
Not counting the "GEO"s slipping within the cracks..of just_ice
I Moved West...on lower ground.....
Just saying...
Smile Slick!
A search in 2013 database shows there are 49,649 registered sex offenders in California. California has a ratio of 13.05 offenders per 10,000 residents.. you think they followed you here.?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#520329 Jun 24, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
Heey STM - I mistakenly called you Sanks - 2 very nice people easy enough to make a mistake. Ergo I feel there is no need to apologize.
Hope all is well - you are missed muchly ..
Ha, Ha....I actually thought you were just saying Thanks=)

XOXO
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#520330 Jun 24, 2014
remember when Casey told Piers Morgan this ?
"My life totally changed a year ago, but I'm dealing with it,"

You would think loosing (Murdering ) her child would have totally change her life , yet that was 3 years before not a year. ago
She must had forgot about killing Caylee .
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520333 Jun 24, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What doesn't fit in your scenario Mary NY...is saying "Casey Said and Waited 3 years..."
to report an ACCIDENTAL DEATH...with her FATHER an EX-Cop as an accomplice"....???
You're Scenario is Nothing but a Spagetti Drainer.....Full of HOLES filled withNasty Nancy's
Script of Tot om LIES...
In FACT it was Jose Baez who came up with that scenario 3 years down the line...
and Jose Baez LIED...because I saw Casey with Caylee on June 19th....So Caylee
could not had drowned on June 16th...AND George Anthony ALSO Denied it happenned....
And Casey did NOT say that to Piers Morgan......Au Contraire ma chere...
Casey told Piers Morgan "SHE DID NOT KILL HER DAUGHTER...
Then.....Piers Morgan ask Cheney Mason...
."If Casey did NOT kill her daughter...then Who did?"
Cheney Mason responded...with Smile..." NO ONE DID "...
Caylee was KIDNAPPED..and Casey said so to the FBI in July 2008....
The 5th DCA dismissed 2 of the charges of lying to Investigators...
WHO are they? Yuri Melich and Leonard Padilla????
Because she did not lie....and this is why.
Texas Equui Search made a DEAL with the Federal Court.....
Till all is over....with the Florida 9th Circus....and Nancy Grace's Tot Mom Script
filled with more questions than answers....
The Media is NOT The Law... Get a LIFE Mary NY...
By the way Next court date is June 30th 2014 and Casey's 3rd Acquittal Anniversary
is July 5th 2014....
Happy Anniversary Casey...God Speed Always!!!
$mile!!!
"" Caylee was KIDNAPPED..and Casey said so to the FBI in July 2008..""

Casey claimed she dropped Caylee off at the stairway of a vacant Sawgrass apt, that was proven a lie.
Casey then changed the story to the same woman knocked her down and took Caylee at JB Park after her one hr shower with Momma Cin, that was also proven to be a lie.

Cindy interviewed with the FBI
George interviewed with the FBI

CASEY DID NOT INTERVIEW WITH THE FBI
Get your facts straight Donia,and you did not see Caylee on June 19th as you caim.YOUR A FIRST CLASS LIAR.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520334 Jun 24, 2014
BiRexual wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds Like Brrrend, Marce, any of the premaddonnas on here.
Reported again
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520335 Jun 24, 2014
BiRexual wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds Like Brrrend, Marce, any of the premaddonnas on here.
What is premaddona? Is it a prescription drug?
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#520336 Jun 25, 2014
My father WILL be leaving soon. I STILL have SOME
family left that will provide the bare necessities of
life.
I don't want Casey to live such a life. She is not
cut out for that. Even her lovely daughter's death
is not reason enough to subject a person to that
treatment. Decade after decade of loneliness and
misery. To be shunned like a leper and have people
spit in the street when you walk by. She might not
haven given thought to the possibility, but that's no
reason to impose such a "sentence."
I am responsible for my own plight as well. I don't
come the school of thought that says "They made me a
criminal." People might not have IDEAL choices, but they
DO have choices. I will say one thing: "You do a child no
favors by spoiling them." and "Parents should be on the
same page, when it comes to child rearing."
"What Will I Do?" as the Nat King Cole song said?
It's not so much what you DO, it's what you ARE. What you ARE determines what you DO.
I'm hoping to be a PURE OF HEART PERSON. If I'm that way then EVEN when I'm torn apart by Pit bulls are
beaten to death I will die with NOBILITY.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520337 Jun 25, 2014
Lon Spector wrote:
life.
It's not so much what you DO, it's what you ARE. What you ARE determines what you DO.
I'm hoping to be a PURE OF HEART PERSON. If I'm that way then EVEN when I'm torn apart by Pit bulls are
Your a very mentally ill person:

reported

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#520338 Jun 25, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a very mentally ill person:
reported
Lon Spector related to Phil Spector who sits in the slammer for killing a woman? Phil the gun toting maniac who wouldn't allow women to leave him and finally put the gun in the mouth of Lana Clarkson, blowing her brains out!
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520339 Jun 25, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is premaddona? Is it a prescription drug?
Indeed it is - And is highly recommended by Psychiatrists in cases where patients suffer severe bouts of Artificial Intelligence.

"A German journalist worries that artificial intelligence will soon be able to trick and influence humans

Last week a computer program reportedly passed the Turing test by successfully convincing humans it communicated with that it was a real person at least 30% of the time.

LOL undoubtedly Rams would suggest everyone read 1984 .

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28...

SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520340 Jun 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Lon Spector related to Phil Spector who sits in the slammer for killing a woman? Phil the gun toting maniac who wouldn't allow women to leave him and finally put the gun in the mouth of Lana Clarkson, blowing her brains out!
I suss he is very friendly with sneaky Henry...
.At a hearing held outside the presence of the jury, Judge Fidler ruled that defense criminalist Dr. Henry Lee had withheld evidence from prosecutors, leaving the door open for the state to present this information to the jury. The evidence in question was the small flat white object believed to be part of an acrylic fingernail. Two former members of Spector's defense team—attorney Sara Caplan and investigator Stanley White— had testified previously that they saw Dr. Lee in possession of this object in the foyer of Spector's mansion.
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez called Lee "probably the world's foremost crime scene detective." He will testify about evidence from the recovery scene where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, Casey Anthony's car and other areas.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520341 Jun 25, 2014
Lon Spector wrote:
life.
You write..

"I don't want Casey to live such a life. She is not

Are you implying that had Casey taken time off from slithering around the pole - entering Hot Body Contest - Sought Employment - Hired a REAL Baby Sitter akkowing time for her to consider the consequences sshe would suffer - She may not have killed her daughter ??

You may be right - After all Casey has proven that there is only one person she cares about and that is Casey Marie Anthony and what Casy wants Casey is determined to get- she missssed out on getting Tony's number tho.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520342 Jun 25, 2014
Akking S/B allowing.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#520343 Jun 25, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
I suss he is very friendly with sneaky Henry...
.At a hearing held outside the presence of the jury, Judge Fidler ruled that defense criminalist Dr. Henry Lee had withheld evidence from prosecutors, leaving the door open for the state to present this information to the jury. The evidence in question was the small flat white object believed to be part of an acrylic fingernail. Two former members of Spector's defense team—attorney Sara Caplan and investigator Stanley White— had testified previously that they saw Dr. Lee in possession of this object in the foyer of Spector's mansion.
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez called Lee "probably the world's foremost crime scene detective." He will testify about evidence from the recovery scene where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, Casey Anthony's car and other areas.
I watched the first trial of Phil Spector. I loved Judge Fidler! I remember the fiasco over Dr. Lee. I also remember Linda Kenney Baden's hubby got in a little trouble as well. He was sitting on the stand sweating like a holiday ham!
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520344 Jun 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the first trial of Phil Spector. I loved Judge Fidler! I remember the fiasco over Dr. Lee. I also remember Linda Kenney Baden's hubby got in a little trouble as well. He was sitting on the stand sweating like a holiday ham!
He probably felt like he was in a Hot Tub at a Spa in Baden Baden.
As for Linda the less said the better !!!!

Fugly hardly describes her.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520345 Jun 25, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is - And is highly recommended by Psychiatrists in cases where patients suffer severe bouts of Artificial Intelligence.
"A German journalist worries that artificial intelligence will soon be able to trick and influence humans
Last week a computer program reportedly passed the Turing test by successfully convincing humans it communicated with that it was a real person at least 30% of the time.
LOL undoubtedly Rams would suggest everyone read 1984 .
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28...
Why? Crumbler never got past the first few pages. She also had no idea what the book was really about.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520346 Jun 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
'sweating like a holiday ham'-- ha ha, I love it! Never heard that one before.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520347 Jun 25, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Crumbler never got past the first few pages. She also had no idea what the book was really about.
Hey my little Premaddonna - 47% thrpugh COP TOWN - Had to skip 5 pages of sex on the kitchen - counter Not one her best stories but is still interesting. Will let you know more when I am thru.

Your Partener in Egotism

Bella Donna

Yes I am beautiful that's why I am called Bella Donna But I can also be deadly..
Since there are a couple of envious ignoramuses on here I will save them the brain taxing time of figuring out how to Google ...

The name “belladonna” means “beautiful lady,” and was chosen because of a risky practice in Italy. The belladonna berry juice was used historically in Italy to enlarge the pupils of women, giving them a striking appearance. This was not a good idea, because belladonna can be poisonous.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#520348 Jun 25, 2014
We have a male version of kc here in Ga! This poor little boy died after he father went to work and left him in the car.....He was arrested and charged with murder the same day. He garnered a lot of sympathy, I was suspicious from the start because the Basstard got in his car, drove off from his work site then pulled over once he was out of his work place parking lot.~SMH~

Snip...

FOX 5 I-Team reporter Randy Travis reports investigators seized Ross Harris' work computer from Home Depot after his arrest last week. In the search history on that computer, a law enforcement source tells the FOX 5 I-Team someone searched for information on how long it takes for an animal to die in a hot car.

The FOX 5 I-Team has not been able to confirm when that Internet search was conducted.
***fugger!!!

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/25864933/so...
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520349 Jun 25, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my little Premaddonna - 47% thrpugh COP TOWN - Had to skip 5 pages of sex on the kitchen - counter Not one her best stories but is still interesting. Will let you know more when I am thru.
Your Partener in Egotism
Bella Donna
Yes I am beautiful that's why I am called Bella Donna But I can also be deadly..
Since there are a couple of envious ignoramuses on here I will save them the brain taxing time of figuring out how to Google ...
The name “belladonna” means “beautiful lady,” and was chosen because of a risky practice in Italy. The belladonna berry juice was used historically in Italy to enlarge the pupils of women, giving them a striking appearance. This was not a good idea, because belladonna can be poisonous.
It's difficult to get a man after you've killed yourself by ingesting belladonna. But hey, those wide pupils really good, especially in the classroom.

I forget, who wrote 'Cop Town'? Finished the Denise Mina book 'The Red Road', very very good, as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,536,136
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 hr zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Fri Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... Fri Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages