CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520340 Jun 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Lon Spector related to Phil Spector who sits in the slammer for killing a woman? Phil the gun toting maniac who wouldn't allow women to leave him and finally put the gun in the mouth of Lana Clarkson, blowing her brains out!
I suss he is very friendly with sneaky Henry...
.At a hearing held outside the presence of the jury, Judge Fidler ruled that defense criminalist Dr. Henry Lee had withheld evidence from prosecutors, leaving the door open for the state to present this information to the jury. The evidence in question was the small flat white object believed to be part of an acrylic fingernail. Two former members of Spector's defense team—attorney Sara Caplan and investigator Stanley White— had testified previously that they saw Dr. Lee in possession of this object in the foyer of Spector's mansion.
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez called Lee "probably the world's foremost crime scene detective." He will testify about evidence from the recovery scene where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, Casey Anthony's car and other areas.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520341 Jun 25, 2014
Lon Spector wrote:
My father WILL be leaving soon. I STILL have SOME
family left that will provide the bare necessities of
life.
I don't want Casey to live such a life. She is not
cut out for that. Even her lovely daughter's death
is not reason enough to subject a person to that
treatment. Decade after decade of loneliness and
misery. To be shunned like a leper and have people
spit in the street when you walk by. She might not
haven given thought to the possibility, but that's no
reason to impose such a "sentence."
I am responsible for my own plight as well. I don't
come the school of thought that says "They made me a
criminal." People might not have IDEAL choices, but they
DO have choices. I will say one thing: "You do a child no
favors by spoiling them." and "Parents should be on the
same page, when it comes to child rearing."
"What Will I Do?" as the Nat King Cole song said?
It's not so much what you DO, it's what you ARE. What you ARE determines what you DO.
I'm hoping to be a PURE OF HEART PERSON. If I'm that way then EVEN when I'm torn apart by Pit bulls are
beaten to death I will die with NOBILITY.
You write..

"I don't want Casey to live such a life. She is not
cut out for that. Even her lovely daughter's death
is not reason enough to subject a person to that
treatment. Decade after decade of loneliness and
misery. To be shunned like a leper and have people
spit in the street when you walk by. She might not
haven given thought to the possibility, but that's no
reason to impose such a "sentence."

Are you implying that had Casey taken time off from slithering around the pole - entering Hot Body Contest - Sought Employment - Hired a REAL Baby Sitter akkowing time for her to consider the consequences sshe would suffer - She may not have killed her daughter ??

You may be right - After all Casey has proven that there is only one person she cares about and that is Casey Marie Anthony and what Casy wants Casey is determined to get- she missssed out on getting Tony's number tho.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520342 Jun 25, 2014
Akking S/B allowing.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#520343 Jun 25, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
I suss he is very friendly with sneaky Henry...
.At a hearing held outside the presence of the jury, Judge Fidler ruled that defense criminalist Dr. Henry Lee had withheld evidence from prosecutors, leaving the door open for the state to present this information to the jury. The evidence in question was the small flat white object believed to be part of an acrylic fingernail. Two former members of Spector's defense team—attorney Sara Caplan and investigator Stanley White— had testified previously that they saw Dr. Lee in possession of this object in the foyer of Spector's mansion.
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez called Lee "probably the world's foremost crime scene detective." He will testify about evidence from the recovery scene where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, Casey Anthony's car and other areas.
I watched the first trial of Phil Spector. I loved Judge Fidler! I remember the fiasco over Dr. Lee. I also remember Linda Kenney Baden's hubby got in a little trouble as well. He was sitting on the stand sweating like a holiday ham!
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520344 Jun 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the first trial of Phil Spector. I loved Judge Fidler! I remember the fiasco over Dr. Lee. I also remember Linda Kenney Baden's hubby got in a little trouble as well. He was sitting on the stand sweating like a holiday ham!
He probably felt like he was in a Hot Tub at a Spa in Baden Baden.
As for Linda the less said the better !!!!

Fugly hardly describes her.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520345 Jun 25, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is - And is highly recommended by Psychiatrists in cases where patients suffer severe bouts of Artificial Intelligence.
"A German journalist worries that artificial intelligence will soon be able to trick and influence humans
Last week a computer program reportedly passed the Turing test by successfully convincing humans it communicated with that it was a real person at least 30% of the time.
LOL undoubtedly Rams would suggest everyone read 1984 .
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28...
Why? Crumbler never got past the first few pages. She also had no idea what the book was really about.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520346 Jun 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
'sweating like a holiday ham'-- ha ha, I love it! Never heard that one before.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520347 Jun 25, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Crumbler never got past the first few pages. She also had no idea what the book was really about.
Hey my little Premaddonna - 47% thrpugh COP TOWN - Had to skip 5 pages of sex on the kitchen - counter Not one her best stories but is still interesting. Will let you know more when I am thru.

Your Partener in Egotism

Bella Donna

Yes I am beautiful that's why I am called Bella Donna But I can also be deadly..
Since there are a couple of envious ignoramuses on here I will save them the brain taxing time of figuring out how to Google ...

The name “belladonna” means “beautiful lady,” and was chosen because of a risky practice in Italy. The belladonna berry juice was used historically in Italy to enlarge the pupils of women, giving them a striking appearance. This was not a good idea, because belladonna can be poisonous.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#520348 Jun 25, 2014
We have a male version of kc here in Ga! This poor little boy died after he father went to work and left him in the car.....He was arrested and charged with murder the same day. He garnered a lot of sympathy, I was suspicious from the start because the Basstard got in his car, drove off from his work site then pulled over once he was out of his work place parking lot.~SMH~

Snip...

FOX 5 I-Team reporter Randy Travis reports investigators seized Ross Harris' work computer from Home Depot after his arrest last week. In the search history on that computer, a law enforcement source tells the FOX 5 I-Team someone searched for information on how long it takes for an animal to die in a hot car.

The FOX 5 I-Team has not been able to confirm when that Internet search was conducted.
***fugger!!!

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/25864933/so...
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520349 Jun 25, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my little Premaddonna - 47% thrpugh COP TOWN - Had to skip 5 pages of sex on the kitchen - counter Not one her best stories but is still interesting. Will let you know more when I am thru.
Your Partener in Egotism
Bella Donna
Yes I am beautiful that's why I am called Bella Donna But I can also be deadly..
Since there are a couple of envious ignoramuses on here I will save them the brain taxing time of figuring out how to Google ...
The name “belladonna” means “beautiful lady,” and was chosen because of a risky practice in Italy. The belladonna berry juice was used historically in Italy to enlarge the pupils of women, giving them a striking appearance. This was not a good idea, because belladonna can be poisonous.
It's difficult to get a man after you've killed yourself by ingesting belladonna. But hey, those wide pupils really good, especially in the classroom.

I forget, who wrote 'Cop Town'? Finished the Denise Mina book 'The Red Road', very very good, as always.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520350 Jun 25, 2014
STM wrote:
We have a male version of kc here in Ga! This poor little boy died after he father went to work and left him in the car.....He was arrested and charged with murder the same day. He garnered a lot of sympathy, I was suspicious from the start because the Basstard got in his car, drove off from his work site then pulled over once he was out of his work place parking lot.~SMH~
Snip...
FOX 5 I-Team reporter Randy Travis reports investigators seized Ross Harris' work computer from Home Depot after his arrest last week. In the search history on that computer, a law enforcement source tells the FOX 5 I-Team someone searched for information on how long it takes for an animal to die in a hot car.
The FOX 5 I-Team has not been able to confirm when that Internet search was conducted.
***fugger!!!
Dear God -- how horrific! That poor child, how he must have suffered. I hope they do the same thing to the father.

Level 8

New York

#520351 Jun 25, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
'sweating like a holiday ham'-- ha ha, I love it! Never heard that one before.
I've used it at least once before when Walker was posting...lol

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#520353 Jun 25, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God -- how horrific! That poor child, how he must have suffered. I hope they do the same thing to the father.
Marce, he went out to his car during his lunch break, I hope to God we don't find out down the road the poor little guy was still alive! I see someone needs their meds adjusted again=/
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520356 Jun 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I've used it at least once before when Walker was posting...lol
YEP! I remember that- Unfortunately she gulped it down in one mouthful - After waking up one morning with a Bug rather than serving it at one of her pretend parties .

During the civil trial whereby her party guests sued her for a refund of their Trailer Door Entry Fee - The ACLU attempted to prove it was the Bug that ate the whole Ham.

At a later date Patricia confessed she was the guilty party.

CASE CLOSED according to the Deseret News.

Level 8

New York

#520357 Jun 25, 2014
DuckBilled Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't, liar. Prove it if not.
:D
You mean to tell me YOU don't remember? I don't feel like proving it, can you look it up for me?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520358 Jun 25, 2014
STM wrote:
Snip...
***fugger!!!
Oh Good Lawd - He compared his son to an ANIMAL ??

Far better for him had he used his Home Depot Employee Disco7nt Card and purchased some Duct Tape & Black Trash Bags aand dumped his son in a copse to be devoured by wildlife.

Then had his Mammy Google Klorokill.

Worked for Kid Killer KC EH ??
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#520359 Jun 25, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult to get a man after you've killed yourself by ingesting belladonna. But hey, those wide pupils really good, especially in the classroom.
I forget, who wrote 'Cop Town'? Finished the Denise Mina book 'The Red Road', very very good, as always.
OT. I went to a child's birthday party where the moms were discussing an herbal treatment for teething. The child seemed to get almost immediate relief. I read the ingredients and one was belladonna. It freaked me out.

Level 8

New York

#520360 Jun 25, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
OT. I went to a child's birthday party where the moms were discussing an herbal treatment for teething. The child seemed to get almost immediate relief. I read the ingredients and one was belladonna. It freaked me out.
Clove oil? I've heard of that for help with toothaches.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520361 Jun 25, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to tell me YOU don't remember? I don't feel like proving it, can you look it up for me?
Hay Marny It is TFF how old Stalker still reverts to her old routine of first claiming that she too likes Duck - Whereby anyone familiar with her hatred is aware that her daily diet consists of Ham Hocks. But then proceeds to attack you.

So reminiscent of Poe attacking AN. Despite the numerous name/hat changes the cadence of their posts remain the same throughout.

Whereby whilst donned in yet another hat they attack Rex.

I am very fortunate indeed to have an admirer posting as SICK Brend - Admires me soooooo much in fact claims IT"S adoration for me neatth IT'S sign in name.

Futile attempt at a Red Herring to throw the FBI from rounding it up. They are getting closer than the Padded Bra holding up the droopy teaties of the Kid Killer prior to being removed for a Couch Flopping session.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#520362 Jun 25, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>

https://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/n/ni...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,604,514
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,986
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,520
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Mon Rectal Blaster 1,336
News Student zapped by Taser leaves juvenile detenti... (Mar '08) Sun Thaliamar Jimenez 161
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) Sat Angela 40
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sep 22 LizW 73,841

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages