CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520293 Jun 24, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
Count down 1....2......3.....4....
Yeppers the FBI is getting closer !

FBI: 281 pimps arrested, 168 child prostitutes recovered in sex trafficking bust

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/fbi-281-p...
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520294 Jun 24, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
Hey Marce- Doubt if Mz. Rowlings will be a participant in the ceremony.
' The Battle of Bannockburn, fought on 24 June 1314, was one of the most famous events in the wars of independence.'
She better not even try -- nasty cow. Shame on her!
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520295 Jun 24, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI: 281 pimps arrested, 168 child prostitutes recovered in sex trafficking bust
Very grateful these subhumans have been apprehended & the children rescued, but I can't help but wonder how many, many more children are never saved.

Just sickens me to read this.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#520296 Jun 24, 2014
Lon Spector wrote:
In the health world it is well known that if a
person is deprived of a vitamin they reach a
point of no return. Even if the vitamin is offered in
abundance at a later time, they simply lose the
ability to absorb it.
I gave up on the world at 12. Prior to that point,
people were VERY vicious to me in public school.
Of course, this is typical of kids, and while you're
in the midst of it, you never think it will end.
My folks were just like George and Cindy. One was
denying. One was enabling. Vicious, but the outside
world was worse.
I lost a lot of weight at 11 and thought I'd be "loved."
I put a lot into it. I was CERTAIN I'd found THE ANSWER.
What I found was MORE hostility. What?? There's no
Santa Claus? I was flabbergasted! My mom had told me
about a girlfriend's "problem son." He stays in his room
all the time." She should NEVER have told me that. It
would never have occurred to me you could get away
with something like that.
After a harsh bout of ridicule by neighborhood children,
my mind was made up. I kept off the streets except for
"essential" things like school.
Now, when you do something like that, your fears grow
larger and larger. The world becomes a very scary place.
Keep it up for 44 years and become a vegetable.
Either get help or stop whining.

What will you do when your father passes away? Sit there & starve to death?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520297 Jun 24, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Very grateful these subhumans have been apprehended & the children rescued, but I can't help but wonder how many, many more children are never saved.
That of course is the saddest part of all - But at least these pieces of low-life are off the streets.- Until some Judge gives them 30 days probation.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#520298 Jun 24, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that! Hey, according to Dayz, Caylee should be among one of the children recovered, eh?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520299 Jun 24, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that! Hey, according to Dayz, Caylee should be among one of the children recovered, eh?
That would be a self contradiction since he on 2 occasions proclaimed Jess was the real killer. Quickly had the posts removed of course then in a very femine type protest dared some to post the comment to prove it. Pretty slick for a first year flunked law school student.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520300 Jun 24, 2014
LOL!- Indeed KC does have a lot of Head Hunters after her - Most of whom would like to see her head on a Pike. Probably the reason she will disregard the advice of this Astrologer to be seem.Lawd only knows how she could be considered a thing of beauty -
Pointed head
Dumbo Ears
Horrible complexion
Chipped Tooth
Felon
Kid Killer..

Pisces

You're a thing of beauty today! It's a great time to get romantic attention, but you could also just enjoy the company of friends or even get noticed by headhunters. See and be seen!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520302 Jun 24, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the girl is FUGLY!
FUGLY===== some people,Men and Women alike.

Fuglier=====Some more people Men and Women alike.

Fugliest ====Casey Anthony ( 1st place ), Cindy Anthony ( 2nd place ),only two in that catagory.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520303 Jun 24, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
LOL!- Indeed KC does have a lot of Head Hunters after her - Most of whom would like to see her head on a Pike. Probably the reason she will disregard the advice of this Astrologer to be seem.Lawd only knows how she could be considered a thing of beauty -
Pointed head
Dumbo Ears
Horrible complexion
Chipped Tooth
Felon
Kid Killer..
Pisces
You're a thing of beauty today! It's a great time to get romantic attention, but you could also just enjoy the company of friends or even get noticed by headhunters. See and be seen!
You forgot ----Dark Cold Dead Eyes
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520306 Jun 24, 2014
AH, a perfect match for Casey Anthony finally::

LUTZ, Fla.(AP) A teenager killed his grandmother in a bloody struggle inside her home at a nudist community and then drove around with her body in a minivan for nearly five hours, authorities said.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520307 Jun 24, 2014
T-REX wrote:
AH, a perfect match for Casey Anthony finally::
LUTZ, Fla.(AP) A teenager killed his grandmother in a bloody struggle inside her home at a nudist community and then drove around with her body in a minivan for nearly five hours, authorities said.
Oh My Eyes ! If she looked anything like a certain bleach blond granny we are familiar with that really must have been a disgusting sight to see in a Nudist Community.. Almost as fugly as this chub rub idiiot who found it necessary to imitate me

Poor pitiful miscreant so desperate for attention so totally deranged it would probably post nude pics of itself on this thread if it could - Now that would be the fugliest of fugly !

However whilst it is imitating me it is leaving others alone so that's one consolation.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#520309 Jun 24, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a list of 71 pigs from Ga that were busted, even worse many of these addresses are too close for comfort, many were practically in my back yard...Disgusting! We recently had a big rise in attempted child abductions, most were in the 13yo age range. I can't help but wonder now if it was a part of this sick ring=/

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php...

Check the list, more then just pimps, I would say the number of arrests are higher then what was in the article Maddy posted.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#520314 Jun 24, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey lied then waited three years to tell the truth? LOL @ you. She said Caylee drowned in the family pool with the help of George. She is DEAD. Why do you think Casey told Piers that Caylee was indeed dead from an accidental drowning.
What doesn't fit in your scenario Mary NY...is saying "Casey Said and Waited 3 years..."
to report an ACCIDENTAL DEATH...with her FATHER an EX-Cop as an accomplice"....???
You're Scenario is Nothing but a Spagetti Drainer.....Full of HOLES filled withNasty Nancy's
Script of Tot om LIES...
In FACT it was Jose Baez who came up with that scenario 3 years down the line...
and Jose Baez LIED...because I saw Casey with Caylee on June 19th....So Caylee
could not had drowned on June 16th...AND George Anthony ALSO Denied it happenned....

And Casey did NOT say that to Piers Morgan......Au Contraire ma chere...
Casey told Piers Morgan "SHE DID NOT KILL HER DAUGHTER...
Then.....Piers Morgan ask Cheney Mason...
."If Casey did NOT kill her daughter...then Who did?"
Cheney Mason responded...with Smile..." NO ONE DID "...

Caylee was KIDNAPPED..and Casey said so to the FBI in July 2008....
The 5th DCA dismissed 2 of the charges of lying to Investigators...
WHO are they? Yuri Melich and Leonard Padilla????
Because she did not lie....and this is why.
Texas Equui Search made a DEAL with the Federal Court.....
Till all is over....with the Florida 9th Circus....and Nancy Grace's Tot Mom Script
filled with more questions than answers....
The Media is NOT The Law... Get a LIFE Mary NY...

By the way Next court date is June 30th 2014 and Casey's 3rd Acquittal Anniversary
is July 5th 2014....
Happy Anniversary Casey...God Speed Always!!!
$mile!!!
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520315 Jun 24, 2014
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a list of 71 pigs from Ga that were busted, even worse many of these addresses are too close for comfort, many were practically in my back yard...Disgusting! We recently had a big rise in attempted child abductions, most were in the 13yo age range. I can't help but wonder now if it was a part of this sick ring=/
http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php...
Check the list, more then just pimps, I would say the number of arrests are higher then what was in the article Maddy posted.
Filthy disgusting bastages- That' why am convinced Cities in the US should bring back the stocks & pillory.

Thank Gawd the FBI are being vigilant and rounding up this scum. They are getting closer each day - That accounts for so many hat changes this past few weeks - one would almost conclude that there was a Year End Sale on Hats @ Target. Also during that same period there have been more name changes than a Wedding Chapel in Vegas.

I bet you were furious when you realized how close they were to you - Makes a person wonder who the hell they are standing next to in the store.

Keep us updated Sanks..

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#520316 Jun 24, 2014
Sick Brend wrote:
Too many Peddys in the area move to higher ground.
There was 55,000 of them in Florida alone in 2010...ad 48k missing children....

Not counting the "GEO"s slipping within the cracks..of just_ice

I Moved West...on lower ground.....
Just saying...
Smile Slick!
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#520317 Jun 24, 2014
Heey STM - I mistakenly called you Sanks - 2 very nice people easy enough to make a mistake. Ergo I feel there is no need to apologize.

Hope all is well - you are missed muchly ..
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520319 Jun 24, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What doesn't fit in your scenario Mary NY...is saying "Casey Said and Waited 3 years..."
to report an ACCIDENTAL DEATH...with her FATHER an EX-Cop as an accomplice"....???
You're Scenario is Nothing but a Spagetti Drainer.....Full of HOLES filled withNasty Nancy's
Script of Tot om LIES...
In FACT it was Jose Baez who came up with that scenario 3 years down the line...
and Jose Baez LIED...because I saw Casey with Caylee on June 19th....So Caylee
could not had drowned on June 16th...AND George Anthony ALSO Denied it happenned....
And Casey did NOT say that to Piers Morgan......Au Contraire ma chere...
Casey told Piers Morgan "SHE DID NOT KILL HER DAUGHTER...
Then.....Piers Morgan ask Cheney Mason...
."If Casey did NOT kill her daughter...then Who did?"
Cheney Mason responded...with Smile..." NO ONE DID "...
Caylee was KIDNAPPED..and Casey said so to the FBI in July 2008....
The 5th DCA dismissed 2 of the charges of lying to Investigators...
WHO are they? Yuri Melich and Leonard Padilla????
Because she did not lie....and this is why.
Texas Equui Search made a DEAL with the Federal Court.....
Till all is over....with the Florida 9th Circus....and Nancy Grace's Tot Mom Script
filled with more questions than answers....
The Media is NOT The Law... Get a LIFE Mary NY...
By the way Next court date is June 30th 2014 and Casey's 3rd Acquittal Anniversary
is July 5th 2014....
Happy Anniversary Casey...God Speed Always!!!
$mile!!!
"""" Cheney Mason responded...with Smile..." NO ONE DID "...""
Making up shit again Donia,Mason never made that statement to Piers Morgan ever.

Sure hope you have your lawyer on standby,your going to need him.Its coming.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520320 Jun 24, 2014
DuckBilled Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire mary, cause we could eat crispy duck all day, just ask her. we are petite girls who can eat what ever we want! Not bragging when it's the truth. Just talkin duck here cause I can!
reported
T-REX

Chico, CA

#520321 Jun 24, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
There was 55,000 of them in Florida alone in 2010...ad 48k missing children....
Not counting the "GEO"s slipping within the cracks..of just_ice
I Moved West...on lower ground.....
Just saying...
Smile Slick!
You moved because you were about to be baker acted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,580,476
Best Roadside Service Unlimited Roadside Assist... 2 hr Tim Cambell 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,475
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr Beams 63,943
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Thu Tina 30
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) Thu Princess Hey 9,808
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,059

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages