CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#519262 Jun 10, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I ain't rich luvvie_- I juist kip[ down there in one of non spike doorways aand grab a few hours doss.- Amywhere I 'ang me 'at is ome.
Speaking of Hats - I muchly like the one that looks like a Hair Dryer - Whereby I could plug in me supersonic extra terrestrial cell phone and listen in to the conversations twixt Smurtle & Elliot Ness.
Must be that special phone I've seen Billy Mumy use in the Twilight Zone when he called his dead granny. Maybe Smurf got it at a Flea Market. She also loves the Dead Kennedy's. Now I know what that means. Because no one would like the rinky-dinky alt band The Dead Kennedy's.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#519263 Jun 10, 2014
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the proof you are a drunk is right here. You can type all you want, it's a free country. For you to keep posting drunkin rants is just so cool! You incriminate your sad self with every sad word you post.
Relax Coockoo- Your stress has already caused your 'Roids to swell and circumvent your one celled brain - Ask any drunk on this thread and they will agree with me.

So did you finally convince your LM to enter Meth rehab?

And how about your Pa - Is he still getting counseling for his pedophilia urges.?

Have to admit despite your background you have turned out less of a despot than most from such parentage.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#519264 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Cause Im a lonely a-hole just like the rest of you!:)
PSST! If perchance have the phone # of Days - Your lonely space will be lonely no longer.

Proving that not all good things come in little packages. Just grin & BARE it EH?
:-)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#519265 Jun 10, 2014
They all drink here. Why else would any sane person be still talking Anthony. It is so sad to see the loneliness consume them.
Yet here you are once again reading all these sad pitiful posts! LOL @ you! You need to go back about 100 pages and see that we talk about all kinds of things here. If you would quit sniffing glue you might see just how ridiculous your posts are.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#519266 Jun 10, 2014
Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem with Canadians? Rambler's gone, so you have nobody else to pick on? That crazy French fool is no more a Canadian than fly but because she says so, she must be. She lies about everything else, but her being Canadian MUST be the truth. Use your heads.
Nice try to deflect us, but rambler is still here and as far as the other certified moron from Canada is from Quebec
I guess what I mean is the bottom line IS::

They [post BS, we will Pick and Whereby them to KINGDOM COME
Winnipeg

Aurora, Canada

#519267 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Brend/Maddy trashes everyone eventually, even her so called friends. She drinks like a fish so what do you expect?
From you idiots? Nothing. I SUSPECT though due to your answering a post made to her; well extrapolate that out from there genius.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#519268 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Cause Im a lonely a-hole just like the rest of you!:)
Wasn't really necessary to put LONELY in your sentence,because nobody else is except BK lovers.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#519270 Jun 10, 2014
Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>
From you idiots? Nothing. I SUSPECT though due to your answering a post made to her; well extrapolate that out from there genius.
Poor Baby ,you just go ahead and cry,maybe momma will stop from making your PB&J sandwiches long enough to change your wet diapers
T-REX

Chico, CA

#519272 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Whereby you look like a total fool, but go right ahead it's your MO.
Rather look like a fool than a TURD any day.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#519273 Jun 10, 2014
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be that special phone I've seen Billy Mumy use in the Twilight Zone when he called his dead granny. Maybe Smurf got it at a Flea Market. She also loves the Dead Kennedy's. Now I know what that means. Because no one would like the rinky-dinky alt band The Dead Kennedy's.
That is one of the CREEPIEST TZ eps of all time.

Silly Jess, the only dead Kennedy is Ted. Jack & Bobby are still around, although they're getting up there in years.

That's who Murph was picking up from the airport.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#519274 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>You spend every night and day typing to a drunk with seaweed breath.. True love for a dinosaur like you.
Just acting as Captain Obvious but aren't you doing the same? You appear to post to Maddy, Mary and Marce. Love interests too?

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#519275 Jun 10, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the CREEPIEST TZ eps of all time.
Silly Jess, the only dead Kennedy is Ted. Jack & Bobby are still around, although they're getting up there in years.
That's who Murph was picking up from the airport.
Ah........

Psssst.....btw....I have it on good authority, that one of the M's(not me) is having a birthday at the end of the month. Shhhhh........
Winnipeg

Aurora, Canada

#519276 Jun 10, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try to deflect us, but rambler is still here and as far as the other certified moron from Canada is from Quebec
I guess what I mean is the bottom line IS::
They [post BS, we will Pick and Whereby them to KINGDOM COME
What's that then Krusty? Deflect you from what? It's clear from your posts that you guess at most things. If you were anybody other than one of their own characters; your grammar Nazi toon would have her head right up your illiterate butt.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#519278 Jun 10, 2014
Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you waste your time here? Anyone of your obvious intelligence MUST have something better to do than criticize those of our lesser abilities. Or is the reason for your posts exactly what it appears to be. Feel better now?
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#519281 Jun 10, 2014
BiRexual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thank you
Schadenfreude? Can you imagine what that reveals about you?
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#519282 Jun 10, 2014
BiRexual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thank you

I thought that I had posted that response to Winnipeg. Surely, it is my mistake.

OT.[ I know Marce, don't call me Shirley.]
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#519283 Jun 10, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason for your constant presence here, Brad?
Gees

Yacht has been repossessed - Joy Toy has taken up with Parolee Dyllis Delbruk- They now lurk within the Basement of the LM in Bottoms - Columbus OH .
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#519284 Jun 10, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Schadenfreude? Can you imagine what that reveals about you?
OH LAWD MY EYES ...Stop for a few moments and indulge for a few moments to guffaw whilst IT dares to reveal itself.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#519285 Jun 10, 2014
Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that then Krusty? Deflect you from what? It's clear from your posts that you guess at most things. If you were anybody other than one of their own characters; your grammar Nazi toon would have her head right up your illiterate butt.
TS idiot
My guess would be a million more times accurate than anything you could possibly post,
Its not my fault the good posters here refuse to lower their INTELLIGENCE to your Stupidity.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#519286 Jun 10, 2014
BiRexual wrote:
<quoted text>
I is a pure extension of Brends rectal system. Right!
Yep you are all she would have to do now is push the little handle down and flush you back to your relatives and get rid of you and the Smell.HAVE A NICE TRIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,685,769
News Police plan to ramp up security at Jackson Brow... 11 hr Dean 2
last post wins! (Jul '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 6,073
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Mon Princess Hey 23,138
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) Mon Princess Hey 13,087
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) Sun SSM 4
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Sun Nutz 770

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance