CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518207 May 29, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo boo, when she has some seaweed stuck between her tooth's.
LMAO TROLLop 'Tooths?????
'Wrong Thread M'Dear Since most on here and Chat choose to ignore your deranged rants- Perhaps the time has come whereby you set up your own Thread entitled
"INBRED KID KILLER LOVERS UNITE".

Since this will be my last response to you - I do so hope you do not confuse my C L I CK
with the clicks the woodlice make in search of a brain in your vacuous skull.

You add nothing of interest to this thread - You are only capable of spewing venom in a feeble attempt to disrupt those among us who are capable of agreeing to disagree.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518208 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Who takes an ambulance to the dentist?
The Orlando Kid Killer of course ! Gawd do try to keep up Hokay ???
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518209 May 29, 2014
OMG! Just look who has abandoned this thread and after realizing that there was nary a soul home on Chat now posts on this thread. Wazzit sumffink we said that caused her to scuttle off - Or does she realize that Mammy will soon be home to wrest the Lap Top from her in order to get on the Twerker Looking For A Mate Website ??

Gotta Love these profound comments......

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T1...
Happy Happy

United States

#518210 May 29, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be interesting only to you if it is in Casey's favor
Shouldn't you be telling us you had a one on one conversation with Rodger's and you sent certified,notarized registered letters to the Santa Barbara Sheriff where you knew in advance he was going to do all this killing and the 9th court suppressed your letter.
Rumor has it that a new Elliot Rodger blog has been discovered and gives a more detailed version of the straw that broke the camel's back.

We already know that he felt inferior and jealous because he couldn't get a girl.
He bacame insanely enraged whenever someone else was with a pretty girl.

I guess what finally pushed him over the edge was learning that even Jesse Grunge found a chic.

Never thought I'd see the day either.

It was more than Rodger could take.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#518211 May 29, 2014
Happy Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it that a new Elliot Rodger blog has been discovered and gives a more detailed version of the straw that broke the camel's back.
We already know that he felt inferior and jealous because he couldn't get a girl.
I guess what finally pushed him over the edge was learning that even Jesse Grunge found a chic.
Don't let it push you over the edge!
Rodger's exhibited the kind of resentment that you have expressed here many times.
Do you own guns?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518213 May 29, 2014
Happy Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly you empathize with his latent Homosexual feelings since having to face the agony and heartache you suffered when Jess chose KC over you EH ??

Have you not found another whose big black blobs you can lick ??

You might check out with your local OH dairy farmer who raises Black on White Holstein Cows with low slung pendulous udders that you can suckle upon whilst images of KC fill your head EH... JESS saying.
Happy Happy

United States

#518214 May 29, 2014
Elliot Rodger reminds me of the Rev in terms of their delusional grandiose sense of entitlement and supreme godlike image of themselves.

I was half expecting to read an excerpt about a large human angel man lifting a small child out of dirt shavings.

But he also reminds me of Jesse in terms of the oppositional defiance and intermittent explosive traits.

Evil. Pure evil.
Happy Happy

United States

#518215 May 29, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly you empathize with his latent Homosexual feelings since having to face the agony and heartache you suffered when Jess chose KC over you EH ??
Have you not found another whose big black blobs you can lick ??
You might check out with your local OH dairy farmer who raises Black on White Holstein Cows with low slung pendulous udders that you can suckle upon whilst images of KC fill your head EH... JESS saying.
No, I've never empathized with Jesse's latent homosexual feelings, if he has them.
I don't empathize with him at all.

To me, in my opinion, he's nothing but a Elliot Rodger with fewer triggers and slightly more self-control.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518216 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it push you over the edge!
Rodger's exhibited the kind of resentment that you have expressed here many times.
Do you own guns?
If I may be so bold as to interject here AN...Rumor has it that he owns a teeny tiny rusty one shot Derringer

Unfortunately he wasted his blak one shot on Jess and is now on E-Bay Searching for a Cannon to deafen the ears of Mumbles whereby he can make a 'Rear Attack
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518217 May 29, 2014
Happy Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've never empathized with Jesse's latent homosexual feelings, if he has them.
To me, in my opinion, he's nothing but a Elliot Rodger with fewer triggers and slightly more self-control.
\LOL! One post to express your Worthless Self followed by another to convince your worthless self you ar correct in all things hateful EH ?????

KURIST! As if it 'twernt nuff for your other Kid Killer Fans keeping us rolling in the aisles - along you come to put cream on our Puddin.

Lawd Boy I am laffin up one side and down 'tother. Eee by Gum you are closest I ever did see who looks like my Bulls Bolloxxx when he is mad !

All red and swollen is ya face in anger Laddie ?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518218 May 29, 2014
YAWNING MUCHLY AM I!

There was a time - long - long ago when I found the frustrated futile comments submitted by you ghouls to be somewhat entertaining - and just like Smurf I only come on here to be entertained.

Howsover All Good Things Must Come To an End as the Couch Flopper KC said...

To put it as politely as I can -- Your comments have become Boring-
Boorish- Gauche- Passe - and are quite frankly not worth a 2 bit shittt.

Don't let me discourage you from your desire to become a Lawyer tho - Did you ever get into your second year of law school ??
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518219 May 29, 2014
Happy Happy wrote:
<quoted text>

" but a Elliot"

PSST! Should be AN Eliot looks as tho you are well on your way to becoming another illiterate Smarmy Lawyer like the Fatboy EH ?????''
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518220 May 29, 2014
LOL! No shortage of Inbreds there in Pinella eager to get $30. a day - a Hotel Room - TV they demanded and a quick NOT Guilty Verdict which allowed them to get back to their hovels where for the rest of their wretched lives they will wonder ?????????
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518221 May 30, 2014
Happy Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really sad you can not accept the fact,that Jesse is so far more successful than you will ever be,you can't accept he had enough brain's to question whether Caylee could be his child.you can not accept he saw the evil in the baby killer and her mother in time to get away from them.
You can not accept the Fact Jesse is better looking than you and Casey stated she loved Jesse.
You can not accept the fact that Jesse is married,owns their own business,leased their own home,gather with friends,goes out and have a good time, mean while your true love,never contacts you, never goes out,is not employable ( as a prostitute maybe ),doesn't have a lease on anything,spends more time preparing for court than anything else.She is 29,without an education, skill's ( except couch flopping) has felonies against her which will greatly affect her getting another job.
And last you are so full of angry jealousy that Casey enjoyed sex with Jesse,and you mean jack shyt to her.
If you and Jesse both called Casey and said I need to see you now, I bet she would be at Jesse front door very quick,and you would probably die at your moma's front door just waiting.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518222 May 30, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really sad you can not accept the fact,that Jesse is so far more successful than you will ever be,you can't accept he had enough brain's to question whether Caylee could be his child.you can not accept he saw the evil in the baby killer and her mother in time to get away from them.
You can not accept the Fact Jesse is better looking than you and Casey stated she loved Jesse.
You can not accept the fact that Jesse is married,owns their own business,leased their own home,gather with friends,goes out and have a good time, mean while your true love,never contacts you, never goes out,is not employable ( as a prostitute maybe ),doesn't have a lease on anything,spends more time preparing for court than anything else.She is 29,without an education, skill's ( except couch flopping) has felonies against her which will greatly affect her getting another job.
And last you are so full of angry jealousy that Casey enjoyed sex with Jesse,and you mean jack shyt to her.
If you and Jesse both called Casey and said I need to see you now, I bet she would be at Jesse front door very quick,and you would probably die at your moma's front door just waiting.
Poor Happy doesn't recognize that it is so much like Elliot Rodgers. Its obvious resentment of Jesse mimics Elliot's reaction to others who succeeded where he couldn't.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518223 May 30, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
LOL! No shortage of Inbreds there in Pinella eager to get $30. a day - a Hotel Room - TV they demanded and a quick NOT Guilty Verdict which allowed them to get back to their hovels where for the rest of their wretched lives they will wonder ?????????
Funny that only two ever made statements and they have disappeared like the other 10,except one name unknown stated he would make a comment for six figures and was refused by all media,
Yet twelve honest juror's in Pinella's county found the mother GUILTY OF MURDER IN THE FIRST for killing her two sons.
Maybe some of the criminal residents of Fla should start to worry now.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518224 May 30, 2014
Good Morning Brend

Quite interesting to see our favorite reject changing hats at the speed of light to give itself good judge-its to look intelligent.reckon he/she learned that in the Jose Baez law college for idiots,first year of law excuses.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518225 May 30, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Happy doesn't recognize that it is so much like Elliot Rodgers. Its obvious resentment of Jesse mimics Elliot's reaction to others who succeeded where he couldn't.
I totally agree AN, this person has been on a vendetta for several years now, I truly believe he/she will attempt harm to Jesse Grund at some point in time,this persons hatred is smoldering every day,like a volcano and will erupt in some kind of violence.
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#518226 May 30, 2014
I have attempted twice to post messages that

didn't get through. I don't know why.
Suffice to say I love Casey and only wish her well.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518227 May 30, 2014
anybody read this,they should have been given parachutes and thrown out of the plane deep in Mexico

Central American migrants in Texas flown to Arizona and released

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,375,928
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min IB DaMann 58,893
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,943
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,655
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,766
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,406
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 1 hr Princess Hey 428
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages