CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518194 May 29, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Ambulance? When did she use an ambulance?
Was that when she had a 'seizure'?
When she knocked her tooth out, Fla should bill her for housing food and medical expenses,since she lied and never co-operated with law enforcement at any time,and especially keeping it a secret that Caylee drowned.IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE THAT LIE.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#518195 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the only reason I read here. Where else can you read such intellectually stimulating remarks?
LMAO!!! The reason I read here is for people like you, Rexy, Marce, Maddy, Remember Caylee, JessicaAtriedes and many others that pop in from time to time when this thread was started. I'm excluding all ham hock eating trolls and duck haters,

Level 8

New York

#518196 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. I looked up hers
"twit[ twit ]
verb (used with object)[twit·ted, twit·ting.]
1. to taunt, tease, ridicule, etc., with reference to anything embarrassing; gibe at.
2. to reproach or upbraid.
Was her picture under it?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518197 May 29, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't registered and I have used the same name for 6 yrs also.I find that many of the good posters that haven't registered have used the same name
.It's only the trouble makers that constantly change names and act like they are new do the name and location changes,and which I am sure they are afraid of getting banned and to harass all of us.
Elementary My Dear Rex!
It is obvious to all of us who post on here that IT'S Mammy ties IT into a chair -Hands IT the Lap Top to keep IT amused - and uses this Thread as a Baby Sitter whilst she goes off Twerking at the Local Bar.

This is why we should simply empathize at the comments the frustrated deranged - tied in a chair inbred submits on this thread.

Lawdy! Lawdy ! Whilst being confined to the chair I have no doubt she experiences the same panic Caylee felt when the duct tape was slapped over her breathing canals.

Let's all follow the words of Brother Spector & LUV -LUV LUV with ever Ventricle / Aorta of or hearts and understand her- Just as we Luv and understand all Kid Killers.

Amen Brother Rex
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518198 May 29, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Was her picture under it?
I don't know what she looks like, but under the accompanying picture was a woman in a plastic lawn chair.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518199 May 29, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! The reason I read here is for people like you, Rexy, Marce, Maddy, Remember Caylee, JessicaAtriedes and many others that pop in from time to time when this thread was started. I'm excluding all ham hock eating trolls and duck haters,
HI MARny !.. Speaking of Ham Hock Eating Trolls brings to mind.....

Does a Ham Hock Eating Troll have an extra wide saddle on her bike -Wide enough to strap an XXXX Wide White Plastic Patio Chair.

LMAO! Good Lawd it would take a Sherman Tank to accommodate those gelatinous cheeks - Even then they would overlap the gun turrets.

O My Eyes - Gasp! Gasp ! Pass the Seaweed Eyewash
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518200 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the only reason I read here. Where else can you read such intellectually stimulating remarks?
ERRM- You might try the CHAT thread wherein she on a Penny Farthing Bike attacked everyone.

Level 8

New York

#518201 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what she looks like, but under the accompanying picture was a woman in a plastic lawn chair.
ROFL!!! You are on a roll!

Level 8

New York

#518202 May 29, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
HI MARny !.. Speaking of Ham Hock Eating Trolls brings to mind.....
Does a Ham Hock Eating Troll have an extra wide saddle on her bike -Wide enough to strap an XXXX Wide White Plastic Patio Chair.
LMAO! Good Lawd it would take a Sherman Tank to accommodate those gelatinous cheeks - Even then they would overlap the gun turrets.
O My Eyes - Gasp! Gasp ! Pass the Seaweed Eyewash
LOL!
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518203 May 29, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
When she knocked her tooth out, Fla should bill her for housing food and medical expenses,since she lied and never co-operated with law enforcement at any time,and especially keeping it a secret that Caylee drowned.IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE THAT LIE.
Hey Rex - Relax my Sweetie Pie...

I have no doubt whatsoever that Smarmy quickly grabbed up the broken tooth of the Kid Killer from the elevator and immediately contacted the Nurse who denied her Killer Kid was pregnant who quickly assumed the role of an Orthodontist

HMMM!

I have no doubt that Slick will ask Mumbles to produce tapes proving that 911 was called to take KC to Emergency to fix her bleeding yaw and her broken toofie.

Betcha Slick will produce the name of the non-existent Ambulance Driver .
AN other

Tucker, GA

#518204 May 29, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rex - Relax my Sweetie Pie...
I have no doubt whatsoever that Smarmy quickly grabbed up the broken tooth of the Kid Killer from the elevator and immediately contacted the Nurse who denied her Killer Kid was pregnant who quickly assumed the role of an Orthodontist
HMMM!
I have no doubt that Slick will ask Mumbles to produce tapes proving that 911 was called to take KC to Emergency to fix her bleeding yaw and her broken toofie.
Betcha Slick will produce the name of the non-existent Ambulance Driver .
Who takes an ambulance to the dentist?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518207 May 29, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo boo, when she has some seaweed stuck between her tooth's.
LMAO TROLLop 'Tooths?????
'Wrong Thread M'Dear Since most on here and Chat choose to ignore your deranged rants- Perhaps the time has come whereby you set up your own Thread entitled
"INBRED KID KILLER LOVERS UNITE".

Since this will be my last response to you - I do so hope you do not confuse my C L I CK
with the clicks the woodlice make in search of a brain in your vacuous skull.

You add nothing of interest to this thread - You are only capable of spewing venom in a feeble attempt to disrupt those among us who are capable of agreeing to disagree.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518208 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Who takes an ambulance to the dentist?
The Orlando Kid Killer of course ! Gawd do try to keep up Hokay ???
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518209 May 29, 2014
OMG! Just look who has abandoned this thread and after realizing that there was nary a soul home on Chat now posts on this thread. Wazzit sumffink we said that caused her to scuttle off - Or does she realize that Mammy will soon be home to wrest the Lap Top from her in order to get on the Twerker Looking For A Mate Website ??

Gotta Love these profound comments......

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T1...
Happy Happy

United States

#518210 May 29, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be interesting only to you if it is in Casey's favor
Shouldn't you be telling us you had a one on one conversation with Rodger's and you sent certified,notarized registered letters to the Santa Barbara Sheriff where you knew in advance he was going to do all this killing and the 9th court suppressed your letter.
Rumor has it that a new Elliot Rodger blog has been discovered and gives a more detailed version of the straw that broke the camel's back.

We already know that he felt inferior and jealous because he couldn't get a girl.
He bacame insanely enraged whenever someone else was with a pretty girl.

I guess what finally pushed him over the edge was learning that even Jesse Grunge found a chic.

Never thought I'd see the day either.

It was more than Rodger could take.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#518211 May 29, 2014
Happy Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it that a new Elliot Rodger blog has been discovered and gives a more detailed version of the straw that broke the camel's back.
We already know that he felt inferior and jealous because he couldn't get a girl.
I guess what finally pushed him over the edge was learning that even Jesse Grunge found a chic.
Don't let it push you over the edge!
Rodger's exhibited the kind of resentment that you have expressed here many times.
Do you own guns?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518213 May 29, 2014
Happy Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly you empathize with his latent Homosexual feelings since having to face the agony and heartache you suffered when Jess chose KC over you EH ??

Have you not found another whose big black blobs you can lick ??

You might check out with your local OH dairy farmer who raises Black on White Holstein Cows with low slung pendulous udders that you can suckle upon whilst images of KC fill your head EH... JESS saying.
Happy Happy

United States

#518214 May 29, 2014
Elliot Rodger reminds me of the Rev in terms of their delusional grandiose sense of entitlement and supreme godlike image of themselves.

I was half expecting to read an excerpt about a large human angel man lifting a small child out of dirt shavings.

But he also reminds me of Jesse in terms of the oppositional defiance and intermittent explosive traits.

Evil. Pure evil.
Happy Happy

United States

#518215 May 29, 2014
SLICK BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly you empathize with his latent Homosexual feelings since having to face the agony and heartache you suffered when Jess chose KC over you EH ??
Have you not found another whose big black blobs you can lick ??
You might check out with your local OH dairy farmer who raises Black on White Holstein Cows with low slung pendulous udders that you can suckle upon whilst images of KC fill your head EH... JESS saying.
No, I've never empathized with Jesse's latent homosexual feelings, if he has them.
I don't empathize with him at all.

To me, in my opinion, he's nothing but a Elliot Rodger with fewer triggers and slightly more self-control.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518216 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it push you over the edge!
Rodger's exhibited the kind of resentment that you have expressed here many times.
Do you own guns?
If I may be so bold as to interject here AN...Rumor has it that he owns a teeny tiny rusty one shot Derringer

Unfortunately he wasted his blak one shot on Jess and is now on E-Bay Searching for a Cannon to deafen the ears of Mumbles whereby he can make a 'Rear Attack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 3 min OK Barry 865
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,394,538
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 60,021
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 57 min Go Blue Forever 1,237
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr Mite Be 256
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 111
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Anne 98,075
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages