Hairy Chin ?
JC ?
Maddy ?
Bad Bwad ?
Rambler?
Brend ?
Slash?
Dem ?
Lying sniveling Coward who knows who really killed Caylee ?
so on so forth ?????
I have no idea why you need so many hats when one named IDIOT would suffice perfectly .
:) O O O
Ha!

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#517094 May 14, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside is Riverside ..... And you ?
Hairy Chin ?
JC ?
Maddy ?
Bad Bwad ?
Rambler?
Brend ?
Slash?
Dem ?
Lying sniveling Coward who knows who really killed Caylee ?
so on so forth ?????
I have no idea why you need so many hats when one named IDIOT would suffice perfectly .
:) O O O
And each one such a "delight" to post with.
marce-redux

National City, CA

#517096 May 14, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a quick learner ! Howsoever you have obviously forgotten the time Daze was outed for posting as Web - ng - & chatterbox.
I just got through cleaning out the Aquarium - slippery little sods are those fish - Had a helluva time catching them by hand - they were too smart to go for the bait on put on me fishing rod.
You should've checked with a certain poster here before posting such a 'ridiculous statement'.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#517098 May 14, 2014
UZZA BOOYAH wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us have ever seen each other change hats due to it being impossible to do so.
Other people use hats to try and act like other people adding to the confusion. The extra accounts are the norm on topix now a days. I don't have any but that is just me.
How do you know that someone changes hats if you can't see it?

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#517099 May 14, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that someone changes hats if you can't see it?
I can't and neither can you. You girls that come here just need to cut down Murph so it makes you all feel better about your sleazy selves.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#517100 May 14, 2014
UZZA BOOYAH wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't and neither can you. You girls that come here just need to cut down Murph so it makes you all feel better about your sleazy selves.
I am amazed that you have judged "us girls" to be sleazy based only on what we post. I have read your personal attacks on "us girls". How are your judgmental attacks any different? Is it because we aren't insisting that we witnessed something that never happened?

Do you feel sorry for Murph? Can you explain why?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#517102 May 14, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed that you have judged "us girls" to be sleazy based only on what we post. I have read your personal attacks on "us girls". How are your judgmental attacks any different? Is it because we aren't insisting that we witnessed something that never happened?
He possibly did his homework...
You never did., other than to agree with other haters...

You're talking through a huge hole in your hat....
Because I witnessed it..YOU DID NOT...doesn't mean I didn't...
Because I did...and It doesn't bother me if you believe me or not...
The Real Judge will rule...NOT YOU!
Smile!
marce-redux

National City, CA

#517103 May 14, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's just crabby because his pretend wife left him. She sailed away on their pretend yacht.
marce-redux

National City, CA

#517104 May 14, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you mean DWeb - She of the Word Salad Syndrome - arf a mo - let me post definition so she doesn't have to Google to seen it.
Smurf & Rams also suffer the same Syndrome causing them to echo other peoples speech.
when posting.
WORD SALAD
'World salad is one of the symptoms that can be observed in schizophrenia and other mental illness. It involves combination of words that have no meaning. A good example of word salad is 'I run to the sea today and the sky.'
Word salad -- I've always loved that term. Since Scrambler's departure, Murph has proudly become the #1 word salad spinner.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#517105 May 14, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's just crabby because his pretend wife left him. She sailed away on their pretend yacht.
Oh. Thanks. That explains it!

As I recall, this particular issue began when web dragged out my post from weeks ago to attack. You defended my daughter with the "give a man a fish...teach a man to fish..." analogy.

Web has not posted to me since I told her that my daughter went to school with one of her (ex?)husband's associates. She called me a liar and when I gave her proof, she disappeared.

I'm sorry that you were attacked too.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#517106 May 14, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
He possibly did his homework...
You never did., other than to agree with other haters...
You're talking through a huge hole in your hat....
Because I witnessed it..YOU DID NOT...doesn't mean I didn't...
Because I did...and It doesn't bother me if you believe me or not...
The Real Judge will rule...NOT YOU!
Smile!
You'd be very surprised at how much I know about this. Let me give you an example.

Page 6 of Caylee's autopsy. "The duct tape was applied PRIOR to decomposition".

Decomposition begins at the moment of death.

Perhaps you did see Caylee before she was suffocated with duct tape, maybe not.

Please tell me why you have never been called as a witness, in the past 6 years. Please don't resort to name calling, inane sayings or unresponsive statements in your reply. Thanks.

If you are forced to reply in that manner, don't bother.
marce-redux

National City, CA

#517107 May 14, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Thanks. That explains it!
As I recall, this particular issue began when web dragged out my post from weeks ago to attack. You defended my daughter with the "give a man a fish...teach a man to fish..." analogy.
Web has not posted to me since I told her that my daughter went to school with one of her (ex?)husband's associates. She called me a liar and when I gave her proof, she disappeared.
I'm sorry that you were attacked too.
No apologies, my dear Annie. Didn't take me long to grow a thick, hard shell when posting here. In fact, the very first person to attack me all those years ago was the illustrious Web (true story).
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#517108 May 14, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
No apologies, my dear Annie. Didn't take me long to grow a thick, hard shell when posting here. In fact, the very first person to attack me all those years ago was the illustrious Web (true story).
What a real charmer!

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

#517111 May 14, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
I love all kinds of Salad - my fave s Seaweed Salad - In fact I like it so much that a certain
Misfit poster has even accused me of smoking it.
Something screwed up your brain. Blame it on the salad.
marce-redux

National City, CA

#517115 May 14, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen that - and has I already told you I has proof of that. Did you not seen it?
That's why I am now hin ha FBee EyeI Titless Witless Program.
HA! A tidal wave of iced tea just splattered across my monitor.

Speaking of seaweed, I recently discovered wasabi dried seaweed from Traitor Joe's. Hot but heavenly!

Are you roasting to death? I think my hair is on fire.'S'orful.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#517116 May 14, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I cast bread upon the water EVERY DAY...
I feed the ducks..
Smile!
bread is bad for ducks. Do some research

http://birding.about.com/od/birdfeeders/a/fee...
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#517117 May 14, 2014
Stay out of Florida!

"South Florida Teacher Infected with MRSA "Superbug"

Tresca Jenkins, a third grade teacher at Sunset Elementary in South Florida, is in quarantine with the superbug on Wednesday."

Blobs?
"... MRSA, generally start as small red bumps that resemble pimples, boils or spider bites. These can quickly turn into deep, painful abscesses that require surgical draining.
marce-redux

National City, CA

#517118 May 14, 2014
AN other wrote:
Stay out of Florida!
"South Florida Teacher Infected with MRSA "Superbug"
Tresca Jenkins, a third grade teacher at Sunset Elementary in South Florida, is in quarantine with the superbug on Wednesday."
Blobs?
"... MRSA, generally start as small red bumps that resemble pimples, boils or spider bites. These can quickly turn into deep, painful abscesses that require surgical draining.
But abscess makes the heart grow fonder.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Cincinnati

#517119 May 14, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
True words spoken by An.. You rawk!

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Cincinnati

#517120 May 14, 2014
Here are 6 brothers the Casey lovers to rally behind:

6 brothers arrested for molesting North Carolina girl over decade
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/14...cmp=la...

Six brothers remain in a North Carolina jail after being arrested for allegedly molesting a young girl for nearly a decade.

The Virginian-Pilot reports that the men — 27-year-old Eric Jackson and his five brothers, Jon, 25; Matthew, 23; Nathaniel, 21; Benjamin, 19; and Aaron, 18 — were arrested last week on charges ranging from statutory rape to sexual assault and rape of the alleged victim, who is now 16.

Perquimans County Sheriff Eric Tilley said the alleged attacks occurred from the time the girl was 4 until she was about 14. Court records show the abuse occurred from January 2003 through December 2012.

The men’s parents, John Jackson, 65, and Nita Jackson, 54, were also charged with felony child abuse. Tilley said they were charged because they were aware of the abuse and failed to take action.

Tilley told the newspaper that one of the brothers came forward in December 2012 to confess the crime after speaking with a pastor. He declined to identify which brother, but a church elder told the newspaper that Eric Jackson agreed to confess because he needed to “walk in the light” by informing authorities.

“He sinned seriously,” Hope Baptist Church Elder Dan Horn told the newspaper.“It was an evil that needed to be exposed.”

The brothers remain jailed under secured bonds of up to $150,000. It’s unclear whether they have retained attorneys.

When word spread of the investigation, the family moved to Colorado, Tilley told the newspaper, adding that they agreed to return to North Carolina rather than await extradition.

Neighbor Curtis Trueblood told the newspaper that the family was a “secretive bunch” who largely kept to themselves. He said all of the children were homeschooled and it was unclear how the family provided for themselves.

Personally they should all be plowed six feet under. IMHO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,672
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min mjjcpa 47,080
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr A duck 262
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr missattempts 121
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr missattempts 316
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Anne 96,468
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Times are a Changing 17,116
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]