CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#518151 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
She is here, she is just letting you dweebs post.

And you know this due to your experience on Lets Chat ? lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#518153 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it Duckbutt.
I already did, dense head.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518154 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it Duckbutt.
And what kind of pond scum are you descended from,your way to low to be a human descendant..
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#518155 May 28, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever see the movie "Born on the 4th of July"?
Sadly, VA problems are nothing new.
Oh no, this is nothing new. My dad was injured in World War II & the VA was just as bad then. That bureaucracy is so huge, it will take several lifetimes to straighten out.
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#518157 May 29, 2014
"You never get a second chance to make a first
impression." No truer words have ever been spoken.
I ALWAYS believed that Casey comitted this crime. I
said so in black and white. But I ALSO advocated Pity
and mercy. The same pity and mercy that Christ asked
of His father when he said, "Father, forgive them for
they know not what they do."
What did the people at the TCD say? "It's Cindy posting,"
"It might be George posting." 'Or Lee."
If you explored ALL the Casey sites on the net, you would
know that some FEW DO believe in her innocence.
I've known how to use a computer all of 15 mounths.
To start at such a late age (55) is very overwelming.
It was tough, and I experienced much frustration. I
wanted to quite MANY TIMES. I cobbled together some
crude skills. Basically. I just know how to post and write
E-mails.
I don't speak to people first hand, because I have no
social history or friends. You would expect that from a
person with Avoident Personaliy Disorder. Not on
Facebook or Twitter.
I can't say I fear being hauled off. I've made plenty of
statements, but NEVER threatened ANYONE. I HAVE
been watched. FYI, we've ALL been watched. The days
of privacy are OVER. I'm well aware that people know of
the things I post. But, can I ask a favour? When quoting
me, please don't "cherry pick" the posts out of context.
And don't splice different posts together to make me out to be the most evil person on the net. That's
laughable. And the authorities know EVERYTHING there
is to know about me. They could have moved on me years ago.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518158 May 29, 2014
""" If you explored ALL the Casey sites on the net, you would
know that some FEW DO believe in her innocence.""

You and your hats only,the rest of the world are intelligent to believe she and her accomplices ( George,Cindy and Lee Anthony ) ARE GUILTY AS HELL.

So your correct about a few
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518159 May 29, 2014
"" Basically. I just know how to post and write E-mails. ""

Really this thread doesn't resemble any E-Mail Page I have ever seen.

LIAR LIAR
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518160 May 29, 2014
CASEY ANTHONY HEARINGS:

- Hearing on Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment [to throw out] in the ZENAIDA GONZALEZ Case - set for June 30, 2014 at 10:30am in Tampa

- Zenaida's Response to Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment is due by June 20, 2014.

- Hearing on the Bankruptcy Trustee's Motion to Strike Casey's Objection to the Ambulance company's CLAIM - set for June 17, 2014 at 11:30am in Tampa

Maybe the SLUG can do a couple of lap dances to pay her ambulance bill, but her parasitic use of taxpayer dollars appears to be genetic. So maybe not.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#518161 May 29, 2014
Lon Spector wrote:
"
I've known how to use a computer all of 15 mounths.
To start at such a late age (55) is very overwelming.
It was tough, and I experienced much frustration. I
wanted to quite MANY TIMES. I cobbled together some
crude skills. Basically. I just know how to post and write
E-mails.
I don't speak to people first hand, because I have no
social history or friends. You would expect that from a
person with Avoident Personaliy Disorder. But, can I ask a favour? When quoting
me, please don't "cherry pick" the posts out of context.
Are you are referring "Cherry picking " as posting the main point of your rambling posts ?
I notice that you blame your parents for not getting you help. Well You have be a legal adult for over 40 years - There was nothing stopping you from seeking help.

I read "PITY ME" in every post you write, you claim you were doomed from the start due to the date you were born. You want people to feel sorry for you.

Do you think you're the only one who's taught themselves to use a computer at 55 ?
My Grandmother is 87 learned to one a few years ago. Now she's using a Iphone.
You don't think past yourself.
Its not about Casey! Its about you.( you see yourself as Casey)

Years of Isolating yourself enjoying your own pity party 24/7

Learning to use a computer at age 55. is nothing special or to brag about like you do in 85% of your posts. Whats your point ? We all had to learn -- not just you!
Think of how many people in the world was past your age when they first came out.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#518162 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
CASEY ANTHONY HEARINGS:
- Hearing on Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment [to throw out] in the ZENAIDA GONZALEZ Case - set for June 30, 2014 at 10:30am in Tampa
- Zenaida's Response to Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment is due by June 20, 2014.
- Hearing on the Bankruptcy Trustee's Motion to Strike Casey's Objection to the Ambulance company's CLAIM - set for June 17, 2014 at 11:30am in Tampa
Maybe the SLUG can do a couple of lap dances to pay her ambulance bill, but her parasitic use of taxpayer dollars appears to be genetic. So maybe not.
Nice....Very nice...Thank you AN other...
The Bankcruptcy Trustee's Motion should be very interesting to read ...

$mile!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518163 May 29, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you are referring "Cherry picking " as posting the main point of your rambling posts ?
I notice that you blame your parents for not getting you help. Well You have be a legal adult for over 40 years - There was nothing stopping you from seeking help.
I read "PITY ME" in every post you write, you claim you were doomed from the start due to the date you were born. You want people to feel sorry for you.
Do you think you're the only one who's taught themselves to use a computer at 55 ?
My Grandmother is 87 learned to one a few years ago. Now she's using a Iphone.
You don't think past yourself.
Its not about Casey! Its about you.( you see yourself as Casey)
Years of Isolating yourself enjoying your own pity party 24/7
Learning to use a computer at age 55. is nothing special or to brag about like you do in 85% of your posts. Whats your point ? We all had to learn -- not just you!
Think of how many people in the world was past your age when they first came out.
I totally agree,I never touched a computer till I was 67, have an I-phone but never use it unless I am going somewhere

Level 8

New York

#518164 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
CASEY ANTHONY HEARINGS:
LOL...reduced to lap dancing, well not so different than her running from man to man anyway.

What is this about AN? Hearing on the Bankruptcy Trustee's Motion to Strike Casey's Objection to the Ambulance company's CLAIM - set for June 17, 2014 at 11:30am in Tampa
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518165 May 29, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice....Very nice...Thank you AN other...
The Bankcruptcy Trustee's Motion should be very interesting to read ...
$mile!
It will be interesting only to you if it is in Casey's favor
Shouldn't you be telling us you had a one on one conversation with Rodger's and you sent certified,notarized registered letters to the Santa Barbara Sheriff where you knew in advance he was going to do all this killing and the 9th court suppressed your letter.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518166 May 29, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...reduced to lap dancing, well not so different than her running from man to man anyway.
What is this about AN? Hearing on the Bankruptcy Trustee's Motion to Strike Casey's Objection to the Ambulance company's CLAIM - set for June 17, 2014 at 11:30am in Tampa
I don't know Mary. This was on websleuths.

The Trustee wants to Strike Casey’s Amended Objection to the Claim by the Ambulance company [when she fell in the elevator, while in leg chains and busted her mouth].

Casey filed an Objection to the Ambulance company’s CLAIM # 1, saying she should not have to pay the bill of $921.15 to the Ambulance company because she was in custody at the time, and Casey has no money [“insolvent”], and the State of Florida, Orange County should pay the bill.
The Ambulance company had until May 11, 2013 to file a Response to Casey’s objection, but did not do so.

The Trustee says he is now in the process of closing the bankruptcy case and this unresolved Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM is hindering and delaying the closing of the bankruptcy case.

The Trustee says Casey has no standing to object to the Ambulance CLAIM because her bankruptcy case has no money [“insolvent”], and there will be no excess funds for Casey.

And, the Ambulance company did not Respond to Casey’s Objection.
The Trustee says that Casey has failed to forward an Order to the Court, so he wants the Judge to file an Order striking Casey’s Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM.

Motion to Strike Debtors Amended Objection to Claim No. 1 [Ambulance company]
Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger
(Entered: 05/15/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7D...it...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518167 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The Trustee wants to Strike Casey’s Amended Objection to the Claim by the Ambulance company [when she fell in the elevator, while in leg chains and busted her mouth].
Casey filed an Objection to the Ambulance company’s CLAIM # 1, saying she should not have to pay the bill of $921.15 to the Ambulance company because she was in custody at the time, and Casey has no money [“insolvent”], and the State of Florida, Orange County should pay the bill.
The Ambulance company had until May 11, 2013 to file a Response to Casey’s objection, but did not do so.
The Trustee says he is now in the process of closing the bankruptcy case and this unresolved Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM is hindering and delaying the closing of the bankruptcy case.
The Trustee says Casey has no standing to object to the Ambulance CLAIM because her bankruptcy case has no money [“insolvent”], and there will be no excess funds for Casey.
The Trustee says that Casey has failed to forward an Order to the Court, so he wants the Judge to file an Order striking Casey’s Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM.
Amazing isn't it

Casey wants everybody in the sun to pay her debt's,Her Mother and Dad,her friends ( unknown to them at the time ),Jesse, Jose,Mumbles,Green, Simms,Lyon's, Grandma,taxpayer's etc
She believes she is the greatest thing alive and the world should furnish her with every thing.

Level 8

New York

#518168 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gawd. Poor horse face Casey falling! It was a message to her from Caylee.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518169 May 29, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it
Casey wants everybody in the sun to pay her debt's,Her Mother and Dad,her friends ( unknown to them at the time ),Jesse, Jose,Mumbles,Green, Simms,Lyon's, Grandma,taxpayer's etc
She believes she is the greatest thing alive and the world should furnish her with every thing.
Her role models have allowed two houses to go into foreclosure. They set up foundations benefiting from the murder of their granddaughter. They are grifters who allowed casey to steal from everyone with no consequence. We witnessed their violence with protesters. Murdering Caylee was no real surprise to anyone, according to the Plesea family.

Level 8

New York

#518170 May 29, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it
That's true and to quote her best I can. "I will beg, borrow and steal." She was doing that way before Caylee was born. That will never change.

Level 8

New York

#518171 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Her role models have allowed two houses to go into foreclosure. They set up foundations benefiting from the murder of their granddaughter. They are grifters who allowed casey to steal from everyone with no consequence. We witnessed their violence with protesters. Murdering Caylee was no real surprise to anyone, according to the Plesea family.

Very true! Shirley had brains and logic. She was spot on when she stated that "Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee." That statement speaks volumes.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#518172 May 29, 2014
AN other wrote:
CASEY ANTHONY HEARINGS:
Ambulance? When did she use an ambulance?

Was that when she had a 'seizure'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,617,666
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr lisa 98,544
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) 9 hr CAL 112
Coke for tourist 22 hr jimi-yank 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Wiley_Kyote 73,851
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) Sun I see u 304
Under the table (Apr '17) Oct 14 --IslandGurL-- 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages